Saturday

YMCA - Salem, MA

Received Saturday, November 22, 2008.
nanny sighting logo Awful Nanny in Salem, MA. Thursday morning, November 20 I observed a nanny caring for 2 children at the Salem, MA ymca - it was mid morning on Thursday, November 20. Nanny had long black hair (fake color) wore a lot of make up and really tight jeans. The 2 children she was "caring" for may as well have been there by themselves. I'm guessing they were 5 and 7 (approx). They kept trying to get this nanny's attention, but she was too busy texting on her cell phone. She seemed unorganized, and not concerned with the children's well-being. Not once did I see her interact with them, although they kept approaching her - I felt bad, but had my hands full w/ my own kids! I feel really bad for parents who hire someone who may seem like a decent provider in the interview, but then act completely different when there are no parents around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.