Thursday

Webb Park in Hartsdale, New York

Received Wednesday, October 4, 2006
Westchester nanny alert. .3 yo blonde girl in short pink skirt, white top with pink sleeves. AA nanny with red streaks in hair hanging with other nanny and totally ignored the child, who was begging other nannys and moms to play with her, swing her, pick her up. My girlfriend says this is every day at the park. The abuse (beside neglect) was clear when the little girl started walking to the side of the play ground pulling her panties down. I called to the nanny, who ignored me. 5 of us were then calling to her and I was crossing to her when she finally looked up from her phone, went to the girl, took her to the grass (and the park has a porta potty) had her pee in the grass that others walk on, then did not even wipe her or her hands before she sent her off to be neglected again. Every parent's nightmare of neglect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girl has issues. big time.
i would have to suspect this has to be an incident where the parents don't give a crap!

Anonymous said...

I would rather my child pee on the same grass that animals pee and poop on than take here into a porta potty and convince her to "hover" where the bums shoot up. I have even opened a door to one where the stool was covered in vomit. Your are being petty about the potty

Anonymous said...

Ya, why don't you treat your kid like an animal over finding a clean potty. Sounds good, me I think I'd rather find a bathroom so my child can have some self esteem.

Anonymous said...

THERE ARE NO BUMS IN HARTSDALE YOU ANIMAL!