Tuesday

Montemalaga Elementary School; Palos Verdes, CA

Tuesday, September 5, 2006
If your blonde daughter was wearing a red t-shirt and white capris type pants and is about 8 years old and was being walked to Montemalaga Elementary School by an African American woman who is about 50 years old, I think you should know that she did not walk her all the way to school this morning. I thought this was weird because the child asked her "you're not walking me all the way?". The woman replied, "you're not a baby". And the child seemed disappointed. If this is okay with the parents, it is one thing. If the nanny is disregarding your instructions, I wanted you to know. She did walk her to the approximate corner of Via Fernandez and Via Balboa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that area. It is a nice area. But walking a kid most of the way just sounds lazy. If she had no other kid with her, what was her rush? To get home to watch tv?