Wednesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, June 5, 2010
ISYN CL WTF 2

.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Kind, welcoming family in search of the Perfect Nanny! (Boston)
My name is Avagail and my husband's name is Adam. Just like our title says, we are a kind, welcoming family looking for a nanny for our wonderful children: 3 year old son (Adam III), and 9-month-old twins (Avagail Jr. and Eli) in our home in Brookline. My husband is the financial advisor to a company in Boston, and I am a doctor of physical therapy looking to return to work part-time for approximately three 6-hour shifts per week. So, I will be home some of the time that overlaps with when the nanny is at our home. We want the best for our children, so our nanny only needs to focus on childcare related tasks -- never any housekeeping! We consider childcare tasks:
- general childcare (Kosher feedings, diaper changes, bathing)
- providing intellectual stimulation, reading books, etc.
- going for walks
- children's laundry
- stripping children's beds and changing sheets
- food shopping for children
- vacuuming and dusting the children's rooms
- tidying any messes that the children make
- organizing children's toys
- transporting children to playdates and activities
- others, as to be discussed

We have a bit of flexibility in the hours that we need childcare for our children, so we have outlined the different options. Again, our priority is to find the best nanny available, so we want you to be able to choose the schedule that works for you. The salary is a generous $325 to $345 per week, commensurate with experience.

OPTION 1 - M and Tu (7:30 am to 8:15 pm); Th and F (7:15 am to 8:00 pm)
OPTION 2 - All 5 weekdays (8:00 am to 9:30 pm)
OPTION 3 - M, W, Th (5:30 am to 7:00 pm); one overnight from Saturday at 8:30 am to Sunday at 7:45 pm

Additional benefits:

- weekly stipend for your Kosher food (up to $20-25/week)
- we will pay for the laundry detergent needed for the children's clothing
- we will provide gas money if you use your vehicle to transport our children more than 50 miles per week (for miles incurred beginning with the 51st mile)
- 3 PAID vacation/sick days per year (after you have been working with us for 6 months). NOTE: We must be given at least 2 weeks notice
- the benefit of working with a loving, open, welcoming family
URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/kid/1768613537.html
_______________________________________________________________

2) Last minute Sitter needed Tonight! $30 tops please (Norfolk)
****I have found a sitter for tonight, however am still accepting emails for back ups in the future****
I have posted on here the last time i needed a sitter for my little girl and the results were astonishing. The 2 sitters i have ever used, both from this site since i moved here were wonderful. However its been a while since i needed one so i hate to just call out of the blue. My name is LeAnn, I have a 2 year old daughter named Abbi. Shes energetic, smart, and very well behaved. She isn't potty trained , Shes pretty independent/doesn't require a lot. Tonight you wont have to do much because i will feed her and get her ready for bed. You just have to be present and maybe change her. If you watch her in my home you can watch TV or use the internet. I require that you are Drug Free, smoking i don't mind but not around her and as long as it doesn't affect you taking care of her. I would prefer someone in my home for the hours needed but if close to Newport News, then i can bring her to your home as well. I will ask for your drivers license/form of ID and take a picture of it, but will delete when i pick her up/or come home. I need someone from probably 7pm-1am tonight. Email me with your current phone number, your name, your age, and qualifications, if you have any children, as well as your set price. Don't email me with negotiable. My daughter is number one in my life so i make sure she's safe, happy and well taken care of if i leave her with someone. I thank each and everyone of you who will reply and i hope to hear from someone soon and look forward to talking with you :)! **It says 30.00 tops because my home is a single family income and paying 40-50 dollars when most of the time she will be asleep is a little bit steep for me.***
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1775372325.html
_______________________________________________________________

3) Able to babysit in morning (Las Vegas)
i am 17 years old i am in independent study and i will be doing it during the summer and in treatment an eating problem from 4 to 8 mon thur thusday and 3 to 7 on friday and would love to babydsit i go to a class room on thursday at 9 to 10 am to test for school. i am very well with children and have off on when close family needs . i dont let kids sit in front of the tv i think it is better to be active. my rates are $7 an hour and im willing to talk about it as long as it is a good price. thank you my name is rachel and i will be looking foward to hearing from you:)
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1772711928.html
_______________________________________________________________

4) Rock n' Roll Nanny Man - Looking to Babysit (Las Vegas)
That's right, I'm not your average Mary Poppins! In fact, I'm not average when it comes to lots of things. I'm a child care provider who wears Member Only gear. I was raised on rock and roll, and I'm also a classically trained cellist. I listen to Queen, Iron Maiden, Metallica. Oh yeah, and Vivaldi, Corelli, and Bach. I love playing video games, whenever I'm not tearing my way through a novel or listening to music. I love singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody, and Five Little Monkeys. I wear frayed jeans... and change diapers. What I'm trying to say is: Leave your prejudice at the door.
As for some info on me, my name is Matthew S***. I'm a 20 year old college student attending full-time at UNLV, looking to make some extra money (college sure is expensive!). Unlike typical college students, I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I'm majoring in developmental psychology, and am planning on becoming either a pediatrician or a child psychologist. I also work on campus at the UNLV/CSUN Preschool where I'm the PM supervisor. I've been working there for almost a year, although I've been babysitting for family and friends since I was 14, and I think I've found the best job in the world.
As the PM supervisor I work with kids ranging from three-five years old. However I've worked with babies all the way up to school-aged children. Just because I can't have them doesn't mean I can't like them ;-). I'm in charge of all five of the preschool classrooms when all of the teachers leave. I do anything and everything, from reading stories, making crafts, singing songs, potty training/diapering, and more.
So why me? Well first and for-most, guys have more fun! And fun means happy children. How do you have fun? One word: Interaction. I'm not so much a babysitter as I am a child care provider. Your children are my top priority. So they'll be receiving all of my attention from the second you leave to the second you come back. I'm also an accredited NAEYC child care provider, so I know how children learn and how best to facilitate that learning. I'm also CPR/First Aid certified, and I've been trained in recognizing signs and symptoms of illness. In short, your children will receive excellent care.
I'm available to work weekday evenings after about 6:30(ish) and all day weekends. I provide my own transportation. Any age is okay for me, boy or girl (that's right, I play tea-parties AND cowboys & indians). I also cook, so if you have to leave before dinner we don't have to get take out. As far as rates it is negotiable and depends on many variables: number and ages of children, when I'm working, how long I'm working etc. etc. so we would have to discuss that individually.
If you'd like some references:
Marissa B*** - Client – 916-390-****
Kelli D*** - Teacher in my preschool classroom - 702-525-****
Eileen Q*** - Supervisor and Staff Director - 702-415-****

So, there you have it. An energetic, fun-loving, highly trained (albeit a bit untraditional) child care provider. If you want your children to be safe, cared for, and most of all have fun, then feel free to give me a call.
Matthew S***
702-465-****
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1774249731.html
_______________________________________________________________

5) Mother's Helper Needed (Pittsburgh)
I am a young mother looking for a Christian woman or teenager to volunteer to help me one day a week or more. I need help with light housekeeping and my children ages 4 and 17 months. I have two adorable little boys that need lots of attention and it is difficult for me to keep up with the housework. Must have references, no smoking. Please contact Melissa with any questions.
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1774258543.html
_______________________________________________________________

6) SAHM needed for weekend care (Seattle)
I have two children ages 14 months and 37 months and need someone near the light rail or Central District to care for them from around 8AM to around 3PM, Saturday and Sunday.
I may need care to start this weekend and able to pass background check required. Tha pay will not be a lot as I just go off public assistance and my care will be monthly and about $30 a day. If your willing to take that and don't have nothing to do let me know. This will be long term.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1772611453.html
_______________________________________________________________

7) Childcare needed for 3 hrs Mondays (Seattle)
We need a total of 4 volunteer child care providers to watch kids while we are in a mothering support group meeting called MOMs Next, which is similar to MOPS but intended to serve the mothers of school age children.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1766385188.html
_______________________________________________________________

8) Nanny wanted for International Travel (Seattle)
This is not a high paying role. This is a special role for someone wishing fun travel as part of their life. Intent is room, board, ski/sports tickets, all travel expenses, and monthly stipend in exchange for care of two amazing little girls.
Our family is interviewing for a full time, live-in nanny for our Issaquah home. This is a unique opportunity requiring a very unique individual. Both parents work flex hours between home and office with extensive travel schedules. We want a nanny that is interested in traveling with us and the children on our work trips several times each year. Travel locations vary and are fairly nice (San Diego, Virginia Beach, Europe, Australia, Utah, etc) We need someone who has common sense and savvy enough to handle the responsibility of travel with our children while we are in meetings/conferences to locations such as those mentioned above.
Job Responsibilities
Responsible for two very independent girls ages 4 and 5
Full time position –includes some weekday evenings and occasional Saturday evening 1-2 times/month. Hours will vary, but typically will be from 8am – 5:00 M-F. End times need to have some flexibility.
Walk/bike/drive kids to and from school/activities (we are 6 blocks from school)
Some household errands and (groceries, postal, and so on)
House management duties & light housekeeping (girls’ laundry, general tidying of home and so on)
Prepare girls’ meals, promote healthy eating
Work as part of a team to keep household running smoothly
One year commitment preferred
10-12 weeks annually out of state and international travel
Communications via email and shared family calendar coordination
Light supervision of well-trained dog when parents are out of town
Your characteristics
High level of professionalism
Exceptional organizational skills and detailed-oriented
Prompt
Strong work ethic
Firm but kind
Happy
Team player
Proactive communicator
Flexible
Fun
Creative
Patient
Takes initiative on day-to-day activities/items
Experience as a teacher, nanny, social worker, or tutor a plus
Strong driving record
CPR/First Aid certified desired and required early in start of position
Outdoor sports enthusiast a plus but not mandatory, (snow and water skiing, biking, swimming)
Basic email/computer skills or willingness to learn
Good English, native Spanish or French speaker is great
Strong work references
Summer start (July/Aug).
Please respond by email with qualifications/resume for an interview.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/dmg/1765858598.html
_______________________________________________________________

9) Babysitter needed for June 6 (Seattle)
Babysitter needed for Sunday June 4. My regular sitter had an emergency come up and I need someone to care for my 3 boys ages 5, 7, and 9 this Sunday from 11am - 5 pm. Must have previous experience with children.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/1772520184.html
_______________________________________________________________

10) Looking for childcare in my home/babysitter needed (Las Vegas)
I'm looking for someone to watch my 2 or 3 Kids. I'm going to work at school. So I can affort to pay for 2 kids $35/day and for 3 kids 45/day. I want you to watch my kids in my home. A CPR/First Aid, references and background check is a must. I don't know yet, how often I will work. Maybe once a week or 5 times a week. I wanne do interviews this saturday. I need a responsible person that is fine with my schedule and is in time. We live Tropical/COmmerce.
I don't want any au pairs, your unaffortable, so no messages from au pairs please.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1771928961.html
_______________________________________________________________

11) Need reliable sitter immediately (Milwaukee)
Hi: I am a single mom in graduate school looking for a RELIABLE AND EXPERIENCED babysitter to care for my little girl in my home while I work, am at school or at other events. I only work part time and cannot afford to pay someone $8-$10/hour. So if that's what you're expecting, please do not respond. This position would be best for a high school student or college student looking to gain a reference and gain experience. I pay based upon the specifics of the day and what you will be doing. This person should be available most days/nights and should be able to occasionally be called to "work" on short notice. Having your own transportation would be nice, but not required. Being within walking/biking distance of Hawley Road and Vliet would also be nice, but not required. Being comfortable with the occasional over night assignment is required as well as being able to watch late nights during the week. Hours needed range from about 10-20 per week but depend on my work and school schedule.
If you are interested, please reply with a resume and/or list of references. I will call references and check other sources to verify that what you provide is accurate. Thanks you.
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1767769841.html
_______________________________________________________________

12) Looking to hire a babysitter!! (Seattle)
Hello! My husband and I are looking to hire a babysitter for our 9 year old son so we can go on dates a few times a month. Our son is a really cool, awesome, well behaved kid who you'll really enjoy hanging with for the night. I know a lot of parents say that and you end up with a terror for a kid to watch, but that isn't the case here. : )
We usually ask friends and family to help out but it's getting harder and harder to find people on the nights we want to go out! A typical night out for us would start at 7-8:00 in the evening and we'd usually get home between 12:00-1:30 time frame. Let me know if your interested. We are looking for someone to help out this weekend so I'd definitely need you to call so I could do a phone interview and then a short meet and greet before our date night! Looking forward to hearing from you!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1774389219.html
_______________________________________________________________

13) Live in Career Nanny (MUST read) (California)
Hi Families!
This is a heart-felt note to all of the families out there who are trying to find the perfect nannies for their children. There is no perfect nanny. Some are over-weight, some aren't college educated, some don't speak very well, some can't spell, some can't follow simple directions, some get lost even with the GPS system on, sometimes they forget things. Many skinny LA girls are looking for a ton of cash from this line of work, it's simple right? Just sit the kid in front of tv all day and you get paid to chat with your friends online? I've seen it happen. And I'll say this...If you hire an illegal mexican to watch your children, you may not be getting the care your child deserves either. They too just want that money, and are always on the phone while out with the children.

I say this, as an open and communicative type of a person. Not all are bad, but in some cases you have no idea until it's too late.

I've been a career minded nanny for 7 years, took Child Development in high school, have been a daycare lead teacher for infants to 3 year olds, ran my own pre-school for 4 year olds, among that I've also worked in the Animal field volunteering at local animal shelters, I volunteer with the homeless centers and hospitals in the Los Angeles area (when I live there.), I have also got a knack for organization and can organize just about anything from your closets, to jewelry to mail systems, etc.

I am only 25 and I am over-weight.

That's the only downside to what I do and where i want to live. I lived in Los Angeles and worked for the same family for nearly 2 years and had a crazy schedule with the children. We went to Legoland once or twice a week, disneyland once a month, museums, the beach 3 times a week, story hour once a week and playgroups every other day. I prefer 90% of our day be outside the home whether it be taking a walk with the stroller to grab lunch and go to the park, go to the beach to build sand castles, or play with some friends at the mall children's area.

I love to buy children clothes and gifts for their birthdays and christmas. Even if I have plans I will cancel them and work over-time or work a weekend if you and your spouse/friends want to go out, I put my job before my own life. If you have a group of friends that all have children I will watch them all. I've done it before I had 6 2-4 year olds overnight! We had a slumber party, watched a movie in the home movie theatre and camped out in sleeping bags on the floor.

I'm finding many people see someone's weight and assume "Oh she won't keep up with our lives or our children." or "Wow she will eat us out of house and home!" or "She won't fit in with our lifestyle" aka 'we want someone model-pretty' and I've also heard "You probably eat junk food and we don't want our kids having bad habits."

I think it's horribly judgmental of you, the parents, to stereotype against someone who doesn't fit into the california mold. How do you know they don't have a thyroid problem? Or that they come from a larger family and losing the weight is extremely difficult? How do you know what they eat? Because I for one eat whole grains, fruits, low fat non sugared cereals and foods, i drink purely water or 100% fruit juice if I'm craving sugar and make neat little to-go baggies of fruit and/or veggies if we need to run out the door because it's easy and healthier. When I go out to lunch, I choose healthy options like apples instead of fries, fruit bowls instead of a starch and kids drink white milk or fruit juice instead of chocolate (unless it's a special treat!)

I am looking for a job in the hollywood area right now and it's extremely difficult. I'm willing to accept that I need to drop my extra 40 lbs before someone will look at me and see my wonderful personality and how great I am with children, but i really just wanted to inform you. There ARE over-weight people who like to stay active so they don't eat, and there ARE skinny girls who are just there for a pay check and are lazy. You just have to check references (which i have amazing references that will tell you how on-the-go I really am), talk to the nanny and ask her how she's handling her weight. We get uncomfortable, sure. Wouldn't you?

A love for your children, and the love of what we do and our energy is all that matters!

I'm looking to re-locate back to the hollywood area. I need a full-time live in position, no over-night hours with your infant unless you are going away. I don't think it's fair to share a room with your child either, nannies work long hours and deserve a good nights sleep. I will work for high profile families because I value confidentiality and do not gossip with friends and family. I don't mind long hours but I do require two days off a week unless we are traveling and out of the country/state.

I work on vacations, LOVE to travel, will work at home with you out of the picture should you need to travel and kids are in school. One position I had the mother left for two weeks every now and then for work and I had 4 children in my care at once. All under the age of 5. I can do it, and I can do it well and enjoy it.

I really enjoy what I do, and I really need a family who can read all of this and say 'Wow...I like her."

If not...thanks for taking the time to read it, and good luck with your search.

If I am happy, and you are happy and your kids are happy...I'll stay on for years and years.

I look forward to hearing from someone.
URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/kid/1754716542.html
_______________________________________________________________

14) Need asap sitter (Seattle)
i am neededing a sitter for the next 30 days while i am in town
i have a 2 1/2 year old boy
we are staying at a motel in kent washington
if you can come to motel and watch him that would be great or if i can meet you somewhere near bus line would be great as well
the hours are monday thru friday 8:30 am to 6 pm and saturday 9 to 3 pay is every monday
if you can do it this weekend saturday and sunday that would be great and then off on this monday and then regular schedual monday thru saturday would be wsome as i need to get to work and have had 2 sitters say they were going to babysit and then a no show
so only SERIOUS inquires only and you must be able to watch him for the next 30 days
you can reach me at 832-322-**** or text me at 816-612-**** if we dont answer please leave a message with your name and number and i will call you back thanks so much !!!!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1775694664.html

* Response from angry CL reader:

15) RE: Needed asap sitter (Seattle)
beware. this is a fucked up couple. I watched her adorable little boy for 4 weeks. her promising me she would pay me. She never did. Not one single penny.. And she is a trip. Her boyfriend tried to sleep with me, she is a complete and utter bitch. .Watch out.. Thats all im gonna say..
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1775765759.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

16) Need a Sitter ASAP possibly tomorrow!! (Norfolk)
I am a mother of a 2 year old boy. I am in desperate need of a babysitter perferably in my home. My fiance and I own our own business and sometimes work long hours so I need someone who is extremely flexable and has their own transportation. I would like someone who is CPR certified or who is a mother of 1 child who is around the same age as my son. I do have a dog so you must be comfortable with that. I am willing to negotiate prices on day where we work long hours. $20-25 a day is what I would prefer to pay for a normal 8 hr day. If you are interested in meeting with me..the sooner the better..please call 961-**** ANYTIME!! Thanks!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1774211242.html
______________________________________________________________

17) Nanny needed to start asap work from my home only $150.00 (New York)
Lets see how many can fallow directions....

looking for a nanny( someone who can be part of the family, work when asked and is responsible) for our baby.
We need someone who can work 4 days a week sometimes 5 days a week.
The hours and days will change every week.
I am available to do interviews Sunday only and if hire you should be able to start on Tuesday.....
This job requires you to:
1) read to baby ( although she has no idea what you are doing but will learn...)
2) Take baby on a DAILY walk ( unless is raining out)
3) give baby bath and put baby to sleep
4) light house keeping.
other things might come up but this is it for now.
Please be advice that you will get paid with checks, and will be paid on the books or receive a 1099 at the end of the year or termination if we can not work together after a while. So be prepared to bring a copy of your I.D prove of address and ss# if hired.
Hours and days might be as followed:
Tuesday: 1pm- 10pm
Wed:2pm- 10pm
Thursday:1pm- 10pm
Friday:1pm-10pm
the hours and days are an estimate. Please send all applications with a brief description of your self, references ( the more the better), your phone number, name and the time you can be interview. a picture of you is required.
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/1776057881.html
______________________________________________________________

18) Occassional babysitter needed (Seattle)
We are looking for someone to watch our 5 year old daughter a few nights a week from 8:15pm to 11 15 pm days will vary. We made need some saturday afternoons as well. We would like her to be watched in our home due to the fact that she goes to bed at 8pm. We do have pets but care for them will not be required. Offering 15 dollars for the shift based on our daughter will be in bed the whole time. Atleast 16years of age please. PLease respond to lilacblossom81@**** thank you
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/1775242825.html
______________________________________________________________

19) Looking for babysitter weekdays 7am-5pm (Pittsburgh)
I am looking for someone to come to our home on Center New Texas Road in Plum, Pa from Monday -Friday ~ 7 am- ~5 pm. I will be going back to work full time and am looking for someone responsible and caring to watch my daughter, Emma, who is 2. She is very energetic and fun to be with. Food is always provided, and we have a fenced in back yard with a swingset and small pool. We do have a dog, Jack, who is a boxer mix and a cat who you will barely see. We are offering $20/ day but may be willing to negotiate. Daycare rates for all day are between $30-$40 for all day. If you are in college or on break from school, we would love to welcome you into Emma's life. We will be asking for references to assure you are the right fit for our daughter. You can call me at (412) 320-**** or email me at rlj0329@**** if you are interested. Thanks for your time! Rachel and Evan
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1771477247.html
______________________________________________________________

20) Looking for a Nanny/Babysitter (Norfolk)
Hello, I am a mother of 3 and looking for a responsible person to stay in my home from 6am-130pm Monday through Friday. I understand that 3 children are a big responsibility, but I am only able to afford about $275 a week. Thats roughly $7.30 an hour and I have pretty good children, not the crazy ones you see all the time and they listen. All I ask is that they are kept entertained with games/learning activities, they are provided with attention and not just cooped up in their rooms and there are no trips outside the house. I do not want anyone else transporting my children places, so it would be just my house and my yard (decent size).
I have a lot more information for the position, but I would rather you email me and request further details. I appreciate your time.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1774060805.html
______________________________________________________________

21) Loving Nanny Needed (Philadelphia)
Young parents looking for a nanny to come to our home to love and care for our 6 month old daughter Monday through Friday. She is an absolute joy to be around and is definitely the "Happiest Baby on the Block." Hours are between 8:00AM and 5:00PM. Pay is $250 cash a week. Please respond with name, proximity to Warminster, experience, and any other information you feel would be helpful to us making this decision. Will consider someone for a summer position but long term candidates will get preference. Thank you in advance.
URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/1774326845.html
________________________________________________________

22) Live in Nanny/Housekeeper***Room & Board + $300/mo. expenses (Seattle)
Do you like to keep a house clean also?? We also have a lovable chow chow who is very friendly, and loves other dogs. Our house is kinda small (1600) ft. and the room available is only 10 or 11 by 12 or 14 or so, with a bathroom rite next to it, and Russell's room next to that. The house is modern and all opened up, also with a large sunken family room / entertainment room. with a 60" big scrine and surround sound. We usually have movie night on Saturday, and some times also on Friday night's. It would be nice for me to come home to a good smelling CLEAN house, every day from work, and a home cooked meal once in awhile. That's my + in this. The other is not having to deal with day care. and all there rules!! The question is can you handle a very hipper rambunctious always needing to be busy doing something, 5 year old boy?? if so give us a call to make a interview appointment. .....scott or ruth.... 253-262-****..... MUST BE MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE!!..... Experience, references and back round check is a MUST!!....... Room and board and $300 a Mo. pocket change + expenses.......
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/1765427586.html
______________________________________________________________

23) Childcare needed in exchange for private apartment (Colorado)
Childcare needed in exchange for private apartment
Looking for a responsible person to trade child care for 2 bedroom private apartment.
Need childcare for 2 young boys (1 and 3) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7am to 5pm, plus every other Saturday in exchange for a private 2 bedroom, furnished apartment.

Must;
- be reliable
- be a non-smoker
- have references
- have own transportation with insurance and good driving record
- be prompt and on-time
- be clean
- be flexible
- have a quiet personal life
- be ok with cats

Job starts August 1, 2010 and ends on May 31, 2011; 10 months. Can be extended if it works out really well.

Great opportunity for some who is going to school, or has a part time job. We live close to Pikes Peak Community College, Rampart campus.

Could also be a perfect opportunity for a stay at home mom trying to save money on rent.

Replies from the US only

If you think you would be the perfect match for our family, I'd love to meet you!
Call 719-439-****
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1772443601.html
______________________________________________________________

24) Babysitter needed (D.C.)
I am looking to for someone to start babysitting middle to end of July or beginning of August for a newborn. I am expecting Mid June and am hoping if all goes well to return to work within 3-4 weeks. We are looking for someone long term, experience with Newborns, CPR certified, have your own transportation, and must be able to provide references. This would be Tuesday - Friday no earlier then 8:30/9am and no later then 5:30/6pm. Friday's however will vary as for depending on the day I might get off work between 12:30 or 1pm there will be times I will have to work a full day. We are looking to pay no more then $100 - $125 a week and if we don't need daycare for a day or days or week due to sickness or vacation for either yourself or for us or the baby then we are looking not to pay for those days. If intrested please e-mail me with your number, experience, and references. Serious replies only.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1769483447.html

* Response from angry CL reader:

25) RE: Babysitter needed (D.C.)
Good luck finding someone willing to take care of a newborn for $3.50 an hour. Frankly, I wouldn't trust someone who would accept such lousy compensation.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1771669813.html
______________________________________________________________

26) wanted babysitter (Las Vegas)
Hi my name is Jody and I am currently looking for a babysitter for my 3 year old daughter. We currently do not need one until july. We absolutly need some one who can work weekends and week days, hours very from 7am-8pm 6-10 hours a day 2-5 days a week. WEEK ENDS ARE A MUST!and some one who isnt flaky. We are also only looking for some one who is CPR CERTIFIED! and has expercience being a babysitter, who whatches other kids9 my daughter is very shy and needs socilization) we are looking for some one who does alphabets and numbers, teaching experciences! not just put them infront of tv!!! and does it at their own home who offers food and doesnt want to run around town with my child in the vehicle. We are looking for some one to work at 2.50 an hour or if my daughter is there 5 days 130 for the week, and pay would be bi-weekly. YOU MUST HAVE REFRENCES. If we are interested in you then we would need to set up visiting times for a couple weeks before deciding. We have had two babysitters flake on us and are only interested in serious people who meet these qaulifications. We are only interested in resposible reliable people please contact me by email or at number 916-475-**** thank you please only female babysitters and over 21.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1775301703.html

* Response from angry CL reader:

27) RE: childcare wanted - posted earlier today (Las Vegas)
YOU WANT ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS CPR CERTIFIED, MUST WORK WEEKENDS 10 HRS A DAY- THEN IF THERES 2 CHILDREN YOU WILL ONLY PAY $ 130 A WEEK FOR BOTH.
WE ALL GOTTA SURVIVE- WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE 1970'S? YOU HAVE KIDS BE READY TO PAY THE GOING RATE FOR THEM.. MISS DEMANDING DING A LING.. GEESE. WAKE UP !!!!
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1775976908.html
______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to ngajewski03 for our Feature Ad. Also, thank you to Krupitzerb, mbargielski and CSNanny for their Submissions this week... all of you did a great job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE! <----







PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW! THEY WILL BE DELETED! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! THANK YOU!






No comments: