Wednesday

Bad Nanny Does Evil To Child For --a Laugh. Stuyvesant Square New York Tues Aug 14 12:40 pm

Hi! I saw this nanny with a young boy, he may have been just shy of 1 year old, it's hard to tell how old they are when they are that small. Blonde hair, blue eyes, he was getting fussy and the nanny picked him up under his arms and was holding him up in the air shouting in his face "don't CRY". She would shout the word cry which would only upset the child more. She repeatedly did this over and over again as she laughed with the other nanny next to her (with another child) until they saw me staring at them and then she got up to leave. This is the best photo I could get as she walked away with the poor screaming boy who she never tried to console. If I was the parent of this child I would want to know if the nanny was screaming at him purposely making him cry to get a laugh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the parents see this - if she acts that way to him in public, what is she doing in private?

Leigh Raymer said...

Exactly Anon. That's why the blog is here - if you ever see a kid being hurt - tell us !!