Sunday

Opinions, Thoughts, feelings please!

Ok yall, please indulge me, this is not a nanny story, but is does have to do with children.  I would like your opinions and thoughts on something I heard on the news the other morning.  It is called "Lunch Shaming" For those of you that don't know what lunch shaming is it when a child doesn't have enough money for lunch their hot lunch is taken away and they are given a cold sandwich and milk or juice.   I am not sure what the answer is, but I would like your thoughts and opinions.  How do you think this issue should be handled?

Thanks for reading!

SS

Ps: here is an article from Fox News about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/13/lawmakers-push-to-end-lunch-shaming-at-schools.html






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a family member works in the schools, we all keep a jar and put change in it for her as she says she gives it to the kids who are short for lunch money