Tuesday

The 96th street and 5th Ave Playground in NYC

Sorry, I sent this to the wrong place! On Friday, I saw a really bad nanny at the playground. If your son is named Don/Dan (couldnt really understand him) and has a nanny named Debbie, who takes him to the 96th Street and 5th Ave playground regularly, she is a HORRIBLE nanny! She sits on the benches chatting with her friends while your poor son wanders around the playground (often shoe-less) looking for her and calling her n (more) me. When he does find her she is rough and rude with him- there is not an ounce of love in her for him. It is so sad. Once, Don/Dan was at the top of the slide falling off to the side and screaming her name and she was all the way on the other side of the playground and my friend was calling “Debbie” since we took him down and asked who he was with and she finally came after 15 mins of us walking around calling “Debbie” and was so rude and got mad at us for interrupting her. Anyway, she was there yesterday at 4.30pm. Honestly, I would want her nowhere NEAR my kid and certainly not taking care of your cute son. She is awful, truly awful
Send your nanny sighting to isynblog@gmail.com. Confidentiality Guaranteed.
#nannysighting #isyn #isynblog #isawyournanny

5 comments:

Kat said...

GREAT siting OP!

I would have called the police right then, if he fell and she wasn't there and has a history of neglecting him IN PUBLIC. It makes me worry what goes on at home.

Nay The Nanny said...

Poor little guy...makes me cringe.

RBTC said...

thank you for looking out for this little boy,keep us posted on anything else you see !

nenanny said...

Good sighting!

I hope his parents find out.

Poor little boy!

What if it had been some weirdo to find him instead of you and your friend.

Why some people become nannies I will never understand.

♥ Amy Darling ♥ said...

Aww...Poor Dan/Don.

I agree...a police call would have been warranted.

Hopefully the parents of this adorable little boy will read this and fire their nanny on the spot!!!