Wednesday

Bad Nanny Sighting in Charlotte, NC


Small park off of Providence Road right beside Presbyterian Hospital. Tues., 
March 12, 2013. 3-4pm. There was a nanny (Caucasian with short dark hair in her 
20's) in charge of two small boys (around ages 3-5 with sandy blonde hair). She 
hardly interacted with them, but when she did, she was very unpleasant. The 
oldest boy accidentally knocked over her tea, which somehow caused her iPhone to 
crack, and she was very ugly to him. I was shocked at how cold she was to them.

2 comments:

♥ Amy Darling ♥ said...

Sounds like this nanny is just immature and selfish...definitely not a GOOD disposition to have in this line of work.

If I were the parents, I would at least offer to help pay for a new phone if my child caused some damage. That would be the right thing to do.
The nanny's reaction was way out of line. Sure, I would have been upset as well, but would NEVER take it out on said child.

ericsmom said...

I wouldn't be smiling either if my phone broke. It is her fault as well. She should have kept it in a safe place.