Monday

14 Questions and Tips for Hiring a Nanny, Drama Free, While Pregnant


Maybe you’re so on the ball this pregnancy that you’ve got childcare all figured out. Maybe it’s crazy work hours. Maybe it’s the fear of the flu. Maybe daycare in your area isn’t the best. Maybe it’s just easier on everyone. If you’re thinking of in home care, read on:
As a former nanny who now employs one, I’m here to give you my tried and true advice on hiring someone before your baby arrives. Things that you may think aren’t important (but they are down the road!) or that you might hesitate to bring up in an interview. These are questions and considerations I found myself wishing time and time again parents had taken the time to figure out prior to me sitting in their living room.
Read the full article here.

No comments: