Thursday

Note to Readers...

Normally ISYN Publishes on a first come, first serve basis. However, traffic has been at an all-time high this week and in the last 24hrs I have received over a dozen Submissions. I will go through all of them tonight and any of those that are time-sensitive will be Published first. Because there is only so much room on the front page of the Blog, I want to be fair and allow everyone a couple of days for the time they need to receive comments, so it will be staggered. Please be patient... I will try to get through everyone as quickly as possible. Thank you! - MPP

3 comments:

RBTC said...

glad the traffic is good - thank you for your hard work

Mike Obey said...

I also am glad the traffic on this website is so good as well.

One reason for this is that the moderation is not very strict. I have been on some other Nanny advice websites and everything is moderated and it is not as much fun as this one is. I love hearing all the different opinions from both Nannies and Parents, even if they sometimes are not so nice.

This website is like a good reality show to me. It is my guilty pleasure and MPP..please do NOT EVER change a thing!!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot.

I have no plans to change anything... it is definitely a lot of work, but I love doing it.

I know things can get out of hand sometimes and I worry it may upset OP's or possibly scare off new Submissions, but most Readers develop a thicker skin after they've been around a little while.

Surprisingly I receive very few complaints, so I guess as long as the majority are happy, I am happy. ;-)