Monday

A Fan From Down Under...

opinion 1
Hi, I am from Australia and I am a huge fan of this blog. I have had a horrible nanny experience and was wondering if I could email you the story as a warning for those who might work for this psycho. I know this is an american site but you never know who could read it :) Have you thought of branching out into the aussie market? I think it would be a big hit. Thanks for taking the time to listen to this huge, huge fan!!!

To huge ISYN fan: According to our Site Map, we receive plenty of visitors from Australia! It is 3rd in popularity with Reader traffic (US and Canada are 1st and 2nd) And yes, please send us your story!

4 comments:

Nanny Jenn said...

Please send in your stories, we would LOVE to hear about your experiences as well. ☺ ☺

TheNannyOfOz said...

Hi. I know this is anon, but I'd love to know what city you live in. I've just recently returned to Australia and want to connect with other nannies here! My twitter account is included with this post. You can also reach me at my email address of the same name at hotmail dot com.

Looking forward to reading your story and to hopefully hearing from you! I recently went through a brief crazy job too!

Nannyofthepack said...

Hi, I too am from Australia and would LOVE to connect with other Australian nannies!! Although we have many similar stories, it would be lovely to hear from people in my own backyard :) can't wait to hear your story! Maybe we could set up a Facebook page for Australian nannies to share stories and the like?

Anonymous said...

OP here

Hi, I didnt even realise this was posted as I have been studying like crazy. I worked in Queensland and to be honest the experience has turned me off even baby-sitting. I will submit my full story as soon as I get a break from uni. I love this blog and have only just caught up with all the posts- great reads!!