Tuesday

Manhattan, on Broadway between 96th and 97th

good nanny sighting Good Nanny Sighting. Manhattan, on Broadway between 96th and 97th. Friday March 11 around 11:30. Your little girl is around 3 and was wearing a red windbreaker and an adorable straw hat. Her nanny is an older African American woman named Vanessa also wearing a red jacket. I was walking down the street and I saw the little girl pointing at birds and tugging on the nanny's hand. I said hi to the nanny and she told me that the little girl loves to watch the birds. She talked about how nice the weather was and how great it was for them to be out. I complimented her jacket and she said the girls grandmother had given it to her and that they were a great family to work for. As I walked away I looked back and saw Vanessa asking the little girl questions about what she was seeing. This nanny obviously loves her job and was very interactive with her charge.
___________________________________
My sincerest apologies to the author of this sighting for the late appearance.

6 comments:

I said...

If this was on Facebook and there was a Like button, I'd click it =]

xfileluv said...

Very sweet!

Just My Two Cents Just Now said...

If this was on Facebook, and there was an "AWESOME" button, I would click it!!

talesfromthe(nanny)hood said...

Love it. LOVE it!

so.... said...

another Nanny being praised for doing her job.

Reese said...

@so...why is it such a problem for someone posting a good nanny sighting. In other jobs, people are recognized for doing a great job and going above and beyond what they should be. I guess you have never heard of "Employee of the Month" who gets a free gift card + candy. I think the same thing should be done to nannies who take such good care of their charges. It is obvious this particular nanny is not only in this for the money, she sounds like she truly enjoys her profession.