Friday

Sad News....

Authorities Confirm Remains Are Caylee Anthony's - CNN
The remains found in a wooded area last week in Orange County, Florida, are those of Caylee Anthony, authorities confirmed at a news conference Friday.
"It is with regret that I'm here to inform you that the skeletal remains found December 11 are those of the missing toddler," said Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the Orange County medical examiner.
The remains were confirmed to be Caylee's through a DNA match, authorities said.
Garavaglia said the cause of death was homicide, but she could not determine how Caylee was killed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it was Caylee all along, but somehow seeing it in print makes the feelings about it very raw.

Anonymous said...

How much you wanna bet Casey still blames the nanny/babysitter for this? She'll never admit it.

Anonymous said...

Ihatejunk mail...I just said those exact words to my family. I knew she was gone...but hearing it is final makes it kind of new again somehow.

Nanny Ellie...it will certainly be interesting to see how Casey explains her nanny, or another stranger just happening to dump her child's body in Casey's own teenage secret hideout. Did you see the report where one of her girlhood friends called the police long ago and asked them to check that same area for a body since it was a place they used to hang out together as kids?

Anonymous said...

I tuely believe that Casey is a sociopath, watching her behavior. She has no emotion for her daughter. I think Casey is really troubled and I hope that she gets the help she needs. i don't know if she understands fully what is going on.

I am not defending Casey in any way, but there is something wrong with her behavior and I don't think that is boils down to her being evil, i think that she has mental health problems and i bet that stupid mother of hers never caught the warning signs.

Rest in Peace Caylee