Saturday

Woodman's Food Market - West Madison, Wi

Received Saturday, November 1, 2008.
Good Nanny Sighting I saw your nanny Today while at the store (Friday, October 31) I encountered your little boy and his nanny, 10a-11a. Your child has dark hair, brown eyes, and was dressed in a penguin costume. Your nanny, a short, plus sized white female wearing black pants and tee shirt with a clear handbag is very friendly. I told the nanny her son was cute, and she said she would tell his mom, since she was the nanny. I didn't observe the duo for long, however I could clearly see the bond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see a good sighting for once. PLEASE whether your a parent or caregiver- LOVE and CHERISH your child- they are only this little for a while.

Anonymous said...

I love the good sightings! This one was particularly sweet. Short- but sweet. I bet that sweet baby was a darling penguin!