Wednesday

Breaking News: Casey Anthony Update

Wednesday, October 8, 2008.
State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Casey Anthony
The state is seeking homicide charges against Casey Anthony in connection to the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, Local 6 News reported.
The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury on Tuesday. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.
New Documents Reveal What Casey Anthony Spent Stolen Money On
Documents released today by the State Attorney's Office show Casey Anthony went on a $400 spending spree with money investigators said she stole from a friend. (Includes several Updates and some of the Purchases that Casey made - 2 pages)
VIDEO: Surveillance video taken on July 8 at Waterford Lakes Target
VIDEO: Surveillance video taken on July 10 at Waterford Lakes Target
VIDEO: Surveillance video taken on July 10 at Winter Park Target
Evidence: Casey Anthony's Store Receipts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the 44 docs and pictures, etc. per the link and then briefly looked at one of the Target surveillance videos before realizing that I didn't want to look at her anymore. I've seen enough of her and it would be nice to never have to look upon her face again. Hopefully, she will be prosecuted for her crime and go away. Just go away.

So much undue attention for a lying, deceitful, murdering skank who has shown no remorse, nor even any admittance of guilt. If she grieved for her darling daughter, I missed it. Whatever her fate is, I hope it is as severe as possible under the law. I also hope her parents can accept who and what their daughter is and return to reality so that they can grieve their granddaughter and make peace with the fact that she is gone and that their daughter is responsible. How very sad for them.

Anonymous said...

Sprak what I'm worried about his the father. He was a cop so I'm sure he knows a few ways to dispose of a body and Casey might know too being that she grew up around all of that.

I don't think the body will ever be found. I saw some evidence that pointed to a dumpster as a possibly place that she dumped the body in.
Reminds me of a case here not too long ago. The killer finally admitted that he had thrown the body in a dumpster and it was taken to the city dump. The authorities looked for the body but they never did find it due to the enormous size of the dump and the fact that time had passed since it was taken to the dump and there were tons of trash on top of the body.

I don't think they will ever find Caylee, I do hope they have enough evidence to charge Casey and sentence her to death for what she did.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at the timeline of events for this case right now, because the update on here confused me, being as I had no idea what was going on at all, but I'm horrified that there are people out there that will kill their own kids.

Its so scary to think that. It makes me so sad.

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/july15-july21/july15-july21.html

thats where I'm looking at and I found videos, phone calls and more. Its completely disturbing me.