Monday

Eden Prairie Center Play in Eden Prairie, MN

Received Monday, September 29, 2008
Good Nanny Sighting I saw your nanny Physical description of caregiver: a bit skinny, blonde hair, somewhat had an accent (european), white, dressed in khakis and orange t-shirt. (I saw him twice, so that was just what he was wearing today). Blue eyes.

Physical description of involved child/children: Two children, twins, one boy and one girl. Latino. 15 months. The boy's name is Christian, and I'm pretty sure the little girl's name is Lilly. Not positive on the girl's name though.

Address or venue of observed incident: Eden Prairie Center Play area In Eden Prairie, MN.

Date and time of incident: 09-29-08. 9:30-10:30 A.M

Detailed description of what you witnessed: I witnessed this guy being amazing to these kids. Never once did he take his eyes off them, they seemed like they are new walkers. They would be around him and he would interact with them and encourage them to explore around. The kids seemed very happy with him too. I'm not sure if they're his kids or not, but he was really young, like maybe 18-20?? We were conversing a little and the way he was talking about them made it seem like they were kids he was watching, not his own, and I was very impressed that there are guys who are nannies, just made me smile :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you see me yawning now?

Anonymous said...

Yay-- hih kids or not, seeing people interact wonderully with the children in their care is always good to hear...

Anonymous said...

over here said, wow do you like come to this sight to like bash people? A good sighting is a good sighting.

Anonymous said...

Nice sighting OP. I love seeing mannies, or dads having fun with kids.

paperbagprincess said...

well, nice as it is, it is a little bit boring. Would this have even been posted if it were a female nanny?

Anonymous said...

well no, but thats the point. Its very nice to see guys doing what sterotypically girls do. I'm not saying that I just assume girls are always nannies, but I think this is great.

paperbagprincess said...

ha ha, i love JC, don't get me wrong; its nice you think that. I guess I am feeling a little cynical because it sometimes chafes me to see men get congratulated for things women do as a matter of routine...

heh heh, my husband has a tough row to hoe with me...(:

Anonymous said...

I see your point now. :)

Anonymous said...

well sighting a scene in which a father is playing with his kids is something a pleasure watching..... nice incident nanny..