Monday

Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah

Received Monday, September 22, 2008
nanny sighting logo Physical description of caregiver:
About 5/11 heavy set LONG brown hair has 3 girls of her own....
Physical description of involved child/children: small 3 year old light blond hair very happy little girl, about 4 years old Blonde hair little boy, 6 and 7 year old sisters both brown hair..
Address or venue of observed incident: The park across from her house.. and at her house. In downtown SLC in a little place called Sweed town right by the metal works factory
Date and time of incident: Many times.

Detailed description of what you witnessed: She would snap at the 2 younger kids about hitting and misbehaving yet her kids would be out of control and not do anything... It was sad her Children are 1, 2, and 4 all girls... Her oldest is a screamer hitter YELLS and back talks and Is rude Has spit on my child on many times... Blamed the older kids for breaking DVDs when Her mother clearly sees this.. The 6 and 7 year old little girls Where worked to the bone Would come crying to me asking me to watch them again. Which I tired talking to there mother she put them in the care of someone better thank goodness... But she has ads up on KSL.com and craigslist.com about watching children in her home and makes me want to cry... She has turned away her own sister and when her sister took her to someone else tells the lady to charge her $600 a month for the baby... when she is HIGHLY underpaid and she tells people to charge more so she gets her child care back she lies to the parents and someone gets the kids to lie also to there parents. I took my child out of her care when My daughter came home with a HUGE bruise on her back one day and that is when I started Observing more and paying attention to how she treats other kids and it was SHOCKED to see this behavior.... I tried calling the police but they said that there was no proof and That it could have been a accident...

Description of vehicle, bag, stroller that may aid in identifying involved caregiver: Green 4 door

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, OP, but I found this to be very difficult to read and follow. Anyways, I do hope the parents see this.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't follow this post, either.

Anonymous said...

is the mom or nanny?

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Op maybe you could rewrite and resubmit your story.

Anonymous said...

OP

Are you on something??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I was saying THIS lady Abuses the kids, She makes the older kids clean her house, She Punishes kids who havent done anything... She lies to the parents and then Lies to other caregivers in hopes to get the children BACK... her house is as messy as a pig sti....
NO I WASNT ON ANYTHING Ive got poor grammer This lady is a horrible person and She needs to be stopped

8:37 PM
RE-POST for OP

Anonymous said...

Sorry OP. Some people can be so rude (about being "on something"). I had a hard time understanding your post, but do appreciate your honesty about the poor grammar.
I'm glad you were looking out for these kids.

Anonymous said...

If you know you have poor grammar maybe it's something that you can work on or at least don't put Capitals in the middle of things.

Anonymous said...

Mich
That's messed up. OP didn't come on here to be critiqued on her grammar. Couldn't you have said something about her post instead?

Anonymous said...

I'd say something about the post but I couldn't understand a word of it.

Anonymous said...

OP,
If I'm reading correctly, you are reporting an at home daycare provider?
Here in NY we have the department of children and families which runs inspections on all kinds of childcare facilities. Your state has one too. Check your local phone directory and give them a call. Inspecting daycares is what they do.

kathleencares said...

I'm confused.