Saturday

Westshore Plaza Play Area in Tampa, Florida

Received Saturday, September 15, 2007
When: Friday, 9/14/07 About 12:45-1:30pm
Child: About three years old, female, Caucasian, light brown shoulder length hair with crown/bangs pulled into a ponytail to the side, big green eyes, tanned skin, well-spoken and friendly, wearing a matching Dora skirt and shirt. Skirt was dark pink, shirt was light pink.
Nanny: Hispanic female, mid to late 40's, dark hair, wearing green shirt, friendly with another Hispanic nanny of a little girl with short, dark curly hair wearing gold earrings, about 2.5 yrs old.

The nanny paid no attention at all to her charge. She was in deep conversation with the other nanny and rarely even looked to see where the girl was. She did not intervene as the girl approached numerous strange adults.My primary reason for reporting this nanny, however, is that another mother told me she had seen the very same nanny, on a previous occasion at the same location, leave the little girl and her sibling in the play area ALONE and unwatched while she left and went shopping for nearly an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so despicable.
I think you should carry a water gun with colored dye. That way the nanny goes home and has to explain to her boss why her hair and the side of her face is stained bright orange. "I got busted at the park letting Jack play all by himself",.


Wow. Where is everyone today?
It was so freaking georgous today in Manhattan. I spent the day in Central Park. I think I can go on. I think I can.

Je ne suivrai pas mon regime.
Je ne ferai pas mon magasinage de Noel a temps.

Anonymous said...

Ruf, do you know how many parents and caregivers would be walking around with a splash of flourescent orange paint on their clothes and faces? Too many. I like your idea though, LOL.