Monday

12:55 Showing of the Bridge to Terbaitha in Los Angeles, CA

Received Monday, March 12, 2007
If your nanny or your sitter was watching your boys on Sunday and took them to see Bridge to Terabithia, I was in the same theatre with them. This is the The Grove 14 in LA and the show started at 12:55. She was also late bringing the boys in and caused a disruption to get situated. Her cell phone rang at least 5 times during the show & she answered it every time. She also hopped up and left the theatre at least 7 times in total. She was rude, talking during the show, a bad example and left the two boys by themselves many times in a crowded theatre. I cant tell ages but the littlest boy was young enough that he probably wasn't in school yet. Both boys had short brown hair and olive skin. The older boy was wearing a green and yellow baseball cap with an A on it. The nanny or sitter was young, with hair down her back, wavy, attractive with a good shape but a giant mouth. Huge mouth that showed gums I could see even in the dark. The sitter was white but she was definitely not their mom. That was plain to see. She was also the worst behaved manners in the whole theatre and many people had to shush her. I was embarrassed for your kids.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was yesterday. I should have made that clearer.

Anonymous said...

Someone should have had her removed from the theater... How rude!

Anonymous said...

another case of a low-class, ignorant clod

Anonymous said...

Why are you commenting on her gums?
Are they also posing a threat to the children?

Anonymous said...

I once had a horny couple sitting next to me. First, the guy had to explain every scene as it was going on to his dimwit girlfriend. Then, she put her legs across his lap and into my face. Her bare feet in my face! I should have sucked on her toes and freaked her out. Instead I tried to politely ask him to talk about the movie later and move his girlfriend. He told me to shut up. So instead of actually getting into it, we moved.
I hate people like this who have not a clue, and dread the days when I will have to try to hear a movie with their kids sitting behind me. God help polite society.

Anonymous said...

to the person who aske dwhy op commented on her gums. i am fuessing because they stood out and were like a distinguishing thing about how she looked. to identify her. kind of like ho wcops ask if the person had any facial hair or tattoos.

Anonymous said...

And nannies are supposed to be role models...When I worked with my 3-5 year olds, I took them to the grocery store behind the daycare for a few items we needed for an art project. They were such a great class, we made it a weekly trip to this store.

I got to know most of the workers at this store, and got many compliements on my interactions with the children and their outstanding behavior.

Anytime yer out with children, wether it be your the nanny or parent, people do notice the interactions...

Anonymous said...

How was it plain to see she was not the parent or an auntie? Or even *gasp* and older sibling! Oh wait that't right you don't know your just assuming.

Anonymous said...

I also don't see how you decided that this person wasnt the parent because let me tell i've seen many scenes where parents aren't the perfect model to their kids. those are just stupid assumptions.