Saturday

Wonderland Hill Avenue Boulder, CO

Saturday, October 7, 2006
Might I have seen you at Wonderland Lake Park Friday? You take care of two boys? One is under a year and is usually asleep in his stroller. One is about 3 or 4? I saw you playing around with him and it made me smile. You were pretending to punch each other swinging at the air and he was giggling. Then he hit you (with his tiny 3 year old fist) and you grabbed both of his hands with your one big hand and with a really ornery look on your face you threw his hands down. He was shocked and caught off guard. Grow up. Don't roughhouse with a three year old if you are going to act like a pissy bitch if he accidentally taps you. I saw the shame and hurt in his eyes. You didn't care. Or notice. I hope you were just having a bad day. I hope you apologized later. Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are annoying.

Anonymous said...

yes get over yourself

Anonymous said...

Hey previous anonymous posters, you are the annoying idiots.

Anonymous said...

Did'nt this lady say that the child was giggling initially - maybe he simply got tired of the game! As a nanny you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. I see absolutely nothing wrong here. Lady you may have misinterpreted the dynamics between nanny and child.