Monday

Walnut Acres Elementary School- Walnut Creek, CA

Monday, September 11, 2006
I think this is a nanny and I think that she is doing a drop off/pick up at Walnut Acres Elementary School, but I could be wrong. (I cannot see the ages of the children but it is also possible they may go to FMS). I have seen her four times already this year, driving a brand new black Jeep Cherokee (shiny and clean). The nanny looks young and blonde and wears her hair in a pony tail. She is driving two children to and from school. Both children ride in the back seat and are likely boys. The nanny (or mother) is a terrible driver who often speaks on her cell phone or seems to be fumbling with the radio or things within the vehicle. I have seen her on Blackstone Drive and on Walnut Avenue. She isn't running red lights; she just looks like a klutz. Her driving is jerky. She doesn't seem aware of her surroundings. I will continue to monitor this. It is early in the school year and could be nothing. Something seems off but I don't really have anything specific to site to call the police.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should be paying more attention to your own kids that worrying about nothing at all.

Anonymous said...

She may well be the mother.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't seem like she's doing anything negligent or abusive to these children and if the car is "shiny and clean" then she obvioiusly can't be that bad of a driver. I would pay more attention to your own driving and your own children rather than looking for problems where they don't seem to exist. Don't be so suspicious.

Anonymous said...

There was no reason to post this. Remove the plank from your own eye.

Anonymous said...

I think you are just being all in someone's thing and don't know what you are talking about. If it is that bad, call the cops. But it sounds like you want something to be wrong, find other things to entertain yourself with, someone like you would make a parent over react for no reason.. time for a new hobbie. I hope you take this into consideration.

Anonymous said...

I posted this and I stand by what I posted. If you are walking your own child to school and feel fear when someone drives by, you have a credible cause to express your concern over someone's driving.

Anonymous said...

She might be an inexperienced driver ....... maybe she is not used to the vehicle yet. It does not make her a careless caregiver for crying out loud. Go get a life

hanaabdalla3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.