Saturday

Bronx Zoo- Two girls in a Jeep green & blue double stroller

Friday September 8, 2006 11:00 AM Bronx Zoo
If you have two (beautiful) blondish girls approximately 1 & 3 who were at the Bronx Zoo on Friday, September 8 at around 11 AM, I witnessed your nanny while I was at the zoo with the children I nanny for. The child who looked to be about one dropped her sippy cup and the nanny was very gruff with her. When she returned the sippy cup to her, she may have squeezed the little girls hand. I could not exactly see what she did but the child started crying and the nanny appeared angry. The three year old could not see much from her vantage point and she kept asking to "get down". The nanny told her she or it was "too much hassle". As near as I can see, this nanny being at the zoo was nothing more than the nanny taking a walk and getting her exercise in. She strolled by us about four times (or us by her). I saw the children get to stop at one exhibit only. And you thought your children spent a beautiful day at the zoo seeing the animals? Your stroller is not a side by side so your poor three year old saw nothing, although I did see her looking out the side at the other children who were being hoisted and lifted to see the animals! I did not see her at the children's zoo, I hope she went and let the children get down and go in (although she didn't seem like to type to be bothered). Description: New York yankees blue shirt and "apple bottoms" jeans with tennis shoes. Approximately 25 years old and may have had a Caribbean accent.

No comments: