Sunday

CL-WTF?

Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Help for single parents (New York)
Sweet, mature female offering help around the house, errands, babysitting, driving kids, cooking, massage, or just companionship. I am here for you and ready to take care of your needs. I follow instructions well and am eager to please. Open to discuss per hour rates.
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/hss/2031861098.html
___________________________________________

2) Need Babysitter for Saturday (tomorrow) (Las Vegas)
Last weekend we got stood up by TWO people.......would be nice to find someone who wanted to babysit so my husband and I can go out! 8:30p.m.- 12:30p.m. tomorrow, Saturday, October 30th. $30 cash--not tons of money,but the kids will be asleep by then so all you need to do is watch t.v. or tweet or talk on your cell phone--just make sure the homefires keep burning around here! OUR HOME only. You come here- we are in the center of town (not at the Ritz, but it's clean and quiet!). If you are a teen and live near the center of town, we can come pick up/drop off and might even change the time earlier if need be. Email me TODAY and I"ll call you, etc etc.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2032425508.html
___________________________________________

3) Get Fabulous Care for your Child @ Lady Roz's Daycare!!!! (Norfolk)
Hell everybody, my name is Roselyn James and I am a childcare provider in the Virginia Beach area. I have been doing childcare out of my home for the past six years and I keep a very clean home. I will treat your children as if they are my very own. I am open from 6 am - 6 pm. I provide Breakfast, Am Snack, Lunch, as well as an evening snack. If you would like to know more about my services I can be reached by email or by my cell phone @ 757-763-****. Thank you so much. Have a blessed day!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2027486718.html
___________________________________________

4) ChirstMess Nanny Available (California)
Hi everyone!! I am 24 years old fun loving girl. I am free on in whole month of December till January 15th. I can work ful & part-time on week/weekends days and nights. I have two years of babysitting experience with all age group kids. Kids usually have fun time with me. Please feel free to contact for further details. Thank You
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/kid/2029403846.html
___________________________________________

5) Need Help Tonight! (D.C.)
Hi! I am the mother of two boys, ages 6 and 9. My future sister-in-law is have a Birthday get together tonight and I need someone who is available to come over later in the evening and stay until we get home. Probably 11:30-12:00 at the latest! Please let me know if you are available! You must have a valid driver's license and an active cell phone. Thank you!
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/2030720735.html
___________________________________________

6) Dog Nanny (New York)
Requirements:

MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE as a Nanny or Housekeeper or Vet Tech
-Live-in/Fulltime (50 hours per week, weeknights and weekend days)
-Must be energetic
-Dog friendly with many dogs
-Have excellent references
-Be legal to work in the US
-Have ability to clear a background check

If interested please email your resume ASAP with Dog Nanny in the subject. Compensation: Commensurate with experience
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/etc/2032080025.html
___________________________________________

7) need a nanny? (New York)
hi, i'm looking for nanny job, i have great pear of hands, good with kids, sex yrs exp. Availible for you to mon-fri, will also housework,laundry. e-mail me, if intresting please.
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/2033593622.html
___________________________________________

8) @ 126lbs I squat & deadlift 155# & can keep up with any child (Madison)
State Lic. Provider has 1 Full time opening (5 days a week) but will also consider Part time placement. Open 6:30AM to 5:30PM one low daily rate for up to 11 hours of care. No enrollment fee, county assisted payments excepted, no hidden fees, just $34 per day will get you and your child a Pre-school program, meals, snacks, positive potty training all included in a polite, caring, clean and well organized loving environment. I been providing high quality child care for over 27 years and can honestly say I truly LOVE my job and that is reflected upon the happy children I work with. Please don't think that I'm an old grandma sitting in a chair while the kids play all day. I am very active, weight training 5 times a week, I can squat and dead lift 155 pounds with my 126 pound body. Call today to set up an interview so you can check out our 100% childcare space and the quality of care I have to offer you and your family. I'd be happy to email referral statements from current/past families upon request if you would like those before setting up a meeting. Just email me at bkasmarehlers@**** Or Call 608-695-**** E**** Educational Child Care. Brenda K****
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/2024126327.html
___________________________________________

9) mom/babysitter is looking to help (California)
Hello families I'm a 29 years old woman mother of 2 lovely girls, looking to bring my experience to your family , I been working in the city for five years with babies and toddlers, I have colect a lot of little friends on this year playing is the moat fun way to learn how to be a grow up kid, and that is how I help you and your kids to understand each other and having some time for it self, parents we can do a great job together for the development them help them to increase they motor skills, I Have no criminal record non smoke or drunk, certificated on CPR and fist aid with I renewed every year, tb test clean , vaccination on time, I don't drive my transportacion are the buses, and can bring an bilingual education Spanish - English, my personal life is not afect my work I dedicated time for my family the same way that u will so it for yours, thank you dir you time if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them have a lively Halloween :D
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/kid/2032128643.html
___________________________________________

10) nanny needed (D.C.)
I am looking for a nanny to come to my home to watch my 3 year old daughter:
I work from 6pm untill 12pm everynight please email me with your experiance along with how much you charge plz email call or me at 240367**** Im sorry my phone just broke so please leave me a voice mail i was speaking to a couple people through text when my phone broke. please call me back and leave me a voice message.
NOte. i am not willing to pay 300-350 a week.
that is more then a lisenced daycare. I have also been a nanny for several years and know what is a average rate . please email with weekly rate. thanks Ashley
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/2026486414.html
___________________________________________

11) still looking (Norfolk)
i am still looking for a permanent sitter but most importantly someone for this Sat. night overnight. My husband and I are both military and sometimes we just need a break for awhile. thanks in advance.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2027710548.html
___________________________________________

12) Live in daycare (Seattle)
I am looking for someone to watch my 6yr old son from 6:30pm until I get home at 3:30 am sun thru thurs/fri will trade room for care, phone, cable internet included, full kitchen privleges. 360-623-****
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/dmg/2022245575.html
___________________________________________

13) Needing a babysitter for Saturday night (Norfolk)
Hi my husband and I will be attending a halloween party on saturday night from 10pm-3am, we are planning to leave our house around 9:30pm or so. We are looking for a babysitter to come to our house and watch our two children(ages 5 and 3) while we are gone. They will already be asleep, so we are just looking for you to hang out and keep an eye on them. We have satelite and internet to keep you entertained :-) If you are interested please email me back with a little about yourself, your experience, and your rates. Thanks!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2030440492.html
___________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

14) We need a Nanny to start Nov. 1st (Dallas)
Hi there! We are in need of a nanny, ours moved to a different state to be with her family. I am looking for someone to become part of our family. They must have a clean background, I will check. Smoke free. Here is what we need. We have three children, ages 5 years, 2 years and 6 months. That’s right there is never a dull moment. I will need this nanny to pick my son up from school (about 3 min from our home) around 2:50 each school day. We are really looking for a person to become part of the family it’s difficult for us to leave our children with anyone and we want our kids to bond with the new nanny. The hours would be from 730 am to 430pm.
You would be responsible for preparing lunch for the kids and giving them there morning and afternoon snacks. For the first few months this can happen at our home or yours, once we move (we will be in the HEB area, we would require you to come to our home). If you have children within the ages of baby to 6 they are welcome to come with you. Please email me with any questions, the pay we are able to offer for these services are 150.00 weekly OBO (willing to negotiate a little). Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting the next member of our family. Happy family of five in Bedford! Hope to hear from you soon!!!
URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/kid/2020913360.html
___________________________________________

15) Nanny Needed (PLEASE HELP!!) (Norfolk)
Hi, I am a single mother, who is starting school soon, and I need someone to care for my little boy. He is 1yers old. I am looking for someone to watch him in my home. right now the hours would be a little low, and just while I go on interviews. but once school starts in a few weeks I will need someone to watch him from around 7 or 8am to 4:30 and sometimes a little later. I am looking to pay between $75-$115 a week, but can be negotiated. Please contact me by email, at marlenalfrederick@**** or phone at 206-787-**** my name is Marlena. I look forward to hearing from you
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2028216186.html
___________________________________________

16) looking for spanish speaking nanny (Las Vegas)
we are in need of an older spanish speaking nanny that can stay with us from monday at 330 til fri at 9am.weekly pay is 140 plus room and food.we have 1 6 yr old boy.we like him to have a spanish speaking gma type around.light duties of watching him...making him snacks and light meals...bathing...get dressed for school and bed.we also would like someone that can keep things clean.we have downsized to a 2 bed 2 bath so cleaning shouldnt take much and light laundry.please no price negotiation.we have a nanny right now that is happy with the situation.please 50 and older and light to no english preferred to keep my son bilingual.you will have plenty of down time to watch tv and do as you please while son is at school from 840 til 340 daily.we also work mainly at home so are usually here aswell.call if interested.702-782-****.thanks.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2032891981.html
___________________________________________

17) I need childcare! (Norfolk)
Hi I am a mom of 3
My oldest is 5 she goes to school at sherwood forest elementary which is about 3 blocks from my home.
My 2 boys are ages 1 and almost 3. I need someone who can come to my home 4 sometimes 5 days a week to watch my boys and pick my daughter up from school.
We have a play room big back yard that is fenced in and plenty of movies, books and video games. If you have children you can bring them along I have an extra crib so if you have a baby or toddler I have room.
I will be starting back to work Sunday and will need someone before then.
Here is what I can do for you.
All food diapers and ect are provided for my children and also yourself and if you bring a child for them as well while you work.
As I get paid more so do you *I appreciate people and if your dependable I dont have a problem paying you more*
I would like to pay 130.00 for a four day work week. hours will be set in advance for each month my husband will go in some days at 1 pm so I would only need you for maybe 4 hours those days.
the days would be sunday 11am - 6 pm monday and tuesday from 8am-6pm occasional thursdays during the same hours. some days I wont need you till around 12 but u will know a month in advance.
if your interested in this position please give me a call or respond to this post. my number is 757-323-**** you can call any time before 10 pm or text any time before midnight.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2027186168.html
___________________________________________

18) Childcare needed (Norfolk)
I am looking for someone to come to my home off terminal blvd in Norfolk. I have 1 child I need care for from 8-3 mon, wed., thurs, nd friday and 10-3or4 on tuesdays. If interested please let me know. $100.00/week
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2031738139.html
___________________________________________

19) In home babysitter (California)
Hello my name is Destiny, I have a 6 month old son named Hasani Amir. I am looking for a decent babysitter who can watch him twice a week for 3 hours at a time(I will be here also sometimes). There are things I need to take care of and a much needed break could help. I can only offer $60 a month for those 8 days, so I prefer the young lady is 18-21 w/ her own transportation. Give me a call at 916-501-**** if you think you might be interested. I can and will work w/ you on what days and times those hours can fit into your schedule.
*a face to face interview will be needed before first day of work
*a current california i.d or driver's license must be presented
*prefer a college student or someone w/ previous childcare experience
*please do not EMAIL me, just call. if i do not answer, leave your name & number.
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/2022068808.html
___________________________________________

20) Babysitter needed (Norfolk)
I am a single mom of two and I need a part-time babysiter for my 4 year old daughter. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. Can only afford $75/week. Hoping to find somebody that either lives near Kempsville Road and Centerville Turnpike or Witchduck Road and VA Beach Blvd. When you respond please give me your telephone number and I will call you back . I need someone ASAP. Thanks and have a blessed day!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2026636878.html
___________________________________________

21) Weekend sitter needed (New York)
I need weekend childcare for my 4 year old boy in your home.
easy to handle kid.
plays well with others. (if you have kids)
loves TV & video games. (just pop in a movie)

I work 3rd shift & need sleep when I work weekends.
$3.00 ph. aprox 5 hrs ($15)
sat & sundays prefer 12 till 5, flexible.
aprox every other weekend.

looking for possible over night sitter $30.
Dinner time till breakfast (flexible)
for the occasional date night. (1x per month)

please call Brooke(585) 690-**** leave message
URL: http://rochester.craigslist.org/kid/2024043458.html
___________________________________________

22) reliable sitter needed (Norfolk)
Hello I'm looking for an awesome person that will follow my guidelines while caring for my 18 month old daughter.someone that's honest,reliable,and dedicated.I pay 20 dollars a day.usually from 11 to 4 30.I provide all of my childs food and diapers.and will provide meals for you.she's an easy independent child so I'm not willing to pay an arm and a leg for someone to sit on my couch all day.I do pay more if the hours go over.I'm very fai r just extremely honest.Occassionally a walk or too around the block would be appreciated.i prefer someone to come here.if you'd like to hang with a cool kid for a few acouple days a week.pls email asap.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2029026041.html

* Response from angry CL readers:

23) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
To the lady with the 18 m old that said "I'm not willing to pay an arm & leg for someone to sit on my couch all day."
Is that what you do, sit on the couch all day??
As a provider, I engage children with reading, abcs, sing alongs, finger painting, trips to the museums & parks as well as feeding them, changing them, comforting them and keeping a watchful eye that they don't choke, fall, drown or get burned throughout the day.
Honey, if you think it's so easy to watch a toddler, save your $20 and stay home yourself with her!!!!
To any other parents who want to disrespect what we do as babysitters, daycare owners, nannys etc..... You try it for 1 week and see if you aren't back to yoru regular job b/c you couldn't handle it! What we do is the most important job, we take care of your kids, you know the most valuable asset you have, our future!!!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2028691203.html

24) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Why is she expecting someone to sit on her couch all day? I have never sat on my couch all day, unless I was sick. And even then, I still take time to sit on the floor and play with my children and take them outside to run and play. Sometimes I wonder how adults got to be so screwed up. If you're parenting your toddler by sitting on the couch all day, there is a problem in your home. Children of all ages deserve an involved and active parent. Please reconsider how you are raising your child. And $20 to work all day? Who would work for $20 a day? Would you? Of course not. I am actually glad your child is going to be going to a babysitter. I hope she gets a sitter who really cares about her and will play with her and teach her what she needs to know for kindergarten. But for $20 a day, you are probably going to get someone who has problems. No self respecting babysitter will work for such a low wage. I pay my teenage babysitter more than that. Then again, she doesn't sit on my couch all day!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2028752352.html

25) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
Here we go again and again always have something to say......very unprofessional you are.
Always complain complain complain.....both of you should go back to school for not understanding what that
Mother said...shame on you to even respond if you didn't understand what she said.
From what I read she said.... She will pay $20 for that day which is the hours she needed you is 11-4:30 that would be 5hrs
She will provide everything for her child as will as meal for the sitter..... She will pay more if she goes over the time she needed you.
She said she will not pay arm and a leg for you to sit her child and do nothing but sit in the couch all day.... She probably means she will not pay more than $20 dollars for the 5 hrs she needed you especially if she will provide everything for her daughter plus a meal for you as well...but she will pay more if the hrs goes ovvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrr the hrs she needed you.
READ N UNDERSTAND before saying something negative......like I said before if you don't like what the parents offer ignore no need for this crap from the people.....
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2028985470.html

26) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
Here we go again and again always have something to say......very unprofessional you are.
Always complain complain complain.....blah blah blah

Hypocrite.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2029011194.html

27) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
Minimum wage in Virginia is $7.25. This includes nannys. She isn't even paying a legal wage. She will provide her own child's food in her own home. And a meal for the nanny. Why even point this out? It's expected. If you're so educated, you shouldn't assume that it's the same people responding. This is the second time I have posted a discussion here. You falsely assumed I was someone else. If you were educated you would know what is expected and what is legal. But you don't. And you're complaining about other complaining. That's ironic. I am done with this discussion. I just hope that nannys don't accept such an insulting offer. I wouldn't dream of offering a nanny below what someone at McDonalds earns and point out a free meal. If that is all she can afford, that is understandable. In that case, she should be looking into family home child cares not an in home nanny. Maybe she should look for someone holding up a Will Work For Food sign to watch her child.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2029026041.html

28) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
I'm sorry for having to re-hash this but if all she is willing to pay is $20.00 - what type of babysitter does she expect to get? Um, I'm thinking it's one that sits on the couch all day! Certainly not the attentive, get-on-the-floor-and-play type of babysitter! And I'm so sick of hearing some parents say: I won't pay an arm and a leg - but you know damn well they would pay out the nose for that LV purse or those bad-ass shoes! Give me a break! Kids should ALWAYS be worth paying an arm and a leg for!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2031742577.html

29) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
This section is FULL of providers advertising full-time services (which are usually up to 10 hrs a day) for $75 , $85, $95, $100 a week. $20 a day would equal out to be $100 a week! What is the flipping difference?? AND - she was looking for someone to only do 6 hours a day! You don't know her or her situation. Get over yourselves.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2031786812.html

30) RE: need reliable sitter (Norfolk)
Home daycares can charge $20 per day, because they watch 4 kids at a time which equates to $8 / hour. If you want an in home, private provider, you're looking for a nanny, for one-on-one attention. Of course, if you want a couch potato who is only there for an easy $20 while she just texts and watches tv all day, you'll be able to find one of those, too.

If really only want to spend $20 (and you actually value your kid more than your Chanel purse), I'd recommend you look into part time home daycares. You'll have the peace of mind knowing your child is safe and the benefit of a provider who is not just "sitting on the couch all day."
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2032465974.html
___________________________________________
Special thanks to the following Readers that Submitted Ads this week: noenanny, Rocket Scientist, MissDee, bethany0920, Cinder38 and Denise... all of you did a fantastic job! Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible!

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: CLICK RIGHT HERE!








PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT... THANK YOU!







No comments: