Saturday

CL - WTF - # 9 in a Series

Saturday, September 6, 2008
craigs list wtf
Overnight Childcare Needed In My Home (Eastern Jackson County)
I am just trying to get someone lined up ahead of time. This position is not immediately available, but you must be able to take it on with at least a weeks notice. My job is seasonal and I could be called back in anytime within the next few months. My position will remain active through at least June. I will NOT take my daughter somewhere to be cared for because I do NOT want to have to pick her up in the middle of the night. My work week is Sunday - Thursday. I will need someone from 5:30pm to 3am, occasionally I will have overtime and will need someone until 6am. You are more than welcome to stay the whole night. I will not pay more than $15 per night ($75 a week), because my daughter will be sleeping most of the time.
I will be feeding her dinner before I leave for work and all I need is someone responsible to give her a snack and keep her entertained until bedtime. I need someone at least 15 years of age!
I have cable and high speed internet, plenty of food. I want someone who can feel at home, yet pick up after themselves.
Original URL: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/kid/827102506.html
______________________________________________________

Nanny (East Side Madison)
HELP! Our nanny just resigned..... Click here to read all 11 ads in this week's CL-WTF.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!
Email Jane to add your Submission to next week's post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

$15 a night? That's not even worth the gas to get there.

Anonymous said...

What child goes to bed at 5:30? I can't believe he/she wrote that. Well, I am going to be cheap because basically you won't be doing anything. 5:30 is usually still time to eat, take baths, brush teeth, read stories and even go out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Repost for 10:30

"So if you aren't going to get paid when the child goes to sleep, does that mean the nanny can then leave? Who would want to work for free?

Some people really need to get a clue."

I agree!

Anonymous said...

what she is looking for is someone who is easily taken advantage of. This whole post is wrong.

That nanny should still get paid for being there, even if the kid will be sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Thats a laugh! Thanks! The person should be paid more for having late night hours! 15 years old! So with school in the morning... haha. Some people..