Friday

Great Nanny at Hauke Park in Mill Valley, California

Received Friday, July 3, 2009
Good Nanny Sighting I saw your nanny I was at Hauke Park this morning with my grandbaby and saw a wonderful Hispanic nanny with a little boy in a stroller. He was about 15-24 months old and wearing little blue jeans. Nanny was about 35-45, short and stout with a Latin accent. She was wearing a bright blue T-shirt. She was engaged with the child the entire time, playing, laughing and finally having a "healthy" lunch with perfect finger food for him. It was a joy to watch and I hope the parents realize they have a great care-giver. -Toni Brayer, MD

3 comments:

V short for Victorious said...

Yeah...three cheers for the good ones...

glamnan said...

Makes me sad that this has been up for almost a week with no comments until today. WAY TO GO NANNY!!!

This is Boutique said...

So excellent! Way to go Nanny! That's what we want to hear!