Saturday

CL - WTF #10 in a series

Saturday, September 13, 2008.
craigs list wtf
WE ARE LOOKING FOR BABYSITTER FOR WEEKENDS (New York/Brooklyn)
I am looking for a babysitter for the weekends for our 2 children ages 2 and 6 years. I am looking to pay $25 dollars for each child for the whole day.sometimes i need it from 8pm-7am
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/829174889.html
________________________________________________________

RELIABLE!!!!! BABYSITTER NEEDED!!!!!!! (Brooklyn)
I'M LOOKING FOR A ELDER WOMAN TO BABYSITT MY 16MTH OLD SON. YOU MUST BE AVILABLE AT ALL TIMES!!! MY JOB REQUIRES ME TO WORK DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS... APART FORM THAT THE JOB IS PRETTY SIMPLE. FOR NOWWWW I'M PAYING $100.OO PER WEEK!!! PLASE CALL:718 219 **** MARIE DO NOT CALL IF YOUR NOT READY TO START WORKING!!!! THANK YOU... ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IN THE ADD!!!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/dmg/826424056.html
_________________________________________________________

WE NEED A BABYSITTER 5 DAYS A WEEK (East Flatbush)
We need a babysitter for our 3 children for MON-FRI from 7am-6pm the pay will be $100/per week for each of our 3 year old twins and $75/per week (part-time only)for our 7year old MUST LIVE in EAST FLATBUSH you also need to have a car and can do pick-up and drop-off
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/832276197.html

Read all of this weeks CL-WTF Ads by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these ads! Some people are just plain nutbags. The last one, "would you hire me", that's hilarious! I wonder if she got the idea for her ad from that mom that wrote that crazy ad last week looking for childcare? (I think it was called "don't call my kids adorable", or something).

Anonymous said...

Tired of daycare centers and babysitters that charge an arm and a leg. Just call Ashley the babysEtter!

Anonymous said...

I see so many of these ads now, I just flag them off. If one family gets away with underpaying, other families will try it too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.