Wednesday

Long Island College Hospital Playground in Brooklyn Heights, NY

Received Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Good Nanny Sighting I saw your nannyYour nanny was delighting four kids today at the playground by the Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn Heights. This happened today, June 11th, around 5pm.

Your nanny is large, AA, and was wearing cropped jeans and a denim top. Her hair was back in a bun. She was leading a rousing game of "Red Light Green Light."

The oldest child looked about 9, a girl, AA, wearing jean shorts and a pink tank. A blonde boy, maybe 8, in a grey tshirt and khaki cargo shorts was also there, as was an AA boy of 6 or 7, in denim shorts and a green T, and a white girl around his age with dirty blonde hair, in a white jumper.

The kids were screaming and hugging the nanny and having a great time! I knew she was not the mom because I overheard her ask the two oldest kids what time their moms were "going to the school picnic." Nice sighting all around!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always nice to read about a nice nanny sighting :)

Anonymous said...

Was her hair dirty or just light brown?

Anonymous said...

I am OP...it's dirty-blonde (post should've had a hyphen, my typing error).

Anonymous said...

"Red light green light"....I'd forgotten all about that game! It looks like I know what game I'll be teaching my charge next! :)

Great sighting OP! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awww cute :-) I love that game. She sounds like a lot of fun. Good sighting.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting a good nanny sighting....we don't see enough of these.

Anonymous said...

Nice post OP.

Anonymous said...

This nanny sounds like she is making amazing memories for these children. Kudos to her! I love seeing good nanny sightings! Thanks OP!