Tuesday

CL WTF #8 - August 30, 2008 (continued)

craigs list wtf (Go Back)
Seeking trustworthy nanny without baggage or an agenda of her own
Looking for a nanny comfortable in her own skin to care for two children on weekends. I would prefer someone who could come Friday night and stay thru Sunday night or better yet, Monday morning.

Desired candidate should be phsyically fit enough to run through obstacle courses with two boys ages 6 & 9, smart enough to challenge a 10 year old and answer his questions and trustworthy enough to be left alone with children.

We are not looking for any closet smokers, anyone looking to make our children a part of her facebook or myspace page or anyone who dresses in such a way that it would appear she is trying to entice every carpenter, plumber and married mogul.

Pay is highly competetive and dependant on your experience and the hours you can committ to. I would prefer someone who can work every weekend but will consider someone who can work three weekends a month if we are compatible and you can agree to a schedule 3 months in advance.

Background check will be run.
Physical evaluation by your doctor (or ours) is required.
We reserve the right to randomly test for drugs and alcohol.

We do not watch MTV or BET in our home and neither will you.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/817429555.html



Seeking FT Nanny - Live out (Kennesaw, GA)

We are seeking a nanny to care for our busy toddler at our Kennesaw home during the day. Ideally, I am looking for the following things:

- Someone that loves children and can keep up with an energetic toddler (21 months).

- Someone that can develop a daily lesson plans that incorporate learning and Fun activities such as: ABCs, 123s, shapes, colors, arts, languages (spanish), trips to the park, local playgrounds, etc.
- Someone that can provide all meals (breakfast and lunch) during the day and offer snacks as needed.

Provider Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience caring at this age level.
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Be a Non-smoker
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus but not mandatory.
- Must provide own background check and submit for drug test.

Compensation:
$400 / month

Schedule:
Monday through Fridays 9am - 5pm.
Some occasional nights and weekends (extra pay)

Interested? Please call Evelyn to schedule an interview at (phone number removed by request) or email to coordinate.
original url: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/818613982.html


Send your Parents to us for the winter
Hi.....We have a beautiful home (1 acre) on a lake in Boca Raton. My husband is an ex-entertainer that is so kind to the elder and looking to start up a resort living for New Yorkers that would love to get out of the cold and stay with us. We provide a beautiful and peaceful environment. They will be treated like a King and Queen. This also could be a single too! We'll take them to the hairdressers, doctors, beach, restaurants, provide meals.......This will begin from October 1 till April 31 (7 months) for $17,000.00 per person. We will only be accepting 6 applicants. Serious only reply! They will have the time of their life-we are a fun and loving family that enjoy Grandparents....We will even have card games around the pool......The golf course is just around the corner too! Please call us at 561-350-6769 for information.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/809997535.html

Comment on CL- WTF # 8 this post by clicking here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Re-posting for 8:53 anonymous:

Seeking trustworthy nanny without baggage or an agenda of her own

The lady who posted this ad is very retarted. I hope she finds some one who can help her cause that what she needs.. If that was my wife I would leave her in a heart beat............
-8:53 PM

Kaitlyn and Daniel said...

Some of these CL ads you guys post seem only somewhat stupid. For example, the first one with the thing about getting a physical only seems a little weird and they are completely within their rights to want a non-smoking, modest, drug-free childcare provider. I have had a lot more stupid emails from people, such as one lady who wanted to pay me $165 for a 30 hour work week (no embellishments there). And I have gotten quite a few emails like that, even with my minimum hourly rate provided on any CL ad I post. Now THAT is crazy.

chick said...

MPP, could you please delete the second ad? I received a respose from her today that explained there were several posting errors, and stated a corrected salary of $500 per week.

She seemed very nice, and I'd hate for her to have to deal with (more)irate emails based on a poorly written ad.

Thanks!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Chick
Which Ad? The Kennesaw, Ga. Ad?
If it's that one, and there is an error, why is the Ad still up on CL?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, the best "CL WTF" yet :)

chick said...

Huh. Yes, I meant the Kennesaw ad, and her email indicated she'd removed the ad. Well, I guess either she lied, or she screwed up the removal.

If it's still up, it's fair game, KWIM?

Thanks anyhow!

MaryPoppin'Pills said...

Thanks, Chick.
I'm thinking she may have lied.... it's not that difficult to Delete a CL Ad. :)

Anonymous said...

No I did not lie! I need for someone to remove the Kennesaw ad that has MY phone number on it. I just received a phone call from someone that cared enough to advise. Since I posted the ad on CL I received hate mail and I could understand why but it was a mistake!! I did go ahead went back on CL and deleted the ad. I am not sure why you say it still shows online. I am getting back on there and checking myself as it had been removed as far as I could tell. First time posting anything on CL so if I made a mistake I apologize but my personal contact information needs to be removed from this website. Please.