Tuesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, July 4, 2009
Photobucket
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Babysitter with picture(s)!! (Binghamton)
Hi! my name is Brittney!! im a 12 year old girl. im very experienced with kids from the ages 1 && up. I will clean the mess's the children or child make. i shouldnt make any mess's if i do then somethings wrong with me! im very funny, like t play games with kids, and go outside and do alot of things with kids. my prices are very fair. thy are:
AFTER mindnite 50 Cents extra every hour. I love to cook too. I have references. I will work Hollidays as well. But it cost extra! and if theres more than 3 children it will also be a dollar extra every hour for each child - ONLY if theres more than 3 kids. On New Years Eve my rates double. on Christmas i only work in the Evening from 3PM or later. Black Friday my prices also double - ONLY because this will all happen early in the morning. I will have to meet with you bfore we start to work together. my mom will attend the meeting, maybe! i sometimes will have a helper with me. I will tell you first if i do. I'll call you back and tell you. Shes my cousin. Her name is Kimmy! I know CPR and first aid, and my saftey records are clean. You can get at me by emailiing me at my email (of course, lol) at pinkcandie0@**** - you will need to provide some imformation when you email me! you will have to provide - your phone number(s), kids names && ages, your name as long as every one else's name in your household, my hours i should approxminetly be working - a time ill start and approximate time i should be done, and if you want to know anything else tell me and you can call me to at 607-644-****, but only call m after 2PM. I will be camping at State Park from the 27 of June till the 6 of July, and i can Babysit on July 4! If you need me to i might be able to. soo you got my phone number, rates, email, backround, and just about everything else! and i almost forgott, when you email/call me your regualr/usual rate depends on the type or and how many kids yuou have! (saying that in a nice friendly way) Thank You very much for reading this. Please call me after 2PM only and you need to call/email me 5-3 days before you need me to babysit that way we can make are arrangements. and i will come about a half hour early, if its ok, so you can give me a tour of your home, go through the ground rules, bed times, and emergency numbers, and anyy other things you need to tell me, and if the kids im babysitting have any allergies or things their allergive to please tell me when you call/email me and if you have any pets they cant bite and have to be nice playfull pets. thank you! Brittney! and if your wondering who tose pictures are of their both me..the one with me wearing purple and white shirt....was before i got ready for my 6th grade dance and the other one is me holding 2 massogers in my hand at the store in the mall!!! a couple days after the dance!! LOL!!! soo call/email me!!! Thans and bye Brittney the 12 year old experienced fairly priced animal lover plying with kids outide inside and everywhere else cleaning cooking girl!! im multitaskedd 20 times...LOL see im funny. HAHA!! bye (for real this tiem) BRITTNEY!!!
Original URL: http://binghamton.craigslist.org/kid/1241734889.html
_________________________________________________________

2) Does your 8-14 year old love babies? (Naperville)
I am a work at home mom in need of some help with my twin 20 month old girls. I am looking for someone who needs some part time day care for there young daughter over the rest of the summer. You would gain some time to run errands and take care of you needs while I watched your daughter. She would gain baby sitting/Mother's helper experience. I would get some help with my house and little ones. Let me know if this sounds like you .
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/dmg/1249040007.html
_________________________________________________________

3) Single mom looking for a loving nanny (Jersey City)
My darling baby is 8 months old and pure joy to be with. He needs love and attention and someone who will talk to him all day and not talking on there phone. I wish I could stay home with him, but I am a single mom and his unreliable father has lost his job, so I have to go back to work.
Fluently speak and write english, but bilingual is a plus
Early childhood education major also a plus
loving, caring, intelligent, a true nurturer and teacher.
Must have refferences and submit to a drug test, and back ground check
Responsibilities
light house work
laundry
educating my child, numbers letters, sing songs, ect
Hours would most likely be 7:30am to 6, sometimes you may have a day or 2 off if my mom wants to take him possibly a weekend once a month or so.
Please reply with your resume, self description, why would you be perfect for my baby?
Also include a round about salary requirement, and list rates you have received in the past!no salary requirements in email will be deleted thank you!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/kid/1249367398.html
_________________________________________________________

4) Need sitter for tomorrow 7/3 (Cottage/El Camino)
In need of sitter for tomorrow afternoon. Daycare is closed for the holiday. Sitter must be non-smoker, own transportation, willing to keep my 3 boys (3, 7 & 9) entertained. We have a small pool and water slide as well as nearby park. Rate of pay is $8/hr. If interested; email me with your experience as well as available times. Thanks!
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1251110728.html
_________________________________________________________

5) baby sitter needed (Manassas)
i'm looking for a baby sitter for this weekend and possibly for other nights in the future. i'm looking for someone who is reliable, smart and safe. though i'm entrusting you with my child so that is obvious. please respond with references and a little about yourself. i'll need to do an interview beforehand. just a quick meet up at a starbucks or something to make sure you're not a skeezy pedophile. Thanks Jordan
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1247963159.html
_________________________________________________________

6) Childcare needed tonite at 5pm (7 Cities)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. I NEED CHILDCARE TONIGHT FROM 5PM-AM. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PRICE AND AVAILABILITY. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN 2&3. ALSO LEAVE YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL IF INTERESTED. THANKS AND ONCE AGAIN SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1252126729.html
_________________________________________________________

7) Babysitter/Helper/Caretaker (Columbia Md)
Hi, I originally was looking for a babysitter, that position was filled. However, I hurt my leg and hand (38 M, brown, blue, nice guy) and I need some help.
I'm reasonable and very independent so hard to ask for these things, but heres what I need.
-Cleaning, light
-Possibly some help with dressing-end of evening help into bed
-Help with showering, I can get in but doc has right hand in bandage I cannot get wet
-Possible errands, etc
-Pay based on experience but willing to be $12.00-$14.00 per hr.
Please respond with (1) Which one day would you like to work, Sunday night 7-12pm, Tuesday 8-12 pm or Thursday 6-12 pm, (2) INCLUDE picture as I will be asking you to come over and interview, your pic needs to match you when you arrive.
Also, this could turn into more hours, etc if your willing to do what I need. Thank you.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1247691343.html
_________________________________________________________

8) babysitter (Springfeild Va)
hi im 26 female looking for babysitting i would perfer if u lived in daventry park or hunter village drive or rolling rd before old kenne mill rd i dont drive so i cant drive ur kids anywhere but i can take them to the park i currently watch a highly fuction austic girl but her mother doesnt need me right now so im looking for job right now so if ur intersted to please email krm1111@**** kristina
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1251512366.html

9) babysitter (Springfield Va)
hi 26 female married looking for babysitting job im babysitting a ausic gril currently but her mom doesnt need me right now so im looking for babysitting job i can eitehr watch ur child at my house or yours i worked a preschool for one year and i daycare for 4 years i dont drive so if u would like me to babysit at ur house i would pefre if u lived in hunter village drive daventry park or rolling rd before old keene mill rd if ur intersted please email me at krm1111@****
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1250387417.html
_________________________________________________________

10) We'll pay you to hire our Family's Nanny (Chicago)
Our Nanny has over 14 years of experience. She had never been late or sick for our family or her previous family who we nanny share with occasionally. She has been with us for a year and her previous family for 3 years. She would be an excellent with any age group, but she is especially skilled with infants. She lives around Hollywood and Lake Shore and is willing to commute as far south as the north loop. She is extremely active with the children and has no problem getting to activities using public transportation. She does not drive. We really don't want to part ways, but our childcare needs have changed and we are gradually reducing her hours.
Due to the economy, there are a lot of nannies looking for new employment. In order to help place our nanny with a new family, we are willing to offer a financial incentive to the right family. Our vision of the right family for our nanny is one where both spouses work and one spouse is returning to work after a maternity leave. For the right family, we would be willing to pay $2 per hour of our nanny’s salary on a 45 hr week for the first 12 weeks. This is a saving of over $1000. We really want the best for her and feel that this incentive will give her advantage over the other nannies currently seeking employment. We just really like her.
This ad is not from an agency. We are the current family of our Nanny.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1252824483.html
_________________________________________________________

11) I need a sitter for tonight (Elgin)
please call 931436**** if you can baby sit tonight i have two kids both in bed
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/1251332988.html
_________________________________________________________

12) Overnight Care Needed Tonight (Nellis/Trop)
Hello I have a three year old boy that I am looking to drop off tonight at 7pm and pick up tomorrow morning at 7.30 am. I am looking for around the nellis, tropicana area as I do not want to drive too far out for him. He usually is asleep by 8pm, and so the only thing you would be doing is making sure he is safe through the night. Your house should be clean and comfortable and I you drug free, and if you have kids around his age to play with or get along with that would be fine I am a single mom and just need a night to myself, so I am offering to pay 25 dollars for the overnight care, Please call Mary 702 612 ****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1252510366.html
_________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Babysitter Wanted (Nellis/Trop)
Hello I am looking for a baby sitter to start on 7-11-09 a Saturday. Monday the 13th, Tuesday the 14th, Wednesday the 15th, Thursday the 16ths, Friday the 17th, Saturday the 18th, Monday the 20th.Tuesday the 21st, Wednesday the 22nd, Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th. My will be dropping off at 6.30 am and picking up at 4.30PM. My son is 3 years old. He is not fully potty trained, he will go in the potty if you are pro active and help with the process of potty training. Even though it is hot outside, I do not want him sitting in front of the TV all day, I want you to be actually playing with him, yes all day, you would be actually coloring with him, letting him play outside if weather permits, taking him to the park or to your pool. The pay is 110 a week, each week, It would only be for the dates listed.
If you would like to schedule an interview please email me and expect our interview to be after 5PM. I live off of Trop and Nellis, I work off of Sunset and Bermuda, I would like to find some one close to either one of those locations, maybe in between. You should not be on drugs, and if you have kids around his age to play with this is a plus. Again, I need help with the potty training that I have started during this time so please no lazy baby sitters Thanks Mary
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1251398269.html
_________________________________________________________

14) Nanny Wanted - Full and/or Part Time (Joliet Il)
I would be in need of someone for about 3 days a during the day during the week & occasionally for weekends and possibly some week nights for when we have party's to go to or just want to have dinner. We do not want to have to rely on our family all the time. I am looking for a sitter/Nanny for my 2 girls ages 2 1/2 & 1 1/2 . My girls usually go to bed between 7-8pm so usually half the time you would be at my home they will be sleeping. I myself watch children in my home all week full-time (2 boys ages 4 & 1 1/2) and may even need you to take on the home childcare 2-3 days a week if their parents choose to continue to have their boys come. As well the position ALWAYS has the opportunity for more hours, we own our (new) own business and I very soon hope to help more with it and means that I would need to be out of the house & /or in my home office upstairs, which means more hours for you. I want someone who can take initiative and does not have to constantly be delegated. The more you can lift off my shouldres in taking care of my house hold the more generous we will be. Only apply if you this avalibility and are will be wanting to commit yourself to this family for at least a year! We do NOT want to go through multiple nannies and have our children be subjected to that.
IF INTERESTED YOU MUST:
PLEASE EMAIL ME W/ YOUR EXPERIENCE, SALARY EXPECTATIONS & AVAILABILITY. We plan to start you off between $7-$8 per hour but WILL offer generous raises when we find a good match! If you have previously responded to this ad please forgive me I have been trying to sift through my past emails due to the fact that my phone was down 4 a few days I was unable to catch them all. Please feel free to resubmitted your email. I will be initially responding via email until I am ready to meet w/ serious applicants.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1251898792.html
_________________________________________________________

15) IN NEED OF A SITTER!!!! (Hampton)
I need a sitter for one night the 11th of JULY from 8p-midnight I will be home during this time.. But will be pre-occupied with entertaining guests because I am hosting a party. I need someone to come to my house and watch my 7 month old daughter for the four hours and put her to bed at 1145.. she is very calm and quiet and doesn't cry around strangers.. I am willing to pay someone $25 so if you are interested please e-mail.. and we can set up a time to meet. she is mostly going to lay there and play with toys probably drink one or two bottles and you can feel free to use the computer and watch tv during the times she is preoccupied with something else jumperoo or swing or toys..... Thanks for looking hope to hear from you Soon!!!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1250234375.html
_________________________________________________________

16) Nanny/Babysitter Needed (Norfolk Va)
Hello, My name is Clair and I have an 11 month old son named Cash. Me and my husband are looking for someone to come watch our son 2 days a week and also some night time hours. We mostly work at night so we need someone to listen out for him while he is sleeping. I can only pay $50.00 a week and the hours will vary. Please email me and we can set up a time to meet.
Thanks!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1250837636.html
_________________________________________________________

17) In Home Sitter Wanted (Fort Ord)
We are looking for someone to come into our home 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday to care for our children starting in August. Until at least next summer.We have two girls ages 4 and 6. The oldest starts school again on August 17th and will be in school from 8AM-3PM. So for the majority the day would be one on one with the 4 year old, however there are many days off and half days throughout the school year. Duties would include transportation to and from school for the older girl, so a clean driving record and vehicle is a must. Please be prepared to provide references. Willing to work on some academic material(provided) with 4 year old is a plus. Salary is $250 a week with paid federal holidays, 1 week paid vacation in October, 2 week paid vacation in December.
Original URL: http://monterey.craigslist.org/kid/1247929890.html
_________________________________________________________

18) Part time nanny needed in my home (Hartland)
I am in need of someone to watch my 5 month old daughter every other week tues-thurs. The hours will vary for right now but in the fall when I return to school it will be every other week Tues-Thurs 730-530. I am offereing 140$ a week. This needs to be someone who has had experience with infants. I will also need references and be doing a background check. If you are interested, please email me with your experience and a contact number and I will call you. My mother in law will be watching her on the opposite weeks. She also lives just down the street so she is there if anything should happen. My daughter is a very easy baby, not collicky at all and is very easy to please. I welcome moms that would like to bring their children along too.
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/edu/1247921751.html
_________________________________________________________

19) Full Time Nanny Needed For Fall 2009 (Lexington)
Hello! We are a professional couple in Lexington, we live near the bus line and need full time, Monday-Friday care for an infant starting this Fall.
Information regarding the job:
-You will need to sign a contract and commit for 12 months.
-Your shift will be 8am-6:30pm, although there will be many days that you can leave early.
-You will never have to work in the evening, past your regular shift or on the weekend.
-You will have 16 days off during the holidays: MLK day, Presidents day, Memorial day, Independance day, Labor day, Columbus Day, Veteran's day, 2 days off for Thanksgiving and 7 days off for Christmas.
-You will get paid a monthly rate of $1208.34
-You will receive a bonus day off or other compensation if proven to be reliable and trustworthy
-You will not have to do any house cleaning, or take care of our pets.
What you must have:
-Speak and read in English
-No criminal record
-Several personal & professional references
-Experience with infants
-Proof of Infant/child cpr training
-Resume with proof of education level, or courses taken and proof of jobs held.
-Provide your own health insurance
-Proof that you are healthy and free of communicable diseases.
-Provide your own cell phone and email account.
Would prefer someone who is dog-friendly, has a degree in education or working towards one and knowledge of infant health and infant development.
Please contact us to set up an interview, using the craigslist email link above, thank you!
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/kid/1250813672.html
_________________________________________________________

20) $1 per Hour Drop In Babysitting Services (Madison)
I provide quality, affordable babysitting services from my home! My hours for drop in service are: 11p.m.-12 noon the next day...all days except satturday night/sunday morning 11 p.m.-8 a.m. Saturday night through Sunday morning. References are available per your request.
The rate is $1 per hour per child... Feel free to call me, Latrice @ 1-608-230-****
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1248451473.html
_________________________________________________________

21) Need Last Minute Sitter This Week on Bangor!!!!!! (Bangor)
hey everyone!!! My babysitter quit on me last minute... and although I have already found a new one she wont be able to start till next wednesday! I work three days this week and need someone to watch my beautiful 9 month old baby!! I perfer someone who already is a mother and is very attentive and wont just let her sit there and cry!!

I perfer it to be at your house..
being that i wont really know you that well..

my schedule is
wednesday 5:30-9:00 pm
Friday 5:30-10:00 pm
saturday 5:00-10:00 pm..
my neighbor might watch her tomorow (wed.) but for sure i need someone friday and saturday!!!! I can only pay $3 dollars an hour!!! which would be about $45-50 dollars for the 3 days, $35 dollars for two days, $20 for one day.. please email me back! thank you!!!!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/kid/1247425733.html
_________________________________________________________

22) Live In Care for 1 year old boy (SF Bay)
FREE ROOM, BOARD & STIPEND WITH CELL PHONE FOR LIVE-IN CHILD CARE HELP:
Tibetan couple looking for live-in Child care help immediately in exchange for a fully furnished free room and boarding. A small monthly Stipend of upto $200 will also be provided. Sorry, this is NOT really full time PAYING JOB. Perfect for recent arrivals as I can also help with immigration forms etc.
· Our Home: On Pinole Valley Road near Pinole high school. 10 Minutes walk to WESTCAT bus stop for 10 minute ride to Del Norte Bart Station in El Cerrito .
· Our Background: Dad works full time in the city M-F and is home weekends. Mom works PART TIME 2-3 days or is studying for a professional exam and is also home weekends usually.
· Schedule: Child care required primarily to care for our ONLY child almost a year old and will up to 40 hours a week which includes 6:30AM-5:00PM when mom is working and 9:00 AM- 3:00PM when mom is studying and nearby. Weekends will be all yours and you can work or play.
· Children: Our son (only child) who will be 1 year in early July is ready to walk anytime now and although he is a quite one and well mannered he is still a boy……
· Duties: Includes baby food preparation and feeding and changing diapers every 2 hours. Making sure that he get’s his NAP at 10am and 3pm and supervise his play activities. Of course safety is number one always.
· Yourself and the Requirements:
1. Some experience in child care.
2. A genuine interest, care and love for children.
3. Two references.
4. Valid California ID.
5. At least 4 months committement, and ideally up to a year.
Qualified person should call Tashi at 510-243-**** between the hours of 10:00AM-6:00PM: If we think you might fit in with our family we will invite you to our home to have a detailed conversation.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/dmg/1244008569.html
_________________________________________________________

23) mommys helper needed (Humble)
Hello, I am a expecting mother looking for assistance for the summer and possible long term. I have 3 children who will be home sometimes,and a weiner dog. I am looking for someone that can help with kids, to do things like take outside, to park or drop off/pickup from daycare if needed. Willingness to assist with light housework, laundry and meal preparation a plus.
Must have good references from former employers, clean driving record, speak and write English, and pass background check. I am flexible with the hours and days, as i expect long hours with the new baby anyway. I am looking at paying between 150-175 a week cash.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1217762964.html
_________________________________________________________

24) Full Time Nanny (Las Vegas)
NANNY F/T Must live in LV area & able to travel incl but not limited to such locations as MD, NY, FL, WY & maybe outside U.S. Genuine interest & priority in safety of small children; be a safe driver w/ clean DMV; provide childcare for extended unsupervised periods of time; work 40-70 hrs/wk incl eves, wknds & sometimes on short notice; asst children w/hygiene; meals; med & den appts; school & social activities. Min 1yr childcare exp. No on the job training. 7 days/wk. Flexible hrs. Early hrs req'd M-F. Over time avail. 10/1/2009-09/30/2010. Wage offered: $8.98/hr. 1 temporary position. Send resumes to: annemazzola@****
Original URL: No URL Given
_________________________________________________________

25) Child Care Needed (Denham Springs)
I am looking for someone to watch my 2 year old little boy during the week. I want someone with experience, that knows how to handle children, and is very loving. I need this person to be avaliable Monday-Friday 6:30 AM- 6:30/7:00 PM. I want this person to be able to help my son learn his colors, ABCs, 123s, etc. and to also help out with his potty training. Meals would need to be provided. Any person interested would need references and to set up a face to face interview. Pay would be for $100 for the week. Email me if interested and why I should choose you as a sitter. :)
Original URL: http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/kid/1207750983.html
_________________________________________________________

26) Live In Manny or Nanny Wanted (New York)
Single aunt seeks long-term live-in manny or nanny to assist in providing loving and caring home for my little 5 year-old nephew who just moved into my home. His mom has M.S. and can no longer care for him. We are a down-to-earth family, but I have a demanding career and want the best for my nephew. He is active and curious, has a generally sweet disposition, but can be a bit strong-willed at times. I am looking for a manny or nanny who is experienced, energetic, takes pride in their work, approaches child care with enthusiasm, shares my values and child-rearing style, and is willing to partner with me in the care of my nephew.
Duties include:
School/summer day camp pick-up and drop off (walk or use public transportation)
Take child to park/playground and afterschool activities
Prepare meals for child, Do child’s laundry and dishes (laundry room in building; dishwasher provided)
Assist with all other aspects of childcare (homework, keeping child occupied after school, bathing dressing, etc.)
Assist with maintaining tidy and clean apartment
Run errands, including grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.
Compensation:
Room and board in waterfront apartment
Use of apartment and amenities
* Nominal bi-weekly monetary compensation *
* PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION COMPENSATES AS MUCH BY WAY OF ROOM & BOARD AS BY WAGES
Some additional compensation is available if you are willing and able to regularly deep clean the apartment
Flex days off (mainly alternating weekends)
Location:
Murray Hill/Kip’s Bay, Manhattan
Subway: #6 Buses: M16/M23/M15/M34
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
Mature and patient disposition; willingness to follow my child care plan; nanny experience with young school-age children
MUST be open to background check and investigation
At least 3 verifiable references
Fluent English; Second language a plus but not required
CPR certified a plus (or willing to become certified)
If you are looking for a position and meet the above requirements please contact me for immediate consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1242902291.html
_________________________________________________________

27) Nanny/Sitter Needed Mon-Fri (Clear Lake)
Need someone to care for 8 year old son after school. This would include picking him up from school, and remaining with him in our home until I return from work in the evening. Position begins when school resumes in August. No cooking/housekeeping. $30/wk
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1239274177.html
_________________________________________________________

28) Wanted: Sitter (Va Beach)
i need someone to come to my home Monday or Tuesday for part time. from 8am-2pm. im looking to pay $10 a day for right now till i get my first pay check... im starting a new job. dont mind if a teenager does it. i need someone here on time. need someone to watch my 1 year old son who is very good. i leave off of pricess anne rd so please be close by/... thank you so much 757 718 **** please call for an interview
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1250533957.html
_________________________________________________________

29) Need reliable sitter ASAP (Sping Lake)
I am looking for a reliable sitter asap my sitter found another job already and im still waiting on the dss list i can only afford 50 dollars a week i only need a sitter 3 days a week the hours are usually 2pm till 930pm the days are friday saturday and then either tuesday or thursday my name is nikki and my number is 910263*** call me if u can help even if only temporarily thank u Original URL: http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/kid/1250356479.html
_________________________________________________________

30) Looking for a Nanny to Babysit (Sterling Cascades)
I need some one full time this summer to watch my 22 month old daughter. I am a single mom and can only afford $150 per week. I have a swimming pool and live close to the mall. I work from 8-3:30. I would need someone by 7:45 to 4. If interested please send me an email.
References required.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1250700761.html
_________________________________________________________

31) need a nanny (Sugarland)
Thank you to everyone who has responded to my ad. You all sound so great. After reading numerous e-mails I think I have left out and important fact. I can only afford 150 - 200 a week and possibly might be able to change the hours from 7:30 - 5:30 to 8:30 - 3:30 - 4:00. Please if any of you wonderful nannies / providers could possibly come to my home or them to you and provide my children with positive interaction, supervision, and FUN please send me another e-mail. I know it's not allot of money and I will try and help you in anyway possible gas money, preparing the meals prior to leaving for work or coming home to prepare lunch. I live very close to work and both children are well behaved (sometimes boys will be boys). If any of you wonderful nannies/providers can work with me please send me another e-mail.
I have two wonderful children one 8 and the other 4 that are in need of a sitter from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. I would love to have someone come to my home where they are comfortable if possible. We live in sugardland. Please e-mail me if you are trustworthy and great with children. I am in need of someone super fast. Please include in your e-mail your weekly rate and experience. Thank you
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1250403900.html
_________________________________________________________

32) We NEED a NANNY!!! (Flamingo)
We are looking for a nanny to take care of our two children. We have a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. We need someone to work Tuesday – Friday (9:00 AM – 4:30 PM) about 30 hours per week. We usually pay $150.00 per week. We need a nanny who will mainly focus on our kids. We want someone that will be active with them, can cook simple meals for them, and will clean up after them. We want someone that had or have kids, in other words, knows how to handle kids. We live around Flamingo & Tenaya so it would be great if you live around us. If you are interested in the position, please call us at 702-245-****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1245484201.html
_________________________________________________________
Special thanks to cheesenipsaregood for our Feature Ad... Also, thank you northjerseynanny, Cinder38, NannyInNC, Whit2050, MissDee, Cinderellasdestiny83, NVmom and raven31101985 for a job well done! All of you found some really great Ads this week! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads Here.

---> ---> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!





No comments: