Friday

CL-WTF #11 CONTINUED

Sunday, September 21, 2008- continued
craigs list wtf return to front page HERE

Nanny needed (Calgary)
Loving nanny needed for two children in part-time school. Must drive and be flexible with hours. Usually Monday to Friday 6:15am to 4:15pm with occassional overtime. $840 bi-weekly with health care and cell phone allowance. Serious inquiries only. Amy
Original URL: http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/kid/838547923.html
______________________________________________________

BABYSITTER NEEDED TONITE FOR 4 HOURS (Maple Ridge)
I NEED A SITTER TONIGHT ASAP........... 4-5 HOURS... PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 604-761-**** VALERIE. 14+ I LIVE IN MAPLE RIDGE ON 207TH PICK UP AND DROP OFF WILL BE AVAILABLE
Original URL: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/kid/839300429.html
________________________________________________________

Looking for babysitter 11am-1pm MWF (Pointe-Claire)
Hi, I have a 15mo boy and I need someone 3 days a week from 11-1. I can pay 30. a week.
Original URL: http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/kid/845456662.html
_______________________________________________________

I need a sitter for school holidays and vacations (Nassau, Queens border)
I am looking for a special person to watch my beautiful 7 year old daughter when there is no school. Such as days off and School vacations... I am willing to pay $20 a day or $100 for the week. You could watch her in my apartment or I could bring her to you. I would need someone that would be available from 730am to 600pm. Please reply back to dorelmo6@yahoo.com if you are interested, thank you
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/848594616.html
________________________________________________________

P/T Childcare and Househelp (Prospect Heights)
Hi, We're looking for p/t childcare and house-help ($85wk). Ideally, the person would care for our son on Wednesday mornings 8:00a- 12p, and clean our 1 BR apartment on Friday mornings or late afternoon. We are also looking for help reorganizing our apartment (closets and all) and will pay $85 to help get the job done in one weekday. As for childcare, our son is a very energetic and sweet-natured 17 month old and we would like the caregiver to be experienced and engaging, with energy to keep up with him. As for the apartment, we will provide all cleaning products and gloves and are looking for the following to be cleaned on a Friday(it is not a large apartment): Kitchen: thorough clean including floors and stove Living Room: Dust,Vacuum, Mop Floor Bathroom:thorough clean including floor Drop-off laundry at nearby laundromat If you are interested, please reply to this ad describing your experience and providing us with two childcare reference phone numbers, and one housecleaning reference ph#. Thanks so much,
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/847292314.html
________________________________________________________


The Following Ads Are Nannies Looking For Positions:


Clining nany companion (Long Island)
polish ledy looking for jab 15h -20h min 5h own car exspierence marianna 917 392 ****
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/dmg/847702565.html
________________________________________________

Bi-lingual Cerified ChildCare Provider . Affordable @ $30 Per Day!
Need a young, energetic, bi-lingual, and approved child care service?!?! -My name is Maria Munoz & I am looking to fill my child care roster and with beautiful children from newborns to 12 years of age. I provide all activities and food at no extra charge. I am in shape and not even 30 years old! So I keep up with the most energetic children. I am currently completing my CPR/First Aid Course. I am also taking other courses to him solidify my position as a new child care provider. More information is provided below; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via cell phone or email.
Thank You.
Maria Munoz
Child Care Provider
5300 W Washington Blvd
773-287-****-Home
773-879-****-Cell Phone

Weekly Child Care Rate
6 weeks to 12 months $150.00
2 years to 3 years $140.00
3 years to 5 years $130.00
5 years to 12 years $125.00
Office Hours: 6am-6pm, Monday through Friday

-I will care for your child at a weekly rate, so you will know how much to pay every week. Your child will be taken care of 6am through 6pm for only $30.00 per day.

I provide breakfast, snacks and lunch
I provide Part-time and Full-time child care
-I am also a Bi-lingual Spanish/English speaker
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/840420228.html
________________________________________________________

I'm Here To Watch Your Child! Brooklyn & Manhattan A.S.A.P. (Brooklyn)
Hello my name is Shawanna and I have 10 years of experience. I'm 26 years old. and i have watch newborns, toddler, and to the age of 13 teen. I like to Read to the kids Teach them their ABC's and 123's if they are young. I also have Story time,nap time, i like to take them to the park,play with them i do pick ups from school, help with homework and Etc. if it's in my house i prepare Food and snacks,so your child or child(ern) will have a good time with me. i have Checkable references if you will like to see. i live in the Crown Heights area but i can come to your house or your child can come to mys. i'm looking for pt/ft live-out. I am very Careing,Responsible,Friendly,Honest, Mature,Respectful,Loveing,and Fun. I just love taking care of kids all ages. i can work M-F 7am to 7pm. i charge $100 a week for one child and $180 for two kids. If you will like to no more about me you can reach me at wanna1@optonline.net or call me at (347)885-**** Thank You for takeing the time out to read this and Have a good day!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/848826926.html
________________________________________________________
Special Thanks to: NorthJerseyNanny, MICH, ineedajab and everyone else who Submitted an Ad.
Please remember to include the URL, or we will be unable to use it.

Have you seen a CL Ad (or Childcare Ad) worth sharing? Email Jane to add your Submission to next week's post.

Click HERE to comment on this post (so that your comments appear on the front page).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sad. I guess people would sure hire a clining nany for a jab with exspierence as long as she only charged $1.66/hr.