Friday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, November 21, 2009
112009 wtf
.... WHAT?!

1) Looking for a Babysitter (D.C.)
I'm a live-in nanny in Georgetown, but I'm looking for someone who can look after the kids when I'm off. The kids are great, but my boss is kinda weird... if you're a girl, you've gotta be cute; if you're a guy, you've gotta look gay (just look it, not necessarily be it)... He'll pay you $100 a night and will probably give you a raise if you stick around long enough. Let me know if you're interested and we can set up an interview!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1473274732.html
_______________________________________________________________

2) The BEST Weekend Nanny seeks Top Notch Family! (New York)
I am a professional Nanny, seeking a loving family to become a member of! I am very dedicated to what I do. I am not a Nanny just for a job, I really love kids. I am seeking a family that is looking for a long-term, hard working, loving, energetic, experienced, dedicated Nanny.

An I LOVE IT!!!.. I have experience to feed, change dippers,set a nap schedule, pick up and drop off, potty training. I am a energetic and loving person,who loves taken care babys and toddler. I like outdoor, parks,museum, and library and at home I like to read,sing and doing creativity activity as apozzle and painting.I love to be around with kids and they love to play with me because, I am on the top of FUN!!! I am available to start ASAP. ParI have WONDERFUL references if you are interested e-mail me, I can tell you more about my experiences with the others families,and give you their contacts. I charche $40p/hour or $300 de day.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1456253095.html
_______________________________________________________________

3) Looking for a Stud or a Fem - 19 - (New Jersey)
hey thanks for reading... my name is michelle .. i am a nanny here from michigan.. i have my own apt and truck... im single and looking for someone nice and sweet and fun.... above all honest!!
i need someone with a job and that can take care of them self... i'm really open about age, race and size... there r a few pictures... please let me know if u like..... I love studs and fems
* Note: Photo in Ad
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/w4w/1462427837.html
_______________________________________________________________

4) Occasional Evening Babysitter
hi there-
seeking a babysitter to come over while kids are sleeping.
you can read, study, watch tv, surf the internet, sleep, etc.
prefer non-smoker, no drugs & no house guests.
most likely you will never see the kids (4 & 6 yrs old).
ideal for a student or someone looking to make a little extra money.
can afford to pay $5/hr.
even better if you are available for this Saturday night! :-)
thanks for looking!
Original URL: http://monterey.craigslist.org/kid/1452161156.html
_______________________________________________________________

5) Drop in Care Needed (Norfolk)
Hello All,
I need last minute care for my two year old daughter tomorrow. I would like it to be in Oceana, but anywhere in the 23451 would work. Please email me if you can be of assistance. Or call 757-819-****. Thank you.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1472775020.html
_______________________________________________________________

6) Part time Babysitter + Room for Rent (New York)
I am a professional, working, single mom renting my 3rd bedroom in my Brooklyn apt.
Ideal for student
Rent: $500 + part time babysitting services (8 & 6 y.o)
Room includes desk and use of computer. Apt is on the 3rd fl in a 3 family house.( brand new construction) Share living room, bathroom and kitchen. Cable & internet included
On the M (knickerbocker) and L (Myrtle-wykcoff) lines

Babysitting responsibilities:
You will be required to pick up my sons from school on the LES at 3pm, Tuesday – Friday. Serve them a snack and help with homework. I get home around 6, so you are free for classes Mondays, weekends, tues-fri - before 3pm and after 6pm. Please also be flexible for some half days and some holidays.

Requirements:
Must be available for the days and times specified
No smoking, no alcohol, no drugs
Must have proof of school enrollment
Background check and intense reference checks will be conducted
Must be fun personality, love kids, patient, reliable and responsible

Rent is due on the first day of each month. Looking for long term commitment of at least 1 year.
Please send a short bio on yourself, the name of school you’re attending and what you’re majoring in. Thank you!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/1466466502.html
_______________________________________________________________

7) God Family Daycare (Norfolk)
God Family Daycare.....My name is Mrs. Saunders, I have a loving christian enviroment. I am CPR and First Aid Certified. I also had serval years of experience with children. I am excepting newborn to toddlers from 6:00 am until 5:oo pm (the kids will have breakfast, lunch, and snack). I also except the kids on weekends the first seccison is from 7 am until 1 pm ( they will have breakfast and lunch) and the 2nd is from 1 pm until 8 pm ( and they will have snacks and dinner).If you will like your child 2 be in a safe and clean environment i know i will be the right 1 for you to choose, and also while their here they will b learning thier abc's and 123's and many other postive things. Im also taking ones in for the summer once they are out of school. If u are in the miltary i will be sure to work with your schedule. i also take weekends and over night and after school care. I also except walk ins. So if you have any more questions please be sure 2 email me at redv1957@**** or call 757-535-**** and i live near the area of Greenwood and Airline Blvd. Thank you and god bless.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1472566194.html
______________________________________________________________

8) looking for childcare my home 1 child (Norfolk)
Hello this is the first time I've done this so I will be very judgemental, as any mother should be.... heres the deal, Im a hair dresser and I have 3 children, the older two are in school
my baby boy is almost 16 months and is beyond a love bug, he has got to be the coolest kid ever!!!!
So I want to go and work 2 days a week at the shop, thing is I dont want to take him out of his surrondings
he is on a schedule, and Im not kidding any time from 11:30-12:00 is wants to go lay down and he will not want to get up
until 4-4:30, he likes to chill in his crib with his blankie and paci., he is a self intertained child who doesn't scream for attention
he likes to look at books and stroller rides, we live close to the beach and we like to talk walks he is learning his abc's and know his
basic signs for food, drink, more etc.,
I hate to leave him but I figured he sleeps through the time that I would be gone......so make the most of it
I would probably work Wed. and Thurs morning or Tues/Wed., and from 10-4, so really it would be a simple job., the house is very clean we dont smoke, he eats well and loves to play.....so Im looking for someone to come to our home, who doesnt smoke or has to have smoke breaks, who is clean, honest, down to earth, beachy, and well we will see how it pans out...I have pretty good character judgement....Im a hairstylist......so I can tell right away if it will work or not...pay will be discussed
if that sounds interesting for extra Cash, contact me and we'll go from there... Peace
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1471849711.html
______________________________________________________________

9) Seeking a babysitter for my infant baby girl (New York)
Seeking a compassionate caring childcare provider to take care of my baby girl in my home should love kids am seeking someone that truly loves kids and not just someone looking for a quick buck ,a little about my child she is very attached to mommy she crys alot she doesnt go to anyone but me without crying, I guess some people would say she is abit spoiled am looking for someone to make her feel safe and comfortable with them,she loves when you play with her ,she loves attention I dont expect you to pick her up and hold her 24/7 but what I do expect is that you will make her feel loved and safe as you kno kids do pick up on bad spirit,ok i pay $100 weekly thc pay will go up after I see that my daughter is comfortable with you. I will have a trial day to see how my baby react to you and yes i kno it takes time for her to get use to you. call 347-803-****
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/kid/1473638128.html
______________________________________________________________

10) Looking to be a LIVE-IN nanny 4 You... 10 yrs. expierence. (New York)
Hello My name is Sarah-Jean I am almost 25years old.. I have been a live in nanny a couple times and more then a couple times as a live out nanny. iv worked with ages 1-13yrs even 8 children at once for one of the live in jobs. I have also worked with a 2 year old who was mentally handicap. I love to be with children. I am very much for learning then t.v and video games or anything like that. I do a lot of scrap booking, and crafts and out door things, or zoo's educational ideas. I also like a schedule for the children because it helps then through out the day an so it does for myself. I like the child/s to read for some time, crafts at a time during the day, play out doors, maybe a tv show/movie another time, lunch, and dinner etc.. I also feel that being a nanny is not as hard on me when Igo back to college as if I were behind a desk. I come from a family with alot of laughter and games.. I also am that way but do like to teach others and to be taught things. I have been a editor for a mpls paper before now. I have been a secretary for other years and live in nanny for others. I am great with computers and so with that I also help families out with their companies or things around the house. the story with my working with 8 children is, I had a family that i worked for only for about a week. married parents had one of their own child and adopted 7 more and they all were siblings. Their mother did meth and they took them in as their own.. I was there for them all. but some of the children had dreams and it was of their mother and to find out, it was because i looked too much like her and they had to let me go. I worked there mostly through out the day as a live in.. but i did not have the time to move in. I got paid way over the normal because i had 8 children. ( i did work with other nannies)
Cell is 954.850.****----- yes it is 954 not 952... its florida
home is 952-461-****------- this is 952 ( not get them mixed up)
p.s a note: I am a lesbian, and don't plan to hide it. If this is a problem then please don't respond. I am looking for a live in position. Not a trade. Meaning I watch your children and live at your home for free. I need a live in position where I work and get paid and also live there for free as most live in’s are. Okay here is the deal, I moved to Minnesota from New York when I was 13yrs old. MN is my second home but New York is where I belong. I am hoping to find a live in job where I feel at home so I can reside where I am at home. I have alot of expierence and am willing to work hard just to go back home..... Also willing to work on Long Island, as that is were I was born, Huntington actually.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1469893424.html
______________________________________________________________

11) Get out of the COLD - NANNY (Milwaukee)
Would you like to try something new? How about relocating and becoming our Nanny for the year in beautiful sunny CA??? Wonderful opportunity to live her and not incur all the expense of living here. Our boys are 5, 7 & 12 but it is really more for the two younger boys. This is a 40 hour work week mostly getting the boys ready in the morning/pick up in the afternoon.
This is for room, board and STIPEN, (not a high paying position), plus SUV w/ gas, private room/bath/entrance. Pool /spa/tennis. Great location and close to all CA has to offer. 8 miles to Malibu beaches. F/T Housekeeper on staff so very light housekeeping. We are offering the same salary/benefits as an AuPair agency would offer. We are looking for someone who loves children and wants to be part of our family. No drug/mental/physical issues. Happy, outgoing and flexible type. Need to be in great health to keep up with our outdoor healthy lifestyle. Females between 19 - 25 . Possible travel.
Resume, photo some background as to who you are. We will offer the same information to you if you are in the final that we choose to interview. This is a wonderful opportunity!!! Looking forward you your email.
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1473072381.html
______________________________________________________________

12) Nanny Needed (Unknown)
Hi! good day!
I am a single parent looking for a nanny that would take care of my
son Jason (6). Jason is a special child, he had an ADHD so you need to
take a special care for him. I've recorded a video about Jason when
his ADHD attacks just so you know what to expect and how to handle it.
It is a 5 minute video, i hope you wont get bored watching it.

I tried to upload it via email but the file is to big so I've uploaded
his video on my dating profile at http://******* to make it
private, i hope you dont mind. If you're a member already Just search
my username (ramonsosafi54) if not just get a free account. I didn't
place the video at youtube or myspace coz i dont like my son to be
viewed by many people and comment it as some retard thing. It is
important that you saw his video before anything else coz his previous
nanny quits within a week she can't handle his behaviour. So let me
know if you can handle them. Your salary is negotiable. Thanks!
Original URL: None Given
______________________________________________________________

13) Live In Nanny (Seattle)
Live in nanny needed. I can give you spending money every week- free room and board. Must be able to pass a background check and have a couple references either personal or professional. No drugs or alcohol. E mail me with your phone number and we can go over details. Thanks
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/dmg/1474660084.html
______________________________________________________________

14) Mom needs helper (D.C.)
Hi I am a single Mom I have a split plan apartment, furnished room if you like, private bath, fireplace, overlooking pool, executive business center, state of the art fitness, wide screen TV, wireless, covered parking, storage center and new carpet.
I am a positive person . I am drama free and live a peaceful quit life. I am tidy, non smoker, and wish to have same.
I need someone who would like to split the rent and bills, or a person who loves kids and would like to care for my child for discounted rent or rent free , or another single mom to share expenses and child care. can cook and clean for pay
I am open to have a parent of yours or a referral as well. Please call 407-488-**** if you would like to consider this, Thank you so much- have a great day!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1470326801.html
______________________________________________________________

14) in need of childcare 11-19-2009 (Madison)
i am in need of childcare tomorrow night thurs 11-19-2009, from 8pm-12am, my hubby and i have an event to go to, our daughter is 17 months, however you will not have to deal with her at all, she will be in bed by then and she will stay asleep, so we pretty much just need someone to sit here for a couple of hours, please feel free to watch direct tv, when responding to this ad via email, please include your rates, references and such, we may need you other nights sometimes in the future, but we are also looking for someone to watch our daughter when we need it, like we work opposite shifts, but sometimes we work the same or they overlap. we are not going to pay someone 8-9 an hour because all you are going to be doing is pretty much sitting here watching tv or whatever you choose, easy work. thanks please call 608-825-**** or respond back to this ad.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1471475092.html

* Below are angry responses from CL readers:

15) RE: in need of childcare 11-19-2009 (Madison)
I would hope that you would respect your sitter enough to give her an amount worth driving to your home in Sun Prairie for and for staying at your home until midnight! and it's only for 4hours you should pay more just for that!!! I am a mother of a two year old and I can honestly say that you get what you pay for...We pay our sitters $9 hr. to do what you call "sitting around watching tv or whatever they choose, easy work" A sitter is a great asset to you being able to go out, so I suggest you give them a little more credit and respect...I mean god they are going to be in your home watching your child for god sake!! (We treat our sitters as part of our family and appreciate them coming to our home to watch our child...we realize with out them we would not have outings as a couple very often. Therefore we pay them for there services accordingly and to also show them how much we appreciate them! I suggest you find a daycare provider that may be willing to watch your child at there own home for $5hr or something...because I don't see any sitter coming to your home for any less then $8...well again maybe if they are in there teens and really don't have much experience. Most Qualified sitters in this area make anywhere from $8-10hr. and Nannies $10-15hr. I suggest you keep that in mind when posting for a sitter next time. I feel sorry for those that aren't being payed what they should!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1472597388.html

16) RE: RE: in need of childcare 11-19-2009 (Amen Sister) (Madison)
It took all the strength I had not to comment on this.... thank you for doing it for me!! She must be pretty special!!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1472864727.html

17) RE: in need of childcare 11-19-2009 (Madison)
ARE YOU CRAZY LADY? YOU DO NOT POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT SUCH SHORT NOTICE, THERE ARE TOO MANY DAMN CREEPS OUT THERE. YOU WOULD NOT HAVE TIME TO FIND A PROPER SITTER AND CHECK REFERENCES WHICH COULD ALL BE FAKE. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. AND THE LAST SENTENCE YOU MADE ABOUT NOT PAYING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY WAS VERY TACKY. STAY HOME WITH YOU KID OR AT LEAST INVESTIGATE FINDING A PROPER/SAFE SITTER FOR HER. POOR KID.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1474241035.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

18) Looking for a full time Nanny for 5 mo old baby boy - $500/mo - (Baltimore)
Looking for an experienced and reliable nanny to be a live-in nanny for a 5 month old baby boy in Owings Mills, MD. We are also interested in talking to prospective nannies that can not do live in, but do have their own transportation, and can work from the hours of 7:30am to 6:30pm Monday - Friday in our home. Must have good references. Non-smokers and non-drinkers only please!!!! Offering $500/per month. We are flexible with time off. Contact Jeanette -
Cell - 410-900-**** Email - jmpetite@****
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/kid/1474985019.html
______________________________________________________________

19) Live in Christian Nanny Wanted (Colorado Springs)
Live-in mature Christian nanny wanted for two boys, ages 2.5 months and 3.5 years old. This position would be ideal for a Christian college-aged female that attends college classes in the evenings and on weekends that needs a little money and a place to live.

The hours would be approx. 6:30 or 7AM until 4:30 or 5:00 PM, 5 days per week. The duties would include caring for the 2 boys, fixing them lunch and snacks, changing diapers, etc, and being a responsible caregiver. We live close to a park/ walking path (5-10 minute drive from UCCS) , have a lot of toys, educational materials, etc and we could provide a minimal amount of gas money for you to take the boys on outings in your own vehicle.

The pay would be approx. $ 200 - $250 per month plus room and some board (food, use of washer/ dryer, etc). The details would be worked out in an employment/ room rental agreement.

We currently are paying monthly, more than we can afford for daycare costs. We have a spare room in our finished basement that could be rented out. This is one idea that we had to use our resources and lower our monthly costs. We are just seeing if there is a person that could be a good fit for our boys. Please email contact info, resume, references and approx. start date.
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/edu/1448686346.html
______________________________________________________________

20) Full time Nanny/Babysitter - live out for baby (D.C.)
Hello My husband and I are currently looking for a caring and loving live out nanny for our 4 month old son. I am looking for a long term -Full time nanny, the hours are from 7:30- to 4:30pm. Mon-Friday
On occasion when my 6 year old daughter does not have school, she will also be home and needs to be watched. (for example Winter and Spring breaks)
We prefer a nanny with a car and Spanish Speaking. (But not required).
Must have at least 3 years experience and good references.
We live in a nice quite neighborhood in Burtonsville, If interested please contact me via email. Please send me your rates, I prefer to pay a weekly salary and not by the hour. (Weekly Salary will be between $195-$220 depending on experience, we will also provide some benefits that will be discussed in our interview)
We welcome nannies with kids to apply.
Please email me mcompagnet@**** Thank you.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1471690184.html
______________________________________________________________

21) Live In Nanny/Household Mngt (Boston)
Unique position with busy dual career couple.We are a nanny agency helping them. There is an 11 month baby boy who basically attends day care needs a very competent and loving nanny for morning and afternoon/evening duty. Work form 7-9:30 and 5-9 and be responsible for dressing, playing, feeding, nurturing and picking up baby from day care. Nanny would also help with grocery shopping, laundry, and some light housekeeping and errands. Nanny would also be expected to be available for coverage if he cannot attend day care.
Our client hopes to hire a mature, energetic, caring, trustworthy and very stable professional who will enjoy the flexibility that this job offers. Live in a lovely space with private bedroom and bathroom. If you are interested in this position you can email us your resume and thoughts and if you are really interested in speeding up the process please apply on line at americannannycompany The start date is ASAP. Salary is 500.00 per month plus health insurance and use of car. We really look forward to hearing from you.
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/kid/1467716217.html
______________________________________________________________

22) Nanny needed ASAP (Madison)
Looking for an energetic, loving , understanding, nanny for my very shy 1 1/2 year old daughter, 5 month old son, and 8 year old son. Must be willing to come to my home M-F. No housework required. Looking for a long term Nanny to share in all the moments. Hours will very and need to be able to stay up to 8:30 some nights. If interested please email me. Thank you. Compensation less then $300 per week a plus. Please email me with idea's of price.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1466666422.html
______________________________________________________________

23) Need Babysitter in my Home (Fresno)
Looking for someone mature and responsible to provide care for two toddler boys ages 18 months in my home.

Hours (will vary per school semester, so we need someone flexible with their hours):
Monday 7am-4:30pm (one child)
Tuesday 7am-7pm (one child all day, both boys 10am-7pm)
Wednesday 7am-7pm (one child)
Thursday 7am-7pm (one child all day, both boys 10am-7pm)
Friday 7am-4:30pm (one child all day, both boys 8am-4:30pm)
+ additional hours as we may need each week (pay extra)

Must be able to pass background check and drug test. Must be or be willing to obtain CPR certification for infants/adults within 30 days of hire. Must have car with valid drivers license and current insurance and good driving record.

Pay is weekly on Fridays - cash: $260 weekly

Prefer someone with experience in preparing age appropriate meals, feeding, bathing, dressing, assisting with age appropriate activities. Must be willing to provide structured and loving care.Must have a great attitude, be positive, and have lots of patience with children!

Please do not apply if you need to bring your own children with you as we need someone who can focus on my children during the day. Please only apply if you agree to the conditions above.

Please email with some things about yourself, your experience with children and their ages and your references. We will be scheduling interviews starting this week. Thank you!!!
Original URL: http://fresno.craigslist.org/kid/1465955461.html
______________________________________________________________

24) Quality care offered from 6am - Midnight for only $25! (Milwaukee)
Quality care offered by experienced, well educated, loving mom and graduate student! All updated certifications. snacks, lunch and dinner included depending on hours your child will be here. transportation offered, after school care offered at a very affordable price and small groups guaranteed at all times! Clean, safe home, large fenced yard, lots of fun, learning activities. Walks, parks, tutoring, kindergarten preparation, potty training, lots of one on one and group interaction always! I only charge $25 for FT care.
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1461129930.html
______________________________________________________________

25) Babysitter needed (Reno)
I am looking for a babysitter. This is for abour 1-3 times per week during the day for about 2 hours a day and somtimes on the weekend at night. the day time sitting pays 10 an hour and weekend night time sitting is 5 an hour. Please only reply if you have childcare experience and refrences. May also request a background check. (paid by me)
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/dmg/1442415330.html
________________________________________________________

26) Babysitter Available New Year's Eve (New Jersey)
Mature, responsible Rutgers University Business School Student looking to babysit on New Years Eve
- 20 Yr. old female
- $700 (negotiable)
- Able to drive to and from locations
*References available =)
Contact Prasannah
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Cell: (609) 578- ****
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1474085188.html
______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to: NannyInNC, BLB, JLow2474, northjerseynanny, mbargielski, haylev, MissDee, jtraingirl and nevadananny...you found some really great Ads! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <----


















DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE PLEASE! THEY WILL BE REMOVED! USE THE LINK ABOVE... THANK YOU!

No comments: