Tuesday

Maitthiessen Park Irvington, New York

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:45 AM
White nanny with mottled complexion (sun damage?) wearing orange ribbed tank and black cargo pants. Light brown hair, wavy, wore copious amounts of lip gloss (looked like she just ate a pork chop). Saw her at the park this morning with a little girl who was maybe 4 years old and was wearing red capri sweat suit. Very cute little girl playing with a ball. Nanny was distracted looking towards where cars parked. Soon enough a car pulled up and a guy got out and joined the nanny. The little girl continued to play but the nanny was "cuddling" or hugging on this guy. Nothing lewd, but if this is a nanny, I think it is not appropriate to behave this way on the clock. I would want my nanny to play ball with my child!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when you and your husband/boyfriend/baby daddy go to the park, you do not cuddle or talk? All either of you do every single solitary minute is play ball with your child?

Anonymous said...

You sound terrible. I don't allow strangers around my child. If this was my sitter and she was going to be going places to meet up with her boyfriend, I would have a problem with that in and of itself and then also because I don't know the boyfriend. You keep foregetting that a babysitter is getting paid to do a specific job. She isn't me!

Anonymous said...

to the first person who responded, you are kidding right? I am a big law mom and "cuddling" with my husband on the job would not go over very well. My nanny would never even think it okay!

Anonymous said...

I agree. If this is the nanny- no meeting up at a park to meet up with boyfriend. And if you run it by me, I would probably say yes but hope that the two of you are engaging my child and not "cuddling". Seriously, cuddle on your own time.

Anonymous said...

I think the first poster was suggesting that perhaps this person was a relative (or PARENT) rather than a Nanny.