Tuesday

Fearrel McWhirter Park Redmond, WA Suspicious Nanny

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:10 AM
This was what I would call after drop off time this morning for most of the schools in the area, like Overlake. I really think this person is a nanny who might even live in with a family in the area. I think I have seen her with a blonde girl (who is freckled and has a very blunt cut bob and bangs). I am not 100 percent sure though. The girl I think I have seen her with is about 10. I never noticed anything weird then, but the nanny or sitter or housekeeper or whatever she was walking through the park today. She stopped at a garbage can, reached in her grey windbreaker and pulled out some papers that were folded together in a messy way. I thought this was weird because she was also carrying a big bag, but she had the papers on her body, like I think she pulled them out from inside her jacket. She then ripped them in half and again and through them in the garbage can. She looked around to see if anyone was looking at her. She was also carrying a single serving bottle of sunny delight but drinking it gingerly. Okay, now here is why I write this. The first time I saw this nanny, she was also by herself. She was at a deli and bought a single bottle of orange juice. When she stepped outside, I noticed she opened the bottle and dumped out about 1/4 of it. I didn't think any thing of it. I was inside paying for my sandwich and I could see her outside fumbling around with a big bag she carries. Then when I was done and walked past her, she said hello to me and her bottle was almost full again. So let me just say, I don't know what I saw if anything. I am hoping it is nothing. But if your nanny is a white woman who wears no make up, green eyes and carried around a large "bunchy" brown leatherish bag, please sneak a peak inside of her bag. She also wears a grew windbreaker that has sweatshirt style sleeves but nylon looking, shiny gray fabric on the bodice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what are you thinking? Vodka and OJ?

Anonymous said...

a drunk nanny. oh boy. good times. also what was she disposing of. this is alltogether creepy.

Anonymous said...

If my employers ever "sneak a peak" inside my personal bag I would quit on the spot and seek legal action. If you think she is slipping something in her OJ maybe you should hang around and see if you smell something, start a conversation with her and see where that leads. There are a thousand things she could have put in there - and yes vodka is one of them, but you should make a better effort then just seeing something from a distance and only for a few seconds. That's a huge alegation that can ruine a nannies career just by saying it!

Anonymous said...

It was an anonymous comment. About an anonymous nanny. Good luck persuing action against your employer for sneaking a peak in your bag. I caught my nanny red handed in my top dresser drawer and I didn't sue her. I acted outraged but forgave her because when she left her boyfriend's backpack here, I went through every compartment on the thing. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I worked as a nanny, and the bitch I worked for went through my HAMPER while I was away on vacation.

I should've walked out on them right then and there.

I don't care what suspicions you have, you have NO right to go through someone's belongings without their permission. And if you're too much of a wimp to ask your nanny outright about your suspicions, maybe you ought to find some other way to care for your children, as you're obviously not mature or intelligent enough to employ someone on a one-on-one basis.

Anonymous said...

she was most probably watering it down, o.j Is so sweet! I am not joking, I do it all the time...

Anonymous said...

First....

This site is pretty lame. I feel stupid for wasting the time I have on it!

Second, I am a nanny, a great nanny and a great mother and I am so surprised at the comments left on this site. Who really sits around watching nannies (that could actually just be moms out with their own child, not a nanny at all) and then runs home to post comments about them for who to see? I mean really, do you think the employers are even seeing this crap?

I totally agree with some of you here though. She COULD have been watering it down, I water my juice down, I water my child's juice down and I water the little one that I so loving care for juice down. With water, not ANYTHING else. Why is the poster so quick to jump to allegations of alcohol abuse, but act like you aren't trying to make that point. You are probably the same person who commented that you went through your nanny's backpack PROUDLY. Just grow a pair and ASK if your nanny has a drinkin problem. She'll appreciate that more than you snooping through her stuff and not trusting her.

Come on people, get lives. Their are good, even great, nannies out their. There are bad ones too, but there are bad employers and parents out there too.