Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, May 22, 2010
mpp 2
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Free summer adventure in return for assistance (Seattle)
I need someone to help out periodically on summertime adventures around the northwest -- come along as a nanny, basically, on hikes and camping and beach days and long weekend travels. You'll stay with me and the little ones, meals are provided, and you'll enjoy this for the sights and adventure if you happen to have free time on your hands and you'd like to get out and see the countryside a bit. We get along best with creative, outdoorsy, no-drama types -- maybe a modern-day hippie chick. Must be a dog lover, and don't try to fake it! There's a lot of flexibility to do this, but please understand that the compensation is basically the opportunity for free regional getaways to the beach, the mountains, and everywhere in between, so this is not for everybody. It won't pad your bank account, but it'll stock your memory bank. :)
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1743823894.html
_______________________________________________________________

2) Live in Nanny (Norfolk)
I am in need of a live in Nanny. I have an extra room in my house with a private bath and entrance. Currently I work about 45 mins away from home and need someone who can watch my 4 month old from 6:15 am until about 5:15. I also attend college on Thursday evenings, from 6 pm until 8 pm, I usually don't come home until after class, this will only last 7 more weeks. The ideal person would be a college student who takes night classes, or all online classes, or an older women who is retired or just works part-time. I would like someone who is easy to get along with, this is a you help me I help you situation, you would be living in my house for free. Please email me and tell me a little bit about yourself, include a phone number and I will call you at my earlist convenience.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1744888664.html
_______________________________________________________________

3) Babysit and adorable 3yo and 1yo - starting tomorrow! (D.C.)
Looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, friendly and patient person to both entertain, educate and take care of a 3 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl.
Need committed assistance - starting tomorrow - either Sat (5/15) or Sun (5/16) from 9am - 6pm or any portion thereof! And if possible [Mon/Tues/Wed 6pm - 9:30pm].
Big plus if can commit to this week from Sat through Wed.
DC residents only - must be able to get to Van Ness/UDC by metro or car (nearby neighborhood).
Flexible and open to last minute requests concerning availability via texting.
$10/hour
In general, seeking to set up a regular standing commitment for any portion or all of the following schedule:
Saturdays, Sundays during the day (6-8 hrs) and several weeknights (6:30-9:30) for the next month or two.
Students are encouraged! Please send resume just to learn more about you.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1741599093.html
_______________________________________________________________

4) Rent-a-Sitter (Ohio)
HEY!!! HOW ARE YOU?? WELCOME TO RENT A SITTER!!
Hi My name Is Mya. I am Very Well experienced With Kids. I Take Care of My cousin All the Time (Age 2). i am 13 Years old And very Mature,i Am Responsible, fun, And Energetic,I always Have Fun Activities To do. I have a play room with lots of baby toys and i help the children to learn more things if needed. i get out of school next week which means i would have alot of valuable time to spend. I have Been Waiting For a Very good Opportunity to Babysit because I Have Been Trying To Save My Money To buy These New Shoes I like.( TO GET OUT MY PARENTS HAIR). I have discussed this opportunity with my mother she has agreed to arrange for my transportation. So if your still interested i will be more than happy to meet with you and your family if you want to have a interview or something. Thank you for your time, With Any other Questions Please email me
URL: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/kid/1747560788.html
_______________________________________________________________

5) Part time care needed (Norfolk)
I have 2 wonderful children and i dont work a 9-5 job i do work weekends and oncall shifts.
i dont make $10+ per hour so i cant pay you $10 per hour as much as i would LOVE to paythat for child care
i just cant. i will need some summer and weekend care. my home is the prefered location. but will consider your home also.
i do have a dog we do have cameras in our home. i am willing to hire a teenager if it is the right one.
i need some one to be ontime and not back out of dates that they have already agreed to work becouse something fun has happened.
I myself feel it is a privlage to be asked to care for some ones child and i feel that it is a privlage to spend time with my kids.
they are great kids. and fun to be around.
My husband is deployed so i cant " just ask daddy to do it"
At times it maybe an all day shift or just a few hours.
please email for any Q you may have i will be setting up interviews soon
if you feel that asking for a Paid by me drug test or background check is to much dont apply.
if you plain on driving my kids i will keep a file of your DL and copy of inserance, with my insrance agent.
i know it seems like alot but mykids are my world and if i could stay home and hang out with the worlds best kids all day i would
but they need food and cloths and all that stuff.
thank you
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1748244811.html
_______________________________________________________________

6) Two Nannies for the price of one!! (Pittsburgh)
Hi Moms and Dads,
The NANNY: I am a mom looking to help out another family with their childcare needs for the summer.
I have worked as a nanny with several families over the past few years as well as in a church childcare program. I am CPR certified and am willing to provide care in my home or yours. I have a 7-seater SUV so safe transportation to activities is not a problem.
The BONUS: My daughter is a wonderful little girl who will be 7 in September. We are very active and love to do art/creative projects, go to parks, museums, libraries, spray parks, etc. She would love a playmate or two for summer while school is out.
If you would love a playmate for your child/children for summer and do not want them sitting in front of the TV or Wii, please give me a call to set up an interview for us to meet as well as the children. I am looking to help out another family while I am home for the summer with my daughter until she starts school full time in the fall so my rates are very reasonable.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1744132413.html
_______________________________________________________________

7) need childcare asap (Norfolk)
I am in a serious bind I am looking for a new childcare provider but cannot leave my current provider until i give her notice because of our contract unfortonetly she is sick and I cannot call out so I am looking for someone to take my 2 year old son starting tomarrow.. and this will turn into regular child care my hours are 1230 until 930 this week tomarrow until friday if you interested or know of a daycare i can use for a drop in starting tomarrow olease let me know i am not from here and my husband is deployed so i dont know anyone who can help
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1746207551.html
_______________________________________________________________

8) Looking for DEPENDABLE sitter (D.C.)
I work full time and I am a full time student. I live in Fairfax and I am looking for someone who can watch my son in my home from 5pm until about 1030 pm. This term I am in class on Tuesdays and Thursday nights. Next term I will be in class 3 days a week (at this current time what days are unknown). Duties would include light cooking or warming or his dinner and a bedtime snack. I would prefer that he be in bed by the time I get home but children are unpredictable. Of course other general duties would be reading, playing, etc... I would also use you on the occasional weekend when I may want to catch a movie or have me time. I am looking for someone that is very dependable and can be flexible.

Also note that I am not looking to pay you more than I pay my childcare provider (that is crazy to me). I would like to keep the rate within reason. If you are interested please let me know. I need someone that can start asap. If I have left anything out please feel free to ask.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1747962915.html
_______________________________________________________________

9) need someone to home school my child (Chicago)
Im a mother of a 9th grade child, and I would like to pay someone to home school him. If this sounds like a job for you then call Rose at 708-210-****
I would do it myself, but im getting older and so is my husband
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/dmg/1748798425.html
_______________________________________________________________

10) Part-time babysitter (D.C.)
We are looking for an energetic, friendly, responsible and non-smoker individual to take care of our 5 month-old son. Monday - Friday in the afternoons, from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm (flexible within a 30 minute range).
This person will be supervised by the baby's grandmother. No housework involved.
We are looking for somebody who:
- has experience taking care of children
- has a reliable car
- speaks fluent English (Spanish speakers a plus)
- be willing to undergo a criminal background check.
- be Infant/Child CPR certified a plus
- be willing to provide references
We would like for this person to start ASAP. Long-term relationship.
Please reply with your qualifications, phone number and dates/time for interview. Thanks!
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1740303401.html
_______________________________________________________________

11) Willing to babysit one night a week in exchange 4 a free place 2 live (Minneapolis)
Hi, I am a nursing student who is looking for a place to live in exchange for a night of babysitting (each week). I have extensive babysitting/nanny experience (you can ask me more about my qualifications). I am certified in CPR, First Aid, AED, CNA, Lifeguarding, etc. I am creative and fun. I am clean, organized, willing to help out where ever it's needed. I am looking for a place starting July 1st. I would also like a room that has a bed in it (if possible) - no need for additional furniture, just a bed :). I generally keep to myself (because i have alot of homework etc. to get done). If you're interested in knowing more or possibly have a place for me, feel free to email me! Thanks!!!
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/kid/1752332987.html

* Response from CL reader:

12) RE: Willing to babysit 1 night/week in exchange 4 a free place 2 live????? (Minneapolis)
Is this a joke??? You can't possibly be serious!! You'll babysit one night per week for a FREE place to live?!?!? How excellent do you believe your babysitting skills are that you think this is an even trade? Plus, you want us to give you a bed?? Good luck to you honey...find a roommate or a job or both!
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/kid/1752574501.html
_______________________________________________________________

13) Babysitter needed!!! In my home (Seattle)
I need someone to watch my 15 month old son in my South Everett apartment on 112th and 7th st. I need someone who can do the occasional day or we can work out a one or two day a week schedule for 2-4hours a day. I just need someone to entertain my son. I work nights and need to sleep. So I will be home most of the time you are babysitting. I am a single mom so I cant afford more than about $5.00 an hour. You don't need to have a lot of experience just love children and want to play with my son he is a fun little guy! I would like to have someone start ASAP today if possible! I will be checking my e-mail regularly send me your number and when you could babysit and I will get right back to you! Varesa
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1742540710.html
_______________________________________________________________

14) nannie. tuitor, helper (D.C.)
need help with 2 boys ages 11, take to day camps, swimming, tuitor one, take to parks outing , riding lessons . collage students welcome, must love the outdoors, sal, neg
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1749730339.html
_______________________________________________________________

15) Live-in Nanny needed for September (Seattle)
I need a live-in nanny starting in September.
Free room, utilities and food. Plus a nanny vehicle with gas money for running errands with the kids.
I am looking for childcare 3 days a week. I am flexible on the days, so that you are able to find other work or go to school if you want to.
The 3 days that you choose will be long days...probably from 8:30am-7:30pm. So I need someone that is reliable and can handle a full day. Meaning....breakfast, baths, diapers, fun activities, lunch, driving to and from school and activities, timeouts, dinner, bedtime, etc...
I am looking for someone to make a commitment. (Hopefuly 1 year) Everyone is welcome to apply....even single moms.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/kid/1752565566.html
_______________________________________________________________

16) Looking for dependable care (Norfolk)
Hello, My name is Risa and i am having the worst luck finding a babysitter that is willing to come to my house and watch my children, i have two boys. 9 months and 2 yrs. I am working in hampton and the money is tight right now cause i am about to get ready to move into a new place, and i am trying to save my money for that. I am looking for someone that is very relaible and dependable. I need care ASAP. PLease send me your info with rates and i will call you for an interview. Please try to help me out.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1751934622.html
_______________________________________________________________

17)Need a babysitter for datenights/some weekends (Norfolk)
Hello,
Im looking for a fun, and smart individual that just needs a little buddy to hang out with sometimes. Shes a very good 4 year old girl who is sure to brighten your day.I really need a reliable, and safe person for the job. It would consist of some over nights on weekends and some during the week. Preferably at your house because I have roomates. Please contact me with your rates. Tomorrow night would be the first.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1744791227.html
_______________________________________________________________

18) Dependable sitter needed (Norfolk)
Im looking for a babysitter to start monday, if possible but if not theres no rush at all.. For 2 kids, preferable around town center area or if you are willing to take care of them at my house then doesnt matter where you stay at thats not a problem for me if is not for you, you must be commited to your job, you cant be showing up 5 minutes later either.. You tell me how you work, your hours tho I might be the one putting the hours, you put your price hourly or by day, tho know that you have to be able to start by 8am to depending my hours or sometimes I might just need you to be here while I do my errans but that you will be here to make your day worth you will be able to do so.. If you interested let me know, we'll talk and will go from there.. I will ask you for reference and copy of your driver's lic. and take a picture of you for my records JUST MAKE SURE MY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE TAKEN CARE BY SOMEONE TRUSTABLE..
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1752412113.html
_______________________________________________________________

19) Live In or Out Nanny/Sitter Needed in Exchange for Room Rental (New York)
We're looking for a responsible, kid- friendly and clean professional or student to rent one bedroom and share our Greenwich, CT apartment (female preferred) with us. It's a great situation for a person 'on the go' who needs a room at great rate, in exchange for approximately 20 babysitting hours a week. I generally charge $800 for the room, but will lower it significantly to $300 month, in exchange for the babysitting hours. This is a perfect situation for a college student, exchange student or someone who is looking for p/t babysitting work, in exchange for a room.
About the Place:
A furnished clean bedroom on 2nd floor (on same level as our bedrooms) of a spacious 3 bedroom apartment in a residential neighborhood is available for rent! The room is bright, furnished with a queen bed and has a closet. More closet space is available in hallway. Common areas include large kitchen, spacious living room, dining room, two full bathrooms and a washer & drier. House is completely furnished.
High speed wireless internet (if you have your own computer), laundry and utilities are included. House is right off of I-95 (exit 2), walking distance to Byram Beach, close to Greenwich Avenue shopping and its located a little over a mile from the Greenwich train station for easy commuting. Off street parking is available.
Room is available for the right person beginning immediately.
About Us:
I'm a professional working single mom to a 5 year old boy. He is sweet, impressionable and very well behaved. For that reason, there is no smoking, no partying, no random overnight guests, no drugs and absolutely no drama!
I work full time and my son and I are not home during business/commuting hours. Your responsibilities would include picking my son up at preschool at 5:00, doing an activity, preparing dinner and gettting him ready to bed and light cleaning.. In the immediate future 5-8 PM M-F and a couple hours on Saturday would be needed. You must have a vehicle, clean driving record and have babysitting/nanny/au pair experience.
Please reply to dedesolley21@**** to set up an introduction. References, background and credit checks are required. I absolutely must meet you prior to making any arrangements. Please only serious inquiries. Thank you!
URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/dmg/1746895953.html
_______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

20) Nanny/Babysitter (Minneapolis)
Get paid to sleep!! Looking for an experienced, loving, attentive Nanny who can work NIGHTS for two sweet children, 3yrs and 11 yrs old. Must be available all Fridays and Saturdays and some Sundays from 9 or 10 pm until noon. Some opportunities for extra hours during the week. Light house keeping appreciated. Spanish a plus! Immediate availability. $75 flat fee CASH per night. Usually entales about 4-5 hours of hands-on work the rest is all sleep. Both kids sleep through the night.
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/etc/1739896714.html
_______________________________________________________________

21) Child care needed (Milwaukee)
I am in need of child care for my 8 year old son this summer. June through August. 40 to 45 hours per week my home. Must have own transportaion. Will pay $130 per week. Great opportunity for teenager looking for work with no nights or weekends required. Need to be able to start June 14th. Please contact me for more information.
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1742658602.html
_______________________________________________________________

22) Looking to add a child (Norfolk)
i am a nanny looking to add another child. My schedule of availability is M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and i am also available most weekends for an additional charge. If you are interested in knowing my weekly fee is 110.00 which includes meals and snacks.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1744746282.html
_______________________________________________________________

23) Watch my Lil girl at your home (Chicago)
Thank you for clicking on my post! my name is malissa and i am looking for part-time care for my daughter, lilian. she is 4 1/2 and loves to dance, sing, play dress up and do artistic activities. Her favorite character is Thomas the train. Lily goes to school m-f from about 9am and can be picked up between 3pm and 6pm. I can pick her up if i start after pick up time, otherwise i would need you to pick her up. her school is at belmont and central and i will leave a change of clothes and the car seat there for you to pick her up. inorder to pick her up, you must have a reliable car and drivers license. you will need to show the school ID and i will have to put your name on the pick up list.

I work retail and i am a waitress at a restaurant that turns into a bar at 9pm. sears usually lets out at 10:30 m-sat. and 9 on sundays. I have not worked a night shift yet at the bar but im guessing i would get out at about 3am. I will pick her up from your home when I get off of work. I am asking for a rate of $25 per sit.

if interested fill out the following and send back (i understand if you may not want to give this info out on the internet fill out as much as you feel safe about)

full name:
age:
address(or main cross streets):
phone number(s):
degree:
training:
how long you have cared for children:
list all person's full names who might have contact with my child:
do you have children? how old:
any other children you would be sitting for?
pets:
availability:
when are you able to start?
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1748038797.html
_______________________________________________________________

24) Looking for a Nanny (Atlanta)
Looking for a Nanny/ Au Pair – for 10 month old, 2 year old, and 3 year old. Previous teaching experience and Child CPR is a plus. Monday – Friday 7 – 4:30 $300/wk.
Starting in June. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!
URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/kid/1748688404.html
_______________________________________________________________

25) Nanny needed ASAP!!! (Norfolk)
Needed to start ASAP....
Fun, caring, responsible, and reliable nanny who is willing to ensure the safety and care of my children. Position would require the care of a three year old full time and her two siblings part time on occasion until school lets out for summer then you will be in charge of all three children. All care would take place in our home and you would need to be very comfortable with large animals that are just as dedicated to us as they are our children.

Everyone is potty trained and they are aged 10,7, & 3. Care is mainly needed for the youngest as the two older children are mostly independent but still need guidance on occasion. I have been a stay at home mom for ten years until this week and it is very important you understand the schedule is not very flexible right now. Currently the times needed to fill are as follows, mon-thurs 11- 4p (sometimes sooner), Friday 9:30- 4p and some weekends on occasion. The pay will start at 100 per week and increase to 175 but is negotiable once the older children are out of school. You must have references (or a background check from the local pd will suffice) and your own transportation as on occasion you may be required to attend doctors appointments or if one of the children would need to be picked up early. There father works midnight shifts currently and as it currently stands our schedules are not compatible, he needs to sleep and as it stands now is only getting three hours of sleep a day. Please note the hours and requirements are non negotiable at this time. Please also note that there may be times you could work later however you will have two weeks notice typically. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/edu/1734735539.html
_______________________________________________________________

26) Nanny needed (Seattle)
I am in need of a nanny for 5 hours a day M-F from 1:45pm to 6:45pm. I have 4 children. Three of them are age 7 and up and can play and whatever, the little one is 2 and will need constant supervision. I need someone that will make my kids clean up after themselves, interact with them, make dinner for them and eat with them or at least sit at the table with them. It is my daughters job to load the dishwasher but she needs help rinsing everything off and direction on how best to fit things in the washer. Thanks!
You will need to be able to pass a background check. Some of my children are foster children so the state will pay more once you have been cleared. This takes about 3 weeks. Compensation: $20 per day to start
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1744275267.html
_______________________________________________________________

27) Babysitter needed (Pittsburgh)
I am looking for a summertime babysitter for my two kids. They are 12 and 9, very self sufficient. I am looking for someone to come to my house approx. 3 days a week from 7:30 until 3:30. this would be a great job for a student or someone local. It pays $25.00/day.
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1748630358.html
_______________________________________________________________

28) Child care needed! (Norfolk)
I have a 6 month old son who I need care for. I am a military wife who has decided to look for a job. :) Must be able to work til from 8am to 10pm if needed. Once I find a job, we can go over the details. I will come to you, or you can come to me either way is fine. Must have certs. please email me your name, phone number and best time to contact to set up a time to meet. Also include a little bit about you, and why I should have you care for my son. I am willing to pay between $100 - $130 a week for full time position. My name is Samantha.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1747334418.html
_______________________________________________________________

29) Nanny Needed! (Norfolk)
I am in need of a nanny for my 7 month old daughter. Schedule would be from approximately 8am-4:15pm M-F. However, I may not need someone on Fridays. No nights, no weekends and no holidays! Needed starting 06-01-10. Must have references, be CPR and First Aid certified. I have a 7 year old son who gets off the bus at 3:40pm in front of our house so I would need limited supervised care for him for about 30 minutes. We are willing to pay $100-$150 per week but our fee is negotiable for the right person. Susan
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1753136773.html
_______________________________________________________________

30) In need of a babysitter - updated (Madison)
Hi there. We are looking for a babysitter for our infant son to be watched in our home starting in June. We can do either an hourly rate of $5/ hr or a weekly rate of $100 pending which works better for you. Hours will vary (anywhere from day to night to weekend to 5 hours a week to 35 hours. Regardless of the number of hours per week you work you will still get $100 ). Please contact us if you are interested and I will be happy to discuss further what we are looking for. Please have references available and be willing to submit to a background check.

Please put Babysitter in your subject line... it helps to weed out the spam. We will be conducting interviews starting the week of May 24th. We will not need a sitter though until June 2nd as the first starting day. We look forward to hearing from you!!
URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1750534159.html
_______________________________________________________________

31) Nanny/housekeper needed (D.C.)
We are looking for a nanny/housekeeper in our leesburg va single family home. We have 3 children a 1 month old boy and 2 girls, one is 2 years old and the other is 4 years old. We will mainly need nanny services for the 2 and 4 year old. We will also need help with household chores, laundry, cleaning up after the girls. Ideally we would like someone with childcare experience with small children, someone who loves children and someone who is as energentic and enthusiatic as my girls. College students are encouraged to reply and I would love someone to be able to play as well as teach them. Im looking for partime help and occasionly more $100/week.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1752304779.html
_______________________________________________________________

32) Child Care needed in our Home (Seattle)
We are looking for a wonderful person to care for our 3-year-old daughter in our home. At this time, we only need about three days a week but that could change to more days in the future. We are working around my husband's school schedule so we are hoping to find someone who can be flexible with us. The days that we need right now are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. The ideal person for this job would be: CPR/First Aid certified, have a clean background check, be willing to be drug tested, non-smoking, have some experience with toddlers, reliable, patient, loving, has own transportation, willing to work with us on a parenting plan and flexible with schedule. We would be happy to consider someone with a child that they want to bring along. Around our daughteres age would be a huge plus! We are able to pay about $30 a day at this time. As finances increase, so would your pay. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please get in touch with me and we will set up a time to meet. Thank you for your time and consideration! Dawn
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1752959520.html
_______________________________________________________________

33) NEEDED ASAP early am Mon-Fri (Milwaukee)
Looking for a early am baby sitter from 6am to 7am monday thru friday,duties would be arrive at my apt.at 6 am,get my daughter up and ready for daycare and then drive her to daycare which is 1.1 miles from my apt.pay is $30.00 cash for 6 hrs a week.Any ??? please call,im avail.24/7 @ 262-370-**** Thank you Jeff
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1751403482.html
_______________________________________________________________

34) New sitter in need - to start 5/31/10 (Seattle)
Sitter/Nanny Job
The Basics
Name of Parent:Judith B.
I am looking for a new sitter Part time only, hours are TBA:(on or after the 28 of may) and JOB STARTS on May 31, 2010 Most likely 3-4days a week and it would be for 4-5hours those day (the gaps between when my husband leaves to work and when i get home from work)
Perfer to have someone come to our home as Our 5year old will start Kinder in sept. and will need to have someone possibly pick up. Prior to my mother in law (who was the sitter) i had a 19yr old sitter who i THOUGHT was a GOD SENT, who turned out to be demanding, having the TV be the sitter and a THIEF. (My husband just randomly came home for lunch and found her in his drawers when our room was off limits!) I DONT want to do this but i HAVE NO CHOICE but to look for a sitter. Unfortunatly i put a low pay because my husband doesnt return from Fort Knox until the 27th and he knows our budget better than i do, i do know that we are trying to catch up on outstanding bills so money is tight, but it could change, and it can go up a little more just have to talk to him when he returns. I am conducting informal interviews and WILL contact references....so please bring with you at time of meet/greet.
Location:Puyallup, Washington 98372
Rate:$80 / Week Date
Job Type:Recurring job
Skills & Certifications:CPR, First Aid, Other Babysitting or Nanny Affiliations
Number of Children:2
Ages of Children:5 and 2
Classification:Babysitter, Nanny
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1752653874.html
_______________________________________________________________

35) Childcare $50 (Norfolk)
Hi im a single mother 2 a 3 month old Im offering childcare in my newport news home near nettles for $50 a week from 6am to 7pm and $60 a week for 7pm to 6am. I have been cpr trained in both adult, children, and infants. First aid trained. I have a park close by to take the kids to, all I ask is u provide diapers and formula. If u have your child on a schedule I will obey it, I also assist with potty trained I have over 4 years of experience. Any question feel free 2 email me. Thanks
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1742142413.html
_______________________________________________________________

36) I need a babysitter... $200 a month (Norfolk)
We are looking to hopefully find a reliable teen that can drive to watch our 7 yr old son in our home. It would be M-F for 8 hrs. We can't afford to pay the normal rate of $400 + a month. All you would have to do is keep an eye on him, make him lunch, sit on the couch and watch tv, play on the internet and veg (friends being over with you to keep you company is negotiable). If you are a young responsible adult that would like to make a few extra buck for the summer please give us a call....Oh and btw...we will want to meet your parents as well. Debi at 970-361-****
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1751451692.html
_______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to the following readers for a job well done this week: NervousNanny, Krupitzerb, afnt81, Jessica.Weichert, Kiddiepsyc, VAnanny, MissDee and mbargielski. Thank you for all of your Contributions! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----









PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT! THANK YOU!





No comments: