Saturday

CL - WTF?

craigs list wtf Saturday, November 22, 2008.
(CONTINUED...)
WANTED: SITTER/NANNY (Harwood Heights)
I am looking for a sitter/nanny for my baby. Since we are a young family, we are on a fixed income. We would give you the weekend off, and a winter, summer, and spring break. A lot of the time one of us would be there, either it is me getting off to work or my fiance sleeping. So if something seriously bad happened, God forbid, someone would hopefully be here. Of those hours, there would only be several hours a day when neither one of us is going to be here. I work 1st shift and my fiance works 3rd shift. So, there would be a few hours a day, about 3 to 4 hours per day, when neither one of us would not be home. My fiance would be home during the day, but needs to sleep when he comes home from work. He usually wakes up around 3 p.m. So, he will also be there once he wakes up to help with the baby, which he will propbably relieve you at 3 p.m. if he didn't have something planned to do or didn't have to run out to the store. We would like it if the sitter/nanny would also help out with laundry and light house cleaning, but the main priority would be caring for our baby. We would like the rates to be around $125 - $150/week take home or about $30/day if we decide on a few days a week. Please let me know if this would be something you are interested in. I look forward to hearing from you, please contact with any questions or concerns. Have a great day!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/923478120.html
________________________________________________________

PT Arabic speaking babysitter/Nanny needed for 4 kids! (Bridgeview/Oaklawn)
Looking for a reliable Arabic speaking babysitter to help me in my home with my four kids ages 4,3,18months and 8 months old. Must be energetic, creative, patient and love children. Their laundry is also an important part of the position. Pay is negotiable starting $8/hr Please email for more information, and please do not email asking if I am willing to drop off in your home, the position is only in my home. Thanks!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/kid/920823784.html
________________________________________________________

I need a sitter 3 nights a week for 4 hours! (Irving, Tx)
I am in need of a sitter for my son who is 4 on monday, teusday and friday only for the hours of 10:30 pm till 2:30 am. In my home only becuase he will be asleep by 10pm. the pay is 50 dollars every two weeks and I MAY!!! help out with gas! Please call me at 972-600-****, Lisa Thanks you very much!
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/kid/923690562.html
_______________________________________________________

Reasonable Childcare needed (Lemmon Valley)
Is anyone out there a stay-at-home mom or night time college student or someone who just wants to supplement a spouse's salary who is willing to watch a 3 1/2 year old boy (my home if possible) or close to Lemmon Valley for $75.00 per week fulltime and possibly $45 per week 3 days per week in the future? I have a large house with lots of toys and a wooden swing playset on a fully fenced 1 acre yard. You could bring your own child(ren) with you. I do have 2 outside dogs - very friendly & 2 inside dogs and 1 cat also very friendly so pet lovers a plus. I am in the process of getting some kennels for my dogs so they will be contained when I am not home - soon! My animals are all very friendly with adults and children. If you would rather watch him in your home I can drop off and pick up between 7:30am & 6:30pm. Sometimes by 5:30 depending on my work load. References requested please - I want my little guy to be safe and happy. Thank you for reading!
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/924658394.html
____________________________________________________

Looking for a Full-time Nanny (NW Reno)
We are looking to interview nannies interested in a full-time position (40 hours/week) beginning the first week of January. We have two girls – ages 3 and 5 – and are expecting a little boy in early March. Our ideal candidate either has prior experience as a nanny or experience raising children of her own. A clean driving record is a must as we will need you to drive our daughters to and from school (in our car). The position will require light housekeeping – laundry, dishes, cooking, and helping the kids clean up after themselves. We have two dogs and a cat that will be around during the day so a love of animals is a plus. Starting pay is $9/hour ($360/week), increasing to $10/hour ($400/week) after one successful month. If you are interested, please respond via e-mail and we will set up a time to meet.
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/922124315.html
___________________________________________________

Looking to hire a full-time/Part-time Live-in Nanny (Morristown, NJ)
LQQKING To Hire a LIVE-IN Nanny In MORRISTOWN, NJ from Dec 1st 2008 We have an adorable 8 month old baby who is Playful, Joyful with a smiley face 24-7. We also have a LOVING PUPPY who is HYPO-Allergenic so NO WORRIES if you have allergies to animals. Here is what we are looking for: We would like to hire a Full-Time/Part-Time Live-In Nanny. If you are looking for a ***Full-Time position: *** We offer you Free Housing: Your own room, ~all Utilities included~: cable and internet, water/electricity service NO PHONE plus FREE PARKING…. If you are looking for a **Part-Time Live-In Position: **We offer you a non-furnished room for ((rent )) at a discounted rate ($450.00) in exchange for 25 hrs a week (or less) for childcare services… plus all utilities (as mentioned above) are included… and FREE PARKING!!!! (((((((((THAT IS A FANTASTIC OFFER FOR LIVING IN THE BEST AREA OF MORRISTOWN!!!!!!!!)))))) YOU MUST HAVE: • 3-5 years experience with babies • 3 EXCELLENT REFRENCES IS A MUST!!! • FINGER-PRINTING from NJ POLICE DEPARTMENT showing CLEAN RECORDS/Background check • NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS NO LOUD MUSIC!!! • NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE UNLESS OKAYED BY US A HEAD OF TIME! • You MUST BE at least 21 to apply for this job (this is a perfect job for a part-time student specially in the medical field) • You MUST HAVE a good personality/patience • Your own phone/cell phone • We prefer a German/French or Spanish speaking Nanny but, it is NOT required! Job Description: • Taking care of our 8 month old baby: Feeding, playing, giving bath, changing diapers etc. • Taking our puppy for a quick walk in the morning and at night and giving him a bath twice a week. We have a LOVING HOME with an angle baby and the sweetest puppy that has a heart of GOLD! We are calm, kind and respectful people and we wish the same in return…. THIS IS A VERY EASY JOB in a very peaceful loving home environment….. If you are what we are looking for; Please Call Patti @ (973)845-**** Thank you….and Happy Holidays….
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/918986756.html
______________________________________________________

NEED A HELP??? $$5 A HOUR (Brooklyn)
HELLO PARENTS, I HAVE GREAT PERSONALITY, I HAVE ALOT OF LOVE AND HEART OF CHILDREN AND BABIES. I AM OUTGOING, LOT OF PATIENCE WITH CHILDREN, LOVING, AND GENTLE. NEED A HELP WITH INFANT, TODDLER, PRE-SCHOOLER??? I AM WIILING WORK FOR $5 A HOUR. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN TO SETUP SCHEDULE FOR BABYSITTING YOUR CHILDREN AND I LIVE IN BROOKLYN. I KNOW YOU GOING TO ASK IF IS LIVE-OUT SO MY ANSWER IS YES. I CAN BABYSITTING ONLY IS BROOKLYN, QUEENS, AND MANHATTAN. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU INTERESTING OF ME BABYSITTING YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN AND LET ME KNOW HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN IS. (THANKS)
NO URL AVAILABLE
____________________________________________________

I'm a babysitter looking for FT position at 3$/hr (Parkland or Fife area)
Hello! I'm Cat, nineteen. Looking for a legitimate job as a nanny. I have been searching for a new job for almost a month now and I have dealt with a lot of unreliable and untrustworthy people in the process. I know that you must go through a great deal of bad before you find the good, so here I am once again, posting a classified ad. I am an excellent sitter, housekeeper, and petsitter. I charge a low rate because I know all too well with how the economy is in America right now people can barely afford rent and food let alone childcare. I am in the same boat (minus childcare, I do not yet have kids.) I hope to find a family to work with and for. I will deep clean your house and clean it again weekly. I will care for your child and children as though they were my own. I will not charge more for two children. Three children my rate goes up to 4$ an hour, which I think everyone can find reasonable. I need at least 30 hours a week, and I would be thrilled to get 50 or more. I will care for children 1 1/2 and up. I will care for up to 3 children at a time, unless the fourth is age 9+. The highest my rate will go is 4.00 an hour. So if you want excellent care but don't want to break your budget, and you want to help someone get by in these struggling times, PLEASE drop me an e-mail!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/928998446.html
_______________________________________________________
Thank you to CraigsListCrusader, cdhere25 and all of the other Anonymous and Meebo Contributors! CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.
TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!

No comments: