Saturday

CL-WTF?

CL- WTF on I SAW YOUR NANNY by MPP
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad: (All from the same poster)
1) 2 females lokking for a live in nanny or housekeeper postion (Norfolk)
hi we are two gay female that are in need of somewhere to go asap. we are currently on the streets because of a terrible situation we have been put through. we cant affford a lot right now and we would be willing to do house work or watch children in exchange for rent or we can pay up to 200 a month max right now. i know its not alot but we really cant afford much right now and we really need somewhere to go! if you can help us please text us at 757-383-**** u can call but we cant answer beacause of limted minutes but u can leave a message and we can call back as soon as possible we really have no way to the internet so please no emails please text my name is vanessa! thank you for your help and god bless !!! we are looking for a live in nanny or housekeeper /pay rent for a room.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/dmg/1326348112.html

2) 2 female looking to be live in nanny (Norfolk)
hi our names is vanessa and ashlee and we are a gay couple we have been together for a year and a half. we are drug and drinking free and we have been a live in nanny for two other families. we are recently on the streets because of the last family we came to be a lve in nanny for! she had five kids and told bus she needed someone to come there and live and watch her children for free room seeing that it would be cheaper for a babysitter while she went back to school. well she told us it was her mom jouse but lead us to believe that her mom new we were heere and her mom lived in new jersey till about 2 weeks later her mom came home and no idea that people were livuing there and just kicked us to the streets and since then we have been homeless! we are very good with children and love to interact with them. we are respectful and honest clean and very laid back we get along with just about everyone. and never disrespect. we are looking to be a live in nanny for exchange of a free room/ IF YOU CAN HELP US PLEASE TEXT US AT 757-383-**** IF YOU CALL PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE WE REALLY CANT ANSWER BECAUSE WE HAVE A PREPAID PHONE AND DONT HAVE MUCH MINUTES BUT IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE WE CAN CALL BACK ASAP! NO EMAILS HAVE NO WAY TO INTERNET THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1328492983.html

3) looking to be a live in nanny/housekeeper (Norfolk)
hi our names is ashlee and vanessa we are 18 and 21 years of age we have been together for a year and half and not into that fighting or breaking up everydaywe are very stable in our relationship. and we are looking to be a live in nanny/housekeeper in exchange for room and board and utlities. we have expierence with children of all ages and we have watch up yo six kids at once. we have been through a rough time right now seeing as the last live in nanny postion we had we got scwered. We are drug and drinking free and do not party or stay oput late we are very mature and our partying days are over.we are very respectful laid back and very caring. we adore children and putting in are all. we also have 5 years of expierence in house cleaning. we are looking for a family that can except us for who we are. we are a gay couple and we have no problem hiding that from the children one is a fem and one dresses likes a tomboy. if you are intersted in us coming to your home to be a loving live in nanny please text us at 757-383-**** if u have to call please leave a message and one of us will call u back asap thank you for your time and have a blessed day.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/dmg/1330462308.html
___________________________________________________________

4) Babysitter needed tonight (Madison)
Hi, Looking for someone to watch my two children ages 4 and 5 for a few hours this evening. Would prefer your home as we just moved and it's a little chaotic here! Please email location and rates if available this evening. Hours would be 7-midnite give or take a few minutes. Thank you!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1325054661.html
___________________________________________________________

5) Nanny is looking for job (Chicago)
Hello, my name is Anna Im 26 years old nanny, and i looking for full time, part time, nites sittings job position. I m 2 years experienced nanny from Chicago, I waz working for families in Wrightwood, Park Place Tower and Gordon Terace and Deerfield, my references are avialiable on request, In the past i waz working with kids age 3months-9 years old. I can tell bout myself im professional nanny, coz in europe I ve got education with pedagogy, psychology courses coz i waz stydying teaching there, hope u like my post, Hear from you soon. Bye.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1328982193.html
___________________________________________________________

6) Special Tuition offer for girls (Chicago)
Help, my daycare has lots of boys and only one girl. She is looking for a couple of playmate and I am offering a $20.00 discount a week for four weeks to the first Mommy to sign up. Your child must be 2 years of age or older. If you have two girls it would be a $40.00 discount for four weeks. This is a well established, small daycare with only eight children and a lot of individual attention, nutrious meal, and plenty of learning experiences. Please contact Bonnie at (773) 588-****.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1327371309.html
___________________________________________________________

7) OMFG.... WATCH OUT FOR THIS CREEP (Norfolk)
Ok, yes, I know my posting title was blunt, but if it got your attention, GREAT.....You need to see this. I posted I have openings in my home daycare. Now, I am a sane and reasonable person and I thought I had seen all there was to see.........well let me just say I was WRONG. I just got this email when I checked my mail and was more than shocked.....Actually, totally freaked out...... Check this out.......
From: "Josh Brown" Add sender to Contacts: mailto:comm-gsy541331957833@craigslist.org
hello
I ran across your ad on craigslist tonight and thought I would give you a shot. This will sound weird at first but i will just give it a try. I am looking for a babysitter maybe 1 or 2 nights a month for myself. I am completely normal but I am an Adult baby which means that enjoy being a baby. I dress up in my house but i have never found someone that would be my babysitter. I am 23 year white male. This is by no means a sexual thing I just love the attention and the over all feeling of being babied. Let me know what you think about this and I hope we can work something out thanks. I figured something between 15 and 25 dollars an hour for you depend on how far you would be willing to go into this. If you dont feel comfy just coming over to my place then we could meet in public and talk first. Thanks for your time bye. Josh
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1332316928.html
___________________________________________________________

8) Need a Hispanic Childcare (Norfolk)
Need a Hispanic child care? Full time, part time, nights and / or weekends. Well, I am the solution! My name is Fanny, the mother of a child of three years. I live in the Denbigh area of Newport News. It is a quiet, family and crime. My home is a safe and clean. I am loving, dependable and organized. My husband is military so it is not at home most of the time.
I have experience caring for children. Will be provided and it will set a schedule for each child:
• Time to eat
• Time to play
• Time to learn
• Time to sleep (if necessary)
• Time for swimming (if necessary)
Schedules and prices are negotiable and depend on the needs of each child.
My phone number is (973) 563-**** or my email is acosta2926@****
Please feel confident to call and visit my home.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1331860834.html
___________________________________________________________

9) Overnight babysitter needed for tonight - Saturday (Pittsburg)
I need someone that can watch my 3yr old son overnight tonight in their home. i'm a single mom so i don't have a lot of money! If your interested, please email me with a phone number so i can reach you and speak with you. Thanks
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1324761066.html
___________________________________________________________

10) need a sitter asap (Norfolk)
can anyone help me out i have a 3yo little girl i need a sitter tuesday yes tommorow from 9am to 5 pm my name is jennifer you can reach me at 332**** i live in va beach but i can drop her off and pick her up thanks.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1328774431.html
___________________________________________________________

11) Daycare/Babysitter you pick you pay please read (St. Cloud)
HELLO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE ABLE TO PICK HOW MUCH YOU PAY YOUR PROVIDER THAT IS ME I AM 19 GOT MY OWN HOUSE AND JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT I AM WANTING TO START KIDS SOON I AM OPEN AS EARLY AS YOU NEED ME AND STAY OPEN AS LATE AS YOU NEED ME KIND OF LIKE A DREAM ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND OVER NIGHTS I AM ALLWAYS ON THE COMPUTER WAITING FOR RESPONSES SO I WILL ANSWER YOU IMMEDIETLY I DONT HAVE CONTRACTS TO SIGHN YOU STAY WITH ME TILL YOU DONT NEED CARE ANYMORE AND IF YOU START THIS WEEK YET NEXT WEEK IS FREE. ABOUT ME I AM BRITTANY I AM VERY GOOD WITH KIDS AND TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THEM YOUR KIDS WOULD BE IN GREAT HANDS AND ALSO I WILL BRING THEM TO THE PARK AND ALSO PLAY WITH THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY HAVE FUN WHILE IN MY CARE. WHY I DO THE YOU PICK THE PAY. THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE I KNOW THE ECONOMY IS EVIL RIGHT NOW THE REASON WHY I SAY YOU PICK IS BECAUSE I AM HOPING TO GET PEOPLE SOON AND LITTLE ONES. ALSO YOU HAVE TO BE REASONABLE WITH HOURS NEEDED AND ALSO DAYS EXAMPLE AN 8 HOUR DAY IS NOT 25 DOLLARS FOR THREE KIDS. PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN I WANT YOU TO GET ONE WEEK FREE AND I AM HOPING TO SEE YOUR LITTLE ONES. I ALSO DO BABYSITTING TWO ON A NIGHT WHEN YOU NEED OUT BUT ONLY IN MY HOME THANKS AGAIN TALK TO YOU SOON.
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/kid/1333806829.html

*The following Posts are from CL readers concerning the above Ad:

12) Re: daycare/babysitter you pick you pay please read - BRITTANY (St. Cloud)
I am going to address the young lady personally. Brittany, you cannot do daycare, for more than 1 family, without a license. Are you licensed? In your ad, it sounded like you just want to have a great time with a bunch of kids and that is great however, you did not list any of your experience or training regarding the care of children in the past. You need to be able to back up your examples also. You said you are 19 and that is fine, you probably did quite a bit of babysitting during school but you have to realize that if you have not had cpr/first aid and some kind of training on SIDS AND SHAKEN BABY, I personally would never leave my children with you, no matter how nice you sound. Also, were you going to teach them a preschool curriculum because if you were you need to learn how to spell yourself and use proper punctuation in a sentence. Now, I realize that might be a weak point on my part but I would also want my kids taught correctly not half way. If you decide to go through with this idea of yours, get a license at least. I think you have good intentions with the kids and it is commendable to help out families that just can't afford a regular daycare. You can and will be fined a great deal of money if caught or reported doing unlicensed childcare for more than one family, not including family members. Please keep this in mind. I do really wish you luck, even if you think I may have been hard. Just be careful with these parents children, it is not a game, they are entrusting you with the lives of their children.
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/kid/1334401884.html

13) Re: Re: you pick price BRITTANY (St. Cloud)
NOT ONLY IS BRITTANY LISTED UNDER WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE FOR DAY CARE. WHICH THIS AD CONCERNS ME, BUT SHE IS ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP WITH MEDICAL BILLS AND IF THAT IS NOT ALL---I HOPE SHE IS NOT THE SAME ONE LOOKING TO ADOPT A CHILD AND PAY MONTHLY FOR IT--PEOPLE BEWARE--READ UNDER GENERAL
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/kid/1334455946.html

14) Parents Please Note!!!! RE: BRITTANY (St. Cloud)
Parents beware! If you go to the community section and go to general instead of child care you will see that Brittnay is posting for donations because her mom was hit by a train and left her with a lot of bills. Just an FYI. She also posted looking to adopt a baby.
Original postings:

please help me i need donations (st.cloud)
Date: 2009-08-20, 6:51PM CDT
Reply to: brittany_segler@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi my name is brittany and i lost my mom about 4 years ago she got hit by a train
well she has a ton of bills that need to be paid and i am looking for someone with a heart
that would like to give me a donation to pay this off please email me asap i need this taken care of

Other posting:

me and my husband are looking for a cheap private adopiton (st.cloud)
Date: 2009-08-20, 9:36PM CDT
Reply to: comm-jg3yd-1334063546@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello i am Brittany And my Husband is Danny we are looking for someone that would like
to do a private adoption i can not have kids and we would want more then anything to have a little one of our own running around the house but we cant have kids so we are wanting to do this to make your little one our own he/she will have anything they ever waned with clothes and toys and also games and have the interaction of me and my husband i am not a scammer i am really looking to do this the only thing is i could only pay you monthly so if there is any younger girls that would like to do this i would love to take your little one in for you. we have been looking for awhile and were good people that dont deserve to not have a baby but god works in weird ways please email me if you have anymore questions i would love to answer tham thanks for your time and i am hoping to find a little one soon thanks
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/kid/1334458229.html
___________________________________________________________

15) pt care needed asap in my home (Va. Beach)
I am in need of a PT sitter for my 13month old son this position is immediate and could start tomorrow Friday morning if the right person is available. The aprox. Hours would be Monday & Wednesday from 1230pm-330pm he will be down for his nap when you arrive and should be that way for about 2 hours so these days will be very easy. On Fridays I would need you here at 8am and for the next month the hours could vary as my husband gets off early so he would be home first. My husband will deploy in a month and at that time it would be set hours 8-430 on Fridays and the other days wouldn’t change. We live in Virginia Beach on Holland rd. We do ask that you have some experience working with children so please be ready to bring references and you must be a NON SMOKER My classes run now thru December 14th so you must be available to commit till then we will pay you every week on Friday and the rate is $5.00 cash per hour
Please email me back ill check this often and I will start interviewing late this afternoon and this evening.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1332923777.html
___________________________________________________________

16) Babysitter needed for tomorrow night Late Night or Over night hrs (Pittsburg)
I am looking for someone thats dependable and reliable and with Clearances to either watch my son in my home from about 11 till about 4am or You could also do it in your home too if you would like as an over night and bring him home in the AM. I am far from rich lol so i need something affordable for a single mom. I just need a little mom time out with the girls. If this is something you might be interested in, please Email me ASAP! I am in need of someone for tomorrow night, Saturday August 15th. So Email me and let me know your hourly rate or overnight rate and a phone number that i can get a hold of you at, maybe you can meet my son early in the day and see if everything goes ok. Thanks So Much
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1323733527.html
___________________________________________________________

17) I need a babysitter Sat (Norfolk)
I need a Sitter sat for my 7 month old. My sister cancled at the last minitue and i already bought tickets for bucsh gardens. it will be from 6 am untill 8-10 pm. please email me with your rates and location.. i dont have alot of money so if your not reasonable please dont respond. thanks
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1331049008.html
___________________________________________________________

18) Need childcare for upcoming Sat. (Norfolk)
Looking for childcare for upcoming saturday for my 9 and 23 month old boys. My youngest is on disability so ud have to be comfortable watching him. I prefer you have kids around my oldest boys age so he'd have someone to play with, either your own or watching someone elses that same day. Hours would need to be 9am- around 9-10pm. Pls email me with your rates and location. Thanks. Pls no one in the midtown or downtown n/n area, its the opposite way of where im going.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1326325794.html
___________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

19) Need Babysitter (Chicago)
Hi, I am looking for a babysitter to come to my house in Lake of Four Seasons ( or your house). We are looking for someone mature and experience with newborns. I am planning on going back to work sometime in October and I need someone that I can Trust to take care of my baby. It will be Monday to Friday 7a- 5p ( I should be home no later than 430p). If you are selected we will run a background check and have a contract for taxes purposes. We are looking Pay $120 a week. Please contact me if you are interested for more information. (Spanish) Hola, Estoy en busca de una ninera que pueda cuidar a mi nina cuando estoy en el trabajo. Estoy planificando volver a trabajar a mediados de Octubre y necesito alguien respondable, con madurez y experiencia con infantes. Mi casa esta localizada en Lake of Four Season pero puedo llevar a mi nina a su casa si no es muy lejos. Necesito que la persona correcta este disponible de Lunes a Viernes de 7am- 5pm ( debo estar de regreso a mas tardar 5pm) La paga seria $120 a la semana si se puede llenar contrato ( si eres hispano y no puedes llenar contraro la paga sera negociable) Emviame un mensaje si estas interesado en la posicion para mas informacion
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/kid/1334829943.html
___________________________________________________________

20) Babysitter Needed ASAP (New York)
Need a babysitter Monday- Friday (7:00 am-6:30 pm) ($225). I live close to Hillside and Parsons Blvd, near the F train
Qualifications:
- Drive (strongly desired – $75 more)
- CPR (desired)
- Spanish/French (desired)
Responsibilities:
- Watch 4 yr old after school from about 5 – 6:30 pm
- Light housekeeping in studio apartment
- Care for 10 month old during the day
If interested please call Sabine (Sa-bean) @ 646 739 **** overtime available (late evening or weekends)
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/1330594368.html
___________________________________________________________

21) Help needed ASAP for childcare/assisting (Elk Grove)
I am a at home mom with three little ones. I have a 2 and a half year old, A one year old and a 2 month old. Duties include helping me with diapering, picking my daughter up from preschool, getting children ready for bed, sometimes running errands close by, cleaning around house like bathroom, kitchen, some washing. I live in a clean home no pets. duties are light and I really clean myself, I just need the assistance in watching my children as I clean or visa versa. I am currently seeking employment and need help at home. So if your willing to make extra money please give me a call. I am currently unemployed and looking for someone who would be willing to work for me for a really low price as i am not working and only have my husbands source of income.I am willing to pay $5.00 an hour for 5 hours a day mon-fri sometimes it might be more hours due to an appointment. You could make as much as 50.00 a day. Compensation for gas is given on a daily basis and food and drinks is provided.If you have a little one yourself you could bring him/her with you as well. I know its not much but I really need the help.so if you are willing to negotiate a price I appreciate it. This is permanant position I am trying to fill. Thanks. This is a very layed back position at times i will not need you at all maybe to just take the kids to the park or swimming for a few hours.I will pay weekly and will increase after 2 months of working in my home. Thank you for your consideration. Please call if interested Lorine 916-684-****
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1331750581.html
___________________________________________________________

22) I need a babsiter in Kingwood (Houston)
I have a 2 year old boy who I need child care for...preferably in my home....I can pay 80.00 a week Monday - Friday 7:30 - 5:30...I get off early on Fridays and will be home at around 4:00 - 5:00....Must have plenty of experience with small children, references and reliable transportation...Hablo espanol....
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1328337587.html

*Response from CL reader:

23) Re: I need a babsiter in Kingwood (Houston)
You're not looking for a babysitter, you're looking for a nanny and you won't find a decent "babysitter" to come to your home for $80.00 a week for a 50 hour work week. You can get paid alot more at McDonald's for less hours and work. Why don't you try to contact a SAHM? There are plenty of SAHMs on here who will provide full-time care in the $80 price range (though I think you should atleast add $20 more to that rate), and you will have the pleasure of knowing that you weren't trying to rip someone off. So don't be lazy, and take the extra 15 min in the morning and evening to drop off and pick up your child, because otherwise you will only find someone who will probably only work for you because they are in extremely hard financial times, have a drug/jail record can't find any other job, and are illegal, and not because they truly care about your kid. I don't know ANYONE in these times who can live off of $80.00 a week, and if you think that's fair, you're living in a fantasy land.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1328425712.html
___________________________________________________________

24) Babysitter needed for 3 1/2 month old baby boy (Chicago)
We are looking for a babysitter in our house for our 3 1/2 month old boy. That person must be not smoking and cannot have any criminal record. She must have patience and experience with newborns/toddlers. References required. Days and hours are usually the same, but sometimes may vary. Days are from Monday to Thursday from 6:30am til 5-5:30pm. Thank You. Compensation: $50-60/day
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/dmg/1326836872.html
___________________________________________________________

25) Seeking responsible sitter Saturday August 22 (Milwaukee)
Seeking a responsible, reliable sitter for my birthday so that my husband and I can go out for the night! Care must take place in my home, no exceptions! Must be at least 18 yrs old, have childcare references and should be CPR/First Aid certified. No criminal background. In case of allergies, we do have a cat! Children are well behaved (7yr old boy & 2 yr old girl). Hours of needed care would be 7pm-2ish. Our two yr old is in bed by 8:30pm and our boy by 10pm so the rest of the time you'd be supervising while they sleep. Rate of pay will be $40. Will consider for future occasional Saturdays if interested.
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1326165750.html
___________________________________________________________

26) Need nanny for september flight attendant family (Chicago)
Hello, we are a flight attendant family with 2 small dogs, and a 6 months old son.
We are looking for a nanny that would start taking care of the baby on a weekly basis, from 7am to 8pm (except week ends) in September. Our son his very active, and needs lots of love and attention, we want someone responsible, reliable, honest and with an excellent background, good references and experience with infants. Starting in November the nanny would be required to stay overnight when needed. We need someone to become part of our family and get really close to our son, so he wouldn't feel so lonely when mom (me) is out flying. Dad, needs someone to take care of light house cleaning, cooking (just dinner) and running occasional errands. We offer $ 9/ hour, and for a" live in" nanny $150 weekly, since room and board would be provided.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1333497701.html
___________________________________________________________

27) Childcare needed in my home!!! (Va. Beach)
Hello, I am a mother of 2 children. i have a son that is going to be 3 in september and a Daughter that is 6 months old. My sister is going to be leaving soon and I am going to need someone to come and watch my kids 3 to 4 days a week. I can only pay $50 a week.. The hours vary but It wont be any more the 6 hours a day. and that is only on days when I work mornings. My husband is home at night so I wont need anyone then. If you are interested just email me with 2 or 3 refrences and a time you are available to meet.. SERIOUS INQUIORIES ONLY!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1335203008.html
___________________________________________________________

28) Need extra hand today (Norfolk)
Long story short....Grandma was suppose to come out with me & watch the little one but work has caused her to switch plans. I have family coming in for my birthday today & am suppose to get the house ready as well as watch the baby & make myself presentable. I have cut my to-do list down, all I'd really like to get done is a quick hair cut/style around general booth area. I am just needing someone to accompany me and be willling to watch the baby while I'm in there. No big task, but it would help me! Ask that you aren't sick, aren't a smoker & that you have patience with a crying baby, should it get to that point. I will pay $10,pick you up & drop you off as well as keep you in mind for future jobs. Need to live around the red mill/general booth area please. Thank You.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1329208620.html
___________________________________________________________

29) We need a babysitter in our home (Norfolk)
We are student/millitary looking for a part-time sitter in our home. The childcare will be for our 5 month old daughter; she is very easy going! The hours in which we will need childcare are as follows: Mondays 10:00am-300pm, and Wednesday & Friday 11:30am - 3:00 pm. We will pay $80 a week for part-time. Please respond to the email listed. We will be interviewing today through Friday. We are looking forward to hearing from you!!! Sincerely, Nicole and Tony
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1331037613.html
___________________________________________________________

30) Searching for occasional babysitter for my two boys (Madison)
I have two boys ages 8 and 5. I have a part time job that requires me to work some nights from 4:30-9 or 5-10. I'm looking for maybe a high school student in the area that can drive themselves to my house and back home, as my children should be in bed sleeping by 8pm and wish to keep them sleeping rather than wake them to bring a sitter home. Compensation would be $5/hour. My sons are easy to entertain, as they love their video games and TV when I'm not home. Also, we have a dog, but she likes to go to bed when the boys go to bed! If you know of any high school students that are looking to make a little easy money, please pass along my number! 825-****Kristie
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1331484040.html
___________________________________________________________
Special thanks to MissDee, Rachel A., afnt81, dc51079, cinder38 and amy.blueeyes... all of you did a awesome job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!










No comments: