Sunday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, January 23, 2010
cl wtd 656
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) BDSM lifestyle couple seeking babysitter/au pair (UWS/New York)
BDSM couple living in Manhattan seeks kinky babysitter or au-pair. We have a 3 bedroom apt near Columbia U., so this could be a great opportunity for a student. We may be looking for someone to travel with the mom or both of us in the future as well. Room and board provided for au pair. We might end up looking for just a baby sitter if we don't find the right live in situation.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1561890869.html
_____________________________________________________________

2) Babysitter wanted (Vancouver)
I am looking for a babysitter that can babysit in there own home. That is in the Surrey area cause I do not drive. That will be able to over nights or late nights. Will be on call. Is willing to do a set price instead of hourly. So I can just pay you up front right away. I have a 9 month old girl. She is a big mommy's girl, so she will be cranky until she gets to know you when I am not around. So if you can handle that, that would be awsome. I have had babysitters that couldnt handle it. Ruined many of my nights out. Wasnt very happy about it. Other then that she is a very happy child and loves to play with other kids, so if you have kids that would be awsome. If you think you would be awsome for this, please messege me. I am tired of being stuck inside every weekend.
Original URL: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/etc/1556475156.html
_____________________________________________________________

3) Need a part-time, occasional sitter (Norfolk)
Hi. I am looking for a part-time, occasional sitter to care for my girls ages 6 and 8, in my home. I am a full-time student at ODU, I work part-time, and I have an active social life so I need someone to help me out when my schedule conflicts with my daughters' school schedule or I have a social event/night out to attend. I need someone who has a pretty flexible schedule and is sometimes available on short notice. Applicants must be responsible, experienced, love being around kids, have at least one good reference, and be willing to interview soon.
Right now I need someone to watch them this Saturday night from approximately 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. I also need someone to watch my 8 year-old on Monday, January 25th from about 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. (I will pay for 2 hours of care even though it's only about 1.5 hours). I also need someone on Monday, February 1st from about 12:00 to 4:00 p.m. I am willing to pay $8-10 per hour. If you feel like you are qualified and are available these days/times please apply. I look forward to hearing from you.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1561672010.html
_____________________________________________________________

4) PM sitter needed ASAP (Norfolk)
im looking for a sitter to come to my home tuesdays and wed only from 8pm to 1130pm i want someone who lives close by i live near Qmasters,pricessanne rd, newtown. just need someone to can give my son a bath and put him to bed hes 18 months old by the way. if you think you can do this PLEASE all time tonight bc i need someone to start tomm night
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1561014352.html
_____________________________________________________________

5) need a week/weekend or anytime babysiter (Tulsa)
im looking to babysit after school on week days 300 to whenever and weekends anytime.im from wagoner i will travel up to 45 min anyway.rates depends on hrs and days.weekends rates very np more then 8 hr on any day so get with me so i can find out more about you and you about me if you live more then 45 mins charg 10 20 for comeing thanks
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1558584599.html
_____________________________________________________________

6) Free childcare in exchange for room (Tulsa)
Hi! So here's my situation. I just moved back out here so i'm looking for a place to stay in exchange for free childcare or even housekeeping. When I do find a paying job that will allow me to get my own place, I will continue to watch your children/clean your house for free because of the help you gave me. Here's my info about my childcare experience.

I'm 24 years old. I have alot of experience with children as I have been watching them since I was 15 years old. I have also volunteered at a local after school program where I helped with homework, played games, and did arts and crafts . I was also a nanny in Colorado where I did the same things as well as driving the kids to and from school, shopping, cooking, cleaning, and anything else that was asked of me. I have been CPR/First Aid trained and I also have experience with groups, multiples and newborns. I do have references. Please let me know if you or someone you know can help me. I look forward to hearing form you. Thanks!
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1562102584.html
_____________________________________________________________

7) I am looking for babysitting or elderly work asap (California)
HI MY NAME IS DIANA I AM A NONE SMOKER LOOKING FOR BABYSITTING WORK OR ELDERLY CARE. I AM RELIABLE. HONEST, CAREING , PATIENT PERSON I HAVE A BUBBLEY PERSONALITY. I LOVE KIDS AND THE ELDELY. I HAVE 5 YRS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN AND ABOUT 2 YRS WITH THE ELDERLY.I ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD/ CHILDREN IS SAFE AND I AM WATCHING THEM EVERY MOMENT INSIDE OR OUT IF THEY GO OUT I MAKE SURE THEY'RE BUNDLED UP IF THEY GO OUT. I LIKE TO INTACT WITH THE KIDS READ, DO PUZZLES COLOR ECT.AM WILLING TO DO ANY CHORES/HOUSE WORK NEEDED IF NESSISARY. I WILL HELP PICK UP TOYS. CHANGE DIAPERS, TAKE TO THE POTTY IF THERE POTTY TRAINING OR ALREADY POTTY TRAINED. I LOVE TO GO ON OUTINGS TO THE PARK RIDE BIKES, ECT..BUT I MAKE SURE IT'S OK WITH THE PARENTS FIRST.. I AM WILLING TO BABYSIT U CHILD/CHILDREN ANYTIME OR WITH THE ELDERLY., I HAVE MY CERIFICATIONS IN CRP/FIRST AIDE BUT I NEED UPDATE IT SOON. I AM CERTIFIED IN SIGN LANGUAGE, I AM A CERTIFIED CNA, I HAVE A DHN/CCA QUALIFICATION CARD. SENIOR STAFFED QUALIFIED, TOOK CHILD CARE CLASSES AT THE LOCAL COLLEGE. I TOOK WORKSHOPS IN A PREVIOUS DAYCARE JOB, I TOOK MY 90 HR DAYCARE CLASSES, I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE LOCAL COLLEGE TO GET MY DEGREE IN CHILCARE. I WORKED WITH RESPIC, AUTISM, HYPER, AND SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN ECT . I WORKED FROM NEWBORN'S TO SCHOOL AGE . I DO NOT DRIVE BUT GOT RELIABLE TRANSPORATION LIKE THE LOCAL BUS, LIGHTRAIL, OR TAXI. OR IF U LIKE WE WORK ON SOMWHERE TO MEET OR WORK OUT SOME ARRAGEMENTS. I CAN WOIRK DAY,EVENING, OR WEEKENDS, OR OVERNIGHT.IF NEEDED. I WILL WORK OVERTIME IF U DO NEED THAT TOO. MY RATE FOR BABYSITTING IS $7.00 HR DEPENDING HOW MANY CHILD/CHILDREN. FOR THE ELDERLY IS $50 A DAY OR $ 150.00.00 BY WEEKLY. DEPENDING ON THE HRS OR WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT. FOR BOTH CHILDCARE AND ELDELY CARE. I A VERY RESONABLE PERSON. IF YOUR INTERESTEED PLEASE CALL ME DIANA AT 410-969-**** ANYTIME OR LEAVE A MSG AND U NAME AND PHONE NUBER IF I A NOT HOME I WILL CALL U BACK. IF U LIKE KNOW MORE ABOUT ME PLZ CALL ME.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/1559396286.html
_____________________________________________________________

8) Childcare for 17mo needed (Sacramento)
We need childcare starting 1/19/2010. Yes that is tomorrow. I am looking for a place that is a homey environment. We are only willing to pay up to $40/day $20/half day since that is what we paid with our previous daycare. Our previous daycare provided food and snacks, if you don't then I must pay less to stick with the budget. I have school Tues and Thurs AM. And work in retail which hours vary. My grandma watches my daughter Mon and Tues unless she is ill or has a drs appt. So we need someone available for Weds-Fri. Only every other Fri and only on the days I work or go to school. My husband works for SMUD and would normally pick her up by 4:30 or 5pm. However, in bad weather, like we have now, he may work real late hours which means I would pick up. With working retail I can get off as late as 9pm. Though you wouldn't have her this late often I just need someone that is willing. I will pay an extra $10 if she's there past 7pm. My husband has school on Weds and if I work she'd be picked up by 6:30pm. I need the daycare off of HWY 50 betweeen Rancho Cordova and Sacramento. If this is something you might be willing to work with please let us know. Give us a call. 916-369-**** or 530-681-****
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1558651170.html
_____________________________________________________________

9) Live in Child Care (Norfolk)
I Have A 8 Yr.Son I Am Looking For A Live In Child Care In Gates Nc. Single Parent Ok Include No Email Call The Number In The Ad Free Room Electric Cable Washer And Dryer Food No Text Call 252-581-**** No Email
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1561534429.html
_____________________________________________________________

10) Want to live Rent-Free in Great Falls (D.C.)
We are offering a nanny free room and board and gas money in exchange for babysitting (two kids). Please have a car and be organized.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1558482716.html
_____________________________________________________________

11) part time nanny/childcare needed free room & board, read on (California)
Seeking engaged, responsible, mature, reliable and loving person. Female preferred. Must have experience in caring for 3 yo toddler and with infant (6 mnths). Some duties include walks to park (nearby), occasioinal driving to/from activities nearby. Valid CDL w/ a good driving record and your own car w/ car insurance. CPR certified (infant/toddler)..or willing to become certified. Trust line registered, or willing to register. Asking approx 30 hrs a week in exchange for ""free room & board"" , with strong possibility for F/T position accompanied w/ salary. We are a very respectable family seeking the right candidate that will show commitment, and who we feel will benefit most in our peaceful place. Home is located near hwy 280 & 101, in an established area in the hills of San Carlos. Your room has beautiful views of nearby Santa Cruz Mountains and small parks nearby. Access to kitchen, living room, beautiful back yard w/ astounding views, and your own bathroom right next to your room. Minimum deposit required. This can be a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate. Please send responses to crome-roz@****.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/kid/1560726238.html
_____________________________________________________________

12) I NEED CHILDCARE TO START MONDAY! (Norfolk)
I need childcare for my 2.5 year old twins while I'm in school. Hours/days would be:
MONDAY: 8/830am to 4/430pm (depending where you live)
WEDNESDAY: 8/830am to 12pm
FRIDAY: 8/830am to 1230/1pm

The EXACT times of course depend how long it would take me to get from my school (TCC Norfolk) to you. Will also consider you coming to our home.

Pay would be $75 TOTAL (meaning for both of them together) a week for NON CERTIFIED/LISCENSED
$80-$90 TOTAL (meaning for both of them together) a week for those who ARE certified/liscensed

They are potty training so would need someone who can continue to work with them. We will send ALL FOOD AND SUPPLIES FOR THEM so you can cross out food for them in your price- this is non negotiable, I need to know WHAT THEY EAT and HOW MUCH WAS OFFERED to them daily so this is the way to do it.

Email me if you think you're a match for us, we need to interview THIS WEEKEND and need you to start MONDAY so don't write unless you can meet this weekend.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1566005194.html
_____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Room & Board/Exchange of Childcare+Weekly Salary (New York)
Hi There! This would be an ideal situation for someone who does not have there own place, who has just moved to Ny, who wants to be out on their own, or who wants to save some money by not paying rent, utilities, food, toiletries...all of this will be provided for you!

A sep. fully furnished room will be provided, all utilities, tolietries & food will be covered.
We are asking for childcare (Mon.-Sat.) we will also pay you $150 weekly. All of this which you can just SAVE!

We prefer someone who can start immediately & with checkable refrences. Also someone who has experience, is responsible, & realiable. Lastly we prefer someone who can guarentee us one yr.

If this situation can work for you, we would love to hear from you! Thanks!!!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/1559093790.html
_____________________________________________________________

14) Childcare Needed!!! (Norfolk)
Hi! I am in need of daycare for my 2 girls, ages 2 and 1. My 2 year old is currently potty training. I prefer small ratio home daycares, 3 or 4 kids to one provider. My current sitter watches my 2 and her granddaughter. However she has fallen ill and I need a replacement, temporary for now but possibly permenant. I prefer licensed but will consider all. Please send me your drop in, part time and weekly rates for 2 children. My husband works for an independent contractor and sometimes they have work and sometimes they don't. It also is mainly weather permitting work. I prefer to pay daily and not get into contracts for paying weekly, because honestly I dont believe you should get paid if you dont work. And I hate when providers want to be paid 3 weeks in advance, again honestly, I give money at the end of care each day to ensure my child is taken care of. I dont get paid 3 weeks in advance....what normal person does?!
Also you must be smoke and pet free due to allergies. I pay my current sitter $20 a day, but I do help her out with groceries for my children, I provide the diapers, pull-ups, wipes and baby food too. I really dont want someone to come to my house. I had a bad incident where the sitter stole my game consols, jewelry, baby items and more and ran off leaving my children in the house alone. Thank God my neighbor saw her leaving and called me immediately. She still hasnt been caught and this was almost a year ago. Thanks!!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1561459078.html
_____________________________________________________________

15) FT Live In NEEDED IMMEDIATELY (D.C.)
Family looking for a very special full time live-in nanny to help with 5 charming children. They are 13, 12, 8, 6 and 3. The oldest three go to school full time arriving home after 4pm, the 6yo goes ½ day and the 3yo goes to preschool 3 days a week - allowing for some personal time during the day. Basic schedule is m – f 8 – 4 but on-call availability needed except designated time off. Nanny has Wednesday and every other weekend completely free. Duties include transporting children to and from school, making lunches and meals when needed, supervising and encouraging physical or creative activities, light housekeeping & kids’ laundry. Private room & bath. One week paid vacation per year if scheduled at the same time as the family. The perfect candidate would be responsible, patient, and practice gentle discipline. English speaking, non-smoking, clean driving record and good references a must. $1,000/mo. If interested contact tow3@****
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1561492729.html
_____________________________________________________________

16) Nanny Needed (D.C.)
I will be working out of the DC area this coming week for the next few months and will be bringing my two year old along with me. I am looking for a nanny to work full time throughout different days of the week for a total of 40 hours. I am looking to pay $150 per week and am willing to do a nanny share or at home daycare. Please contact me if you're interested with references and a resume! Thanks! :]
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/kid/1561403830.html
_____________________________________________________________

17) Babysitter/Nanny needed ASAP (D.C.)
I am a single mother of three looking to have someone meet my two school aged children after school and perhaps take them to and from Tae Kwon Do practice two nights a week (not required). Schedule will most likely be Monday 1:30-7:00 (2 kids ages 7,9) Tuesday 3:30-6:00 (2 Kids ages 7,9) Wednesday 3:30 - 10:00 (3 kids ages 2,7,9) Thursday 3:30 - 6:00 and Friday 3:30 - 6:00. I go to school on wednesday nights but depending on the classes each semester those days will change. The schedule will also be modified a bit but not much. You may be able to leave early on certain days and I may need you to stay a bit longer on certain days. The duties would include assisting with homework, feeding them after school snacks and dinner on nights I have class. I would expect for this person to clean up after the kids when they eat and make sure there room is maintained on a daily prior to any extra activities such as playing outside. I am willing to pay $200.00/week. The care would be provided in my home starting on Monday January 25, 2010. Hours could increase during the summer months, Holidays, teacher work days and so on! Please only serious inquires as time is of the essence.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1563259090.html
_____________________________________________________________

18) ChildcareAfterschool needed P/T (California)
I have a wonderful 7-year-old daughter who is currently attending a Charter school here in Santa Rosa. I work in San Rafael and need someone who can pick her up Tuesday and Thursday at 2:45 - 3:00 from school and care for her until 6:00 - 7:00. My daughter is extremely self sufficient and can do pretty much everything on her own. This would be less of a babysitting thing and more of just having someone in the house with her. She can do her homework and might need help. She also has animals she can play with and feed. She loves crafts and doing things like that. We live near G&G market and have easy access to the park. I am looking to pay someone $5 and hour. You must have a driver's license and insurance so that you can pick her up. Her school is about 5 minutes from our home. Thanks for your interest !!
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/kid/1560482636.html
_____________________________________________________________

19) Need a babysitter (California)
need a babysitter, i am available anytime i charge 5 dollars a hour, i have experience with kids, i have 2 of my own a 7 months and a 2 year old. i provide snacks if needed. Just to let you know i am 21 years old, but i am great with kids, and i have toys and movies to keep the kids entertained. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns. I can only babysit at my moms house if that is okay with you.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/kid/1557898556.html
_____________________________________________________________

20) Need a dedicated Nanny ASAP (Tulsa)
I have 4 children of my own and i am a nanny to 1. I just got a full time job and would like to keep our children together. I also have 2 children in school that would need to be picked up. the hours would be from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. I had someone lined up who would do it for my children for around $150 a week. and the 3rd little guy pays around $100 a week. so that is around 250 a week for playing. I need someone that is Dedicated to just our children as they are alot as any 2yr olds are. If you are able to care for our children and Start very soon please contact me to set up a time to meet. References will be required. I look forward to hearing from you. Danielle
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1562192638.html
_____________________________________________________________

21) I need a babysitter! (New York)
I am looking for someone who can babysit my 2 children in my home. The hours would be from 4am til 1:30 possibly 2pm. The rate is 20 dollars a day. My oldest is almost 4 but she is in school so except for weekends and breaks you will be watching my 18 months son. Who by the way still naps. It really is an easy job. The worst part is being here so early. So you MUST have your own transportation. Now I did mention the rate is 20 a day so as much as 100 a week but there are days my husband watches them so you may only make 60 a week or so. I dont expect you to clean or anything. But you will be expected to clean up after my children if they make a mess and sometimes give a bath. You MUST be responsible and I would like you to live in the Addison/Woodhull area. The reason for that is this is not a job you are going to get rich at so I cant see you wasting gas driving all the way from Corning and such. I wish I could pay more but i cant :( This really is a job for someone who maybe works nights or just needs a little income. Please only serious inquiries and if you dont plan on staying long then dont bother. My children are very loving and get easily attached. It breaks their heart when someone leaves their lives and I wont let you do that to them. Thank you so much for reading my request and I hope to hear from you soon. You may email me at the above address or phone 359-**** anytime. Leave a message.
Original URL: http://elmira.craigslist.org/kid/1535547759.html
_____________________________________________________________

22) Looking for morning in-home sitter M-F (Madison)
I am the mother of two girls-14 months and 2 months old. I work from home in Monona and am hoping to find a sitter who can come over from Monday-Friday, 7:30am-12:30pm. Pay would be $140 per week. Background check would required.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1560342650.html
_____________________________________________________________

23) Childcare openings/FREE diapers & formula/milk $55 a wk!! (Iowa)
Im a mother with 28 yrs. experience. My youngest are 2&3 yrs old. I will watch your child(ren) in my home. Your children will learn to speak spanish & read early off my baby can read dvds. I can watch newborns-12 yr olds. We will have them do lots of activites and arts&crafts so they will never be bored. I provide FREE diapers,milk/formula, and food meals/snacks. I have a huge living room with lots of toys& space to run and even ride a bike. I can start anytime. If you stay 6 weeks you get one week FREE plus a night! My prices are $55 a week any time(s) & $10 for overnight stay. My 2&3 year old will keep your child(ren) company. I live across the street from a school park so they will have lots of fun there.If you are intrested or have any questions please email me or call me @ (515)313-**** or 313-**** ask for Beatriz. thanks for reading
Original URL: http://desmoines.craigslist.org/kid/1564558442.html
_____________________________________________________________

24) Babysitter/Nanny wanted (California)
Hello Everyone,
I am in the need of childcare for my twins (8 months) starting in the month of March. The hours will be from 7am-4pm Mon-Fri. I would prefer a non smoker, someone who does have experience with children under the age of 1. I do not mind if you are a mom and would have your own child with you. Service would be in my house or if you are local I would be able to drop off. The pay would be $200.00 a week. Please email me if interested. Thank you.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/1556817494.html
_____________________________________________________________

25) Live-in Nanny for 2 beautiful boys (Brooklyn)
Live in Nanny for infant twin boys.

Please, no services... no men... no live-out babysitters.

This is a chance to be a member of our loving, fun, intelligent and newly expanding family! Be part of something meaningful, helping me take care of twin boys who were born on December 28, 2009. And, put away a couple of hundred dollars a week for your own needs. :) You will have your own sunny room in our apartment, with a futon bed, dresser and night table.

I am looking for a very special woman... and I hope I can find her here..

You would live rent free in your own room in sunny Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. In addition to the two-hundred dollar salary, I will pay the bills. I will provide food. If you have experience with kids and are a young woman, who would like out of her living situation, or a mature woman, a pensioner, a widow, a recent immigrant with a relatively good command of English... if you are new to New York, or would like a fresh start, this is the job/living situation for you!

I would care about you and your time. As the caretaker to my kids, your needs would be on a par with ours. I am looking for affectionate, intelligent, compassionate care. I'm looking for someone who can be a loving disciplinarian, teacher, and surrogate mommy when I'm not home or too tired.

You will not be bogged down with cooking cleaning or other chores. Food will be available in the house for you to make for yourself. Your only duties are caring for the infants, keeping them clean, fed, occupied and safe.
We can work out reasonable hours off, including Saturday afternoons, evenings and Sundays. Although there will be occassional night feedings your work day will end when mine does. Your dinner time is to yourself.
You should have lots of child care experience (at least with siblings, but preferably as an employee or a mother and/or grandmother). You should want to live rent and bill free as part of a loving family including my twin boys, me, a professional woman in her early 40s. Also living with us will be my daughter. She's my joy, but she's not available as another pair of hands for the babies.

I can't wait to meet you. I know you are a needle in a haystack, but it will be worth it when I find you.

I have no set-in stone criteria, but .... if you have CPR training, previous care of twins, any education in childhood or developmental studies, and excellent work references, you will get priority.

If you have read this whole ad and understand the job, the salary and living situation
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/1558222584.html
_____________________________________________________________

26) nanny (Massachusetts)
Nanny wanted for international couple living in western massachusetts with two year old daughter. Child care, light housekeeping and laundry, some cooking. Prefer someone with driver's license and prior experience and some college. Send letter, references, pertinent information and picture. Knowledge of kosher kitchen laws very helpful. $200 month plus housing, food, car and transportation costs
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/etc/1558312519.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to Jlow2474 for our Feature Ad... that was an awesome find! Also, thank you to the following Readers for their Ads: kjconstabaris, SFClaire, Cinder38, hijabiniqaabi, MissMannah, Lindsay_Mommyof4, MissDee and Momma Bear... all of you did a fantastic job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <----
















DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW! THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! THANK YOU!

No comments: