Wednesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, September 26, 2009
CL- WTF on I SAW YOUR NANNY by MPP
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Thrustworthy nanny/housekeeper (Denver)
Hello Thankks for reading my ads. I am 28 years old and healthy if you need someone to look after your kids with you are not availabe or need help to clean your house I would be more than happy to offer my service to you.I am hard working and very thrustworthy person and I do have passion taking care and work with Children too. I just want to work right here in Golden and 64Th Ave. neighbooring cities of Arvada. Please email me back at kayasc94@****
Service pay $10-$15 per hour. Thank you
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/1387707724.html
____________________________________________________________

2) i am looking for a live in nanny (Nashville)
i am looking for a live in nanny for my older puppy she is 2 yrs old and we are still working on training her the problem we just dnt have the time we recently got a puppy but he is taking alot of our time with feedings every couple of hours and making sure he drinks and everything he is only about a pound and the one i need the most help with is 50 pounds she is very nice to him but they have only played on our bed we have not allowed the new pup on the ground untill he has all of his shots the girl (the one you would be watching) loves to play out side for a little bit then come inside and watch movies play with toys and take naps but she has to be reminded to go out so if you forget she will not give you any warning but other than that she is very easy so if you know anyone that could do this or if you would be willing just let me know asap also send your experience as a nanny and with animals and if you are not able to do the live in nanny thing whay hours could you work and what you would want as far as pay thank you very much can not wait to hear from you ps the pups are my children and i want the very best for them that is all
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/1380611661.html
____________________________________________________________

3) Snarky, OCD, Caffine-Dependent Nanny Seeks New Position (Atlanta)
If you're looking for a perpetually cheery, constantly calm, and utterly sweet-natured nanny, please move on to the next ad.

If you would like a nanny who is willing to admit to some character flaws, please read on!

I'm a natural night owl who is kind of slow to wake up in the morning, hence the caffine dependency. I'm organized at work to a point that can occasionally annoy parents, especially when I voluntarily organize the spices while the children nap. I also have what can be kindly described as a "quirky" sense of humor, which can lead to snarky remarks, especially in the morning before I get some of that caffine in my system. Expect a level of snark directly proportional to the mess I face when I walk in your door in the morning, because while *I* may not be at my best in the morning, my OCD is always up and raring to go.

On the positive side, I am always happy to rock a baby to sleep, cuddle a toddler after a tantrum, play endless games of Candyland/Barbies/Legos with your preschoolers (or will happily spend hours at the local playground), help school-age kids finish homework without any high-level drama, and I am a whiz with stain-removal and general laundry issues. I can also cook delicious meals which your children may or may not eat, toilet train the most recalcitrent toddler in time for them to start school, and generally make your life easier in any number of ways.

In short, I am not perfect, but I may be the perfect nanny for your family! Please contact me and I will send you my resume and other information. I am happy to provide references and letters of reccomendation once we have met and established a mutual interest in developing a working relationship.

The basic vital stats:
16 years experience as a FT Nanny
Worked with children between the ages of 2 days and 10 years old.
Available up to 50 hours per week, some flexibility available
Open to nanny-share with well-matched families
Postpartum Doula
College educated - BS in Psychology
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/kid/1368760489.html
____________________________________________________________

4) Babysitter needed TONIGHT (Houston)
In need of a sitter tonight from about 7 to 2 am. Also this could be a permanent part time job. I am located in the Cooperfield/Cypress area. I would llike it to be in-home babysitting to make my 2 girls more comfortable. I have a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. If interested please email me asap! Thank you. Please send me a contact number and your rates when emailing me back please. And be prepared for a meeting today before 7 pm to see if you mesh well with my kids.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1375583534.html
____________________________________________________________

5) Part-time Nanny needed (Sacramento)
Hi our names are Emma and Tiffany and we are looking for someone to care for our three children in our home during the hours that we are attending school. You would have to be extremely flexible because our schedules are conflicting. This would be perfect for someone that is jobless and desperate to make money! You will be paid through Child Action for the care of all three children…Basically you’ll be making minimum wage.
Qualifications- Female, Previous experience with children, Several references, Non-smoking, Knowledge of CPR, ECE Units are a plus but not a must, Reliable transportation, No Criminal Record
Responsibilities- Interacting with children, Battery Free. You can NOT sit them in front of the television and talk on your cell phone! Two of the children are 4 and will tell us everything that goes on while we are gone. Preparing meals, drinks and snacks, Picking up after the kids!
We are looking for someone to start Thursday, October 1st. To set up an interview please contact us through email with a description of yourself along with your contact info!
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1388954385.html
____________________________________________________________

6) WANTED: Live in Nanny starting in Dec. (Alabama)
I'm looking for a live in Nanny for my son. I'm looking for someone to start in Dec. however if you don't mind sharing his room until then you can start earlier. My son is 3 yrs old, and mostly potty trained. I live in a 3 bedroom apt and am looking for someone who is willing to keep my son while I'm at work (Mon-Fri 7:30 to 5:30) and 2 nights a week one of which is a weekend night in exchange for room and board in the third bedroom. No rent or power will be charged to you however, if you have a cell phone or other bill of that nature then you may want a second job to pay for those types of expenses. Must be responisble, no drug or alcohol issues. Background check will be done. Email if interested with a short bio of yourself and a picture. Be sure to include full name in email.
Original URL: http://bham.craigslist.org/kid/1385098918.html
____________________________________________________________

7) OH GOD PLEASE HELP (Milwaukee)
I HAVE A 2 1/2 YEAR OLD THAT TO BE UP FRONT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. UNLIKE HER BROTHER WHO GOES TO SCHOOL, SHE REALLY HAS NO FRIENDS. I WORK CRAZY HOURS AND MY WIFE GOES TO SCHOOL SO WE CANT REALLY DO A LOT WITH KIDS DURING THE WEEK. SO TO GET TO THE POINT I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS A BABYSITTER IN THE WEST ALLIS (AND ONLY WEST ALLIS AREA) THAT COULD WATCH HER 1 MAYBE 2 DAYS A WEEK. IM NOT RICH SO I CANT AFFORD TONS OF MONEY BUT SHE NEEDS TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS. IM LOOKING ALSO FOR GIRLS AROUND HER AGE SO SHE DOES NOT FEEL ALONE. CALL ME @ 414 736 **** OR EMAIL ME @ tdysland@****. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1387615389.html
____________________________________________________________

8) WE NEED SOMEONE TO START TODAY!!! (New York)
We have a very easy position for someone who is in good physical shape, and can walk several sets of stairs! We need someone to take our daughter on the train into NYC for school 3 days a week.
Schedule is as follows
Monday 9:15am-1pm
Tuesday 10:00am-3pm
Wed 10:00am-6pm
You will take our daughter on the Light Rail to the Path Train to the NYC Subway. She will then have school and you will do the same returning home.
VERY EASY***NO CLEANING***MOST OF THE HOURS THE CHILD IS IN CLASS****JUST GIVE HER A SNACK ON WED...NO MEALS REQUIRED!
A great gig for a student.
*******$12 AN HOUR******** plus we pay all travel when you are with our daughter
NEED SOMEONE FUN AND FIT- LOTS OF STAIRS INVOLVED
TRUSTWORTHY
POSITIVE ATTITUDE ONLY NEED APPY
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/kid/1391592050.html
____________________________________________________________

9) Live-in Babysitter Wanted (California)
Hi! We are a family of four; our girl is 7 and our boy is 4. We are looking for a special younger person; no older than 23, who is interested in a long term position/relationship
with our family. This is not a common Craigslist ad...In actuality we are looking for another family member...We can discuss more about this later...
For starters we offer a large private room in our home; a car and bike for your private use; all utilities and food; and a monthly salary to be negotiated. Your responsibility will be to
take care of the kids and everything that that entails. Of course, my wife and I will also help....If you are a student or have a part-time job; this can be worked into the schedule.
It is a plus if you are Hispanic or bilingual Spanish,,,but all nationalities are welcome..as long as your English is pretty fluent.
It is absolutely necessary that you love children and playing with them! You must be happy, responsible and creative! Actually it will be the kids who pick the person to live with us...
If you like to travel...You will be able to see the world with our family...For example, we will be in the Caribbean for the month of December and the following year we will be living
abroad in another part of the world for a year.
We live on the Westside of Santa Cruz a block from the beach. If you are interested please send us a picture, some info about yourself, a bio or resume, or why you think you
would like to live with us; send us anything so we can get to know you...and of course your phone number. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon........
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/kid/1388584794.html
____________________________________________________________

10) Single mother; no job need a free babysitter please!!!!! (Madison)
hello, i am a single 23 year old mother of a 6 month old daughter. The father is no longer invloved and hasnt ben since about 4 months ago. I am not working right now but i am contiuing to look. i still live with my parents and they work during the week. I could really use some help once of twice during the week for about 3 hours or so. I am not working like i said so i can't afford to pay anything, i am looking for someone that is willing to just help someone out. I would be most please to find another single motherand we could trade off and on helping eachother. Well if yo know of anyone or if you are willing to help me please email me....
about you: must have child care experience,be good with kids, must not smoke or drink cause i dont allow it around my daughter. and must have 2 references. If you are interested please email me back....with more info on yourself.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1382820049.html
____________________________________________________________

11) Babysitter needed tomorrow 9/20 (California)
I don't usually have to work weekends but I do tomorrow. I need somone trustworthy from 9-6. My son is 3 1/2 years old and a very active little boy. I can pay $30 for the day. Please call 707-685-**** if you are intrested in watching my son tomorrow.
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1382325813.html
____________________________________________________________

12) Live-in Philippina Housekeeper/Cook Needed ASAP (DC)
I need an experienced housekeeper who can cook well. This is a perminent long-term position Sunday through Thursday and I pay $500. a week plus room and board. There is also 2 days of childcare when the nanny has off. You won't have to do housekeeping on those 2 days. I need someone who can drive and has a good driving record and good work references that can be checked. If qualified call #703-496-****.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1382461807.html
____________________________________________________________

13) Nanny Needed ASAP Please Respond Quickly (California)
Hello I have twin girls 5 years old I need a nanny asap. The hours will be set by the nanny they go to school 3 days a week for 4 hours. Basicaly the duties are nothing more then babysitter and keep them from killing eachother. You may have to spank some butts lol they can be that bad. The pay is $600.00 a week we can do cash or payroll up to you. Just please respond asap I need to setup interviews for this weekend to have someone still monday.
Original URL: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/kid/1390238114.html
____________________________________________________________

14) Sitter Needed (Providence)
looking for a very reliable and friendly person to help with my 3 childen. I will be running errands, working part time, and doing house work. I expect you to prepare easy meals, light cleanup, lots of playing!!!, bathing, homework and bedtime. I expect you to have transportation and a good driving record, at least 3 references, and love children. 2 of my kids are autistic but I can train you with the details. My kids are 3,4,and 6 so there is diapers to change too. You will be starting at 9 hours and getting to 25 hours in a few weeks. The pay is $12 hourly paid bimonthly. (State taxes taken out) I would prefer someone local in seekonk and students welcome. I need afternoons most days starting at 3:00pm and as late as 9:00pm. Saturdays 9:30-3:30 eventually. My current sitter is having a baby in 3-4 weeks and needs to rest now! She is not sure about returning. The important thing is that this makes everyone comfortable - I have to trust you with my children and I take this seriously! - Please email a resume and phone me to speak in person. I will interview applicants after references are checked - thank you and serious inquires only- Shannon - 508-838-****
Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1388518466.html
____________________________________________________________

15) You Know What I Hate..... (New York)
When people post ads seeking a nanny and are telling the nanny to, in their reply, STATE WHY THEY ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION! omfg! pisses me off.

Obviously they are a good candidate for the position because they have experience in childcare , CHOSE to find a job AS A NANNY and they are SEEKING A JOB.

I also hate when the parents want at least 3 references, background check, driving records check and CREDIT fucking Check! Like the kids are loans and the nanny is borrowing the kids!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1392004130.html
____________________________________________________________

16) Beware.... (Chicago)
Attention all people looking for part time work as a babysitter, nanny, housekeeper, etc. I recently worked or a mother, who seemed like the perfect mom at first! But she is the nightmare mom we all fear!!

First off, I am not here to degrade her in any way. I am simply informing all of those who she may contact to come work for her of what she might do to you from what she has done to me AND another girl who worked for her!! Two girls so far had the same experience with her, some thing has got to give!

Her number one fault was not paying me any money she had owed me. How she did it?

Well, Her method of payment was that I create a some what "sign in sign out" sheet, and just clock in when I start and write down the time before I leave. Then at the end of the month, she will write me a check for my time worked. I thought this was an ok idea because I was doing this for the experience and something to fill my spare time , and was not to interested in the money alone. So I did that.

To give you an idea of how she worked me, read on...

She lives in a large mansion in Oakbrook. She had me work very strange hours, but I was willing because I am always willing to accomodate to what the mother asks for. She made me clean the house from top to bottom, very deep cleaning made by the entire family not just the children. I had to do all the families laundry. I even had to clean her 16 year old sons bed room, which was very dirty including having week old pizza under his bed with bugs and the like. I was to scrub the walls from top to bottom, and the toilets with toothbrushes!!

One time she came back from grocery shopping, and I told her I wasn't feeling to well and would like to have gone home and get some rest. She said yes just after you bring my groceries in. So I figured I can grab a few light bags, and her teenage football playing son can bring the heavy things in like 24 pack of soda cans... but no, I had to bring EVERYTHING in. She told her son right in front of me that he needed to get to bed for his football game Saturday (this was friday afternoon) and cannot do any heavy lifting because he won't be fullyprepared for his fball game. So not feeling good, and was immediately out of breath from going in and out, I brought all the pop to the top of the basement stairs and figured maybe her husband can transfer them down to the basement where they will be stored. NO! She had me then carry all the pop (and she shops "for the month") so there were 20 of the 24pack of pop cans, very heavy! She had me carry them, I can only carry them one at a time, and she said I had to be done by the next hour which it was 3:52pm, and I told her it was going to take me some time because of the circumstances but she said she is clocking me out at that time whether I am finished or not. I was upset, but figured the extra 15 mintues wouldn't hurt me so I ignored it.

Every time I was done cleaning, she would tell me that I will be doing the same thing in two days. There is no need for that in my eyes because quite frankly, deep cleaning should be done once a week! But I did it because like I said, I follow whatever the mother tells me.

When it came to caring for her two girls, they were 6 years old and 8 years old. She had me wipe them after they used the bathroom, both number one and two, and also I had to wipe them with baby wipes from head to toe before they went to bed ( she said they are to take baths twice a week to save on water) I had to stick my finger in her children's private parts to get all dirt that might have went up them--- I DID NOT FEEL comfortable doing this and believed NOTHING should be going up a little girl's peepee or rectum, that can be very traumatizing! But she told me to do it, she also had me give them enemas twice a week.

Also, they had to wear bibs when they ate, and cannot waste a single bit of food- no problem there but when the daughter accidentally drops a bite on the floor, she made me pick it up and wipe it off and feed it back to her.

Her daughters were nothing less than the typically active young girls, which I had no problem with. But they were more energetic than typicaly girls, and very wild and crazy which of course added a bit more stress to the already stressful job. So I was expecting to be paid appropriately.

Mrs Patel and I agreed on $10 an hour, but when it came to check time at the end of the month, she said "I don't think you did the work to the best of your ability, and therefore am going to pay for $7/hour. You will get your check on the 1st of next month" I was pretty mad, and was thinking about telling her I am no longer interested in working for her.

Before I had a chance to even see her, she ignored all my phone calls, did not answer the door when I came over, she completely ignored me for no reason! It was like she never existed!! It was the because she did not want to pay me the money she owed me!! I worked a total of 87 hours that month, and did not get payment for a single one!!

So please, this mother is off her rocker, and I dont want this happening to any other babysitter.

Her name is Mrs. Patel she lives in Oakbrook. I have her exact address and phone number but I dont think that is necessary. Just giving my two cents...........
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1391053981.html
____________________________________________________________

17) FT BABYSITTER/NANNY AVAILABLE LESS THAN $4.50 PER HOUR (Boston)
Hi my name is Evelyn Oliver. I am 19 years old and has been babysitting for the past 5 years. I have 2 step children which I absolutly adore. Josh who is the oldest is 14 and Alyssa who is 10. I can babysit anytime that you would need me. I work out of my home in Fall River,Ma on Middle street. I help mothers who are in need of childcare services who cannot afford to pay the high rates of daycares.I only charge 4.50 an hour, which is extremely cheap compared to most babysitters rates.I do not supply the meals although I do supply snacks, movies, park trips, museums, library trips, aquariums, love, attention and much more fun things to do free of charge to you. If you are interested in my service please call my house at (508)567-**** or my cell phone at (774)365-****. Thankyou and have a wonderful day.
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/kid/1389929619.html
____________________________________________________________

18) Looking to babysit occassionally for the next few months (Chicago)
Hey there, I broke my finger at work and am unable to go back for another 2 months. I have been bored sitting around, and love children, so figured I would babysit. I am amazing with children and I have a Masters in Child Psychology. I currently work in rehabilitating juvenile delinquents. Money is not an issue. Please contact me if you need some extra help! Thanks!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1391396621.html
____________________________________________________________

19) Childcare Assistant Needed October21 & 22 (Norfolk)
In home childcare provider is looking for a assistant to work October 21 & 22 from 8am-1pm, which is Wednesday and Thursday. Assistant must be available both days.
There will be a full time daycare assistant position offered in December 2009.
ASSISTANT MUST
* LOVE CHILDREN & HAVE EXPERIENCE
* 3 REFERENCES
* CLEAN BACKGROUND & wiling to get a background check
* NON-SMOKER
* VALID & CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE
* MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
* RELIABLE, ON-TIME, PATIENT, CALM
* CLEAN TONGUE
* BEND, SQUAT AND LIFT 30LBS
If you are interested in the full-time position as well, you must get CPR training and TB test and 6 hours of childcare training. Please let me know if you are interested and why you should be considered for the position. Please leave name and number so I can contact you for a interview.
Position for October 21st and the 22nd is paying minimum wage. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1389908489.html
____________________________________________________________

20) Looking for Nanny Position Beg October 12th (Mississippi)
hi my name is miranda i am 23 moving to tupelo from ft hood texas husband getting out of the army i dont know this area well only been to vicksburg and tupelo but looking for a nanny position the start date being so late is because i need to get moved in and settled with my grandmother inlaw and get things in order to begin a new life i am 23 years old and have worked with ages 8 months to 10 yrs old. all my references are in an old phone so i cant find them. but i also do house work and run errands i have been paid anywhere from $450 a week to $125 a week. i can do arts and crafts with the kids and trips to the park and laerning activites and things of the nature. hope to here from you all soon cant wait to move to the area.
Original URL: http://northmiss.craigslist.org/kid/1385379514.html
____________________________________________________________

21) wanted child care job (Tulsa)
im looking for work in the child care area. im 17 years old i also have a 6 month old son. need a part-time job.fixing to move to claremore and need the extra income. im kinda interested in doing in-home daycare. i am a high school drop out trying to get my ged though. i do have experience in babysitting for 3 years, i used to go to the margaret hudson program in broken arrow where i work in the daycare with kids newborn- 2 years. and i also did a year in early childhood development and parenting if you have anything for me please email me back thank you for your time, shelbe
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1391008724.html
____________________________________________________________

22) Need Child Care for Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Tulsa)
Hi my name is jessica and I have an 19 month old and a 3 month old I am looking for someone in the south tulsa area who can watch them this weekend so that I can go to work it is only 3 days. I work Friday, saturday sunday monday and tuesday. But will only need them to be watched friday saturday and sunday. Also I can't pay this weekend but when I get payed on thursday I will pay if you think that you can help me out you can email at the above number or text on me on 918-894-****. Please if someone can help email or text. thanks and God bless.
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1390616221.html
____________________________________________________________

23) Childcare Provider for sick days (Reno)
I'm looking for a child care provider for days that my children are sick and cannot attend daycare. This might be perfect for someone that is retired and has a flexible schedule, but doesn't want something everyday - just on a rare occassion. Please email me if interest with a little bit about yourself/qualifications and how much you'd like to charge for this. Thanks!!
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/1392592078.html
____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

24) I need a sitter/nanny for my 2 girls (Nashville)
Hello! I have two little girls one is 28 month old and the other is 16 months old. I have decided to go back to work so I am now in need for a nanny/sitter. My work hours should be 3:30-midnight but we leave mtsu area at 2:30 and usually arrive home at 1:45 am. We are wanting to have the sitter come to our house so our girls can sleep in there own beds and maybe be more comforable with this new change. My husband works at the same place so our hours are the same but days are different. I work M-F and he works T-Sat. So for mondays, my husband has school so we will need a sitter from I think 6-10. We will provide all the food but you will have to cook it. I am wanting just light cleaning-the kitchen done at nights and then just picking up the kids toys. No sweeping, washing or scrubbing unless of course you like doing that! We have internet for students with several programs you would need for papers and stuff and we have cable with movie channels. I want my girls to learn while they are in your care! School work, phone calls, etc can wait till after they go to sleep. Their bed time is between 9-10. If you think you would like this job we will pay 145.00 a week and maybe even include a cell phone which we will pay the bill so long as minutes are kept under the limit. please feel free to email me if you would like this job! Thanks for reading!
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/1389673722.html
____________________________________________________________

25) I AM In Need Of Childcare ASAP (Sacramento)
I am looking for childcare for my 11 month old son, he will be 1 year next month. He is a very sweet outgoing little boy, very happy and lovable as well. I will be starting back to work on Tuesday 9-22-09, my hours are from 8:30-5 PM Mon - Fri. No weekends. I live in North Sacramento, but my job is in Rancho Cordova, so I would need to leave my home by 7:20 AM. I would be back home by 6:00-6:20 PM (depending on traffic) I also have a 7 year old girl, but she has her own day care that she attends at her school, you would never have to take care of her during the week. I prefer that the position is in my home, as my son is most comfortable here, he is very shy at first, but once he gets to know you, very very lovable.
Occasionally, my husband and I go to the movies, out to eat, maybe dancing (EVERY ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE) and I would also need someone that can be available an occasional day out of the weekend (the pay would be an addition to the weekly salary) The pay rate is $350 a month,(or $175 every 2 weeks) if needed on the weekends, per visit is $25 , or the pay rate can be $400 a month, but would include the occasional weekends if needed with no extra pay. My daughter that is 7 goes with her family every other weekend, if she is here when my husband and I need to go somewhere on the weekend, she will also be here, she can take care of her self, she is a very mature 7 year old, and she is very protective of her little brother and would be a GREAT help with him. She is always playing with him and making his bottles. You will need to have verifiable references, clean and neat in appearance, have previous child care experience and ready to start right away as I will be starting on Tuesday 9-22-09 @ 7:15 AM sharp. Please E-mail me if you are interested with your contact information and interest in the position along with experience. I appreciate your time in reading my post. Thank You. Shannon
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1382611045.html
____________________________________________________________

26) Responsible, Loving Babysitter needed immediately (Sacramento)
Seeking an in home sitter with verifiable references, reliable transportation and a clean driving record to care for our two young boys ages 7 and 4. This is a full time (4yr old ) / part time (7yr old ) position. I'm looking for someone who will truely take an interest in the well being and personal development of our kids ~ we are NOT looking for a person who will plop them in front of the TV. The hours are M-F 10-5:30 & 3:30-5:30 ~ you would be responsible for picking up our son after school ( the school is 5 minutes from our home ). No housekeeping required that's my job, you will only prepare lunch for the four year old & a couple of healthy snacks ~ we just want you to focus on the kids. Reading , talking , adventures , oversee homework ~ that's your job. The salary for this position is $575 p/mth. If you are interested please email me your resume / references and call me at 916-477-**** (Joanie) to talk about setting up a personal interview. Thank you
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1380859987.html
____________________________________________________________

27) Live Out Nanny Needed (Texas)
I am looking for a live out Nanny M-F 8am-5pm. I have two boys ages 7 and 18 months. Obviously my 7 yr old will be in school most of the day so the care would be mostly for my 18 month old. There will be a two week trial basis. I want to ensure we are all comfortable with each other. For the trial two weeks and probably the week after I will be home most of the time. My son is very attached and I want to try and make me leaving him during the day as smooth as possible.
The following ARE REQUIREMENTS, if you can not meet these, please do not waste your time or mine.

-Must have a valid drivers license with driving record. (This does not mean the driving record has to be spotless, but I will want to look at it)
-Must have own transportation.
-NON-smoking
-Criminal background will be performed.
-At least 4 non-family references. Name, phone, ages of children and length of care.

I am willing to pay as much as $175 a week and no less than $100, it all depends on experience. Light housework may need to be done, but it will be very minimal. On occasion picking my older son up from school will be needed. Right now it is just me and the boys as my husband is overseas. This job will only be until March, and I will not require holidays or nights. I need someone who really loves kids, as I said before my younger son is very attached. He is a ball of energy and needs stimulation at all times. If this seems like a good fit please contact me. Thank you.
Original URL: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/kid/1387710462.html
____________________________________________________________

28) Need FT Nanny/Au Pair/or Live in for infant TWINS (Seattle)
Hello, Looking for an experienced Nanny/Au Pair/or Live in for my 5 month old Twins as soon as possible. The hours would be Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. The job pays $1000.00/mo. I know it is not a lot, but it is all I can afford. I am a single mother who likes her job and really needs to keep it. I need someone that has infant experience and is RELIABLE. I really need someone to start on time so that I can get to work by 8:30am. I live on Mercer Island and work in downtown Bellevue. Also looking for a nonsmoker, who has reliable clean transportation & a clean driving record. I am also open to having a live in if that interests you. Please let me know your qualifications. Thank you, Jennifer 206-232-****
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1390918305.html
____________________________________________________________

29) Looking for Nanny (California)
I am looking for a loving nanny to take care of my 4 1/2 yr old daughter who will do actives and get her ready to start school next year. There would be some house cleaning and meals to prepare The hours would be 6:30-4:00 M-F and some weekend nights an exhange for free room and board if interested please call Michelle at 707-477-**** or Troy at 707-477-**** We live in Santa Rosa
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/kid/1391690782.html
____________________________________________________________

30) Seeking On-Call Nanny for Infant (DC)
We are a young couple located in Burke, VA with a 7 month old son. We're seeking an on-call nanny that would be available for emergencies, last-minute errands/meetings and "parent's night out."
Just to confirm we already have our own nanny while one parent is full-time and the other is part-time. We are in need of someone completely RELIABLE that we can call on during the mentioned times. We can go out as often as once a weekend (Friday or Saturday) to once a month. There are also times when our nanny is not available on say a Monday or Tuesday. We would need someone to watch him while I work from 9am-2pm.
Our son is very active, crawling and attempting to stand. He loves to play with toys (anything that moves or makes noise for that matter), going out on long walks and exploring the whole house! He's not the type to be content to just sit and watch television, thank goodness! So, keeping him constantly entertained is key.
What we are looking for: A young, active nanny, english speaking (multiple languages would be a plus! but not required), non-smoking, must have previous or current experience with being a nanny/babysitter or daycare provider, must have own transportation, 2 references, First Aid/CPR certified.
Care must be provided within our own home. You must be comfortable with animals--as we have a large, friendly dog and cat. We are willing to pay $5-$10 per hour, CASH. We're laid back individuals and just expect a sweet, responsible nanny around for our son. On nights that we are out--he goes to bed around 9pm, with the remainder of your time you may watch television, surf the internet, do homework etc. And you may always help yourself to whatever's in the fridge or pantry.
Please email with a detailed description of yourself, any further expectations or questions. Make sure to include previous or current experiences relating to the position. DO NOT include resume or cover letter, it's not necessary. If I feel we are a match I will ask for contacts of your 2 references. We may need your service as early as this Monday or next weekend! Thanks!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1392573605.html
____________________________________________________________

31) Need nighttime childcare for 3 days in Oct (Tulsa)
Im trying to find someone to watch my 3 year ol daugther and my 6 year old son Oct 5,6,and 7 from 4pm to 9:30pm. Im low on money so i can only pay 30 for the 3 days. if this sounds like you please email me
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1388311211.html
____________________________________________________________

32) In need of a fulltime nanny (Nashville)
I am an need of a fulltime nanny, hours would be 7:45AM to 6:30PM Mon-Fri. You would be caring for my 8mo old all day and my 8yr old after he get home from school. There would be daily household chores i.e. laundry/dishes/vacuming but no heavy cleaning just basic upkeep threw the week. I'm looking for someone that is dependable with reliable transportation. Most importantly that loves children and spending time and playing with them. If your looking for a job you can throw the kids in front of the TV all day this is not the place for you. I have a wonderful fun loving home with children that actully listen :)) Being a nanny just isn't a job you become part of the family! The pay is $300 A week cash, free and clear. Please send my an email with your experiance, refrences and when you would be avaiable to start. Look forward to hearing from you! ~Joy
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/1389108588.html
____________________________________________________________

33) Babysitter - Bilingual Welcome! (Chesapeake)
To those who replied before please accept my apologies. I was out of the Country and lost my phone upon my return.We are looking for a Caring, Patient, Friendly and Reliable Spanish Speaking (Bilingual) Nanny / Babysitter to come to our home in Chesapeake and care for our two children (2 yrs old and 4 months) M-F from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. We prefer a an older (35 + ) mature woman with experience. MUST be CPR certified and must be able to pass a Background Check. We prefer someone with over 5 yrs experience in babysitting/childcare. Duties will include:
Feeding, Bathing, Playing, Taking children outside (backyard) to play, light cooking for them, Daily Didactic Activities, Reading Books , Cleaning up their room before the end of the day. My husband and I both come spanish backgrounds and we want someone that will speak spanish to the children.
We do not reimburse for mileage nor provide transportation, therefore we need someone that will be very reliable and zero drama.

You will have access to the fridge and anything in it so that you can prepare your own meals and needless to say, clean up after your self.
We are looking to fill this position mid to end October.

Pay is $185.00 a week. If interested please e-mail be back with:
Name, Address, Copy of current CPR Certification, Experience, 3 References, Background info or Resume, Salary Requirements.
E-mails without all of the above information will NOT be considered. Thank you!

------------
Les ofrezco una disculpa a todas aquellas personas que aplicaron antes. Tuve que salir del pais y el viaje se tardo mas de lo esperado. Perdi mi telefono por lo tanto todos mis contactos.
Necesitamos a una Ninera/Nanna que sea carinosa, amigable, responsable y paciente que hable Espanol o Espanol e Ingles, para que cuide de nuestros dos hijos (2anos y 4 meses) en nuestra casa en Chesapeake. La persona que aplique debe de tener certificacion de CPR y poder pasar un record crminal. Preferimos a alguien con mas de 5 anos de experiencia y una mujer madura preferiblemente mayor de 35 anos. Su trabajo incluira: Cocinar para los ninos, darles de comer, banarlos, vestirlos, jugar con ellos, hacer actividades didacticas, sacarlos al patio a jugar y asear su habitacion al terminar el turno. Mi esposo y yo somos de raices Hispanas y queremos a alguien que le pueda hablar a los ninos en espanol. No se reembolsara por gastos de gasolina ni millas y usted debe de tener su propio transporte y ser cumplida todos los dias de Lunes a Viernes de 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. No buscamos a alguien con Dramas o problemas personales que vayan a influir en el trabajo.

Usted tendra acceso a la nevera y todo dentro de ella para hacerse su propia comida y por supuesto limpiar lo que ensucia.
Necesitamos a alguien que pueda comenzar a mediados o finales de Octubre.

El pago es $185.00 semanales. Si esta interesada, porfavor escribirme un correo con la siguiente informacion:
Nombre, Direccion, Copia de certificasion de CPR, Experiencia, 3 referencias, salario deseado. E-mails sin esta informacion no seran considerados.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/edu/1386434776.html
____________________________________________________________

34) Mother's Helper Wanted (Seattle)
I am a stay-at-home Mom to three kids (5 yo boy, homeschooled; 4 yo girl, attending pre-k; 16 month old girl). We're looking for someone to come by 4-6 hours a week (broken into two 2-3 hour days) to assist me with household tasks and some child care/child entertaining! Household tasks would primarily be putting away the children's laundry and keeping their bedrooms tidy, two chores that I can never get done. Some days I may want to work alone and have you watch the kids, other days we'd work together. Babysitting may occur from time to time if I have to run errands. We would prefer someone who could come in the early to mid-afternoon, but we can be flexible with the times! Experience with young children (sibling or babysitting) preferred, but not required. We live in the Frontier Village area and would prefer someone in the area, or someone with their own transportation. We look forward to meeting you! Compensation: $40 a week.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1388268698.html
____________________________________________________________

35) I need care (Perry)
Hello I am in need of childcare some evenings 4 work an 4 school study groups sunday nites.I am getting ready for a big state exam 9 weeks 2 go.Here's the challenge 2 boys 3 &11 years old .Oldest has Behavior problems ADHD/ODD .It takes a special person that understand these disabilties.I can pay $5 for both but that's still a stretch,.So if there's is someone that understands the struggles an challanges of special children an willing to help.Let me know.I would love 2 trade sitter services also.I'd be nice 2 find other parents with the same challanges. Thanks for looking
Original URL: No URL Given
____________________________________________________________

36) NEEDED Childcare (Las Vegas)
I have two wonderful girls ages 4 1/2 and 3 1/2, They are full of energy and love to play and learn. I am looking for someone that will be able to keep up with them and also teach and play with them. I had a few responses before but lost all the emails. Please email me again if you had responded. Thank you, I can not afford much but am willing to pay $550.00 a month. If this is something that could work for you please email me at . The hours are mon-fri 7:00-500
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1389014035.html
____________________________________________________________

37) Looking for a Nanny! (Serious Inquiries Only PLEASE) (California)
PLEASE READ AD ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE RESPONDING!
My name is Lynn. I am not working but in school, so this position is non payment at this time.
I am looking for reliable childcare for my three daughters. They are 11, 4 and 2 years old. My oldest daughter goes to school from 8am to 5:30pm and my 4 year old goes to school from 8am to 4:30pm, so the only one that will be home during the day is the two year old. I can't pay much, so I am providing a huge 1 bedroom in my 4-bedroom home, with all rights to our home. I go to school from 8Am to 3Pm. I live in North Highlands, so if this sounds interesting, please contact me back at: ragsdale03@****. I am seeking serious inquires only, someone that really need a place to stay, who has reliable transportation, wit license and insurance and wouldn't mind helping me out, who doesn't have that extra baggage tagging along and I don't mean their children! Thanks.
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1392579131.html
____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to DenverNanny for our hilarious Feature Ad! Also, thank you to: MissMannah, Kaitlyn and Daniel, MissDee, TalesFromThe(nanny)Hood, SFClaire, mbargielski, Cinder38, Just Me, hijabiniqaabi, Only Dad Here, maybe, Fawn, easttxmomof3, Black Orchid, umrebelfan, etereia, NevadaNanny, VaNanny, Susan, wtf-how much and lilliteningpea... all of you did an amazing job! Thank you for coming through and giving us a great list this week! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

---> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <---



















No comments: