Wednesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, December 26, 2009
pre new years cl wtf with mary poppinz
.... WHAT?!

Feature: Worst Offer Ever!
1) Baby Childcare Needed (Miami)
Hello I Need childcare for my two babies one is a 3year old and the other is a 2mth old in January. The reason why, is because I am going t be working and most likely going to be going to school. The type of person who I would like is someone who is going to be attentive to my boys. There are my pride and joy! Also I would like someone who is going to be on time, with .I will be providing the food for them so dont worry. The times I need are Sunday (through) Saturday.. so that means Sunday,Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs,Fri,and Sat. The Pay is goingto be 50$ a week. And later on if appropriate and duties are met I will make arrangements with you .. I can be reached at lilmexrican17@**** email or instant message for any questions thank you.
Original URL: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/kid/1522652436.html
____________________________________________________________

2) Wanted: Sitter for Mon, Dec 28 (DC)
Hello. I'm looking for a babysitter for my 3 year old daughter tomorrow, Mon Dec 28 for about 4-6 hours while I run errands, etc. I'm looking for someone in the Chantilly/Manassas/Centreville/South Riding area. Please email me your flate rates and location. Thanks.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1524496137.html
____________________________________________________________

3) babysitter needed (Seattle)
I am in need of an occasional babysitter in my north everett home, most of the time I give great notice as to when I need a sitter sometimes I ask short notice as well, but if your not always available that is ok as well. I do need someone today if anyone is interested in making some Christmas Money let me know, but you need to be able to provide your own transportation and have a personal refrence as well. Thanks
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1518583166.html
____________________________________________________________

4) Nannies.. I need you opinions please!.. HELP! (NY)
I am losing my mind.. ok something happened this morning and its pissing me off and i think i might be over reacting.. so please tell me what u think.

I showed up for work this mornign right, and when the dad opened the door to let me in, there was the garbage truck at the gate picking the trash up... so as I stepped in the dad said to the kid, ' Jayson, look what the garbage truck brought in!!" at this point i was SHOCKED but i didnt know if he was refering to me..THEN he said " she hopped on the back of the truck!" Ok , so now i know it was ME that " the garbage truck brought in" ummm... yeah... It's pissing me off.... this dad is normally talking in a wierd voice to the kid.. acting real immature and cracking jokes and shit with his kids... do u think he crossed the line or should i just relax because he meant no offense? I am the type of person who dont say anything if you offend me, but I will DO something.. like in their case, not show up for work... unexpectedly of course!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/kid/1514550481.html
____________________________________________________________

5) Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
It's Christmas week, don't bring your sick ass kids to day care. I can't afford to get sick and I don't want my kids sick either. The crappy $$$ you pay me for a day won't even cover the copays to take my kids to the doctor, let alone the medicines and tissues. Keep your sick asses at home, damn!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519093840.html

* Responses from angry CL readers:

6) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
Did you ever think about sending a letter to your so called clients discussing the issue of sick children rather than continually posting here with your bitching? I would never want you touching my children let alone being responsible for them in a daycare situation. You are a piece of shit lady.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519108470.html

7) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
you punk, can kiss my ass. this is my first posting here. as far as your statement, i have asked several times for parents not to bring sick kids here. it is in my paperwork that they receive when they start in my care. some parents are dumb and do not think their kids are sick if they cough all day, run a fever, or have snotty noses. if they need medicine to get through the day, they are obviously sick. i can't afford to get sick, i do not want my kids getting sick, and the other parents don't appreciate sick kids being here with their kids all day either. it's common courtesy, especially since it's christmas week and no one wants to have sick kids for christmas. you must feel bad for being one of the dumbasses who takes their sick kids to a daycare so you don't have to take care of them all day.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519119213.html

8) Re: Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
Wow! With your crappy attitude, I feel sorry for any parent who is letting you watch thier kids. You sound like JUST the kind of person people want their kid to be around all day. Bitchy, resentful, hostile and angry. Charming.......... It's obvious you went into daycare for the money (and complain what the pay is, even tho YOU set the rates) Not for a love of children and to stay home with your own. So if a parent shows up with a obviously sick kid, why are you not stopping them at the door and telling tthem no that day? Oh wait that's right, because sometimes kids seem perfectly healthy at one point then start acting sick a few hours later (see, I remembered that fdrom when my kid was little) But of course, running a day care, you wouldn't know that of course. You are welcome to quit watching other people's kids in favor for work more suited to your skill level, like Burger King. They seem to have that crappy attitude there too! Then you can spend your day there dealing with adults who are sick, breathing on you and whine about how sick people should stay home, as I am sure you never ever leave your house or send your kids out when you are sick or have a cold.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519325321.html

9) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
Fuck you snotty bitch. Quit bitching about what you make and be grateful you even have a job. If I knew who you are I'd forward your comments to your boss. If you own your day care I'd see to it you have your license revoked. Now shut the fuck up and take care of the little bastards as you have promised your paying clients you would do! Cunt!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519389369.html

10) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
I am thankful I have a job, not thankful for dr. bills piling up from constantly being sick. As far as telling my boss, you just did jackass, I am self employed. I've been doing this for years, so I can't be that bad if I have had the same families for years. Just because I gripe here one time doesn't mean I'm a cunt. That's what this section is for dummy. I love being here with my kids, watching other kids, and getting things done that Ineed to get done. I'm a great provider with happy kids, sad thing is I probably do more in a day than you do in a week. I just needed to open some eyes about everyone taking sick kids there and passing on germs, because telling parents isn't working for some reason. Everyone likes to think their kids 'aren't that sick" and just drops them off. Sure, sometimes they are fine and get sick later in the day, that's understandable. But when you try to drop them off with dried snot on their face, snot pouring from their nostrils, coughing, and red eyes sunk in their head...hello...THEY ARE SICK and should be at home with YOU, not ME! It states that in my rules as well.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519454138.html

11) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
I can appreciate you not wanting sick kids in your daycare, but me being a single parent, I cannot afford to take off work to watch my kid. There have been plenty of times I've dropped my kid off at daycare when they were sick, but "oh fucking well". I couldn't care less if my kids gets other kids sick, that's how they build up immunity.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519466461.html

12) Re: Snotty Kids (Norfolk)
Hey you bitch, if you run a daycare then you and your children are exposed to germs. It doesn't matter whether the kids show signs of a cold or not, they are a breading ground for germs...even your perfect kids. I guess they didn't teach you that in Daycare 101. I suppose, basic common sense and intelligence are not requirements for a daycare license or you are probably one the many who watch kids and do not have a license. When my children were young, they were enrolled in a professional daycare/preschool not some so called daycare where a bitch such as yourself just watches the kids and bitches at them all day. You are a complete lowlife and have no business watching any children, even your own and if I could find out who you were, I would file a complaint with the health department. Now go fuck off and smack one of your sick kids. By the way, I hope you and your kids get the flu this week so you can spend your time at the doctors bitching instead of enjoying Christmas you bitch.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1519481122.html
____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?

13) Seeking reliable sitter on 12/31 (Milwaukee)
We are seeking a responsible, reliable sitter on 12/31 from about 7pm-2am latest! Care would be for a 7 yr old boy and a 28mth old girl. They are awesome children and would be in bed not long after you arrive, therefore the job would be real easy. Dinner will already be provided prior to your arrival. Must interact with my children, not just sit on your phone or the internet all evening. Great references & clean background need to inquire only. Ideal for a teen or college student who could use extra cash. My home only! Please do not contact me about your home daycare! I will not reply. Pay will be $40 for the night. Please reply with a brief description of yourself and a contact number to reach you at. Thanks!
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1511216605.html
____________________________________________________________

14) Looking for Nanny/Babysitter starting Jan 4th, 2010 (Milwaukee)
I am looking for a nanny or babysitter in my home for my 4 month old son starting January 4th, 2010. I need coverage on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm. The pay scale is $140 per week. I am currently interviewing candidates, so please email me if you are interested as I am looking to make a decision no later than Christmas. In addition, any applicant must be willing to submit to a full background check. Thank you & I hope to hear from you! Jennifer
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1498410132.html
____________________________________________________________

15) Full Time Nanny Needed (Bronx NY)
LONG TERM Nanny needed to take care of a 2 month old baby boy. Also house cleaning, and cooking. Also, we'll need you to watch our 3 1/2 yr old son for about 1 1/2 hours after he gets dropped off by the school bus, Monday through Friday: from 9am to about 7.30pm (aprox). Ocassional weekends will be paid extra. We offer $300 a week, depending on your experience, flexibility and cualifications. Only legal status. We will do a professional background check, so don't waste your time if you don't have good references or any past criminal history, etc.
You must be very reliable and responsible. You must love kids and family. CPR certification is desirable. Please send us an email with your information. Thank you.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/kid/1517784036.html
____________________________________________________________

16) Nanny Wanted ASAP (New Boston)
I need two nannys. I have 3 little girls that need some attention. I work about 80hrs a week. I am a single mother no help from there father. I have a car that u w used when you have my girls! The hours are long! 8am - 9pm sometimes not all the time! I work agency so some days are short some are long. I need you to be flexible w me! I pay 75.00 for the long days 50.00 for a normal day. Please give me a call ********** my name is *****. The ages are 4 years old 2 years old and 9months old. Thank you
Original URL: none given
____________________________________________________________

17) Nanny in Houston area (Houston)
We are in need of an experienced nanny for our 4 month old baby. Hours would be from 8a.m. - 4p.m. four days a week at maximum wage of $240/wk. Duties would include caring for baby and housekeeping. Experience with newborns as well as references from former employers are required. Applicants must have their own transportation and communicate well in English.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1517966152.html
____________________________________________________________

18) Live for FREE for Childcare (Baltimore)
We need a Nanny to move into our home and help us with our children. We cannot afford the high costs of childcare and would like to offer someone the opportunity to live for FREE in exchange for taking care of our children.

You would get FREE room and board, FREE wireless internet access, FREE utilities, FREE phone, FREE cable and FREE meals. If you add up the cost of Rent, Utilities, Phone, Cable, Internet and food.... you will see that our offer is quite lucrative. The room can be furnished for you or unfurnished, if you have your own stuff.

Due to the times that are needed, you could even maintain a part time job, during the day. The actual childcare responsibilities would be from 3:00 pm through 7:00 am Monday through Thursday. Friday and weekends would be your own, except if we needed you to watch the children for occasional social activities.

Please reply with a little about yourself and why you think you may be the one for this opportunity. We must have someone who adores children and has a warm heart. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/dmg/1514869658.html
____________________________________________________________

19) Nanny needed - days a week in my home (Milwaukee)
I am looking for someone to watch my 4-month old son in my home 4 days a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri). Hours are 8-5:30, but we can be flexible if needed. Pay is $40/day. Please contact me if you're interested and we can start the interview process. All applicants must agree to a full background check to be considered. We're hoping to have someone in place by January 18th.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1519920598.html
____________________________________________________________

20) Nanny/Au Pair needed Urgently (unknown)
We are looking for someone to get the children ready in the morning, prepare and clear up the family's breakfast, make the beds, and take the children to school, which is about a 1.5km walk away. The Au pair would then need to pick them up at 3.20 and look after them until we get home. We will ask the Au pair to babysit 1-2 evenings a week. We have a really great cleaner, so there wouldn't be any heavy housework. There is a bit of light cleaning and laundry which would take about 90 minutes a day in total.There would be plenty of time free in the day to go to language school, and there are a lot of good ones in the area. How does the Au pair live? The Au pair would have her own room, which is huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and
TV/DVD/Video/Hi-fi. There is wireless broadband internet in the house. Working hours:07.30 to 09.00 and 1520 to 1930Plus about 60-90 minutes of housework a day to fit in with the Au pair's schedule. 25-30 hours a week Benefit: Know that i will pay you 1,200 POUNDS monthly and a pocket money of 200 POUNDS per week for the buying of some things for yourself. I will also be responsible for some of the funds for your traveling documents.
Original URL: none given
____________________________________________________________

21) Looking for babysitter in Dale City, Woodbridge (DC)
I am looking for a babysitter in the Dale City, Woodbridge area to look after my 5 month old son during the day from 7.00am to latest 4.00pm while I go to work in DC. I am willing to pay $125 from Mon to Friday. This will only be temporary for 2 -3 weeks until I resume my regular schedule. Please reply if interested. Thank you.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1522413390.html
____________________________________________________________

22) Live In Nanny Needed (Seattle)
I am looking for a live in nanny. I have 3 children half time I have shared custody with the father. I do have a baby full time though.. You must be able to pass a background check. I have a nice large house and you would be able to consider this your home rent free to watch my children in the evening while they are sleeping and sometimes during the day. I can also give you spending cash.. E mail if you are interested. I need someone soon so I will probably e mail you right back. Thanks
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/dmg/1515996606.html
____________________________________________________________

23) Looking to hire a Nanny (NY)
This is a mon-fri position to start as soon as possible. Salary negotiable and dependent on experience. Interest in early childhood development a plus. The chidren are 4 year old twin boys. Please email resume and previous work experience. Compensation: $30+/hr
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/dmg/1522834255.html
____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to doula4you for finding the insane Feature Ad... awesome job! Also, thank you to JLow2474, MissDee, RTHERRIEN, SarahHamilton523 and Jennifer54600... all of you found some really great Ads. >Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!! <----












DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE! THANK YOU!







No comments: