Monday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, October 3, 2009
CL- WTF on I SAW YOUR NANNY by MPP
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Need after school sitter for cranky/sneaky 12 year old girl (St. Louis)
I figured I'd be honest up front. My daughter isn't exactly the nicest person in the world to be around right now. At least not to me, although I have seen her be nice to other people. Lately, she has become very upset when I am home after school and she feels like I shouldn't be or she will call over and over to see what time I am coming home. While she swears she doesn't have anything or anyone planned to do that she knows I wouldn't like, I tend to doubt this otherwise why would she be so upset if I am home? I have caught her trying to smoke and drink and at this time, just don't feel that her staying at home alone is such a great idea. I already have a babysitter for my younger two children, however she is in another school district so my daughter can't ride the bus to her house. I am looking for someone who can work about 3 hours a day. After school only. She may need a couple of rides home, as I am trying to sign her up for after school activities so she isn't alone all afternoon, but again, that still leaves her alone until her dad gets home around 6. I would perfer someone who won't let her eat a bunch of crap and sit on the couch watching tv. She is very overweight and is affecting her health. Maybe someone who loves to run. or anything more physical than lifting pepsi to her mouth. Yes, it needs to be someone who can handle the "i hate you so please die look" and the "OMG I hate you and my life and maybe I should kill myself!" statements that she likes to make. Someone who is smart enough to realize that her being nice is probably only going to last as long as it takes you to ask her to do anything relating homework, excersice, or housework. Anyway, if I haven't completely scared you off please email me. This really is a need that I have and hopefully there is some brave soul out there. FYI She goes to Ridgewood MIddle School in the Fox District.
Original URL: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/kid/1395702559.html
___________________________________________________________

Honorable Mention:
2) Nanny and Companion needed (New York)
life hasdealt me a terible hand of luck--i find myself a singledad of 10 and8 y/o i need someone to get them of busandstay with them till i get home from work at 730pm-----this is a live in position--------i work 3 dys and am of 4--- i wil take care of kids on my day off---kids are my everything----all i do is work and take care of them--i have no time for datine---you get a large 14 x 21 rom with private bathroom and fuluse of house------i also need my physical needs taken care of----i am a kind compassiionate man im 6 foot 185 atractive---theres a snml salary for childcare ty
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/kid/1399103962.html
___________________________________________________________

3) Desperatly need a free babysitter (Madison)
hello, my name is heather. I am a single 23 year old mother of an adorable, loving, sweet 6 month old daughter. Her name is Lillian Serenity. The father left about 3 months ago. I am currently living with my parents right now so i can get on my feet. I am not working right now and desperatly need a babysitter about 3 hours maybe once or twice a week. I am not able to afford a babysitter. I could really use the help. If you are interested please email me back. I will be doing background checks and must have 3 references. So if you are itnerested please email me your first and last name so i can do the background checks. If you are not into doing that please dont email me. I really need some help. hoep to hear form somebody soon. It would be ideal if you had a baby around the same age or a child of your own. thanks, heather ps my email is heather_schoch200@****
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1401573135.html
___________________________________________________________

4) In need of a sitter on Sunday (Norfolk)
I am in need of a babysitter for Sunday from 4:30pm to about 9:00pm in my home for my two boys! My oldest is five who will be in bed by 8:30 and my youngest is four months! Please Call anytime after 4:00pm on my cell 757-251-**** ask for Kacey! Location is kiln Creek in Yorktown! Pricing will be discussed on time of call!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/dmg/1392860052.html
___________________________________________________________

5) Parents: We just fired our Nanny - She will seek work thru CL (VA, DC, MD)
Parents,
If you are currently looking to hire a nanny, you owe it to your family to read this posting.
It is with tears in my eyes and tremendous pain in my heart that I give you this information. We fired our nanny last week for psychologically and physically abusing and neglecting our children (both under 2 years of age). We met our nanny through a posting on DCUM this year. She had glowing references from all of her past employers and we really thought that we had met our Mary Poppins. We worked from home on several occasions throughout her employment with us and we were happy with her interaction with our children from what we were able to observe. On a whim this week we decided to review some of the video from our home security surveillance system (for the record it was in the nanny's contract and she was aware that we have one) and we were appalled at what we saw. It was the true Jekyll and Hyde scenario. She was horribly neglectful of our children. Neither are old enough to tell us what they had been subjected to during the day. Watching the video we were appalled as our 23 month old had to take the lead and try to care for our 4 month old because the nanny wasn't caring for either one of them. It will take us a very long time to ever leave our children with someone other than family.

Long story short, she will likely seek another nanny position through DCUM, Care.com, and Craigslist. I know that she has an expired passport. Additionally, her work authorization expires in August 2010. If you are currently interviewing nannies now or anytime in the future (she will probably sit out and milk the unemployment system as long as she can so she might not re-enter the work force for a couple of weeks or a couple of months) you owe it to your children to ask the nanny for her passport and if she can't produce it or if it is expired AND her work authorization expires in August 2010, then don't let what I've described happen to your family. She will also have a gap in her employment this year on her resume because she obviously won't be using our family as a reference. Additionally, if your prospective candidate has a passport that was just issued since this posting, then she might have just renewed it after reading this post.

I pray that this woman chooses another career path other than childcare because no other children and no other families deserve to go through the pain that we have. Parents, don't be naive to what goes on behind closed doors when you are away. Even if you have no reason to suspect that anything is wrong (we didn't have reason to suspect that something was wrong). I know that there are some wonderful nannies out there, so no disrespect to you ladies, because we had two amazing nannies prior to this one that nurtured and loved our children and became part of our family.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1394386791.html
___________________________________________________________

6) Need a Babysitter (Norfolk)
I need a babysitter for my 1 year old son for tomorrow from 11:00 am til 11:30 pm or midnight. He is on table food only so if needed I can give you money for food. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount but nothing over 50 for the entire day. please email me at kce_2004@*** or call my cell at 757-338-**** or my husband at 757-254-****, ask for KC or Stephen. Thank you
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1402206396.html
___________________________________________________________

7) Need age 15-17 old help Mon. 10:30am $20 pay (Sacramento)
Hoping to find a teenager who is off by noon to help with children. Will pay $20 must be age 15-age 17 no qualifications required just be a girl.
I am fingerprinted and background checked so your teen will be safe.
916-614-****
Over age 18 do not bother to call. You will not get a background check in time!
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1403020027.html
___________________________________________________________

8) our none driving loving nanny looking full or p/t live in or out (New York)
our nanny has been with us for over 2 yrs she is experience with new born and up to 10years old . she take the initiative to structure the with out the TV or relay on us . she is loyal and reliable never late for work or miss a day from work she is always helping around the house with out been ask,if you want to know more about her please email me i will be more then willing to you more about her.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/1401475033.html
___________________________________________________________

9) I need babysitting in my home this weekend! (Norfolk)
Hi! I need babysitting in my home this weekend, Sat & Sun (October 2nd &3rd). I would need you to be here at 5:30am and I'll be home from work by 3pm. I can pay $30 each day. I have two children ages 4 and 5. If this is something you are interested in please send me a message so we can meet. Thank you, Faith
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1400032787.html
___________________________________________________________

10) THE PRESTIGUE NANNY (Atlanta)
PRESTIGUE IS AN HIGHLY KNOWN NANNY AND IN HOME CHILD CARE SERVICE: WE PROVIDE DAILY SERVICES 7DAYS A WEEK AND OVERNITE BABYSITTING. THE PRESTIGUE NANNYS ARE ON SITE WHEN YOU CALL. THE NANNYS ARE CERTIFIED IN EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT. THE SPECIALITY IS 6WEEKS-6YEARS. IF YOU WANT YOUR INFANTS READY TO READ AND WRITE BEFORE THREE. ITS PRESTIGUE. THERE ARE SEVERAL SERVICES PROVIDE.BABY SCHEDULING ,BOTTLES PREPARATION, LUNCH AND SNACKS PREPARED FOR KIDS IN THE HOME. ALL PAYMENTS NEEDS ARE MET. THERE ARE SLIDING SCALES IN PLACE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF ALL PARENTS. DROP INS ARE WELCOME- ON CALL SERVICES PROVIDED. REGISTRATION FEES CAN BE WAVED. HOURS OF OPERATION 5:OOAM- 11:OOPM. OFFICELINES[770-969-**** OR [404-520-****] CUSTOMERSERVICE AGENTS ARE AVAILABLE TO TAKE CALLS. TRAVELING PARENTS ARE WELCOME .. IN THE CITY AND NEED DROP IN SERVICES PRESTIGUE IS AVAILABLE. SHOPPING NANNYS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. DIRECTOR MRS.FRAZIER
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/kid/1393750126.html
___________________________________________________________

11) WE NO TIMES ARE HARD SO WE WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET!!! (DC)
Playing is Learning now Have Opening For Ages 2-4 ,Playing is learning Has been in up and running for 3yrs we believe that when you play and interact you learn . We interact with your Child there is no T.V in the Daycare we Have a nice Back yard for them to Run and Play ,we also go to the park and take nature walk on nice days Every Friday we Watch Movies Have a Pizza/Mcdonals/Popyes Party on Us also give are kids Birthday Party and present on us To Set up a Time to come By Please call Miss Tizzy 240-477-****
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1395217087.html
___________________________________________________________

12) Sitter for Sat night (Norfolk)
Hi, my name is Jamie and I am in need of a sitter this Sat night for my two daughters Noelle and Ava. Need someone in my home, own transportation, and a non-smoker. Hours from 8-till.
Only serious responses please, thanks!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1401974849.html
___________________________________________________________

13) Miley Cyrus Concert
I am an early twenties recent college grad who wants to go to the Miley Cyrus Concert. I am aware of how ridiculous that sounds. When I was in my early teens my mom would pay for a sitter's ticket to take me to concerts since she didn't really want to to go to them. Since I can't (respectfully) go to this one on my own I'm willing to take your tween. I have references and have plenty of experience in a daycare and baby sitting setting. I also help out with church youth groups. I expect to meet in person before the concert and would be a little weary if you just sent your child to a concert with a stranger. Simply put; if your kid wants to go to this show and you don't want to, let me.
Original URL: No URL Given
___________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

14) Live in Nanny - Live for Free! (Maryland/DC)
Hello I am looking for a live in nanny. I work evening/early mornings 7 days a week. For childcare services, A room and seperate Bathroom will be provided for FREE! The care would be for 2 boys. Ages 6 and 9. I need to leave for work at 2 am. But the boys are sleeping. I would need my nanny to wake the boys 7:30 ish. Get them dressed and ready for school and get the on bus at 8:30. They eat breakfast at school. This is Monday - Friday. I would also need care from wake up time until 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Please respond if you are interested. Thank you, Melanie
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1399925515.html
___________________________________________________________

15) Nanny needed in Wheaton Immediately (Maryland/DC)
Nanny needed to care full-time for 16 month-old girl from 6:45am to 8:00pm, and part-time (before and after school) for 2 girls ages 4 and 8. Monday through Friday. Job starts ASAP. Pay is guaranteed Friday of every other week, $500/every other week. $600 if you have a car.
Please call 240-838-****.

Se necesita niñera para cuidar de una niña de 16 meses de las 6:45 mañana a las 8:00 tarde. También cuidará de 2 niñas (edades 4 y 8) antes y despues de la escuela. Los lunes a viernes, inmediatamente. Pago garantizado cada dos semanas, el viernes ($500/ cada dos semanas). Pago es $600 si tiene coche.
Por favor llamar el 240-838-****.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1398500957.html
___________________________________________________________

16) Reliable Part-Time Nanny Needed (Milwaukee)
We are looking for a nanny to provide in-home child care two our 1 year old (almost 2) sweet boy and our new arrival in December 2009- a baby infant girl!
Full-time (M-F, 8-5p.m.) until January 2009 and Part-time beginning February 2010 ( working mom will be going part-time beginning February 2010).
*smoke-free home
* in- home general child-care (diapers, rocking, playing, etc)
*light-cooking: food for easy healthy meals will be provided to caregiver
*games/educational games provided to care-giver
* must have own transportation
* must be reliable for 3 days of work per week (days to be determined) for 8 hours per day
* 1 year old boy very independent and sweet (his current care providers say he is low -maintanence to handle, loving, and sweet- you will see!)
* possible assistance with potty-training
* willing to work if children are sick
* CPR/first aid certified- must have documentation
* other relevant licenses in childcare preferred but not required
* must pass background check and have reliable references
*must be creative and willing to engage in educational and fun activities with children
* some light housework (putting dirty dishes in dishwasher used by children, infant/toddler laundry that may need immediate washing, general pick up and clean up)- you get the idea!We are hiring a nanny not a housekeeper :)
* must give advance 2- 3 week notice if unable to work due to vacation or other personal obligations where such notice can be given(we understand sometimes emergencies arise and are mindful of such, but if notice can be given we would appreciate it).
* be committed to work and consider this job as a permanent part-time
* Professional, fun and outgoing a must :) We are a fun family and parents who seek the trust in someone to provide the utmost care for their children.
* must be okay with dogs (we have a sweet 5 year old lab - very very low maintenance)
* only serious inquires will be considered- as we are seriously looking for someone who finds this as an ideal career for them :)
* willing to work with someone who wishes to start earlier than 02/10.
* pay: $165-$200/week
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1403384447.html
___________________________________________________________

17) Looking for an early riser (Virginia)
Starting in early January I will be in need of in-home daycare. Non-Smoking Female, Bi-Lingual Spanish WELCOME! I do have a guest room in the basement if a room is needed but NOT neccesarily looking for a live-in due to the size of my house I would prefer someone who can be at my house by 6am and then wants to leave.
My hours are not certain yet but I want to start interviewing soon.
M-F, Holidays off. Basically whenever I am off so are you and you will be paid but if you take off I will not pay you.
Will need valid drivers license and own transportation to take children to and from pre-school (3 miles from home). Hours will most likely be 6-4. Children are 3 and 5. Very easy job. Salary will be discussed depending on schedule and circumstances. ( average $250 a week). Great Job for College student who takes evening classes or someone who has a weekend job only.
My kids are very easy and self sufficient, the 5 year old is gone everyday till 12pm. NOT LOOKING FOR A TV WATCHER!!!!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1403313011.html
___________________________________________________________

18) BABYSITTER OR NANNY (DC)
I NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH MY SON FOR FIVE DAYS OUT THE WEEK..YOU WILL GET PAID 100 DOLLARS A WEEK..I WILL PROVIDE HIS MEALS AND EVERYTHING ELSE.
TUESDAY 5PM TO 12AM
THURSDAY 6PM TO 12AM
FRIDAY 3PM TO 8PM( HE HAS TO GET PICKED UP FROM SCHOOL ON THIS DAY)
SATURDAY 6PM TO 12AM
SUNDAY 6PM TO 12AM
IF YOU DONT HAVE TRANSPORTATION I AM WILLING TO PICK YOU UP AND DROP YOU OFF.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1393422856.html
___________________________________________________________

19) FT nanny needed (California)
We are looking for a nanny 5 days a week from 8am to 6pm in Alameda. The duties are to take care of our now 1 month old, take our son to school and pick him up at 5pm, prepare dinner. That is it. We don't need housekeeping, errands, nights or weekends. A share situation if fine.
In exchange we have a 1-1/2 Br / 1 bth, 1100 sqft apt with washer/drier. This is the upstairs unit in a duplex. The nanny would live upstairs we would live downstairs. It is a completely seperate space for you (and your family). The person we are looking for would be CPR/ 1st aid certified, registered with Trust Line / Bananas or a similar agency. Person also needs to be non-smoker, no drugs, and have no pets. Please let me know if you are interested.
Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/kid/1397159012.html
___________________________________________________________

20) Relist - Nanny/Housekeeper (Corpus Christi)
Looking for a live-in childcare/housekeeper. I have 2 boys almost 3 and 9. The 9 y.o. is homeschooled, 3rd grade, and has emotional issues (but is not violent). My work hours vary so I am home much of the time - just need the freedom to leave when I need to. I am looking for someone who is: Female, mature and pleasant but strict. I have a christian home and need someone of like mind and attitude. Non-smoker, limited alcohol use. Educated - at least highschool level literacy. Organized, must be able to monitor, assist and grade 3rd grade school work and uphold high learning standards. I am allergic to cleaning fliuds so I will need help keeping the downstairs clean. If you think you can juggle your time effectively I am not against you bringing one child with you. Student okay, if you have flexible schedule. References and police check a must!!! Private room, wireless internet, with shared bath.

Please do not apply if you are not serious, as I am having to relist this position after someone accepted it.

Compensation: $500/twice a month (for 1st 3 months, then $600), room & board (We do not eat fancy, but there is plenty)
Original URL: http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/kid/1394704688.html
___________________________________________________________

21) Babysitter needed for next week (Madison)
Hello! I have two toddler boys, ages 2 and 3. I will need someone next week starting Tuesday from 10:30am-around 3pm. If anyway possible it would be great for someone to accept $30 a day. Some days might be different hours. If anyone is interested please email me at aimee.bowen87@****. Thank you for looking!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1391941664.html
___________________________________________________________

22) Free Room/Board in Exchange for Live in Nanny/Mother's Helper (Phoenix)
My 19 yr old daughter has a son that will be 1 yrs old in October and she is expecting her second baby in December. They live with me (her mother) she is in college and is a great mom but...I work full time and she is really going to need some help exspecially when the new baby comes. I am looking for a live in nanny/mother's helper/housekeeper type person in exchange for room/board, food, etc. Must have experience with infants, friendly, clean and understand and speak english.
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/kid/1390860053.html
___________________________________________________________

23) Looking for a in home Nanny 5 kids (Colorado)
We are looking for a in home nanny 5 days a week for our 5 kids. I have a 3 yr old and (4) 1 year olds. I want to go back to work 5 days a week more than likley 8-5. we are looking into school for our 3 year old.We can pay up to 800.00 a month. please let us know if there is anyone willing to help us out. thank you!
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1390544057.html
___________________________________________________________

24) Baby sitting (Seattle)
hello, i am in need of a babysitter. this is the qualifacations you must have to babysit for me.
1. first aid infant cpr
2. you must be able to provide 3 references
3 you must have reliable transportation
4 you must be able to fit 4 kids in your vehicle at any given time.
5 must be willing to care for an infant.
6. must be willing to take random drug tests and pass a background check if asked.
7. no drugs, drinking, or sex while on the job.
Compensation: room & board. please send resume to gabby2lover@q.com
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/dmg/1391816905.html
___________________________________________________________

25) Childcare needed (Seattle)
I need someone in my home M-F 8:30am-2:30pm. Must be reliable and be able to get on base. Care would mostly be for one child, except for early dissmisal days, and if any of the kid are sick. Pay is $125 a week. If that will not work for you please do not respond to my ad. The one child that would primarily be cared for goes to afternoon preschool and gets on a bus at 11:40. She has school M, T, TH, F so on those days most likely you will have no children after she gets on the bus unless one of the exceptions have occured. Wensdays she has no school so you would have her the entire shift. Usually every other Wensday is early dismissal and the other two children would need to be cared for from about noon until 2:30pm. Some light house cleaning is expected. If this is something you are interested in please email your name and phone number with morning childcare in the title so we may further discuss this job. Thanks
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1403550070.html
___________________________________________________________
Special thanks this week to Elizabeth for our Feature Ad and to Jennifer for the Honorable Mention... both are fantastic finds! Also, thank you to MissDee, hijabiniqaabi, Cinder38 and mbargielski for their help each and every week and to Mary Carol, Cafegirl_78 and vshirey317... all of you did an awesome job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!






























No comments: