Monday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, April 3, 2010
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Looking for live-in Nanny (New York)
Looking for a live in Nanny.

You would have your own twin bed and closet in the same room of the childrens.

I am looking for someone that enjoys kids, being active and creative.

My 4yr old is in preschool and the 2 1/2yr girl stays at home.

The pay would start around $440 a month and with in a few months would be increased to an extran $50 weekly! We are 20 minutes by train to the city and the train is at the end of the block. I am a young mom trying to get back on my feet and going through a divorce. My children are very sweet and outgoing!

You would get one or two days off a week.

I am going through a career change and am open! I am looking for someone that is serious and dedicated! We are a young and fun family!

I need someone that can cook, clean, play, and be firm......
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/kid/1670313817.html
_______________________________________________________________

2) PT babysitter needed for regressed Adult (Chicago)
Reply to: ratsodorfy@aol.com
Looking for an occasional babysitter to care for a diapered adult. He needs to be treated as a child. He is an adult but you will treat him as you would any 2yr old in your charge. You must be ok with changing diapers, spoon feeding meals, bottle feeding etc.... No children will be involved. THIS IS FOR AN ADULT. You must be at least 18. He is a submissive adult baby that enjoys being treated like a child. This is purely a babysitting job. Nothing sexual is implied or expected. This ad is not a joke. This ad is for real. If you would enjoy babysitting a regressed adult write back and tell me about yourself and your expectations about the job and compensation expected. Compensation will bw discussed.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/dmg/1673816049.html

* Response from CL reader concerning the above Ad:

3) RE: ATTENTION caregivers for baby - Adult (Chicago)
CHECK OUT THIS BEFORE RESPONDING TO THE "JOB" OFFER TO CARE FOR A " BABY - ADULT"
THIS IS THE POSTING:

PT babysitter needed for regressed adult (NW side.) (Chicago)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-02, 4:57PM CDT
Reply to: ratsodorfy@aol.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for an occasional babysitter to care for a diapered adult. He needs to be treated as a child. He is an adult but you will treat him as you would any 2yr old in your charge. You must be ok with changing diapers, spoon feeding meals, bottle feeding etc.... No children will be involved. THIS IS FOR AN ADULT. You must be at least 18. He is a submissive adult baby that enjoys being treated like a child. This is purely a babysitting job. Nothing sexual is implied or expected. This ad is not a joke. This ad is for real. If you would enjoy babysitting a regressed adult write back and tell me about yourself and your expectations about the job and compensation expected. Compensation will bw discussed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY ? do you have to "mention " that "Nothing sexual is implied or expected. This ad is not a joke. This ad is for real. " ????
so I googled the address " ratsodorfy@aol.com " and this is what was out there ...... on http://www.spokeo.com/ :
http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=ratsodorfy%40aol.com
http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=ratsodorfy%40aol.com
be careful caregivers with the baby !!!!
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/dmg/1673937270.html
_______________________________________________________________

4) In need of childcare by 12:30! (Milwaukee)
My normal sitter cannot make it, possibly looking for someone for future use as well, but in need of childcare by 12:30 today. One 13month old boy to be watched, in my home on 102nd st, West allis. Please send info/rates and phone number in reply so I can find someone asap! (by 1200 would be better!)
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1663904441.html
_______________________________________________________________

5) night nanny needed - exchange for room (Phoenix)
I am looking for an overnight nanny to sit with my child while I work evenings. This job would consist of keeping an eye on the house and my child, in trade for a room in our house. My child would be asleep most of the time, and he/she is a very well mannered, attentive, little person. Let me know if you would be interested in this position.
You would need to be:
a female
over 19
have a cell phone
obtain/have a cpr life saving certificate
speak and read and write english
references
an explanation on how you could utilize this position to help yourself get ahead.
I am hoping that I could put someone in the position to live rent free, while going to school, or working days, to get ahead and succeed.
Thanks for looking and hope to hear from someone soon.
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/1672424575.html
_______________________________________________________________

6) babysitter for tomorrow night (Norfolk)
oay so i am planing on going out tomorrow night but im still not 100 percent sure on it.. but in case i need to find someone to watch my son frm 10pm til about midnight or so.. FYI it need to be an adult.... and someone to come to my house.. he will be in bed already so you'll just be watching TV or something... also i need to make sure your okay with my dog he is a pit bull an i know how someppl say they are mean but my Rockie is the biggest baby ever!! please let me know thanks!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1670751908.html
_______________________________________________________________

7) Need childcare last minute TODAY 2PM PLEASE HELP (Norfolk)
Hi I need childcare last minute today about 1:45pm for about 2 hours I have 2 children ages 4 years old and 1 years old... I will pay 20.00 for just 2 hours.. my husband and I have a session to attend and need to be there promptly at 2PM please e mail and i will get back ASAP!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE IN NORFOLK I WILL NOT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF NORFOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1666586216.html
_______________________________________________________________

8) Looking for Bsitter possibly regular (Sacramento)
I am searching for a babysitter that I would use once in awhile usually always on weekends..let me tell you about us, I am a stay at home mom and my husband works 10 hours a day so we never get time to ourselves, We have twin daughters who are two and a half. Right know idealy I would really prefer a college student and pls all sitters interested please reply with your rates lets say if I was asking between 10 pm to 1 am because we are searching for a very reasonable sitter considering we would only be staying out two to three hours and my daughters WILL ALREADY BE ASLEEP BY THE TIME YOU COME ..so basically your not bsittin just hanging .. If we can find somebody really reasonable we might use you up to four times a month if your up to it....thank you so much for your time
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1667737784.html
_______________________________________________________________

9) need sitter in my home - 3/31 - 10-2am (Norfolk)
Looking for someone to watch my daughter this Wednesday evening, from 10pm-2am. This needs to be in my home as she will already be sleeping. Please respond back if interested with rates and experience.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1663826534.html
_______________________________________________________________

10) nanny wanted (Phoenix)
I'm looking for someone who wants to trade housing for sitting with my child overnight, while I work. In exchange for your babysitting evenings, I will provide you with a room in my house, and most meals. I work nights and my daughter would be sleeping throughout the night. Position is available immediately. If you need housing and have a decent record and references, let me know if I can help you while you help me. The mother is no help at all. Thanks for reading and best of luck to all of us.
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/1666105373.html
_______________________________________________________________

11) SWETTY NANNY LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME JOB (Los Angeles)
"My name is Emily, I looking for a full-time position live out in West LA,
Curver City, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Venice, Marina del Rey. I am from
Guatemala and speak Spanish and English. I have great references. I love to
teach art projects, cook, spanish and I do diferents activities , reads books,
go for walks, meet a new frieds. Iam extremely organized and detailed in my
work, inventive, responsible, honest, energetic and playful. Finally I love to
prepare diferent meal and baby food. I have worked with young child in diferent
ages, I have CPR certified. If you are interest call me 323-495**** send me
message at sweetymily75@..."
Original URL: unavailable
_______________________________________________________________

12) open position for nanny (Phoenix)
looking for Chinese preferably to help two year daughter with Chinese, live in, two days off a week,all indemnities.
also looking for light house care, some cooking, also child attends daycare 2 to 3 days of the week.please call roger at 602-332-****
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/dmg/1658526487.html
_______________________________________________________________

13) Looking for a babysitter (Phoenix)
Hello, I am looking for an occasional babysitter for my 2 boys. They are 9yrs and 5yrs old. It would be for the occasional date nights for my husband and I or like tomorrow for a few hours while I go to school and my husband works some overtime at work. This is a great job for a teenager or someone in the Pecan Creek South Neighborhood to come over and play games, read books,and hang out with the boys. Almost all times needed would be either on Friday evenings and Saturday or Saturday evenings. You would need to come to my house to watch the boys. We do have 2 lovable dogs, but I can put them in my bedroom while I am gone if you are uncomfortable with dogs. If interested please email me with your rates, experience, and qualifications. Thanks so much, Ashley
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/kid/1673872166.html
_______________________________________________________________

14) cheap baby sitting (Phoenix)
hi my name is amber im a mother of 2 looking to baby sit to earn some cash I do work part time and my husbend just lost his job Ive been working with children sence I was 16 years old and Im 26 now. I would prefor to do it in you home cause I live in a one bedroom. if intrested please call or tex at 602-413-**** thank you amber
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/kid/1673193171.html
_______________________________________________________________

15) Nice sweet babysitter/pet sitter/house sitter (Tulsa)
I am a 15 almost 16 year old High Schooler. My name is Elizabeth Lewis. I am very interested in babysitting. I have taken a babysitting corse through the American Red Cross. Along with a CPR corse. I have my old child as well. I have been watching kids since i was 5. I watched my nieces, and other peoples children. I am very reliable. And if you need me at last minute, i always put you first. I will bring age appropriate games, toys, etc. I always pick up after myself and I love kids.
I love animals. And would love to take care of them.
I also will watch your house.
I HAVE REFRENCES!! AND I WILL AGREE TO BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG TESTS.
CALL 852-****
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1668895769.html
_______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

16) Childcare needed immediately in my home (Norfolk)
Hi, We are looking for a babysitter to care for our two children. ages are 3 (boy), 5 months (girl). We are a two parent family and we both work full-time.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm. (sometimes you may leave earlier it depends on work schedule, sometimes it allows us to get home by 3pm)
Compensation: $30 day which totals out to $150 a week.
We live in a nice neighborhood. There is a park and a pool nearby.
Responsibilities:
-Take care of 3 year old and a 5 month old (feeding, changing, general upkeep)
-Dedication to providing a fun and safe environment for the children
If you are interested, please call 757 285-**** or e-mail us
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1667387474.html
_______________________________________________________________

17) Looking for a babysitter (Norfolk)
I am currently looking for a sitter to watch my 3 children. The hours are you will be needed are Monday-Thursday 8am-6:30pm and Sundays 10am-7:30 pm. The position may require extra hours to be worked as I might be needed for overtime and my childrens father will occasionally get the kids on Sundays so you will not always be needed that day. I am looking for someone that is dependable, can show up on time, and is flexible to the needs of my job as a single mother. You must be good with children and want to do more than sit on the coach and watch TV. Also it’s very important that they have there own transportation.
My current sitter receives $150.00 per week if she works the full week and more if she does overtime. I am looking to pay roughly the same rate. The children are 7, 4, and 3. They are watched in my home so it’s a comfortable environment for the children. My kids for the most part are self sufficient. The oldest goes to Lee Hall Elementary he has to be up for school by 7:55 am and he walks to and from the bus stop. He is aware of the time he has to leave.
If you are interested please send an email to Janice_22_236666@****. Please include your number. I am looking to meet people as early as Sunday to set my expectations and hopefully meet the perfect sitter.
*Once the next school year begins all three children will be in school so the hours and rate would decrease. Thank you, Janice
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1672156732.html
_______________________________________________________________

18) Looking for a babysitter to sit in my home (Tulsa)
I am looking for a sitter that will come to my home and watch my children. I would even consider a person living in my home, BUT I will check references and do a background check. I would like someone to live in my house, because my husband will be traveling alot. You would have your own bedroom. I would only need you to watch the children when I am at work. My hours are 6:30 am-3:30pm Monday thru Friday and will change to 5:30 am - 2:30 pm in June, but at the present time the hours are 10am-4pm, but that will change as soon as my husband starts traveling with work. I will also consider someone coming to my home daily, but I just need someone to be reliable and dependable.
I have 2 daughters ages 19 months, and an 8 year old. The 8 year old is in school all day, so your main responsibility would be the 19 month old.
I pay $150.00 per week.
We are losing our beloved sitter due to a move :-(
If you are interested and have experience, please feel free to email me @ TRBurnett@****
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1669859366.html
_______________________________________________________________

19) Seeking Nanny - PT summer, FT fall (Madison)
Job Duties:
• Daily care for 3 children: an adorable two-year-old girl and newborn twin girls (due in July, and expected to be equally adorable). All care required- feeding, diapering, engaging in activities.
• Minimal light clean-up after children- picking up toys, dishes from children’s meals, occasionally loading/emptying dishwasher and doing children’s laundry.
• We’re looking for someone who will really engage with the children- playing with them, rather than just watching them; someone who likes to be outside and goof-off with little ones; someone who will think of fun and creative activities for our girls and who will build their love of reading and learning; someone who will look forward to taking the children to the library, zoo, playgroups, and other activities away from the house on a regular basis.
• Mom works full time from home, and dad also works from home several days a week. We have separate, closed-off work spaces. Other than when I nurse the babies, we don’t plan on spending significant amounts of time with the children, as we’ll be busy with our work duties. But we’ll be able to lend a hand if things get crazy (which they inevitably will, with three kids!). Grandparents also live nearby and will often take one of the children off your hands for a few hours.
Qualifications:
• Experience caring for infants and toddlers, with strong references
• CPR certification preferred, will be provided for those without it
• Mature, responsible non-smoker
• Licensed driver with reliable transportation and good driving record. Family will provide car for transporting children to activities
• English fluency required, foreign language a plus
• Willing to make at least 1 year commitment
Hours:
• May – Sept: Most likely 8-20 hours per week. Days/times TBD, with some flexibility.
• Sept/Oct and beyond: Full time, roughly 45 hours per week- 8:30am – 5:30pm M-F
Pay/Benefits:
• Pay: $10/ hour (before taxes)
• Paid holidays: Memorial day, 4th of July, Labor day, Thanksgiving (2 days)
• 2 weeks paid vacation: week between Christmas and New Years Day; 1 additional week on employer’s schedule
• Up to 2 weeks of unpaid personal time: to be used for sick days, vacation, personal appts, etc.
To apply:
• Please e-mail experience/resume and 1 page letter describing your childrearing style/philosophy
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1672120229.html
_______________________________________________________________

20) sitter/nanny needed for 2 boys starting 4/19 (Milwaukee)
Looking for a caring, full time sitter starting mid april through mid june then again starting the end of august (my husband is a teacher and off for the summer). The following is a listing of my ideal candidate, if you think you come close to most of these, please feel free to contact me.

I have two boys - a 2.5 year old and 8 week old. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to take around $50 per day. I know that is not much, but I hope to find a SAHM who has a 2-3 year old to keep the older one busy. He's a really good (fairly easy) boy and would love to have a playmate!!
I would like someone within 5 minutes of New Berlin Eisenhower high school (sunnyslope and beloit) OR preferably someone who would be willing to come to my house. After the summer break I'll be working from home 4 days a week and would love to be in the same house with my boys at least a couple days a week

Of course if I find the right person we can negotiate. My last sitter was AMAZING! She was very flexible, loving, fun and did fun and educational things with my son. She's unfortunately moving :( so that's why I'm looking for someone new.

Here's a re-cap of what I'm looking for:
Sitter for 2 boys from 4/19 - 6/15 and then fulltime after the end of August throught the school year
Preferably someone who has another 2-3 year old for my son to play with
Preferably someone to come to my home OR that lives within 5 minutes of sunnyslope and beloit (southeast side of new berlin)
Christian background is a plus
Not really looking for a daycare - a SAHM would be great :)

Thanks for reading!
Laura
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1671281581.html
_______________________________________________________________

21) need a sitter (Myrtle Beach)
need a sitter for only 3 days a week 20 dolars a day for my little girl if you are interested please contact me for more information 3 days and hours are from 6:30-5
Original URL: http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/kid/1666915528.html
_______________________________________________________________

22) Sitter needed for child with special needs (Providence)
I am looking for a part time babysitter, able to work flexible hours, for my 9 y/o son with Down syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder. He is absolutely adorable, but a big handful!! I am looking for a female, preferably with some type of experience with children with special needs. Not required but would be nice. However, must have a lot of experience with kids!!!

I am looking for someone who has a no-nonsense approach and is quick on thier feet. You will need.... 1. Energy 2.Patience 3. A strong backbone 4. Patience =) 5. A sense of humor 6. A strong desire to challenge yourself. And most importantly 7. Patience!!!

My son displays some of the following behaviors....Throwing himself down, tantrums, throwing things, tipping things over, and hitting himself. These behaviors do not always occur. They only sometimes occur. He is very well behaved for preferred activities. He must be kept very busy!!!

You need to have flexible hours and be able to work a few hours on weekends, approx. two weekends a month. You must be able to babysit overnight 2-4 nights per month (1-2 will be weekend nights). I pay $12.00/hour while my child is awake. The times you work an overnight shift, the hours would be 3pm til 8am the following day. For those shifts you will be paid $100.00 only. He sleeps well!! Work hours will be around 10-20 per week. Some weeks you may work 10 hours, then the next you will work 20. Usually, most of that 20 is the overnight shift which in itself is 17 hours! I anticipate that you will make about $400-500 every month.

So, if this is not confusing or overwhelming to you and you are interested, email me back! Please tell me about yourself, your experience, and why you would be good with a (sometimes) difficult child. If this doesn;t sound like your thing, no problem, take care!! you can email me at janelle04@****
Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/kid/1666144172.html
_______________________________________________________________

23) FT babysitter for 3yo girl (Norfolk)
I am a single mom of two who only needs a babysitter for my 3 year old (almost 4) girl. I can only afford $75 a week and my hours at work are from 8 - 5 M-F. I would like to find somebody that either lives close to where I work, which is off Witchduck road where 264 is, or close to where I live which is by the corner of Kempsville Road and Centerville Turnpike. I know I can't pay much but I am willing to maybe work out a deal where if you have children and need a babysitter so you and your significant other can go on a date I will watch your kiddos. I am also willing to pay under the table so you don't have to claim the income and I won't claim it on my taxes for a tax break. Please call Nicole at 757-761-**** after 6 pm m-f if interested in meeting me and my daughter, Kaylee. Thank you so much!! Have a great day!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1672390450.html
_______________________________________________________________

24) Nanny Needed (Norfolk)
Hi I am looking for a Nanny in my home near ghent area of Norfolk. I have 2 children boy age 5 and girl age 2.
My son is biopolar, adhd and odd, and needs someone that is extremely patient.
The duties include: full time care for daughter, pick up and drop off at school, especially if my son has any problems at school immediate pick up is needed. So you MUST have reliable transportation, and a reliable CELL phone. Helping my son with home work and taking both children to sons baseball practice in evenings 2 nights week Also light cooking and light house work basically keeping the children’s area picked up.
The hrs are from 7am -6:30 pm at the latest. Some nights are earlier and some days as well!
The pay for this job is $200.00 a week there is also opportunity for night 7pm-1230 pm and weekends shift for additional pay.
Please email me all information previous experience contact number and if you are available for interview tonight tomorrow and sat the position is starting this Monday Morning!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1672198858.html
_______________________________________________________________

25) part time sitter needed (Norfolk)
I am looking for a responsible person to care for my very active 2 1/2 year old little girl. I generally work evening shift from 4pm to 11:OOpm although most evenings my mother will probably pick her up early by 9 to put to bed. So basically 2 nites during week and 1 shift and probably on saturday from 10am to 5pm. Basically part time. I am willing to pay 50.00 a week as she is not there very much or very long. I want someone who will play with her, preferably if you have some children that she can interact with. Basically she would need dinner and snack or if during day just lunch and snack. We live in 23518 area code. We really want someone close by. We are near Roosevelt shopping center. Must have references. Only if you are serious and agree with price and location is near by you may call 339-****.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1666816457.html
_______________________________________________________________

26) Looking for childcare in my home (Norfolk)
Starting in May (later part) I will need someone to come to our home and watch my 3 children ages 4 and twins 2 years from the hours of 6am-8:45am three to four days a week (weekdays) with varying days depending on my work schedule. Willing to pay $5 per hour, the kids generally get up at about 8 they would need to be changed (not potty trained yet) and be fed breakfast. Call Crystal 757968**** or e-mail mooseimus@****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1669381097.html
_______________________________________________________________

27) wanted childcare $20 day (Norfolk)
my name is trevor and i have a littel 17 month old boy named nicholas that is my everything. i'm going through a separation with my wife and i'll have him one week from mon-thur and the next week just fri. i would need to drop him off at 7:00am to 7:30 depending were you are and im a service tech so would be off any where from 3:00 to 5:30pm, would love have someone that does not smoke, and will be able to do educational things with him. and of corse he is littel boy so he loves to play outside too. i really cant cant do much more than 20 a day. would be looking to get some one as soon as i can
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1663885495.html
_______________________________________________________________

28) Regular childcare needed in our home (PT) Housing possible (Seattle)
We are looking for someone to watch our 1 year old son in our home about 20 hours each week (may be slightly variable 15-25 hours). Time of day that we need someone is flexible to work with your schedule. We need someone who is reliable, responsible, and experienced with young children. Must be caring and willing to get down to play with him. Looking for someone who can start soon. Must be certified or willing to become certified in CPR and First Aid. $125/week We are located in a nice neighborhood between Graham and Eatonville. Please respond with experience and qualifications. Thank you for looking.
If you are interested in relocating, we have a guest home available for rent for the right person. Home is 900-1000sf, clean and updated with ceramic and granite. Rents for $700/month plus utilities.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1673354412.html
_______________________________________________________________

29) Seeking evening childcare Monday - Thursday (Madison)
Hi, my name is Megan and my husband, Brad, and I are looking for childcare for our 19 month old daughter, Emily. I work evenings at UW Hospital as a nursing assistant and Brad is a manager at Panera Bread on the East Side. Working in a hospital and a restaurant requires us to have sort of crazy work schedules.
We are seeking someone to watch Emily part time with a drop-off time of 2:00 PM and a pick-up time varying from 4:30pm- 10:30pm, Monday through Thursday. We might not neccessarily need you all four days and the evenings that we need someone until 10:30pm happens usually only 1-2 times per week. We get our schedules about a month in advance so you will have plenty of notice of which days/times we need you.
We prefer to pay by the hour and not a full-time or part-time rate since our daycare needs fluctuate. We can not pay more than $5.50 per hour. I have references from other babysitters who will tell you that you will always get paid on time.
Emily is a girly-girl who loves necklaces, sesame street, and books. She takes one nap per day, usually around 3pm and naps about 2 hours. Her bedtime is between 8:30-9:30 and she is usually no trouble getting to go to sleep. She doesn't have any allergies and is not a picky eater.
Please contact me at meganbaw84@**** if you think you are a match for us. Thank you!
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1665256944.html
_______________________________________________________________

30) Looking for a live-in Nanny job $40-$50 a week (Atlanta)
Hello! I am 23 and looking for the perfect family to be a nanny to there children! I am available ! I work with your income cost can be anywhere from 40 to 50 a week! Im available NOW!! please email me allison199213@**** please put perfect family in subject because im tired of spam...lol thanks! I don't believe television should watch your child. The type of nanny I am:
I love children and have grown up taking care of them. Taken care of my younger sister and son who one living with dad. I have good morals and values, I'm easy going, agreeable, personable, funny, and flexible. I'm a hard worker and do not mind doing laundry, cleaning and getting meals.
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/kid/1672993399.html
_______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to JLow2474 for this weeks Feature Ad... great job! Also, thank you to the following Readers for their Contributions: mbargielski, cinder38, MissMannah, MissDee, amyfacie, bookbagtheatre and kiddiepsyc... all of you found some awesome Ads! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. For those that sent Ads through MEEBO this week: my apologies... but by the time I got to them they had been deleted. Including the body of the Ad with the Link would be so helpful! ;-)

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE! <----













PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! USE THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT... THANK YOU!






No comments: