Monday

CL - WTF?

Continued ....
Photobucket Saturday, January 3, 2009.
.... What?!

1) Childcare Needed Tonight! (Evans)
I am needing a responsibl babysitter for tonight- both of my children will be asleep and sleep well throughout the night, but sometimes my son does get up for some water. We don't have a lot of money, but I could offer you a free massage as compensation (I am a CMT). Please call 624.**** Thanks!
Original URL: http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/kid/975860537.html
________________________________________________________

2) I need a babysitter for tonight (Wheeling)
hi,I`m a mother to a 4 year old. I really need someone, last minute, to come to my Wheeling home,to babysit my daughter. She goes to sleep around 10:30,I would need help from 11pm till about 2am. My husband works at the bar and I would like to celebrate new years with him I`ll pay $40 thank you very much, my phone is (213) 281-****
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/976031963.html
________________________________________________________

3) Need New Years Eve Care (Chesapeake-Berkley Avenue)
Hi. I have two children ages 21/2 and 8 months, my husband and I would like to go out to a movie and church so we want someone to come to our home so our kids can be in their own beds from 7pm-1am I can pay $30 for the night. Prefer you be CPR certified and have plenty experience with infants. Must like to play games, and other activities other than TV. Jennifer;717-**** Thanks
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/973462355.html
________________________________________________________

4) Sitter Needed (80911/Colorado)
I have two small children. Ages 2, and 7 months. I had a babysitter, who recently married and moved to Texas and now I'm searching again. I may need a sitter as soon as tonight (New Years eve). I prefer in my home. But willing to consider otherwise. I will need to meet with you prior to sitting, and need references. 16+ older only. Must have own ride. Also, I have a friend visiting from Flordia who I have not seen in years. She will be here for three days. I will need a sitter Friday night (1/2/08), and Saturday night(1/3/08). I have a set price in mind for tonight, friday and saturday. And it is negotiable, which I would divide and pay at end of night to assure you get your money, but also assure you will show up the other two nights. :) Also, hoping if I find a good sitter, we will be able to have you sit more often. I go out a few times a month. Looking for something permenant. You can email me or call me 719-375-****. Thank you :)
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/975566658.html
________________________________________________________

5) Needing childcare in my home 2 night (80916/Colorado)
Hi there! I know this is last minute but my sitter cancelled on me and I have plans tonight. I have 3 kids who will all be in bed and I need somone to come here and watch them until about 230. Please call or text me if you are interested. 719-439-****
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/976066272.html
________________________________________________________

6) Need babysitter for new year's eve (Mililani Town)
Hello, My husband and I are looking for a sitter for tonight and possibly for future events. Our daughter's name is Charlee Marie and is 15 months old. We would like for her to babysit from our home, be CPR qualified, and have refrences. We know that this is alot to ask for such short notice but our babysitter bailed on us last minute. We pay $10 dollars an hour and give a nice tip. Tonight we need a babysitter from 6pm - 11pm Please if interested call 808 343 **** Ask for Michelle or Ryan
Original URL: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/kid/975992924.html
________________________________________________________

7) Need babysitter in Logan Square for New Year's Eve (Tonight) (Logan Square)
Sitter just cancelled. Need a babysitter for tonight, NYE, for one baby (18 months old). Prefer Logan Square neighborhood nanny or sitter. Must have references.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/975472121.html
________________________________________________________

8) Need childcare (Hermitage, Old Hickory)
We are needing a babysitter/childcare for our 23 month old daughter. we need to find someone to care for our daughter starting on wed dec. 31st. we will need a permanent babysitter that is not afraid to commit for at least 6 months and more. need someone dependable and reliable for 3 days a week for a few hours on the 3 days. my husband and i both work part-time and will need care from the hours of 9am thru 3pm at the latest. we need someone with lots of experience and enjoy babysitting as their job, not just to make extra money. we will bring her to your home since we had a bad experience with someone coming to ours. please email me if you are interested. thank you.
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/972332320.html
________________________________________________________

9) LIVE IN CHILDCARE????? (EAST ATL)
I DONT HAVE A CAR, OR A JOB, IM NEW HERE, FROM TX, AND I NEED A JOB TO HELP ME SURVIVE.. I LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND TO COME HERE, AND I REALLY NEED SOME HELP.. I DON'T MIND CLEANING HOUSES, OR BABY SITTING, I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL.. I DO HAVE A SMALL MISDEAMENOR ON MY RECORD FOR SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED A FEW YEARS BACK, I AM A GOOD PERSON, AND WILLING TO HAVE A JOB, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO POST THIS.. AND I KNOW I AM POSTING IN THE CHILDCARE SECTION, BUT I DO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CHILDREN, MOSTLY FROM 6 MOS-5 YRS.. I HAVE NEICES AND NEPHEWS.. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP, PLEASE.. THE ECONOMY IS TERRIBLE AS U MAY KNOW.. I HAVE YAHOO MESSENGER AS WELL
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/kid/972400372.html
________________________________________________________

10) Need Childcare Immediately!!!! 12/27 & 12/29 (Briar Creek, RTP, Durham)
My name is Katie and I need immediate childcare for my 3 yr old son, Matthew, on Sat 12/27 and Mon 12/29. His daycare provider had a family emergency and won't be able to care for him. If you are near Briar Creek or Durham 27713 area and can help for these 2 days please call me: 919-450-**** or e-mail me: ktsusie@**** ASAP! Thanks so much, I appreciate your last minute help!
Original URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/970329894.html
________________________________________________________

11) NEED BABYSITTER ASAP... ( 7th St Greenway)
I just recently started my first job since i had my 9 month old daughter, and i forgot how expensive child care was. I am lookin for someone to come to my home from 9 30 am to 6 15 pm. If you have another kid thats fine... i live in a pet free smoke free home. I need someone to start as soon as Tues Dec. 30th. I know thats short notice. I Cant afford much maybe like $22.00 a day.You can email me at aleake137@**** or call me 602 405 **** thanks, ashleigh
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/kid/971695392.html
________________________________________________________

12) Are you looking babysitter for boys? (Manhattan)
I am male babysitter with more than 5 years experience. I now sound wired but you can contact my reference and get everything about me. I am looking for F/P time job. I was in au pair program. I have great reference and I have my own transportation. I will do everything with kids what you need. I have experience with all ages of kids. You can contact me by e mail or my cell: 845 367 ****
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/978195040.html
________________________________________________________

13) affordable babysitter wanted (Westchester)
want a sitter for my 5 yr. old son this Saturday nt. 1/3 for a couple of hrs. in Tuckahoe. Only call if you have low rates 914-772-****
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/977553607.html
________________________________________________________

14) Need childcare this weekend (N/E Powers)
Need care for 2 children ages 20 months and 5 years old. Will need care Sat morning to Sunday afternoon. Please respond with rates and information if available.
Original URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/977389309.html
________________________________________________________

15) Scammers!!! Screwed me out of money, and stole my stroller! (Redmond)
A couple (a husband and wife) from Oklahoma has 2 sons...they didn't pay me and they stole mt stroller. Just an FYI. I was charging $300 a week...I was kind enough to let them use my stroller and they never returned it. They live RIGHT NEXT DOOR! They manage the apartments next door. I wouldn't trust them if I were you!!! And if you see them tell them I said :P And I am throwing the almost FULL can of formula away, and MY SON's wearing your baby's diapers! lol KARMA will getcha! AND another lady who has a 2.5 yr old daughter (very cute) screwed me over twice!!! I am a softie :) Her fist check bounced so I dropped her, and then her sister came to the resue to pay the then $600 bill. She then only paid me half of what she owed so I dropped her. She hasn't contacted me for her daughter's blanket and the rest of the package of pull-ups. So, I guess my son will wear princess pull-ups, too. If you need more info on WHO these people are please RE me!!! These people are just a taste of the terrible people out there, and I should be firmer, but they seriously STOLE my stroller! And they live next door! If I didn't have two babies of my own I would go steal it back! BAD people...and at Christmas time! I am a single mom with three kiddos! How dare they!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/kid/978186617.html
________________________________________________________

16) Live in Nanny (Lower Westchester)
I am a single dad of a wonderful,beatiful, 4 year old girl recently divorced and have custody of my child, who I give the world too. Im in search of an asian or caucasion female during the day or live with us to take care of her although she is a bit independent for her age, she is smart funny playful and full of energy, she loves martial arts and asian food, so one to cook sometimes,clean up, when needed. the person to fulfil this position will recieve place to stay and salary or just salary I wish to see pictures of those interested for this position to show my little girl and let her pic,then we will arrange a meeting...here is a pic of my angel...
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/kid/971242384.html
________________________________________________________

17) Nanny Poppins needs a live-in family to love! (Toluca Lake or surrounding area)
Hello! (this is a copy and paste job, so ignore the christmas information :) I came home for christmas BIG mistake, i miss the sunny warm los angeles. What is this white cold stuff I keep getting hit with? Blah. haha I'm nanny poppins, except i don't fly. I'd love to though, how wicked would that be? lol I am an experienced, long term nanny, who has lived away from home for 6 years. I have been a pre-school teacher, daycare aide/teacher, ran my home daycare, babysitting service, and been a full-time nanny for 5 years. I would love to discuss my resume, and give more information over the phone. (which we can set-up during the week.) My Requirements -Live in position (Living out is an option in the coming year or so, but currently is live in) -A private apartment, or seperate living quarters (not in a basement) -Pay 450-500 a week. (is negotioable, but cannot go below 425) -Full-time, light housekeeping, laundry for children, ironing, errands and cooking is included in something I would like to do for your family. -Car provided (I'm buying a car this summer, will need one until then) -Family atmosphere ( i would love to have you treat me as part of the family, i enjoy talking about our days, and being your friend. I hate being treated like an employee, and shoved to the side. I love your children, and love spending time with them, so weekends or night babysitting is something i honestly would like to do from time to time.) -Flexibility-This is a MUST. Im still young, and need to get off early every now and then, this is los angeles, and i like going to events from time to time. I occasionally get free tickets, and will want off early. If this is not okay, please keep looking. I need to be happy in a position, hence why im on here looking! hhahah Over the years, I have met many families. Some haven't had a nanny before, others are pros. Whatever the case, I love meeting new people and would love to talk to you. I list requirements, because the interviewing works both ways. I want to like you too :) I have never been out of the united states, and a few families have mentioned travel, like i'd turn down the opportunity to fly with your kids? I've flown with a job once before, and i loveeedd it! I had three small children with me, and i never get over-stressed out. It's an adventure for me, and I never turn down babysitting, if i have plans, they get changed unless they are huge. I love my job, and the children i watch, and would go to the end of the earth to please you. I clean, organize, cook, do laundry, iron, make beds, clean the kitchen, maintain the shopping lists, keep the fridge organized and (moldy food freeee haha, keep cabinets and dry foods and canned goods faced and kept up to date, run errands and grocery shop if desired, bake, do playdates, mommy and me classes, or dance, i will not do heavy duty cleaning, but will keep the house clean. I hope to hear from someone, but if not, have a great search anyways.
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/kid/974279420.html
________________________________________________________

.... How Much?!

18) Needed!! In home babysitter/helper for few hours 3 days week (Winchester Va)
Hello I work 3-11 shift 3 days a week what i need is someone to come to my home and help my husband with our 16 week old son. For some reason the baby wont eat for a man and it has been hard to find someone to come help him feed him. So i need someone to come around 3 or 4 and stay till 9 or 930. I would just ask you to help feed him, change him, maybe do dishes (just bottles, to help so i wont have to so late once i get home from work), and to keep him happy and entertained. I want to make sure my son recieves great care and my husband should be here most of the time with you unless he runs out for a min to get errands done. It can be a flexible schedule for you. And i work every other weekend so 4 days out of a month will be on the weekend. And once the baby is feed changed and in bed for the night usually around 9-10 you can leave. Im willing to pay 10.00 a day since it is only about 5 hours, and you will not be the only care giver. Thanks look forward to meeting you!! **We are a very friendly couple, we want to make you feel at home, if you smoke you can do so outside away from the baby.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/976255810.html
________________________________________________________

19) Need overnight in my home babysitter (Summerlin)
Hi my name is Emily and i have a 2 yr old boy who needs a babysitter who loves playing with little boys. I work 4 to 5 nights a week 7pm to about 5am. No cleaning or cooking will need to be done i try to do that myself. I pay $40 a night and i can be very flexible on the nights i work to help fit ur schedule. If interested please email me at palmer.emily4@**** Emily
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/975936308.html
________________________________________________________

20) I need someone to watch my son only on sundays! (Anchorage)
Hello, I need some one trustworthy, dependable, mature, and friendly to watch my son every sunday from 9 a.m to 6 p.m. He is 20 months old and i want him to have the best care possible. I prefer some one in there twenties. I can pay $25 a day, it would be nice if some one accepted child care assistance but im not having much luck. if you are interested please call jessica at 375-**** Thanks
Original URL: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/kid/975519169.html
________________________________________________________

21) Babysitter/Nanny needed - 30+hrs/wk (West Dundee)
Hi there, My name is Robyn and I am a Single Mom of a 5yr old girl in West Dundee. She takes the bus to kindergarten til 11:15am and then needs to be picked up from school and watched at my house or yours til 5:30pm when I get home from work. This is Monday thru Friday only. I have a very limited income and this is only 30hrs a week, so Im looking to pay as close to $100/wk as possible but that is negotiable for the right person. I am looking for a non-smoker with their own reliable transportation. (If sitting at your home, there must be no pets due to allergies) Must be fun, energetic, reliable, responsible, and caring. Must be able to help with homework as needed, be willing to watch my child whether she is sick or healthy, and be available to watch her from 8-5:30 when the school is closed for holidays/breaks,etc. Must be able to speak and understand fluent English. References required. CPR/First Aid training is a plus. If interested in setting up an interview, please call me at 847-426-**** or email me. I am looking for someone to start immediately. Thank You, Robyn
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/974983771.html
________________________________________________________

22) $250 a week, M-F 8-6: Nanny Needed (Inwood)
I am looking for a mature,drama-free, professional, clean, loving,trustworthy and caring live-out nanny to hel me: a single working mother with a 1 year-old daughter. I am loking for something long term. I am praying for someone who I can interview as soon as possible, Sat and Sunday. Thanks!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/974611308.html
________________________________________________________

23) Child Care (economy price) (Nashville,Lakewood,surrounding)
I can baby sit you children anytime 24x 7 days a week.I take no vacations or time away.I dont send your kids home because of a runny nose oe diarea.I wipe both ends if needed,hahaha.I have a fenced back yard,room to play and a loveing home.I have 3 sons that are grown 19-21-25 and has never been in any trouble (knock on wood),Im not rich or have plenty but I do have plenty love for your children.Give me a try.I live 15 minutes from interstate 65 or 40.1 child is $15.00 a day and 2 children are $20.00 a day.Call 615-847-****
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/973391215.html
________________________________________________________

24) Seeking Babysitter/Nanny (Sparks NV)
Seeking energetic, responsible babysitter for a 7-month-old Baby. I work from home and will need someone to watch her. Hours are 7am-2pm Monday-Friday. Pay will be $95 a week.. Please send me your resume or references so we can set up an interview. estefany.villavicencio@**** I look forward to hearing back from you!
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/973533372.html
________________________________________________________

25) Free Free Free Free Childcare (Baltimore)
We offer a free trial of night care so you can see how we operate @ our Home Day Care Center. Have you ever needed to work late, or enjoy a night out on the town with tthat significant other or just a quiet night to yourself or just can't never get a baby sitter @ last notice. Problem Solve. Plesase let 6 2 6 Children Center take your worry's away. Please call 443-869-**** or 410-710-**** to schedule an appointment. First Come First Serve. We are open Now and ready to give you a break. . Our Center is open 7 nights a week. Get ready to take a load off and relax.
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/kid/976616875.html
________________________________________________________

26) Nanny needed for 1 week in February full time while out of town (Franklin)
We are looking for a trustworthy, experienced nanny to stay at our home for one week in February. We have two children, a three year old son and a one year old daughter. We also have a small dog that will be at the house. This nanny will be responsible for the children, house and dog for 6 full days. Will transport son to pre school two days. Will feed, bathe, play, teach, and hang out with the kids. They are relatively easy kids but it is a lot of work! We will require that the nanny babysits the kids a few times before we leave time to be sure both parties are comfortable. And to get to know each other and the kids. Not looking for an agency nanny. Though agency experience is great. References a must. Full background check. Will pay $800 plus expenses and meals (stocked fridge.) Nanny selected will certainly get future babysitting work and possible future nanny work. If interested please send resume, information on references, and a short note of why you are interested. We look forward to hearing from you.
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/974598662.html
________________________________________________________

27) Temporary Nanny/Housesitter (Freehold NJ)
We are looking for a responsible female to live-in with our teenagers, age 16, 15, 13, a medium size dog and a cat from the evening of February 13, 2009 to morning of February 22, 2009. The children are self sufficient, but need guidance and reminders. Position includes meals and seperate bedroom with private bathroom. Individual must have experience and references pertaining to teen care and house care and must love animals and have their own transportation. $750
Original URL: http://cnj.craigslist.org/kid/973032823.html
________________________________________________________

28) IMMEDIATE NEED for a Part Time Live In Nanny!! (Buckeye)
Flight attendant seeking a nanny for two school aged children 8 and 12. Provide care for up to 4 days a week which include overnight. Must have a clean driving record as you will be taking the children to and from school. Pay is $600.00 a Month. Call for details. Contact 602 515 **** if interested.
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/kid/972594208.html
________________________________________________________

29) Summer Babysitter needed must have car (Seaford Va, York County)
I need a reliable sitter for my 9 year old son every other week this summer. This is at my home ONLY; no other kids/adults are allowed in the home or at the club; he is not to be transported anywhere but to the club and home. Work is very easy and would be great for 16-18 year old girl who wants to hang out by the pool all summer. Hours are M-F 8:00 to 5:45. Basically I need someone to bring my son to the country club 3x a week for swimming and tennis lessons; the other 2 days a week would be at home. He has a lot of friends in the neighborhood so again really simple just make him breakfast and lunch and make sure he is safe; he entertains himself and hangs out with his friends riding bikes, swimming, or playing xbox most of the day. Again this job is every other week starting June 29th and ending Aug 28th with one week off while we are on vacation and holidays off . This job could extend into next school year if willing to watch him after school from 3:30 to 5:45. Please call or email to discuss. ($120 a week) LOCALS ONLY 757-236-**** Thanks, Rebah
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/970263957.html
________________________________________________________

30) CHILDCARE NEED FOR OUR TWO CHILDREN IN QUEEN CREEK (Queen Creek AZ)
We are looking for a Nanny or child care provider, to look after our two children while we are at work. Our oldest is 9 years and our youngest is 4 years. Our Daughter would need transportation home after school. The school is also with in walking distance from home so you could walk to pick her up on nice days if you wish. We want someone who is dependable and is caring and knows how to meet the needs of our children. One who loves to read, sing songs, play games, dance, interact with them in, arts and crafts, coloring, painting, playdoe, etc. The children love to ride their bikes. The hours will be from 12:00pm to the latest 6:30pm, the days would include, Sunday thru Tuesday, and then on Friday and Saturday (we are both off on Wednesday and Thursday) We are willing to pay a weekly amount of $100.00 because most of the care will be for the little one while his sister is in school. Some light house keeping would be great, but not required and cooking for the children is required. Our Daughter would also need some help with homework in the afternoons. If you are interseted, and this sounds like it could work for you please contact us. We need someone by Febuary 1st 2009, and would like to see a resume, refrences, a clean driving record, knowing CPR and First aid a plus, and we will be conducting a back groundcheck. Pervious experense with Children is important. Our Children are the world to us and would love for them to mean the world to you too, they are very sweet, loveing and kind to others, polite and behaved. As all kids do they have there moments but when treated with respect and kindness they give the same in return. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you. noellewitt@**** or call (480)316-**** If you could please leave a message and we will get back to you asap
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/kid/968519439.html
________________________________________________________

31) Need a caring Nanny, 5 to 6 Hours a day M-F (Grayslake IL)
We need a caring nanny for our two sons (2years and newborn), Monday thru Friday between the hours of 12:00 Noon to 5PM. This is most ideal for a stay at home mom or grandma, bring your kids too and make EXTRA money!! We have a tight budget but are willing to pay $30 per day ! Please contact Kate @ 847-548-****
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/972486874.html
________________________________________________________

32) Seeking someone to watch Kindergartener MWR evenings (Alexandria/Old Town VA)
I am looking for someone to pick my daughter up from kindergarten at MacArthur Elementary School at 1101 Janneys Lane on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6pm, bring her home (about a mile from school - walking or driving distance), and watch her until I return home at 6:45pm. I will pay $10 an evening (45 minutes total). I need someone to start on Monday, January 12.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/971023769.html
________________________________________________________

33) SEEKING: infant babysitter starting January HABLO ESPANOL! (Allston)
Hi, I'm looking for a babysitter for my four month old son. I need someone for four days a week for the following hours: Monday: 7:30 - 2:00 Tuesday: 7:30 - 11:30 Wednesday: 7:30 - 2:00 Friday: 7:30 - 2:00 The hours cannot be flexible due to these are my school hours. I am looking for someone to come to my home, although if you do live near by I can also drop off. Please email me references and a number I can reach you at. I'm looking to pay $20 per day / $80 weekly. Thanks
Hola, Estoy buscando a alguien que me cuide a mi hijo de 4 meses . Necesito ayuda para estos dias: Lunes: 7:30 - 2:00 Martes: 7:30 - 11:30 Miercoles: 7:30 - 2:00 Viernes: 7:30 - 2:00 Quisiera a alguien que viniera a la casa a cuidarlo pero o si vive serca lo puedo a dejar a su casa. Porfabor escribame con su telefono y referencias. Pago 20 al dia. Gracias
Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/kid/970539380.html
________________________________________________________

34) Need someone to watch child for free so I can get on my feet (Baltimore)
i dont have family who can help me. i need help, i cant get a job because i have to watch the baby and i cant drive, i have somewhere to live for a few weeks then i will be homeless with a toddler. i want so badly to get my own cheap place to live, have someone watch my daughter so i can get any job available and then be able to pay rent and probbably you!
Original URL: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/kid/971795711.html
________________________________________________________

35) Child Care Needed (Marshall-Manassas VA)
We need child care, in our home (can discuss in your home if in close proximity to our employment), for happy, energetic, independent - 18 month old girl. Looking for stay-at-home mom or someone interested in supplementing income. We are looking to pay between $135.00 - 150.00 depending on arrangements made. Hours will generally be between 7am and 7pm M-F - for the next few weeks then switch to 7-4. Please reply to ccare2007@**** with references, salary requirements, and short introduction of yourself. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/974573274.html
________________________________________________________

36) In need of a babysitter.... Full Time (Ft Apache & Sahara)
Need a private babysitter fulltime Mon-Fri 7:30am-6:00pm.Hours will vary give or take a half hour. I prefer one that is experienced in potty training. My son is 2 years old and I am starting to take on that journey now so I need one who will be with me on it. I can pay $120. a week. If you are interested and are looking for long time commitment please respond. I need you to start on Monday Jan. 5th. I will be doing interviews all week via phone/in person after 5:30pm Mon, Tues,Fri, and Sat. I need someone on the West side of town...I live at Ft Apache and Sahara Pls put your address in your response
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/973036084.html
________________________________________________________

37) I need a sitter for two (Mountains Edge)
Hi! I'm Amy! I am looking for a sitter for my 2 y/o boy & his 2 y/o boy best friend whom I watched for quiet a while! My hours are 7-4 mon-fri & his friends are 7-4 mon & fri only. I have watched kids for a while and it is scary to be on the other side now!! I am looking to pay $120.00 a week (neg). I would supply all food if needed. My number is (702)576-**** I live off Durango & Blue Diamond. If interested please call and I would love to meet! Have a wonderful day!! Theaes boys are a joy & have lots of personality that makes your day!!
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/973702619.html
________________________________________________________

38) Looking for a full time sitter in my home (Pilsen)
I want someone who will interact with the girls. Someone who is punctual and someone who will keep me informed on the daily activities of the girls. My family is out going. I have two girls. One is 2 1/2 yrs and the other is 7 months. My oldest daughter loves to read, and do art work, and going to the park in warm weather, spanish is a plus but not a must! I also live near public transporation. I am looking for someone in my Chicago home, m-f 8am – 5pm I offer a flat rate of $400 a month, in March my 2 yr old starts pre-school 3x a week down the street. If your interested please email me back at tea_rose_2@****
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/973902748.html
________________________________________________________

39) I have to work New Years Day. Need a Babysitter (Antioch)
I would be dropping him off at 6:30Am and picking him up at 3:50Pm. Of course we would need to be comfortable with each other first but if interested, I can pay $25.00 for the day. My son is a toddler, is not fussy, and is very easy to watch.
Original URL: http://nashville.craigslist.org/kid/971434469.html
________________________________________________________

40) Live In Nanny (West Allis)
I am seaching for someone to help me with my 4 year old son. I am a single father and can offer free room and board in exchange for nanny services
Location: West Allis Compensation: no pay
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/dmg/948587366.html
________________________________________________________

41) T-Th nanny needed ASAP (Oak Park area)
Non-smoking, reliable, responsible and MATURE sitter needed for six month old and two year old in our home. Days & Hours: Tuesdays, 3 p.m.-6:30 or 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, 1 p.m.-6:30 or 7:30 p.m. Starting January 5th. Will need your commitment through May. HOURS AND DAYS ARE NOT FLEXIBLE. However, I am happy to *add* hours or an additional afternoon if you are also willing to do light housekeeping (cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting.) You would not be in charge of the kids during those times, and this is optional. No driving necessary; we are close to the Blue Line and public transportation. We are a very friendly and appreciative family with two wonderful and easy-going kids. However, after six months we're on sitter #10 and interviewed countless others, and the same problems keep coming up: 1. No teenagers still living at home. We've wasted a lot of time talking to sitters who say at the last minute, "My mom won't let me work." If your parents are still telling you what to do, you're too young for this job. 2. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the rate is final. Do not accept the job and then try to renegotiate your pay on the first day. 3. You will need to provide at least three verifiable references from families you have worked for, and at least one of these should be someone who can verify your infant experience. 4. You absolutely must be on time for work. If you have to miss work, and sometimes that happens, we would need as much advance notice as possible. 5. Please check the days and times carefully and make sure you are available for those days and times and can commit through May. 6. Please also make sure you know where Forest Park is located in relation to you and whether or not it is too far before you apply. 7. Thank you, but we are not interested in day care or off-site care. 8. Your written and spoken English should be very good so we can communicate effectively and in case of emergency. 9. Non-smoking includes not living with a smoker -- we have health issues and can't work around this. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL THE FOLLOWING: 1. *Details* of your infant/toddler and childcare experience (ages of the kids, dates you worked with them, etc.) 2. Your salary requirements. (Don't say $10 if you're going to insist on $15.) 3. A little bit about yourself and why you like to sit/nanny Interviewing this week. The more information you provide up front, the faster we will reply.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/972566010.html
________________________________________________________

42) Nanny - varied hours (Jasper GA)
We are listing this position in Admin/Office jobs, hoping to find an individual who is bright, cheerful, responsible and can multi-task in a home life with our two young children. We have a small business in Jasper and are looking for someone who is no more than 20-30 minutes from the house. (You may be working in the morning, then go home, and then come back, the same day). We both work at our office, 5 minutes from home. There may be times when we decide to stay home and you may be asked to come in to the office to do administrative work. If you have friends who may be interested, please show them this listing. Background: We have two young daughters, ages 3 and 5. The 5 year old is in school from 9:00AM to 2:30PM, Monday through Friday. The 3 years old is in school Tues-Thurs at the same hours, at the same school. We need someone who can arrive at the home at 7:30-7:45, if needed, to help get the children ready for school and then drive them (15 minutes away) to school. Both children may be out of school--holidays, sick time, school breaks, etc. and you will be needed at home with the children all day. At other times, you will be in charge of maintaining the house--cleaning, vacuuming, making beds, children's laundry, etc. Expect multiple errands, besides driving the children to and from school. Grocery shopping, picking up laundry, going to the pharmacy, doctor's appointments for the children, etc. The hours may vary and you will need to reside nearby to allow flexiblity. We may call you at 4:30 and ask for you to stay until 6:00PM for example. On other days, we might ask for you to take off during part of the day, but to stay at night, so that the parents can work late or visit with friends for dinner. This would not be more than once every one or two weeks. Some days, you will help in the AM, be off until 2:30 and then work until 6:00. Some days, you will not be needed at all, and other days, we may ask for your full time help. When one of the parents travel, we may ask you to spend the night, to assist the other parent with the children. And, occassional weekend work may be required, but this will not be regular. As you can see, we need someone who is not tied down with other responsibilities. This can be a young indivdiual who does not have their own childcare responsibilities or it can be a young-hearted, mature individual. Experience with children is required. Please do not apply if you have not had long term childcare experience, either professionally or with your own children. Background review will be required. The pay range is in the $8 - $12.50 per hour range, depending on experience. Higher individuals--please do not respond. We have an upscale home on a 65-acre horse ranch and we would prefer to do this job on our own, but our business requires that we both work. Must be pet friendly and be able to swim with an excellent driving record and verifiable references. Polygraph test may be required. Must be able to cook and start dinner for the family 1-3 times per week. Hours per week can range from 20-40. Send resume with desired income requirements. Please include a cover letter explaining your desire annd experience in the position. Any resume not including the cover letter and income requirements cannot be considered. This is not a babysitting job. You need to be responsible. You need to be computer literate. You need to be able to help educate the children instead of having them watch TV! THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THIS MAY BE A FULL TIME JOB WITH YOU LIVING ONSITE IN A PRIVATE EFFICIENCY on the horse farm. If so, compensation would be reduced as you have no rent, telephone, electric, gas, trash, cable or property taxes to pay. If you are interested in this option, please let us know. We are considering this option--but it is just a possibility at this point. Finally--you must be a high energy individual. I am 49 years old and two young kids wear me out! Thank you for your interest.
Original URL: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ofc/951772961.html
________________________________________________________
Special Thanks To: SFClaire, Chrissyma, MissDee, mbargielski, Kermee2000 and several Anonymous Contributors! You did an awesome job! If you sent in an Ad and do not see it, my apologies, but quite a few had been flagged for removal by the time I got to them so I couldn't add them to the list. Remember: CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!!

No comments: