Sunday

CL-WTF?

CL-WTF on ISYN Saturday, May 30, 2009
.... What?!

1) I NEED CHILDCARE IN MY HOME (Williamsburg Va)
HI I AM LOOKING FOR CHILDCARE FOR MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER.. I WOULD LIKE THIS TO BE IN MY MOM..HOURS WOULD VARY IT WOULD BE A COUPLE HOURS A DAY..I NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCE WITH KIDS AND HAS SOME KIND OF REFERENCE.THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR A COLLEGE STUDENT OR A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT..IF YOU HAVE A CHILD YOU CAN BRING THEM WITH U.PLEASE EMAIL ME I WILL NEED THIS TO START IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO..THANKS
______________________________________________________

2) Mother and Daughter Daycare (Burnsville)
We are starting a mother and daughter daycare together and we have plenty of openings. I am 17 and my mother is 25 she has been doing daycare for almost 3 years and I have been helping her throughout those three years so we both have plenty of experience. This job is mainly going to be done by myself Angel (the daughter) but my mother will be around to help while I am at school which after I will be taking over. We just mo ved into a nice new home where there is plenty of room for the children to run around. Our rates are $130 for toddlers per week and $160 for infants per week. We have tons of toys for both boys and girls and our backyard has tons of room for the children to play. For any who are interested please call me at 952-688-**** my name once again is Angel or you may call my mother at 952-688-**** her name is Jodianne or e-mail me at the e-mail provided. If you could save all questions for the interview when we can answer them in greater detail that would be very nice. We are both fun and loving people and your children will love it here with us. My mother has a daughter herself who is 5 years old who would be playing with the kids during the summer until school starts up. Thank you very much for all who respond.
______________________________________________________

3) Need Daycare This Week (MW-Milwaukee)
I am looking for someone to watch our two boys for this week. They are ages two and four, both boys. They are full of energy and enthusiasm and love to do many activities. They are not potty trained at present. They usually do not nap any longer. We would prefer someone certified in CPR and who is willing to come to us. We would like a non-smoker and a person who offers reasonable rates. Hours would be 8-4 Wednesday -Friday this week. If interested, please call 315-****.
______________________________________________________

4) needed today (Pearland/Friendswood)
i need a sitter today for my little one for about 5 hours as soon as possible would like to drop him off around 1 or so and should be done working around 5 or so i can pay 25 dollars for the day or a little more he is 18th months old
______________________________________________________

5) Summer Childcare Needed (League City/Pearland/Friends/518)
I am looking for Summer childcare for my 6 year old daughter. She is very well mannered and is pretty self sufficiant, but would like to have a FUN place for her to hang out this Summer. I am a single mom and support my child on my own so economical childcare would be VERY appreciated without losing out on GREAT childcare. My hours of need are Monday-Friday from 8:30-5:30. Please contact me if you are interested in helping!!!
______________________________________________________

6) FULL TIME BABYSITTER WANTED (Foster Avenue)
I AM LOOKING FOR AN ALL AROUND THE CLOCK BABYSITTER. SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO BABYSIT ALL DAY OR AL NIGHT...I WILL NEED THE PERSON TO DROP OFF THE KID AT CAMP FROM 9 TO 6 THEN PICK HIM UP AND STAY WITH HIM DURING THE NIGHT AS WELL. THIS IS ONLY A THREE WEEK GIG SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AD AND PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE. THIS IS A 450 DOLLARS A WEEK GIG SO DONT WASTE TIME IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MORE..
______________________________________________________

7) Part Time Babysitter (Westport/Fairfield/Weston/Southport)
HI I AM LOOKING FOR A PART TIME BABYSITTERI HAVE A GOOD REFERENCE AND A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AS NANNY I DO LIGHT HOUSEKEPPING,LAUNDRY,SHOPPING, COOK .ETC MY RATE IS $20 IN HOUR THANK YOU!PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK FOR ANY QUESTION
______________________________________________________

8) Mother's Helper and all-around Personal Assistant (Mercer Island)
Professional Mercer Island mom ready to hire a super-motivated and energetic all-around assistant. Job will primarily entail entertaining a 3-month-old infant, with some light domestic work and errand-running. Also includes some care of 7 and 9-year-old siblings through the summer.
Few things to note right away:
-I work primarily from home, so looking for a good "team member" to keep things running smoothly.
-Need someone who is available at least 20 hours per week.
-Candidate would be willing and able to stay with us for at least 1 year.
-Must have reliable transportation.
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and provide proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- This position is not suitable for caregivers who wish to bring additional children along.

That said, here's a breakdown of the expected responsibilities:
-taking care of attachment-parented 3-month-old baby boy (if you're not sure what that means, be sure to read about it first)
-help with meal prep (lunches, starting dinner)
-straightening / light cleanup
-facilitating schedules/responsibilities for big kids
Additional possible duties:
-schedule management
-organization
-picking up messages
-filing
-shopping errands
If interested, please send an email with the following info:
1) Name and all contact info
2) Intro/background (aspirations, why interested in this position)
3) Past relevant experience
4) Any additional skills
5) Dates/times available (approximate if summer schedule is not set)
6) Any dates you cannot work
7) Asking Salary / Compensation / other expectations and terms

Pay is negotiable depending on experience and skills. If you want to work, there’s plenty of opportunity to do more. In addition to my regular job, I have a consulting business, and could use someone who picks up technical and administrative tasks quickly. Compensation would be increased at regular intervals based on value-added performance.

The baby is sweet and very agreeable, and needs someone to pay close attention to figure out when he wants something. Seven loves math and sports (but cheats like the dickens). Nine is a comedienne and artist and loves to boss all the neighborhood kids around. We're a family who values a low-tech, healthy and connected lifestyle. Looking forward to finding a great fit for our family!
______________________________________________________

9) Occasional night & weekend babysitting (Spanaway)
I am looking for a girl age13 or older who may be interested in babysitting for my two daughters, ages 9 and 1 1/2. I would need the occasional sitter for night outings and or weekday evening classes. If you live close I can provide tranportation to and from our house when needed. I would prefer to meet your parents to make sure they are comfortable with the arrangement. Please contact me if you are interested.
______________________________________________________

10) Part time Childcare needed (Havertown)
I have an immediate need for childcare on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from about 1:30/1:45 to approximately 6:30/7PM. It would be for four children - right now one is in school & won't be home until 4PM. They're on the younger side (7, 5, 5 and almost 2) so they're pretty energetic but for the most part they are good listeners and eager to help and are a lot of fun. We do have a park at the end of our street as well as a decent sized backyard for playing. They have a third floor playroom, and at that time of day especially as it gets warmer I'm not opposed to employing the electronic babysitters (TV, computer, playstation) if you need to. They love, love, love arts and crafts and music and I don't get to do as much with them as I'd like to - if you have creative bones, all the better! I'd need for you to feed them dinner, and would plan to have as much pre-prepped for you as possible. You might have to heat & serve.
The end time varies because my job should be ending at 6 but sometimes gets pushed back - it kind of varies by the day - and my husband's arrival home is usually sometime in that 6-7PM hour as well. As soon as one of us arrives you're home free!
Compensation is negotiable; I'd rather come to a per diem agreement than an hourly rate simply because the number of kids you'll have at any given time can change + the time is variable.
Prefer someone who can come to us - it's okay with me if you bring a kid or two along!
There's opportunity for additional hours during the week - we could either set something up regularly or be all flexible about it. I do work from home part-time, too, so it would help me out.
In the fall, I need childcare as well, so if you're interested in working through the whole school year, we can talk about that, too!
______________________________________________________

11) Need a reliable, responsible babysitter (Coatesville)
I love kids and kids love me. I am a high energetic person with a great imagination. I have experience with ages 2 months and up. I also have references upon request. If you need affordable childcare, I will come to you and it will only cost you what you can afford. The first day is FREE.
______________________________________________________

12) HELLLLPPPP!!! IN-HOME SITTER NEEDED ASAP FOR 1 DAY (Norfolk)
HELLLPP!!! I am desperate need for a sitter for tomorrow 5/30/2009, in my home. I have a scheduled event to go to (more info upon inquiry). My initial plan for childcare isnt gonna fall through and i need a back up plan fast. Please i hope someone can help me. I have 18 month b/g twins. I also have an 8 yr old sister who would be here as well and is very helpful. If there is any one willing to cover this please respond to this. Or you can contact me at 214-****serious inquires only please. Thanx so much in advance.
______________________________________________________

13) Daycare needed 30 May 2009 (23602)
I am in search of a daycare provider for my nine and five year old tomorrow Saturday 30 May, 2009. It would be for about five-six hours around 5pm untiil 10-11pm. Serious inquires only. I would prefer for someone to come to my home. However, I am open to dropping my children off if needed. I am willing to pay for gas mileage as well; if someone is willing to come to my home. Additonal children are welcome. Please contact me if interested.Christina
______________________________________________________

14) WE NEED A SITTER FOR TONITE!!!!!! (Kings H'way/Utica)
Hi. Today is my husband's B'day and our sitter cancelled on us. We have an event planned for late tonight and we are in need somone to come to our house and monitor our kids. If this sounds like something you are capable of, and you are mature, responsible and have experience in this area, please contact me so that we can further discuss this. We would like to meet with the right individual around 6pm this eveining and if you are selected then the position would be from 12am-3 to3:30am. We would pick you up and drop you off. We are looking for someone local and if this works out, it could possibly turn into an ongoing thing. The payment for 3 hours would be $40.00 and the kids would already be asleep by the time you get here. You can feel free to watch TV or use the computer...(at measure of course). Please contact us if you are interested. We are looking forward to hearing from y9ou.
______________________________________________________

15) I need childcare ASAP (My home or yours)
I have two children ages 23 months and 40 months (boy n girl). The oldest is potty trained and the other is in the process. I need a sitter tomorrow from the hours of 11a until 5pm. In my home or yours. My budget will allow me to pay a one time price of $40. I am also seeking a long term sitter for a Monday - Friday from 7am until 5pm at the price of $125 per week. either my home or yours. CPR / First aid /degree or license prefered. Experience and references necessary. If interested please call me TODAY!!. If you are just interested in sitter tomorrow for the $40 dollars that is okay because its more important for now. May need the weekly sitting to begin Monday! Please contact me for immediately consideration. Location: My home is in norfolk. I am willing to drive anywhere near va bch, chesapeake or norfolk depending on location. (for tomorrow only) for full time m - f, sitter will be needed near my home / driving route. I will also be moving to virginia beach in two weeks in the area of 23454 off laskin rd. so if you are around there that would be perfect. 757.639.**** Thank you for reading.
______________________________________________________

16) need overnight care asap (Hampton)
I need someone to watch my child from 8am Thursday untill 9pm Friday. I have to leave out of town for work and my current sitter has a family emergency. I am in despereate need... I am ridiculously low on cash but i can pay. Please be reasonable.
______________________________________________________

17) I need childcare asap (Norfolk/Hampton Roads)
hi, i need child care for two infants this saturday. my kids are 2 and 10 months. they get well with others kids. i need a provider that watches oterh kids. i have much money to afford. but it will only be about an hr or 2. please help. call 757 401 ****. my name is christina . call or email me. must live around me
______________________________________________________

18) Childcare needed tom ASAP (Fayetteville)
Im still needing childcare for tomorrow. I have a doc appt at 12:30 so I will be needing chilcare from 12 until 2 or 3 at the latest. I have 2 kids of my own but I also watch 2 other kids. But you will only have 3 ages 1 1/2, 2 1/2, and 3. I would prefer someone to watch them here, but if I have to bring them somewhere I will. I live in Fayetteville but my appt is in Springdale, so anywhere between there is great if I have to drop them off. If interested, email me with your information and rates. Thanks.
______________________________________________________

*Meet Danielle Valentine:

19) NEED CHILDCARE THIS WEEKEND AT A LOW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!! (Hampton Roads)
HELLO PARENTS ARE YOU IN NEED OF CHILDCARE BUT HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN TO BEACUSE EVERYONE PRICES ARE SO HIGH WELL THINK AGAIN !!!!!MY NAME IS DANIELLE VALENTINE AND I'M HERE TO SETTTLE THAT.....FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY TO THE PARENTS THAT CALLED YESTERDAY I HAD SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE AND MY PHONE WAS OFF: ( I DO APLOIGIZE) BUT ON THE BETTER SIDE IT'S A NEW DAY CHILDREN NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME IM' 19 YEARS OLD CURRENTLY ON SUMMER BREAK FOR SCHOOL WHERE I AM STUDYING TO BE A PRATICAL NURSE AND LOOKING FOR SOME WORK IN THE CHILDCARE FIELD. I HAVE WORKED IN DAYCARE HOMES AS WELL AS CENTERS. I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERINCE BETTER YET HANDS ON EXPERINCE. YOU COULD CALL EITHER THREE OF THE DAYCARES I HAVE WORKED FOR AND THEY WOULD TELL YOU THE BEST(I HAVE THEM FOR REFRENCES IF NEEDED). I AM CPR & FIRST AID CERTIFIED & I HAVE RECENTLY HAD MY TB SHOT TAKEN. I AM AN OUT GOING PERSON IM NOT JUST A BABYSITTER BUT A FRIEND TO YOUR CHILD AS WELL. I DO TAKE SHORT TERM NOTICES APON CALL AND IF FOR SOME REASON I AM BOOKED I WILL GIVE YOU $5 DOLLARS OFF YOUR NEXT CALL YOU NEED FOR CHILDCARE. I DO NOT POST MY RATES UP HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE NEGOTIABLE I ALLOW THE PARENT TO TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER BECAUSE THE ECONOMY IS NOT IN A GOOD STAND. I BET YOU WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS GOOD RATES LIKE MINES AND CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN WITH RESPECT & LOVE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THE PARENTS WHO GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO WATCH THERE LOVE ONE'S. THANK YOU FOR READING MY AD HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON GOD BLESS DANIELLE VALENTINE (757)277-****

20) NEED A SITTER TONITE I HAVE A SPECIAL GOING ON!!!!!!!!! (Hampton Roads)
HELLO PARENTS I KNOW ALOT OF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ SOME OF MY AD'S ALREADY I HAVE POSTED ALOT HERE LATELY!! WELL A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF MY NAME IS DANIELLE VALENTINE I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT WHERE I STUDY TO BE A PRATICAL NURSE. I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERINCE WITH CHILDREN I HAVE WORKED AT CENTERS ALSO HOME BOUND DAYCARES AS WELL. I LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN THEY ARE THE NEXT GENERATION COMING UP TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE. I'M ALSO CPR & FIRST AID CERTIFIED AND I HAVE RECENTLY WENT AND HAD MY TB SHOT RECORD DONE. THIS SPECIAL IS FOR $$$$$FOURTY DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$ CALL AND ASK WHAT THE HOURS ARE THIS IS ONLY FOR TONIGHT SO FAR NO ONE HAS CALLED SO BE THAT LUCKY WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (757)-277-****
______________________________________________________

.... How Much?!

21) Looking for a babysitter in 23464 (Va Beach)
Hello, I am looking for a babysitter from M-F 7:30am TO 5:30pm. My son is 1 yr old. I am looking for someone close to my house in Va Beach zip code 23464 close to Indian River rd & Lynnhaven Pkw, or close to Ferrel pkw & Pleasant valley rd (Salem middle school) Please if you do not live close to these areas,di not respond. I prefer NOTto have PETS at home and must be cpr certified. I can afford at max $100/week. Pls send pics if you could, that would be helpful. If you are interested, pls call at 757 892-**** or email me. Thank u Marlene
______________________________________________________

22) Childcare for Homeschooler (Chesapeake/Great Bridge)
I'm looking for a home schooling mom to watch my daughter 1 or 2 days a week so I can work. Preferrably in the Great Bridge area. I can afford to pay $25 dollars a day from 8:30-5:00. Must be willing to do school work with my daughter who is going into 4th grade. Thank you for all your responses.
______________________________________________________

23) Daytime @ home babysitter (Cypress Tx)
Family of 6 looking for a Daytime Baby Sitter for the summer...great summer job for students!
We have a 4 yr. old and a 3 month old that needs to be taken care of from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday some Fridays off....NO CLEANING....NO HOUSEHOLD CHORES!! Other then making sure our 3 month old has ate every 4 hrs...and our 4 yr. old does not eat junk! We also have a nine yr. old...but he will most likely be in and out of the house for summer activities.
Qualifications:
1. You must be CPR certified
2. You must have 3 referrences (past employers only)
3. You must like children!
4. You must be able to come to our house
5. Bilingual is a plus...we speak Spanish and English
6. Resume detailing previous related employment and contact numbers to past employers.
7. You must be able to start by 06/01/2009
PS: OUR FRIDGE IS ALWAYS STOCKED! AND YOUR MORE THEN WELCOMED TO ANY FOOD IN OUR HOME. Compensation: $100/week
______________________________________________________

24) sitter needed tonite (Aurora)
hello, i need a sitter for tonight. i am 20 yrs old and i have a 7 week old little boy. he is very good. i just need a sitter for a couple hours from 10 pm. to 12:30 am or 1 am. I can pay ten dollars but thats about it. i would prefer if you came to my place. however i need a dependable one with expierence. i do not want someone hurting my child! please email me or call me at 307 746 ****
______________________________________________________

25) need a pt babysitter/nanny (Centerton Arkansas)
We have been doing interviews but nobody yet. I Am looking for a sitter to come in my home (preferred). The hours would be alittle diffrent every once and a while but never before 6am and not after 6pm and only 9 hours a day. I Need at the most is 3 times a week and at least one day. The pay is 25 a day some days he only needs watched for 5 hours but it will be the same pay 25 a day. Food and drinks are provided. After we are comfortable with you20and if you are a responsible driver, we would not have a problem with you taking him out of the home to the park or a close erran you need to run. we are pretty flexiable we are just looking for a person that will give our son attention and love. If interested you can reach me at 644-**** if i dont answer i will give you a call back either at my lunch or after 7pm you can also email me with any questions.
______________________________________________________

26) Childcare needed for 1 (Rogers/Southern Pea Ridge/Little Fl)
I am looking for part-time or full-time child care for my one year old child. You must be located in rogers, pea ridge or little flock. Also, you must have references and noone in the home can have a criminal record and you must have referances. Also, no inside pets. And if you are going to have more than 2 children other than mine please do not apply. Please contact me via e-mail if you would like more info. I can pay $10 for half a day and $20 for full day.
______________________________________________________

27) Summer childcare needed (Fort Meade MD)
Childcare needed for three children during the summer. From 6:30am to 4:00 pm. Monday - Friday. My children are 7, 6, and 3 years old. I am looking for someone who is reliable and will take the time to read and play with the children. Must have a valid drivers licence and vehicle. We have a large community pool in our housing area that the children love to go to, along with a few different parks with in walking distance from our home. We need someone who will be able to begin June 1st for the mornings and full time beginning June 10th. References required. $300/week
______________________________________________________

28) Only $2.00 an hour (Wauwatosa)
We have 2 openings ages 4 or older our special is only 2.00 a hour until the end of summer. Lots of things to do with a park right across the street,a huge backyard, a big play fort and swing set. The only thing you need to bring is a lunch, we will provide snack/drink. e-mail us
______________________________________________________

29) Sweet, loving Nanny needed (Palisades Park)
I am looking for a full time, live-out nanny for my son starting in August. I am a teacher and will begin work in September. However, we will be working together in August before school starts so that you can learn our routines and schedule. The following are the requirements/details of the position:

-need to have reliable transportation
-do household chores, such as cleaning, cooking, laundry, and etc.
-do chores for the baby, such as laundry, cleaning, and preparing food
-engage in stimulating activities with baby daily such as singing, reading books, playing games (NO TV OR VIDEOS)
-work hours are M-F 7:30 - 5:00
-salary is $1300 a month/$325 a week
-nanny cam will be viewed daily

Please email me if you are interested to set up an interview.
Thank you
______________________________________________________

30) Live-In or Full-Time Nanny (Columbus MD)
I am a stay at home mom looking for either a live-in or full-time nanny to help me take care of my twins boys in our home starting Tuesday, May 26, 2009. Must have infant experience and excellent references. Also must be a non-smoking female that is comfortable around small dogs (10 lbs). The duties of the job include infant care, changings, feedings, activities, laundry, and basic household chores. Compensation are different between the full-time position (8.00/hour - approx. 50 hours a week) and the live-in position (250.00/week + room and board). We will provide 5 paid personal days after a six month period. Please contact me if you are interested - we are conducting interviews on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.
______________________________________________________

31) Need a reliable babysitter (Norfolk)
Looking for a babysitter who is over the age of 16 and is responsible reliable, and loves children, must be willing to take my 4 year old daughter to the park, beach,(5 minutes away) and things like that as well as warming up meals for her, and reading and helping with school work. If this sounds like something you can do, please call me at 757 553-**** ask for Trish. Hours will be 5-9 Monday through Friday and Saturday 9-2 and sometimes saturday nights (but will always give advance notice what saturday night that would be. Pay is 45 dollars a week or negotiable depending.

*Response from CL reader:

32) RE: Need a reliable babysitter (Norfolk)
You have to be kidding me! Your paying $1.80 an hour? I don't think teenagers are even dumb enough to work for that, jeez!
______________________________________________________

33) Looking for Childcare at my home (West Cleveland)
I live on the west side of Cleveland, very close to i-90 and i-71. I live on the north side of the westpark neighborhood.
I am looking for a childcare provider who will come to my home to take care of 6 girls; 2 1-year-olds, 2 3-year-olds and 2 grade school children for the summer, during the school year you will be responsible for the 1 year olds and school pickup for the other children. This is a 3-family situation, all children have been in this setting for 1 year and play very well together. There is a possibility that 1 additional grade school-aged-child will be added.
Applicants must be willing to have a lot of FUN this summer. We have a playroom downstairs, live within walking distance of two parks, and have a pool in the backyard. The grade school girls are very self-directed and play independently most of the day. Must have working knowledge of CPR and water safety, to supervise kids in my 3 foot pool. Must have current auto insurance, reliable transportation (bus is OK, you just have to be able to get here and home without incident). Hours will be from 7 am until 4:30pm. Paid every Friday. Extra pay available when older children are out of school, will pay extra per day for sick days. During the school year, the rate will be adjusted due to far less children during the day.
Rate of summer pay is $400 per week, for the 6 girls. $450 if 7th child is added. Rate of pay for school year is $300 per week. Willing to negotiate for higher rate in the fall, if willing to do some housekeeping (about 1 hour per day).

*Responses from CL readers:

34) RE: Looking for Childcare at my home (West Cleveland)
9.5 hrs/day X 5 Days/wk = 47.5 hours per week
$400 / 47.5 = $8.42/hr
to be responsible for 6 children?

35) RE: Looking for childcare at my home (West Cleveland)
You just made my day.... This is sooo funny, I cannot stop laughing..
______________________________________________________
Special thanks to: afnt81, MissDee, chere25, mbargielski, pansypot17, hungrycollegestudent and nervous nanny for Contributing to this weeks List... all of you did a great job! Again, my apologies for the delay. CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday... Please send next weeks Ads HERE.

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!

No comments: