Sunday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Mary Poppins needed for a Naturalist family (Texas)
need i say more? truly we just dress according to comfort..family consists of myself, 3 children... 1 full time, and two only when not at school... must be live in..services in trade for room and board.. single female only on pets, children or boy/girlfriends.. no distractions.. must have vehicle that seats 4 valid dl, and insurance.. reasonable weekly allowance supplied as for everyone has monetary needs.. like to find an open minded persons asap.
URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/dmg/1979269615.html
__________________________________________

2) After school Nanny for two yummy girls (4,6) (D.C.)
two yummy amazing girls looking for someone for weekday afternoons. pick up from school, then various activities, planned and unplanned. must drive. and must love to laugh. start immediately.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1976445750.html
__________________________________________

3) Emergency Sitter Needed for Tuesday (tomorrow) (Norfolk)
I need someone to come to my house at 915 till 1105 when my son gets on the bus. You are free to leave after he gets on the bus. My nanny has a drs apt and will not be able to make it tomorrow. So this is a temp job for today and maybe for future days that my nanny may need off. One problem is I dont get paid till Friday so I would not be able to pay you till friday. If you can wait for me then I can bring the money to you on fri before 1 or after 6. Please let me know if this would work for you asap. Pay is 10.00 call or text me at 757-708-**** Jennifer
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1975878720.html
__________________________________________

4) I baby seeter and my home 7 days (Las Vegas)
i looking kisd to taking care and my house or you house,i have 20 years experience,i have reference,latter i have c.p.r. i have a car (702)862-**** ingrid
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1982026005.html
__________________________________________

5) Live in Mother's Helper Exchange for Room & Board (Phoenix)
Housing/Help exchange. You are not required to do ALL the work,
just help. ie. Mothers HELPER.
Three children ages 3,4 and 7
Housekeeping
Some cooking
Help w/homework
We provide Cell Phone
Possibly Provide Car
Internet Provided
Food Provided
Utilites Included
You can be:
Female ONLY
Spanish/English
No Pets
No Smoking, Drugs, Exessive Drinking
Must have drivers license
No overnight guests
Share a room with 7 year old.
1 Child Ok or Pregnant Ok
Can be in school Part Time
Can have friends over with prior notice
Be capable to watch children on your own as Mom is on call for work sometimes.
Please Contact Alicia 801-759-****
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/1976899666.html
__________________________________________

6) Babysitter tomorrow (D.C.)
I need a baby sitter for tomorrow for 3 hours (9:30 to 12:30). I will probably be home but I need to do some work so I cannot really be looking after my kid. I am near Marymount University
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1976961109.html
__________________________________________

7) The Ever-Wonderful, Heart-Warming Childcare Giver! (Milwaukee)
Looking for one of the TOP Childcare-Givers that your children are SURE to love? Does the title "Nanny Erik" ring a bell? Unique... Individuality... Animated... and One of a Kind... I'm Erik Poleate... I'm every child's FAVORITE Care-Giver! I'm a 21 year old; Professionally Animated Child-Care Giver! 8 Year Practiced, CPR, First Aid, 14 Year Swimmer, References a Plenty, and fully equipped with "Poleately Fun and Imagination"! Truly an Inspiration to families! Unsure? That's alright! My REFERENCES will change your mind!
Here are a couple to start with:
Kim B****: (414) 332-****
Danielle K****: (414) 745-****
I achieve what most other sitters ought to be in childcare, plus a lot more! For your children, I put the SMILE on their face, a LOVE in their heart, and a world SO unique, they're yearning for more! "I'm a dream around the corner"!
Cell Number: 414-552-****
Experienced with ages: 2 years and up!
Salary: Negotiable; $6.00 - 20.00 per hour
Willing to travel: Between Racine and Germantown / The Lakefront and Pewaukee
Erik
P.S: Updated Background Check and Resume WITH References Upon Interview.
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1971610362.html
__________________________________________

8) need sitter saturday night (Las Vegas)
you must hae own car or ride. We have family coming in to town and want to take them out. My regular sitter was called into work. Saturday night 9pm-? need sitter for 2 babies and 5 older kids. Not a hard bunch to watch. Older kids can all take care of themselves and really help you out. Babies will be sleeping... as long as babies are asleep you can be to as long as if the older kids need you dont mind them waking you up. They will be playing video games most of the time. doing interviews all day today please call or text me at 702-772-**** please also have refrences and how much you would like to be paid. again pretty easy but need someone who is reliable, loves kids and is honest.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1983101931.html
__________________________________________

9) FREE CHILDCARE - my 4yo needs a friend (Seattle)
I am looking for another 4 year old boy to watch during the day so my son has a playmate and will do it for Free.

I have a 4 year old boy who is an only child but plays very well with others. He has a quiet demeanor and loves trains and cars, ect. I work at home 2 days a week and my son gets very lonely, so I would like to take care of another child the same age as him the days I will be home so they can play together and both find a permanent friend in each other :) The days will be during the weekday and the hours are for regular 9am-6pm day business hours, Tuesday & Friday are my available days next week. I will do a full 8 hours both those days, or if you are looking for less time, that's fine too. Please tell me if this is something you are interested in, what hours you would like during Tuesday & Friday and please tell me a little about you and your son.
I have no criminal background, you are welcome to do a background check on me - I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs- I am a christian, I am loving, kind and really enjoy children. I would like to meet with you and we can interview eachother hahaha. Thanks.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1971425527.html
__________________________________________

10) i need a sitter for tonight mine has an emergency (Seattle)
help need a sitter i had plans tonight to go out and my sitter cant do it at the last minut help 360 388 **** ask for crystal ooh yeah its a baby girl 1 1/2 yrs old
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/1984347189.html
__________________________________________

11) Looking for a Nanny for my infant (Las Vegas)
We are looking for a full time nanny for our 9 month old son. Must have very recent experience with infants. I am very easy to work for and treat my nannies like my family. My last nanny relocated to another state due to her husband's job. Please reply with resume. I really need someone that has experience. 15.00 per hour. Monday through Friday 8a.m. to 4 p.m with a one hour PAID lunch break while the baby sleeps.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1984646169.html
__________________________________________

12) Sitter needed ASAP!!! (Las Vegas)
Looking for a nighttime sitter 2-4 days a week.....from 430 pm to 1230 am. Watching 3 boys ages 8, 3, 1.................theyre in bed by 9......please email asap......needed to start tomorrow......
MUST PUT RATES ................OR NO RESPONSE........I am a volunteer so I cannot afford to pay a huge amount... good for a teenager or someone looking for a little extra cash!
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1983618789.html
__________________________________________

13) Teenager looking to babysit! (Norfolk)
Hey! Thanks for looking.! Im a sophmore at Granby High & the summer is coming to a end. Im looking to babysit on the weekends. My prices are very reasonable.The youngest child I have tooken care of was 5months, the oldest was 12. You can text me with any questions that you may have. Thanks, Chemise 757-717-****
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1983875653.html
__________________________________________

14) Dependable early morning babysitter (California)
We have an engaging, relational 2-year-old & live by the Fairgrounds.
We need someone on-time, dependable, and experienced with this age range to come Monday to Friday 6-7.30a.m. at $10/hr.
Occasionally, we may need you til 8.30a.m. or for date afternoons & appointments.
Daddy would be home during this time for emergencies but hopefully your presence would allow him to sleep in. Our child might even be asleep when you arrive.
We'd enjoy someone relational, warm, responsive, responsible.
You must be drug/alcohol/smoke-free, fingerprinted, with a clean DMV record, & CPR trained (or willing to watch related netflix DVDs).
We prefer someone able to commit longer-term so our child can build a relationship with you, able to come solo (without your own child/ren) & open to light house (or yard) work before our child awakens. This would be ideal as PT job for someone who lives, works, or goes to school near us.
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/kid/1981149747.html

* Response from angry CL reader:

15) RE: Dependable early morning babysitter (California)
As someone who has worked with children for many, many years, I resent that a part-time (if you can call it that) job would require YARD WORK between the hours of 6 A.M. and 7 A.M! When was the last time YOU did yard work when it was STILL DARK OUTSIDE?!?!?! Geez. It sounds like what you need is a yard guy.
URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/kid/1982184311.html
__________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

16) Need full time childcare (Seattle)
I have a 21 months old son who is in need for someone to watch him over when I go to work. I need childcare from 5am -5pm Monday - Friday, and at least 1 weekend per month. I will supply food, milk, diaper and wipe. He is a pretty active boy and easy to take care of. I live in close by ft Lewis, so I would prefer someone live close by so I don't have through rush to traffic everyday. And one more thing, no smoking nor pet, please. I will pay $400 a month or something close to that, but don't expect me to pay $5 an hour though. If this is what you willing to do, then email me back along with a short description of yourself, i.e. age, experience, location, phone number, etc. Thanks!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1970391424.html

* Response from angry CL readers:

17) RE: Need full time childcare (Seattle)
Not only is this insulting to anyone who would watch your child but it's completely illegal. You can't pay someone $1.66 an hour for childcare. What kind of parent would think they could get a decent childcare provider for that? You can't think to much about your child's safety. If you can't pay more than $400 a month, I would recommend looking into getting state help for childcare.
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1970469335.html

18) RE: Need full time childcare (Seattle)
Wow, you are asking someone to watch your child for 12 hours per day 5 days a week ALONG with at least one weekend a month for $400 per month!!! Here, shall I do the calculations per hour for you???? Just for the hourly weekly rate you will pay $1.58 per hour! THIS CALCULATIONS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY WEEKENDS EITHER!!!! Are you serious??? You're right, someone shouldn't expect you to pay $5.00 per hour....they should expect you to pay more! COME ON!!!! Would you work Full Time for 1.58 per hour?????
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1970488503.html
__________________________________________

19) Date night sitter needed (Dallas)
New to Arlington area and seeking a date night sitter who will predominately need to watch our daughter while she is sleeping. Looking to pay about $25.00; however, must have reliable transportation. We are two extremely picky and protective parents so if you are not serious please do not apply. This would every other Friday from about 10 pm until 4/5 am. Please contact us for more information looking to start this Friday October 1, 2010.
URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/kid/1980492065.htm
__________________________________________

20) We need an in-home Nanny to watch our infant (Chicago)
We're looking for a full-time nanny to watch our infant at our home in Naperville ASAP. We prefer that you are first aid and CPR certfied, or would be willing to get such certifications. Flexible start and stop hours, but prefer 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. If you have your own child, or watch another child, you would be welcome to bring that child into our home to watch as well. Willing to pay $150 - $175/week. References and background check required for any chosen nanny. Clean driving record also preferred. Please respond with your interest and availability. Thanks!
URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1980440993.html
__________________________________________

21) Babysitter needed (Milwaukee)
Hi, I am looking for a babysitter for my 18 month old son. I am looking for someone willing to take $2 per hour for watching him. I will be providing the diapers and food and everything else that he needs so who ever is interested will not have to supply anything for my son. The hours that I would need would be one or two nights a week from 4:30 until 9pm or 10pm. If anyone is interested please call me at 262-353-****. I realize that $2 an hour is a very low rate but I am having financial issues and can not afford anything more at this point. Thank you.
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1974858815.html
__________________________________________

22) Need childcare ASAP (Milwaukee)
I live in Pewaukee and work in Delafield & Brookfield so looking for someone in these areas. I have a one year old that I need childcare for ASAP. Looking at the price range of 20-30 dollars a day and who can sit morning, days and nights Monday through Sunday. I do know my schedule a week in advance. PLEASE ONLY CONTACT if you can do for this price and are able to watch my child any day of the week. Also only contact if you can do this if you are available morning, days & nights. The latest I usually work is 9pm sometimes a tad later. Usually the earliest I work is 7am. Again please only respond if this would work with your schedule I have put a ad out already and rec'v many responses that say only Mon-Friday 7am to 5pm and saying 35 dollars a day plus food. I want my son in one place not having multiple sitters. So please only respond if you can work with this schedule. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. Please call 262-696-****.
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/dmg/1980191058.html
__________________________________________

23) child care needed in my home (Seattle)
Hello we are looking for a full time sitter to care for our 2 daughters 11 and 3 in our home friday through tue from approimatley 630pm till 6am we can afford to pay 125.00 a week or 25.00 a day .but honestly you will only be watching them for a few hours as they go to bed around 930 you are welcome to sleep after they go to bed or do whatever and our 3yr old is potty trained and there is no cleaning or cooking unless you want to we do require references if you are interested please email me back and we will talk need someone asap thanks the kraemers
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/kid/1984335559.html
__________________________________________

24) looking for a reliable babysitter (Denver)
I live off of 92nd and Sheridan, and i am looking for a sitter for a few hours tomorrow night. I can only pay 20 dollars, from 5pm to 10pm. Would be at my house, and you must like cats and dogs! Hoping for a teenager or stay at home mom that can do this somewhat regularly. Please call or text at 720-447-**** Thank you!
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1984454735.html
__________________________________________

25) Mary Poppins Sitter/Nanny Needed (Tulsa)
We are looking for a loving, caring, energetic, outgoing, bubbly, understanding, and a reliable sitter. You must have a clean background, auto-insurance, CPR and 1st aide certified, non-smoker, and reliable transportation. I am looking for a Mary Poppins personality. The duties include but not limited:

Picking up my two children from Mother's Day Out and School
Helping my son with his homework for one hour
Provide care and attention
Attend to them
Provide a healthy snack and juice
Play with them and color
Keep them busy and entertained
games and activities

The hours are 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm Mon.- Fri. Occassionaly Fridays off but do keep it blocked. I will let you know the day before. There might be times where you will only care for our children 3-4 days a week. For this reason I would like to pay a cap rate of 140.00 every 2 weeks. This is a really good pay considering some days will be off and you will still get payed. This is perfect for a college student or a stay at home mom. I certainly do not mind if one of your children are around. You can care for my children in my home or your nice home. The best convenient way for you. If you provide excellency; then we may consider a small christmas tip bonus*** =). This is a long term position. Please respond with your resume and 3 references and I will contact you for a quick interview.
URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1982659823.html
__________________________________________

26) Barter: Part-time Nanny in exchange for free room and board (D.C.)
Our family lives in a large single family home in DC. We are seeking a live-in part time nanny (before and after school, effectively), for our two children. In exchange, we are offering free room and board in a large and private room of your own.

The ideal candidate is female, age is unimportant. French-speaking is a plus. You MUST drive. Ideally, you'll have your own car. Our expectations are that you will get the children up, dressed, fed, and out the door in the morning to take them to school. All day (from 8 to 3) is your independent time.

In the afternoons, the children need to be picked up, helped with homework, fed, and gotten ready for bed. Dinner needs to be prepared for the family (you included, of course), but breakfast is just the kids. There is no heavy housekeeping. There will also be some errands, play dates, rehearsals on some evenings.

We need someone who is responsible, ORGANIZED, conscientious, and is pleasant, reliable, and fun. We are a fun, open, and honest family with well-behaved children. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me. We would like to find someone with whom we can have a long term arrangement. This may be an ideal situation for a responsible individual who is taking classes part time. Also, (and this is certainly not a requirement), I do some traveling, where the children will accompany me, and you could travel with us, with part time responsibilities and travel expenses paid, of course.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/dmg/1972500235.html
__________________________________________
Special thanks to the anonymous MEEBO for our Feature! Also, thank you to the following Readers for their Contribution: mbargielski, noenanny, nannybee, ladybugblessingscrafts and MissMannah. All of you did an awesome job this week... I think it is one of the best CL-WTF's we've had! Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE! <----








DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT... THANK YOU!

No comments: