Wednesday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, December 12, 2009
cl wtf
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Single African, Carribean, Black Amer or Black Latina Nanny Wanted (NY)
Youthful filmmaker with day job, 52 y.o., 5'11, 170-75, toned, progressive and kind, seeks thin African, Caribbean, Black American or Black Latina woman for LTR or marriage.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please email me with your/her height and weight, and we'll take it from there. I have current pictures of me (fully clothed!) to send--just ask.

Excuse me for posting in the jobs section, but the Craigs List personals section is a sewer, and the woman I'm looking for, or someone she knows, searches in this section for work

Born in Brooklyn, raised in Queens, I've been privileged to live in San Diego, Nairobi, Honolulu, DC, Dallas, and Alabama. I've worked many day jobs, including as a college English professor.

I'm a down-to-earth, very smart (book and street), working-class guy. I prefer an ambitious woman who's seriously focused on her career or studies, and who reads more than she watches TV.

Also prefer a woman who's independent, can stand on her own, and feels she's a man's equal in all regards. I'm a good man looking for a good woman for an equal relationship with mutual love, friendship and nurturing. * Compensation: LTR or Marriage
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/lab/1500222642.html
______________________________________________________________

Honorable Mention:
2) Mommy Helper (New Jersey)
I'm looking for a female to help me around the house with some light cleaning ,my 4 yr old boy and cooking if you know how to cook.You will get payed daily.If you're a bi-fem that wouldn't mind playing also that would be a BIG ++++++. Just e-mail me back with if you're interested and with your rate.
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/dmg/1500451619.html
______________________________________________________________

Just... wow!
3) Need a Male Au Pair? (Virginia)
Hi. I'm Luis Ramos from Mexico City. I'm 24 years and i am an au pair, i arrived here in Vienna Virginia in September 4th 2009 i have been here for almost 3 months. My work is very easy because i take care of 2 boys (13 and 15) it was hard at the beginning but now they play with me and they trust in me. My work here is to wake the boys up at 6am and check when they go to school by themselves at 7 am, after that i am free (their parents go to work). Every day i go to the gym and then to the library to study English pronunciation and in this time (7 am to 2:30) i can take care of your child or children. At 2:30 the first boy come back and i have to be there until their parents return from job. in that time I go for shopping and cook. My activities at evening after 7 pm are going for classes. i am studying at Georgetown but my class today will be the last class. I will subscribe again in January. I am also available for working with your children after the 7 pm and Saturdays all day. i dedicate Sunday for church meetings. i was a mormon missionary for 2 years. I do not drink coffe, no alcohol, no smoke. no bad words. i'm neat and organized and i try to live high moral values.

Mexicans are conservative people and the religion I practice I do not usually go to parties or clubs. I prefer to walk around town, visiting museums and going to nice restaurants. My host parents told me that they won the lottery with me. In Mexico i was teaching "speed reading" and "cooking classes" My stepmother has a baby Monica my little sister. three times a week i took care of her. cleaning her, feeding her, playing with her, etc etc. At home in Mexico I helped kids from 8 to 13 years in their studies of English. in the church as a teacher always interact with teenagers and taught them good manners, moral values and the gospel.

My goals are to improve my abilities in the English and save money for when I return to my native country. My host parents provided me a car; i paid the gas for my personal purposes.
I am also available for the Cleaning of the house, gardening, cooking, shoppings, washing cars, driving you children etc etc. I play the piano and my goal is to study at CIA (Culinary Institute of America) that is my dream. if you search "Carnalastra" in youtube.com you'll fine like 10 videos of my sister :) and i have pictures at facebook.com estigmata_apo16@**** Depending on my abilities in English at the end of the year as an au pair, I'll decide if I stay another year to improve my pronunciation.

Finally i love sports like, swimming, volleyball, gym soccer and boardgames. i hope you find interesting my aplication. and please feel free to ask whatever you want :) best wishes
Luis Ramos from Mon to Fri (7:30 am to 3:00) and saturdays.
Original URL: http://swva.craigslist.org/kid/1474182574.html
______________________________________________________________

4) Need care for 2 mo old 4 days a week (Norfolk)
My name is Maryann. I have a 2 month old son and need child care. I cannot afford day care as I barely make more than they charge per week. I'm currently applying for child care assistance. My roommate was watching him, but has since turned to hard core drugs. I don't receive child support and am afraid to file until I find a better living arrangement. I go to work at 10 on Tue, 2 Wed-Fri. His dad can pick him up between 4 and 6 as his time off work varies. His dad will keep him on rainy days also. I will bring everything he needs. He takes naps and usually isn't a bad baby, but has his days. I seriously can only afford 50-60 a week. If you can work with me, please call me at 718-****.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1497720060.html
______________________________________________________________

5) 16 YEAR OLD NEED WORK TO SUPPORT BABY (Norfolk)
I NEED WORK TO SUPPORT MY BABY!!! ON TOP OF ALL THAT I NEED TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL MY ACTIONS!!! I IM A YOUNG FATHER WANTING TO WORK BUT WITH NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE CANT
DO NOTHING!!! I WANNA SET A GREAT EXAMPLE ON MY BEHALF TO SHOW THE WORLD I COULD DO ANYTHING IF I SET MY MIND ON IT!!! I DO ALL SORTS OF STUFF!!! I'LL CLEAN YOUR HOUSE MOW THE LAWN
DO ALL THE WORK YOU NEED ME TO DO IF I CAN HANDLE IT AND I CAN HANDLE ALOT!!! ALL I WANT IS TO BE A GREAT FATHER EXAMPLE ON MY BABIES LIFE!!! PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT iluvlora2@****
AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU 1 RIGHT BACK!!! JUST NEED WORK IF POSSIBLE!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! IT WILL BE MORE THAN APPRICIATED!!! AND IM WILLING TO LEARN ANYTHING YOU NEED DONE!!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/res/1498373995.html
______________________________________________________________

6) Boobie Milk (Get it off my Chest) (Norfolk)
So I have a baby and I've been breastfeeding him for almost a year now...Typical guy! LOL Won't leave 'em alone. Now I have a freezer full of pumped milk and I don't have room for my Christmas cookies!! What am I going to do with all this milk?? I thought of using it to cook with, but I didn't know if it was nasty or not....What to do, what to do...
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/rnr/1505370438.html
______________________________________________________________

7) 1 evening FREE of Childcare till 12-24-09 (Norfolk)
I know this year has been rough on everyone including me. So starting tomorrow from 6pm till 10pm thru 12-24-09 I will be offering free childcare so you can get your shopping done for a Christmas present. You can choose either a toy or clothes because I am trying to help a friend out who has been helping me out all year but now she is struggling because she just took on the care of her sister's kids. I have ten years of experience babysitting. I am CPR and First Aide Certificated. I also have a Certificate in Early Childhood Education. I have a 4yr old boy also.
Here is the kids ages and sex: The things can used or new. I will wrap the presents.
1. twin 14 yr old girls (she would like clothes for them) 1 wears a sz16-18jr pants and a med shirt, the other ears a sz 14-16 pants and lg-xl shirt
2. a 6 yr old girl she wears a sz 10-12 pants,shirts,skirt,and dress she likes barbie or anything girl toys
3.twin boys age 4 both wear a sz 5-6 in pants and likes any type of toys
4. a 3 yr old girl wears a size 4t and likes any toys
Thank you n advance for any who helps out. And to everyone have a safe and happy holiday.
Call Linda at 200-**** or e-mail for info
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1496118810.html
_____________________________________________________________

8) A MUST READ for All Nannies & Parents! (New York)
Hello Nannies & Parents! I happened to be browsing through nannies4hire.com and came across the most disgusting family in CT. Read this profile thoroughly and beware if they ever happen to contacct you via craigslist or any other nanny site. Parents of Weston, if you're familiar with this family, or friends of this family, here's a deeper look at their real character! From what I've read these people cant handle or do not want to take care of their own children! SO SAD for the kids especially, my goodness!
Andrew and Karen
Family ID# 21826
Parent's Name & Occupation: Andrew - Equity Trader
Parent's Name & Occupation: Karen - Physicians Assistant
Location: Weston, CT 06883
Country: US
Personal Website:
Child Info: 4 Year Old Boy 3 Year old Boy
This family has the following pets:
Yes, 2 Lab Retreiver dogs - Very friendly, but large. They love our kids
We need a nanny to start by:
Start Date Flexible
Our nanny needs to: Live-In
Weekly Salary: Negotiable
Position Duration: Permanent / Full-time
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate in the following age range:
18-19,20-25
Hiring location:
CT
We prefer the following qualifications in a nanny:
Swimmer,Non-drinker,Drives,Non-smoker,Cooks,Nanny Experience
Does your family smoke?
No
Please describe your discipline style, and what methods you'd be comfortable having your nanny use:
We are strict but very loving and prefer to read to our children. TV is used infrequently.
Are there any family problems a nanny should be aware of, or is there anyone in your family involved in treatment (counselling, medication, support groups, etc.) for special needs such as learning disabilities, chronic illness, family trauma, etc.?
We are a model American Family - 2 kids, 2 dogs, volvo wagon.
Please describe your family:
Very loving and friendly, we try and maintain a fun and educational environment. We all pitch in and enjoy life.
Please describe the layout of your home and neighborhood:
Very kid friendly. Lots of land to play, and lots of house to play in. Dedicated play room for the kids. Outdoor activities are stressed.
Please write a brief description outlining the responsibilities of your job:
Looking for full time nanny who wants to devote her time 24/7 to the care of our children Including lite cooking, cleaning, driving to school, laundry, playing outdoors and walking the dog. Looking for a nanny who is willing to put their social life on the back burner and be willing and able to devote all of her time to our job. Nothing less than that will be acceptable to us.
Additional Comments you would like a nanny to know about your family:
We are very easy to work for but only will accept applications from totally devoted 24/7 nannys. If you want to go home on weekends or on dates at night do not apply for this job. If you do not want to do lite cleaning and laundry do not apply for this job. We are looking for a super nanny and will reward this person with a wonderful family and fun environment. But, again, we need a nanny to be available all the time and be willing to make our lives easier.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO BE OUR OF THEIR FUCKING MIND!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/kid/1501962631.html
_____________________________________________________________

9) Child Bodyguard (Phoenix)
I graduated number 1 out of 250 Marines in Marine corp boot camp. I am an expert in hand to hand combat. Like a true soldier, I consider myself already dead, and would guard your child's/children's lives with my own and fear of death is not an issue as I am strong in my Catholic faith and believe firmly in the hereafter. Phoenix has a bad problem with kidnappings, on average, one a day. As our economy worsens, so will this problem. I am an out of work carpenter and have no ties in my life. I have the fastest reflexes you will ever see and I am an expert driver as well. I was stationed at MCAS Yuma and am familiar with AZ. I attended Saint Andrews Grade School and Cathedral Preparatory School in Erie, PA, the same high school Tom Ridge attended. I am a good cook and excellent housekeeper also. Please feel free to call me so we can get more aquainted. Unfortunately, I will only be able to work for one family even though I wish I could protect all the children. I can be reached at 814-504-**** and am ready to travel immediately. Thank you for your time and God Bless. Sincerely, Richard
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/kid/1505050188.html
_____________________________________________________________

10) Broken Futon Frame (Norfolk)
This frame needs lots of TLC, right now being held up with 550 cord. Has wooden arms, and one magazine holder (other was broken), does NOT come with the mattress. If interested, please e-mail me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
P.S. Toddler is not included, or anything else.... just the frame
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/zip/1502014528.html
Note: Enclosed pic shows child playing on broken futon
_____________________________________________________________

11) please read this (Norfolk)
i recently lost my cell phone and i have a part time job and along with that i have bills! i cannot afford a new cell phone and the plan with what i make working in retail so i figured i would try babysitting to enable me to get a new phone i am looking to babysit someone's kid or children for about a week i will only charge $60 for the whole week thats half the cost of the phone and plan! i can afford the other half working my other part time job i do have my OWN child he is 2 years old so refrences would be my own and of course my family if needed i love children i am looking to babysit anytime before 5pm ( due to my other job) if anyone could please help me out please email me! i am willing to babysit from williamsburg to newport news i live in williamsburg
oh before i forget i am 23 years old i am a single mother i am currently living with my parents my life is all about my son i dont have much of a life due to my job i am looking to babysit children in your home i am willing to do a background and drug test if needed thank you for reading this ad and i look foward to hearing from you!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1498412367.html
_____________________________________________________________

12) LIVE IN NANNY NEEDED IN 24hrs IN MD (Maryland)
Immediate job available for a mature, responsible, LIVE IN Nanny to care for adorable 3 year old. Pay is 1200 a month non-negotiable. Biweekly pay with paid vacation and days off.
No driving needed. Room and board provided. Will have private room but will share separate bathroom with baby. Light housekeeping required. should be able to play with baby, read with baby and be fun loving. Must be legal to work in the country to be considered. Should be able to relocate in 24 hrs. Will get two weekends off a month. Minimum 3 months committment required for this job (at least till March 2010). Call 410905**** or email with age, details and references if seriously interested.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1495865623.html
_____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Live in Nanny for infant twin boys (New York)
Please, no services... no men... no live-out babysitters.
This is a chance to be a member of our loving, fun, intelligent and newly expanding family! Be part of something meaningful, helping me take care of twin boys due in early January. And, put away a couple of hundred dollars a week for your own needs. :)

I am looking for a very special woman... and I hope I can find her here. Right now, I'm raising my 16-year old alone, but I'm pregnant with twins.

You would live rent free in your own room in sunny Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. In addition to the two-hundred dollar salary, I will pay the bills. I will provide food. If you have experience with kids and are a young woman, who would like out of her living situation, or a mature woman, a pensioner, a widow, a recent immigrant with a relatively good command of English... if you are new to New York, or would like a fresh start, this is the job/living situation for you!

I would care about you and your time. As the caretaker to my kids, your needs would be on a par with ours. I am looking for affectionate, intelligent, compassionate care. I'm looking for someone who can be a loving disciplinarian, teacher, and surrogate mommy when I'm not home or too tired.

I am looking for a very special woman... and I hope I can find her here. I'm pregnant with twins.

You would live rent free in your own room in sunny Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. In addition to the two-hundred dollar salary, I will pay the bills. I will provide food. If you have experience with kids and are a young woman, who would like out of her living situation, or a mature woman, a pensioner, a widow, a recent immigrant with a relatively good command of English... if you are new to New York, or would like a fresh start, this is the job/living situation for you!

I would care about you and your time. As the caretaker to my kids, your needs would be on a par with ours. I am looking for affectionate, intelligent, compassionate care. I'm looking for someone who can be a loving disciplinarian, teacher, and surrogate mommy when I'm not home or too tired.

You will not be bogged down with cleaning, cooking, laundry and other chores. You will be there solely to take care of my newborn infants, when I can't.

We can work out reasonable hours off. You can make other nanny friends in the neighborhood. You should have child care experience (at least with siblings, but preferably as an employee or a mother and/or grandmother). You should want to live rent and bill free as part of a loving family including my twin boys who are due in early January & me, a professional woman in her early 40s. Also living with us will be my daughter. She's my joy, but she's not available as another pair of hands for the babies.

I can't wait to meet you. I know you are a needle in a haystack, but it will be worth it when I find you.

I have no set-in stone criteria, but .... if you have CPR training, previous care of twins, any education in childhood or developmental studies, and excellent work references, you will get priority.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/1504931715.html
_____________________________________________________________

14) Live in Needed (Ann Arbor)
***I dont want to hear any bashing about pay or hours. you will be flagged for removal!***
Hello, Our home is just outside Ann Arbor.
While here you will have your own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children, dish (most channels included along with the brazilian/portuguese channels), use of a car and a cell phone (available for use off hours as well as long as you dont abuse it).
Pay and benefit breakdown
Cash Payment = 175 per week
Car is = to 250 per month
cell phone is = to 60 per month
Room and board is = to 900 per month (mid for this area)
This equals approx $2000 per month in benefits.
Possibility for some more work working for the our other business. There are also lots of opportunities for weekend work or evening work if you needed the extra cash!
Duties include but are not limited to:
*preparing and cleaning meals
*Keeping daycare areas clean (kitchen, living room, basement, bathroom)
*implementing an educational program designed by me *everyday care of the children (there are 6) Some shopping for the daycare (groceries and supplies)
*They are generally well behaved and outgoing children. Most have been here for years so they are familiar with the home, surroundings, and routine.
*All weekends are free.
*Hours open are 7:30-5:30, but you will not always work all of the hours and we can be flexible with appointments (The latest you will get off is 5:30)
*Must be able to pass an FBI background check, and become certified in CPR/First Aid. You will also attend some trainings paid for by us. All major holidays are off as well as 5 days for Christmas.
*Plenty of time to attend school if you wanted!
P.S. We will not be participating in any au pair programs so you must already have authority to work in the USA. sorry! :0)
Original URL: http://annarbor.craigslist.org/kid/1504274488.html
_____________________________________________________________

15) Single Mother in Need (Houston)
Can anyone help me, I can not afford to pay much for childcare for my son . I am willing to pay $50 per week. I need someone that could watch him from 7:30 to 6 Monday through Friday. I know this is a lot to ask of someone I am just having a really hard time right now. I am looking for someone that is in Old Katy or on Mason Rd. Please help Thank you Single mother in need of help *Please email me if you know of anyone that can help me*
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1502902013.html
_____________________________________________________________

16) childcare needed (Little Rock)
I am in need of childcare in the Cabot area. I have a 11 month old little girl. Her name is Aimsley. She currently is in daycare but I can not longer afford daycare at their rate. I am looking for someone to keep my daughter in their home from 7 am to 6 pm. I am looking for someone to keep her Monday thru Friday for $75.00 a week. I would like refreneces if you have any. I would like someone that would be willing to teach my daughter stuff like ABC's, 123's, colors, and shapes, you know stuff like that. She is very loving and I would like it to be a loving environment. If you are interested please email me at sparker614@**** or call me 501-612-****. I will look forward and talking and meeting you. Thanks
Original URL: http://littlerock.craigslist.org/kid/1493699800.html
_____________________________________________________________

17) Caretaker for 10mo old ASAP (Richmond)
I am a single mother with two children. I have a 4 yr old son that goes to school through the day, but I am looking for a caring,cpr trained caretaker with experience with a 10 month old or my daughter. My daughter needs someone who will love and teach her things that are appropriate for her age. I work full time but i do not have a set schedule. I need someone to be availible btwn the hrs of 6:30 am and 6pm. Not everyday will be that time! I can ONLY afford to pay $100 a week.I am never late on payments. whichever you are comfortable with I can pay at the beginning of the week or the end of the week. Please email me at the email attached. Thank you! Sarah
Original URL: http://richmond.craigslist.org/edu/1491254571.html
_____________________________________________________________

18) Looking for a Nanny (Norfolk)
Nanny need for a 9 month old baby 30 hours a week.
Must pass a background check and drug test.
Must be ok with friendly dogs.
Duties include feeding baby, putting him to sleep, making baby food, doing his laundry and putting it away, cleaning all baby dishes, keeping his room clean and playing with him. No TV is allowed while baby is awake, but is ok while baby is sleeping and if all other duties are done.
One parent works from home so will be there during the day.

$5-$7 per hour depending on experience. Also if provided grocery list for lunch, we will purchase these items. Will offer a week of paid vacation after 6 months.

Do not apply of you are not interested in working or if you are looking to watch TV all day. Looking for energetic and happy person who loves children.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/edu/1488356393.html
_____________________________________________________________

19) Great Offering! Looking for a Live-in Nanny (New York)
Hi I am looking for a nanny to care for my two children . I work 5 days a week and am looking for someone who can care for them on those days.My work schedule is from 4-12am. I am looking for someone who needs a place to stay, in which room and board will be provided. You will be receiving $125 a week for childcare, a room and board for your own privacy, use of telephone,internet, and television, and food.A TOTAL OVER $350 OF BENEFITS. This job is perfect for somene who needs a place to stay and who needs a job within the comfort of your own new home. My children are great kids, they are usually on a schedule which will be easy for you to know how to care for them. I am looking for someone who is very serious, who has experience, and mature.If you are interested please, I urge for you to be aware this job is for someone who really needs it and that loves children. I am very responsible, and considerate and your payment will always be provided on time. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY 646-750-****.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/kid/1496930226.html
_____________________________________________________________

20) spanish speaking nanny needed asap (Las Vegas)
looking for a grandmother type nanny that is available from mondays at 3pm til fridays at 12 noon to stay in our home to help with 1 five year old boy and keeping a clean home.someone that will bond with my son as a grandmother would is very important.if you are available to stay in our home 4 days weekly to help and interested please email me.thanks.160 weekly cash
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1481957510.html
_____________________________________________________________

21) CHILDCARE NEEDED ASAP! (Norfolk)
I AM NEEDING CHILDCARE ASAP! I HAVE A TWO YR OLD DAUGHTER. MY WORK SCHEDULE VARIES FROM MONDAY TO SUNDAY. I WORK AT JOES CRAB SHACK. I WILL BE NEEDING WEEKEND CARE AND SOMETIMES I WORK AS LATE AS 12AM. I CAN AFFORD TO PAY $15 TO $20 PER DAY (BECAUSE MY SCHEDULE VARIES SO MUCH SOME WEEKS I DONT WORK A FULL TIME SCHEDULE). i WILL BE NEEDING CARE STARTING THIS WEDNESDAY. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME @ 347-985-**** YASMINE.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1497719746.html
_____________________________________________________________

22) Child Care Needed!!! ASAP (Dallas)
I am a mother in need of child care for my one year old little boy in Garland/Dallas/Richardson area. I work Monday through Friday from 8-5 so he would need to drop off at 7:15-7:30 at the latest and would be able to pick him up around 5:30 depending on traffic and how far away you are. I cannot afford to pay much and the last two I have had I paid $75 a week. I bring everything he needs with him and he is a good baby. He normally takes 2 naps during the day and loves to play or watch cartoons. He is walking! If you are intersted in helping me out please call me 214-212-1797 (can receive texts during the daytime but no calls until 5pm weekend) or email me reneealexander@**** and I am able to check email all day. I need your help please let me know and thank you. I need someone to start tomorrow 12-4-09.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/kid/1492852205.html
_____________________________________________________________

23) Seeking Fulltime Childcare (Portland)
We are seeking childcare in our home for our two boys and for two hour each day after school for our two girls. There could be a couple of times that we would be home at 6pm. We are looking for someone by January 2 2010

4 yr old M-F 7am-5pm $15/day

6 yr old M-F 11am-5pm $10/Day

9yr and 7yr old Girls from M-F 3pm-5pm $10./Day

We will do a criminal background check and check references. We are looking for a reliable, kind, quiet, calm, loving female who is a non smoker and non drinker (while working). We want someone who can keep the house picked up after the kids, do dishes when the meals are over and keep food out of any part of the house except the kitchen table!!! We run a very clean organized home. We have had some bad luck with past daycare and are looking for someone who will be a great fit for our family and children. You must have a valid license and clean record to drive our SUV. We are pretty laid back :) we just really need someone who follows through with a few simple rules.

Please email with name, phone #, a little about yourself and references. This is a full time position, and we would report the daycare on our taxes.
Original URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/kid/1492137216.html
_____________________________________________________________

24) Person needed to provide child care in our NE Roanoke home (VA)
We are a smoke and drug free home seeking to employ the same to care for our infant child in our NE home. Appropriate person must be kind, gentle and patient. Must also be honest, dependable and pass a criminal background check. Must be available Mon - Fri 8 to 5. Please supply references, personal and professional w/ related work experience. I prefer the candidate to be looking to provide loving care for our child and be willing to interact, entertain and stimulate our child. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to supplement their income. Wages will be $90 a week, may be negotiable.
Only serious inquiries need respond and you must meet all the above qualifications to even be considered for an interview. Please do not respond if you are unable to meet for an interview. I am a working mother and only have time for SERIOUS inquiries. Please respond via email or by leaving a message at 276-732-****. Email responses are to be sent to Lil_liz3679@****. Phone calls will be returned at my earliest convenience. Thank you!
Original URL: http://roanoke.craigslist.org/kid/1493318783.html
_____________________________________________________________

25) Live in sitter needed (VA)
i am looking for a live in babysitter. Room and all utilitys paid in exchange for care of my 3 children. basic work hours are 1:30 till 8:00 home is garden city area. we are looking for a non smoker, non drinker. must pass a crimenal background check. again there is no pay but we offer free large private room, cable, electric, we are a loving family. we hope we can find a loving person to become an extention of our family. the position will be available feb 1st and run till u do. children are twin 4yr olds and a 7 yr old. we also include our nanny in most family vacations and trips.
Original URL: http://roanoke.craigslist.org/kid/1486408113.html
_____________________________________________________________

26) Nanny Needed (Fairview)
Hello my name is Hannah and im looking for a full time nanny for my 9 month old son, hes a very fun and and happy baby . i would only need you for 4 hours a day which is 1-5 mon,tue,fri,sat,and sun,payment is $8 an hour. i need this nanny by the end of December. by the way i prefer a non smoker, reliable, and trustworthy woman so if you think you qualified please call me at 410-365-****.
Original URL: none given
_____________________________________________________________

27) Babysitter ~ Ninera ~ Nanny (New Jersey)
LIVE IN ~ LIVE OUT ~ LOCAL DROP OFF
$500/month
Depending on situation & Circumstances
I have a newborn boy 2 months old and a 9-year old daughter.
Duties would include caring for the baby, dropping off & picking up my daughter from school & activities, light housekeeping and cooking. Car (preferred but not necessary), license & clean driving record necessary. Spanish speaking A PLUS…. CPR Certification A PLUS but not necessary (I am an instructor and can certify you) Please call for details & interview.
Arianne 732-325-**** Caribbean-sales@****
Original URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/kid/1503738300.html
_____________________________________________________________

28) Sitter Needed ASAP (Oklahoma)
I am looking for childcare in my home Only!My son is 12 months. The times are from 7am to 3:30 pm. 1 or 2 times a week. The days are usually Mondays and every other Friday, but may change from week to week. Please email me back with a description about yourself and your experience with children along with the rates you are comfortable with. A huge plus if you have a child close to same age as my son, so they can have social interaction. I would like to pay no more than $20 or $25 a day. I understand that everyone has bills to pay a is trying to earn holiday money. I earn minimum wage at my job, it is difficult to pay expensive childcare. Please, I need an honest, non-smoker, reliable, flexible person to help our family.
Original URL: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/kid/1503498866.html
_____________________________________________________________

29) Caretaker for 10 mo old ASAP (VA)
I am a single mother with two children. I have a 4 yr old son that goes to school through the day, but I am looking for a caring,cpr trained caretaker with experience with a 10 month old or my daughter. My daughter needs someone who will love and teach her things that are appropriate for her age. I work full time but i do not have a set schedule. I need someone to be availible btwn the hrs of 6:30 am and 6pm. Not everyday will be that time! I can ONLY afford to pay $100 a week.I am never late on payments. whichever you are comfortable with I can pay at the beginning of the week or the end of the week. Please email me at the email attached. Thank you! Sarah
Original URL: http://richmond.craigslist.org/edu/1491254571.html
_____________________________________________________________

30) Need Childcare for two year old (Dallas)
Hello, I am needing full time childcare for my child who is almost two. I work monday and wedsnesday 8:30am-6:30pm, Tuesday and thursdays 7:00am-5:00pm, and fridays I work from 10am-2pm. I am offering $70 a week. If you are interested please send me a email.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/kid/1493419808.html

* Response below from angry CL readers:

31) Re: need care for two year old
Really? How cheap can a parent be? here, care for my child and be their mother pretty much but only get paid $70 a week? why don't you get on a program that pays your daycare bill if that is all your kid is worth to you
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/kid/1493651672.html

32) Re: Need Childcare for two year old
Totally agree! how cheap can you be????? good luck at finding a stupid person to work for $70/week.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/kid/1493838575.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to: JLow2474 for our Feature Ad and to northjerseynanny for the Honorable Mention... both Ads were great finds! Also, thank you to the following Contributors: Lindsay, VAnanny, MissDee, Meredith, MissMannah, Mary Carol, meezcrazi and cdhere25... all of you did a fantastic job this week! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <----

















DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!!!

No comments: