Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Want more? Donate now to ISYN so we can expand the blog and reach more people.
Photobucket
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) Please read this if you want to take care of my child (Chicago)
I am writing in regards to the few posts I have created regarding childcare for my daughter. I have gotten four general types of replies, and I would really like to say something to each of you. Please choose which of the following groups you belong to, and read my message.
The Very Unintelligent:
I can only assume that you are stupid because you have horrific grammar and punctuation. I can understand a typo from time to time, and even make them myself. However, those of you who respond with “i rally like kidz n u can feel cumfterble leeving ur child wit me,” PLEASE don’t contact me. You are applying to take care of my child. Would you apply for a 9 to 5 job like that? Ha ve the common sense to act professionally and do not write like you are writing a text message to your buddy. Also, please spell check. Do you really think I want my child to learn to talk and write like you?
The Scammers:
I know you probably will not read this, and instead you will reply to my post with another scam. However, nobody is falling for it. I am sure everyone but the above mentioned people would see right through your scam to have me take care of your child from oversees. (Did you notice I was the one seeking childcare?) I am sure you would definitely reimburse me for the money I wire you while you are on “holiday” in another country. (Did you realize we do not use that term in the United States, even though you swear you are from Chicago?) On the other hand, I would really prefer you lend me money.
Creepy Men:
I am sorry, but I will not trust you alone with my 5 year old. No offense, but I do not see why you would even consider child care as a career option. After all, you are a single man with no family and your education is in computers/marketing/finance. Now if you were a stay-at-home dad or a retired teacher I might consider it. But I do not see why a single man with no experience with children would want to take care of my young child. It makes the mind wander to places you don’t want me to think about. I understand that the economy is bad and times are hard, but you will probably have more luck in a different field. (You would probably make more money too.)
The Great People:
Thank you so much for wanting to take care of my child. I know childcare is not easy. I know you must have patience and a great heart. That’s why I will email or call you back if you are close by and reasonably priced. After I shop around and check out many different options, I may even choose you. After all, I will be leaving my favorite person in the world with you, and I want nothing but the best.
Sincerely, A Working Mom
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/kid/1314478619.html
____________________________________________________________

2) Please be aware of who you choose to watch your children (Chicago)
I recently posted an add for a live-in nanny to watch my daughter. I got an overwhelming amount of responses and did my best to respond back either way, if I wanted to talk further and figure out a time to meet or if they didn't meet the criteria that I was looking for. Well a woman emailed me, we talked further, on the phone and we had agreed to meet on Saturday sometime(exactly when wasn't decided yet) and I told her I would email her my address. I got back to her late and emailed her apologizing about not getting back to her sooner explaining why I hadn't until then. This is what her reply to me was:
From: Brigitte N*** (brigitten***@****)
Sent: Thu 8/13/09 8:10 PM
To: Maria L*** (queenbella***@****)
Hi Maria,
"This is Brigitte again. I have been wondering why you decided just to lie to me for all this while and think its okay. Hurting people are always looking for ways to hurt others but you know what, i rather have compassion for you because i may understand where you are coming from. A lost person is always pursuing for something more meaningful in life than just living life day by day. You may not want to know it BUT JESUS is your ONLY answer. He is God who came on earth to pay the penalty for the sin WE have committed and needed to be punished for but because of his precious UNENDING LOVE for us decided to pay OFF ALL THE SIN WE HAVE EVER COMMITTED, EVEN BEFORE WE COME TO KNOW AND ACCEPT HIM AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. YOU SEE, HE IS CALLING YOU IN YOUR STATE, JUST AS YOU ARE-- NOT BEFORE YOU HAVE CLEANED UP YOUR MESS BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER BE AS CLEAN AS A HOLY GOD FOR HIM TO ACCEPT YOU. He is waiting to hear you tell him you are sorry for all the things you've done ever since you were born and invite him to be your lord, life, strength and savior. If you decide not to accept him, it won't change who he is anyway. You will know how true all i have said today were but would have been too late if you realize you've missed him after death. THANKS FOR READING AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST."
- I just don't think this was very professional at all, especially for someone who is looking to watch peoples' children. This was highly inappropriate and she mentioned to me that she has a job currently with a family but is underpaid. If I were the family that was using her as my nanny, she would gone in an instant. Thanks for reading. Maria.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/kid/1324059941.html
____________________________________________________________

3) im looking to babysit (Mt. Washington)
hi my name is angie and im 20 years old and i just love kids i am looking for a babysitting job i like to play with the kids do arts and crafts and just have fun i start school in september but it is online and wont enterfer with anything i dont have a job and am looking for something to make a lil cash if you have any ideas what i could do or want me to babysit your kids please email me i dont go to bed till real late so i will get back to you.
Original URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1313435749.html
____________________________________________________________

4) Looking for a babysitter/nanny ASAP (Sacramento)
I'm jayda mother of four .14,11,8 and 4 ,I'm looking for someone immediatly I need to go out of town on buisness nanny cancelled last minute.. My pay rates change with each trip I take .. I need a responsible lady (only ) no men.. I have all girls thanks please give me a call tonight or in the mornning for I need child care now...no kids no games and no company .. I'm looking for the care to be done at my house only thanks ... no drugies trust me ILl know ..so don't waste your time.. looking for a permanent nanny if works out good also looking for a live in nanny .. 916-821-**** Jayda Call any time any hour ILl answer
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1318631571.html
____________________________________________________________

5) nanny for fool time (D.C.)
I am available to take care of children for fool time, i am a professional teacher, I have 10 years of experience to work with children...here, I used to work five years in one family,with two child.. I have a car,I can drive,I used to drive them every where.I used to drop them school and pick them up from school.and take them to there activities, I need to work.. I have doter she is almost 13 month and i would like to bring her. i need to start working September or October.if anybody is interested please contact me. my phone:number is 301 693 ****,and my email address is nnkiknadze@**** Thank you very much.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1306487153.html
____________________________________________________________

6) Sitter for Friday night (Philadelphia)
I am looking for a sitter for my 20 month old for Friday night. I have a brand new home in Graduate Hospital that I would like you to come to and watch my daughter. Actually, she will be sleeping when you get here, so all you have to do is sit and watch a couple movies. The hours will be from 9pm-3am. I am paying $25. If you are interested please email me your telephone number and I will call you tomorrow. My email is Nicholas0729@****
Original URL: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/kid/1322260170.html
____________________________________________________________

7) I need a on-call babysitter!!!! (Las Vegas)
hi my name is tomica and i am looking for a cheap babysitter for on call mostly on weekends fridays or saturdays. from around 8pm-3/4am times will vary but i am just looking for some one i can have watch my two year old boy and enforce our rules with him sometimes he will be sleep before you get there. i prefer someone with transportation and someone just trying to make some money in there pockets not get rich. i will be reviewing my emails i get within the next week or so. i need them to watch them at my place since i just will be moving in i will no have furniture only a tv maybe a couch or so. if your prices are high there will be no reason to contact me. i normally will only be gone for no more than 5 hours a weekend so i will only need one day a week. so if you are interested email me at tharding1986@****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1324087965.html
____________________________________________________________

8) Wanted - Preschoolers (Connecticut)
Need some preschoolers for my daughter's 3yo birthday party tomorrow at 11am. I know this is an odd request but nobody has responded from preschool and she is VERY excited about her birthday party... :o( We don't have any cousins or anything like that so now I am reaching out to CL. You wouldn't have to do anything but show up. No gifts or anything - she just needs a little hoopla. I've planned a 'water park' with 4 or 5 cute sprinklers and a kiddie pool. We also have a little moon bounce. We're having snacks, pizza and of course birthday (cup)cakes. So, maybe instead or the park the kids could come play and get wet at my house. Come sit in the shade and have some lemonade! I am very serious about this so email me back if you can help out and I can give you specifics. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!
Original URL: http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bab/1322724841.html
____________________________________________________________

9) I am looking for a babysister (Houston)
I am looking for babysister for my 2 months old daughter. it will be 2-3 hours from M-F for shift change between me and my husband. the person who take care of my baby must be compassion, lover and care for child. i will pay 160/monthly or if sometimes my husband works the same schedule with me i will pay 80/weekly. i live in Baytown off I-10 so you can stay in my home or i will drop her off in your house, it doesn't matter. there is another option if you work from morning to 1pm, we can trade to take care of our kids. so both of us can save some money for childcare expense. if somebody is interested, you welcome to call or text me at: 208-340-**** if i don't answer the phone just leave a voicemail i will reply asap or just email me. Thank you for advance.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1314965629.html
____________________________________________________________

10) I would like to babysit your infant (Houston)
I would like to babysit your infant in my home I do have experince in babyies I have a refence if you need one I baby sit some times a baby that is 6months old her mothers job is slow right now so I am not keeping her right now sometimes she spends the night I can start any time . and w e can desuss the pay on the hours you work . I have ever thing here that I need for the infant I have a carseat for the baby and a stoller and a packn play I am real good with babyies . and I would keep an i on him or her . thanks please email me back I no its hard to find people you can trust in thsi world but you would get good care here. thanks for reading this.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1312985184.html
____________________________________________________________

11) offering Nanny service for Single Fathers (Houston)
wasnt sure where to post so since this is geared for single men with kids...Guys are you recently divorced with a child or two to take care of? Too Old for day care and too young for latch key? Maybe you work too late to get home cook them a great dinner or just want the ease and simplicity of a swf woman, that cooks extremely well to pick up your kid and bring them back to your home and have dinner ready when you get home? I can assist you with this, whether its 1 or 2 times a week or all week. I have my own vehicle and have a great knack for having dinner, dishes done and kids with a full belly and heads up with home work done/started.. or go grocery shopping and keep your pantry/fridge stocked. Sure makes coming home to a quiet evening and house settled. Will discuss terms upon finding out your needs. Absolutely no favors, none. this is strictly a paid convenience. FYI, Yes I am an American, Texas born raised Proud, yes I have a valid TDL with my own paid for USA 04 GMC truck fully insured with State Farm geezz...and my own real SS # given to me since I was 15...lol..boy some of the questions I get.. no Im NOT spam and no I dont have another website! Ive had two all american sons put through Kempner High School and lived in my home almost 25years.....now what a pic??? lol Im teasin! will meet for coffee or drink to discuss arrangements...and no Im not working for a "spy agency for your ex wife" to rat on you...lol ease up guys! Again absolutely NO Favors WHATSOEVER, Im NOT Interested. I'll take care of your kid/kids and have dinner ready, HEALTHY, keep your pantry stocked, wash dinner dishes and I LEAVE! absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1312241455.html
____________________________________________________________

12) 160$/week - Babysitter at my house. flexible/full time/part time (Chicago)
Hello Parents! I am Stay at home mom I have one son , we looking for other friend to join us .We live in very nice and save area Glenview. We have a lot staff to do together , we walk at the park , we have toys and games , I cook everyday different meals for my boy, only healthy and organic , food provide all day ( breakfast, lunch, dinner , snacks) we read books and storuys:) . If we a sounds good company for us Please contact me ASAP! Tanks! 224659****
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1319842178.html
____________________________________________________________

13) Babysitter Needed - On Call - In My Home - Who Can Afford $80 a day? (Las Vegas)
Not me! I'm 26 and my husband is 28. I'm an on call florist and will be starting school in the spring, possibly a new job even sooner (not on-call I hope) and my husband usually works in construction all day everyday. We have 2 kids. 1 boy age 5 going to Kindergarten soon. 1 girl age 2. We will need you sometimes during the day all day. Sometimes a few hours late nights.
Pay is about $30 a day. If only for a few hours about$20. My kids are good and LOVE to play! So I'd like you to be willing to play and interact with them, not just sit on the couch or the computer. My daughter is still in diapers and occasionally uses the potty, but you must be willing to change poopy diapers and encourage her to use the potty (but not pressure or force her to). You must remember to check her frequently to see if she needs a diaper change. I hate it when my baby gets diaper rash because the babysitter was lazy or just neglected to change a poopy diaper. It makes me feel terrible and they're the ones who suffer with a sore butt. If that ever happens, I never use that babysitter again. Cleaning wont be neccessary. Too many babysitters have broken or damaged my things and clothes trying to help me out, so thank you but no. =D However keeping the kids clean will keep my furniture clean and that will be part of your job. If my little girl feeds herself she's sure to make quite a mess. She will also spill anything she sees that she can spill. You must have experince with small kids and understand their needs. You should always use your better judgement on what you think a small child should and should'nt be doing or getting in to. I can't count how many times I've come home to a sitter and paid them, then after they take off I notice all my makeup all over my walls and clothes strun about, the pool bag dumped out and the sunscreen and tanning lotions squished all over the place, even cleaning chemical cabinets open and all the cleaners out on the floor. WTF? That's just a major sign of neglect. If my kid dies in your care, I will hold you responsible. DUH
You must have a cell phone and your own transportation. I live in a small community off S.Rainbow inbetween Robindale and Windmill, so if you live fairly close, I may be able to provide you transportation to and from. Must speak English, but you don't hafta be white, just not scary looking. =D sorry.
I also have two cats that should have the obvious things like food and water given to them if they need it, but I will try to make sure they are already taken care of. They like to go in and out all day so please dust them off! I'd appreciate it. Eventually I would like to find someone like us who we can be friends with for a long time. We are nice and capable people and will help any way we can if you need something. All you have to do is babysit and keep a good track record. Thank you for reading all this and we look forward to finding you! Jimmy & Renee' SD_BeachBabe83@****
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1323783994.html
____________________________________________________________

14) Tutor/Sitter Needed for School Year 9/7 (New York)
Tutor/Sitter Wanted For School Year, Starting Monday, September 7
Our family seeks a responsible person – ideally a grad student or recent college graduate – to tutor and be with our two seventh graders after school on the upper west side. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 3:30pm to 7:30pm, and Friday until 6:30pm. They are polite, smart and fun kids who are also excellent students, thanks in part to diligent monitoring, including oversight of their homework and after school activities. The ideal candidate for this position is patient and enjoys being around and teaching children. In addition to helping with homework, this position also handles picking up/dropping off the kids at play dates, accompanying them to Central Park and sometimes walking our dog. There is no housework/cleaning/cooking required, but you would help the kids make their lunches and ensure that everything stays as tidy as it was when you arrived. Salary is competitive. Please provide your most recent salary history when applying. A few other thoughts: It'd be hard for you to find better kids--or a better family and environment--for this kind of position. We've only had 3 sitters in 12 years--and the most recent one isn't able to work in NYC any longer...or we'd still have her! We're smart, fun, loyal and easy to get along with--and we expect the same in return.
If you’re interested, please send detailed note about why this position appeals to you, any similar positions you’ve held, and why you’re an ideal candidate for these needs. Also include any details about how you’d be spending your mornings/early afternoons before arriving for work at our apartment. Remember, you're not watching babies - these are middle school kids and homework is a big part of their afternoons, and therefore would be a big part of your time too. Resumes without responses to these issues will not be considered. Finally - please indicate that you're a non-smoker! Thanks for your time. We'll respond immediately to all qualified responses.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/dmg/1322722310.html
____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

15) Childcare Assistant Needed (Houston)
I am need of assistant in my home daycare. I need someone Monday thru Friday 8-6 pm, off weekends and all major Holidays. must have High School diploma or GED, CPR certified or willing to take it after accepting the position, references, clean background, some childcare experience. I am wanting a live-in and I will give room and board and a salary of $800.00 a month. You will have laundry and kitchen privileges. I would also consider someone with one child for this position. You do not need to drive. Call Lisa @ (936)-718-**** or e-mail me more questions, a photo and some information about yourself and experience.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1314414920.html
____________________________________________________________

16) babysitter needed (Houston)
I am looking for affordable childcare for the week of Aug. 17- Aug.21. My regular sitter has been on vaction and my mom is no longer able to help out. This may turn into something full time if my sitter does not return as she went out of the country. I am looking for someone who lives in West Houston(I10, DairyAshford, Memorial, Hwy 6 area). The hours are 6:30am - 6:30 pm for my 4 year old son. I pay my current sitter $75/weekly. Please don't respond if you are asking more than $100/weekly as I am not able to afford that. If you are interested, you can email or call 713-384-****
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1313990117.html
____________________________________________________________

17) Seeking part-time nanny (Chicago)
Hi, I live in Morton Grove, and I am looking for a nanny/caregiver at $7/hr (or negotiable) for my 3 children ages 11, 5, 2yrs old, between Aug 17 and Aug 21, from 8am –4/5pm, and subsequently evening hours, 3-7pm for the next 4 months. Job requirement includes watching kids, supervising their homework and/or play period, and possibly light house work. Some driving may be required. Let me know if you are interested. I will also be requesting at least 3 references- names and numbers, and a full background check. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/kid/1314922232.html
____________________________________________________________

18) Babysitter/Nanny needed (Detroit)
I am looking for someone to watch my to boys ( 2 years and newborn). I am looking for a non-smoker who has experience, references, CPR and First Aide training. I would like this person to come to my home. I am not looking to bring my children to you. The hours would be from 7-5 Monday through Friday. I do not expect you to do any cleaning up other than toys and the dishes from breakfast and lunch. I can only afford $200 a week. There will be times when you will have days off during the week. I will still pay the $200. For Christmas and Easter You will get a week vacation paid off. This position will start full-time in September when I return to work. I would like this person to watch my boys a couple of days here and there before I return to work. If you are interested please call between the hours of 8 am-9pm Monday- Sunday (586) 242-****. Kristin
Original URL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/kid/1313661739.html
____________________________________________________________

19) Nanny needed in exchange for room ASAP (Dallas)
SINGLE HARD WORKING MOM(MOM HAS ONE BEDROOM (NO FURNITURE) IN EXCHANGE FOR IN-HOME DAY CARE PERFECT JOB FOR A LOVING SINGLE GRANDMOTHER TYPE WHO ENJOYS CHILDREN WOULD WORK BEST IF THIS IS NOT THERE ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME (SSI,RETIREMENT,ETC.)ONE THREE YR OLD,NEED FULL TIME CARE ,TWO BOYS 7 AND 11 PART TIME CARE AFTER SCHOOL, NO DRUGS ,NO SMOKING IN HOUSE OUTSIDE FINE NO DRINKING MOST IMPORTANTLY NO NO DRAMA!VERIFIABLE REFERENCE IS A MUST MUST A HAVE CLEAN BACKGROUND PLEASE CALL SANDI FOR DETAILS AND INTERVIEW TIMES 817*690* OR EMAIL SANDRABURROLA@****
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/dmg/1316929009.html
____________________________________________________________

20) Childcare Wanted (Reno)
Hello, We are posting again regarding needing childcare for our son Kanon. We have interviewed a few people, but are trying to get a schedule with work, school, and his bus. Our son has spina bifida. He is 3 years old. He uses a wheelchair but also has a standing wheelchair and will be learning how to walk with braces. There is really nothing other than a physcial disability to deal with. We will help you learn any physcial symptoms to watch for that would be "abnormal". He is otherwise a normal 3 year old boy that likes to play rough and gets cranky when he is tired. We will need someone from M-Th, 11-4:30 or so. Kanon goes to school part time so we are looking for somewhere that his bus can drop him off; or, our house. We live by Fritsch Elementary. We are looking to spend $15-20/day and will provide his food. Let us know if you have questions - we would love to meet you.
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/kid/1320549057.html
____________________________________________________________

21) Sitter needed for this Saturday (Chicago)
I am in need of a sitter on Saturday. It would be from 5am til 5pm as the case is 2 hours from here. Any home daycares or stay at home moms available? I can only afford $35 at this time. Please call or email me if you are interested. (904) 305-**** Thank you, Jen
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/kid/1319322279.html
____________________________________________________________

22) Need daycare for two girls (Las Vegas)
I have two girls ages 2.5 and 1.5 years old. We will need someone that would like to come to our house or is near tropicana and jones. Most of the time we will need weekend help. The day could be 8 hours or more. No matter how many hours your day will end around 7:30 pm on the weekends. We are looking to pay someone $25-$30 a day. - Natasha
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1323860934.html
____________________________________________________________

23) Nanny Needed (D.C.)
Looking for a Nanny to care for my 2 children (Son 2 and daughter 1) in our home. I am busy single mother and have decided to try this to make our lives easier and happier. I need someone Mon, Tues, and Thurs 7am-6pm and Wed, Fri 7am - 1pm. The kids nap regularly from 1-4pm, there is light house duties such filling or emptying the dishwasher, sweeping and picking up toys. (basically just picking up after the babies for the day) There would be very little cooking as I tend to prepare meals/lunches for the week for the kids so only a reheating in order :)
I have a 9 year old super friendly dog (in case you are allergic or afraid) The yard is fully fenced in with plenty of space and the kids also have their own play room. I do expect this person to help the kids with their flash cards, songs and stories. And to reinforce the same rules and behavior I do. If you have children that will need to come with you I am open to discussion.
Please respond with references/resume and available times for a brief phone discussion.
***Your own transportation to and from my house is a must. I am right on a bus line with a stop almost directly in front of my house*** Compensation: 225 per week
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1321684940.html
____________________________________________________________

24) In need of Very cheap childcare (Madison)
My name is Niki, and I have a daughter due in November. I am a single mother, and make 9.25/ hour. I am in desperate need of someone to help me with daycare. If there is anyone out there willing to take my child in to there daycare, or provide in home childcare for 15.00/ day or 55.00/ week for a 30 hour week please let me know asap. I would really appreciate the help until I can get something figured out. Thank you.
Original URL: http://madison.craigslist.org/kid/1319116217.html
____________________________________________________________

25) Family looking for Live-in Nanny for Free room and Board (Houston)
We are looking for a live-in nanny/housekeeper for our 3 sons (ages 10, 8, and 4). All three will be attending school this year so it would mostly be after school. Assistance with housework and cooking and occasional weekends. This postition would be in exchange for free room and board with private bathroom and would include incidental expenses. Also could work additional job in the mornings if desired. Room would include cable tv and wireless internet. The room can be furnished if needed. Experience with children preferred. We are looking for some one who enjoys working with children and would stay with us long term. If interested, please call 832-978-****
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1313390345.html
____________________________________________________________

26) Loving, Live-in Nanny & Housekeeper Needed (Maryland)
Hello! We are looking for a full-time, live-in only nanny and housekeeper. We have a 14-month old son and two six year old twin boys. The boys are well-mannered and easy going. They love to play and learn new things.
Job duties are:
Caring for baby during the day,
Caring for the twins after school
Taking the kids to after school activities
Preparing Meals
Family Laundry
General Cleaning
General House Management

Live In PREFFERRED
Teaching Experience Preferred
5 to 5.5 days per week
7am to 7pm
Off early 1 day/week
Car Provided
Room & Meals Included

Must Speak English
Must have experience with Kids
Must be LOVING & Dependable
Must be able to make a 2 YEAR commitment
Must be able to START ASAP
MUST have Drivers Lisc & Good Record

$350 to $420 per week depending on Candidate & Final Schedule
Call- 703-989-**** to schedule an IN Person Interview
INTERVIEWS on Sundays
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/edu/1298677880.html
____________________________________________________________

27) Live-in Nanny for a 9 and 6 year old (D.C.)
I am looking for a live-in nanny for my 9 and 6 year old. free room, food and all expenses paid by me. I am able to pay $100 per week will give an increase of $50 in January. the kids go to school so you will have your days free, you also get 1 day off. if this is something that you are interested in please contact me with your contact info. Person will need to start working by next wednesday the 13th of August.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1312301405.html
____________________________________________________________

28) Baby sitter / Cleaning (Denver)
looking for someone to watch the kids, while i work nite shift, basicly they are a lssep or close to being down for the night. would like some one tp pick up wash a load of dishes or closes ect, some light clean while there. i leave for work at 10:00 to 11:00 but you would be welcome to come earlier if your a younger person and need rides ect. I return at 4:00 to 5:00 I only make $50 a shift so i can only afford to pay out $20 or its jst a loss call 720 620 ****
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1306996958.html

*Response from angry CL reader:

29) RE: Baby sitter / Cleaning (LOL!!!!)
You have got to be kidding!! Not only are you offering someone $2.85 a hour to watch your kids (sleeping or not) you want them to clean while they are there!! You really should think about what kind of person would be willing to watch children for $2.85 a hour. A skilled nanny makes between $10-$20 in a hour...... Maybe you should look into some childcare assistance.
MINIMUM WAGE IN COLORADO IS $7.28
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1308311153.html
____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to MissDee, Kate in PA, Cinder38 and hijabiniqaabi for the Ads that were Submitted this week. You found some really good ones and I really appreciate it! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

--->--> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!!! <--<---








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Make Ready in Baytown