Saturday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, May 15, 2010
ISYN CL WTF
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Submissive Nanny Needed (Ohio)
In search of a submissive nanny,
have a boy 13, girl 11,
looking for a nanny who can take orders no matter!
Live in with great pay and benefits.
URL: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/dmg/1735037651.html
_______________________________________________________________

2) Live-in Babysitter (D.C.)
$ 1400.00/ month; 2.5 & 3 years old kids live-in, Monday to Saturday
Primary duties are, caring, feeding and preparing meals.
Providing some educational and physical activities.
Sleeping with kids in their bedroom.
When kids are asleep and before they wake up you may do light house cleaning or
have your personal time.
If interested please call 571 277 **** or 301 793 ****
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/1732088849.html
_______________________________________________________________

3) Sitter needed Saturday night! 5/15 (Norfolk)
Sitter needed Saturday night from 7pm-11ish (husband and I having a date night, dinner & movie) We have twin 1 year old girls who will already be in bed and sleep the whole time. You will just need to be the home, you may watch tv, do your homework, etc. Since the girls will need no attention I am paying $15-$20, basically for you to just hang out.
Please email be back if you are interested. Females only. Thank you.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1740941280.html
_______________________________________________________________

4) free babysitting (Norfolk)
I am a stay home mom looking for a playmate for my 2 year old daughter. We hope your child is same or near her age and is potty trained. This is free service, so please provide your own diapers, wipes, extra clothes and food (lunch or dinner -depending on what time your child will be here). We are usually up from 9a-8p. On Tuesday and Thursday, we attend story times at the library, so it is a must that you provide a carseat. Otherwise, we can not baby sit your child on these days. Also, i bike a lot with my daughter on the trailer attached to bike. Thank you for reading our ad. Pls email us back to set up an face to face interview and tell us about your child. Pictures will be appreciated. My daughter loves books, music and dance. Right now, she is learning how to skate. She is friendly and a happy person. We are a trilingual family. We are on facebook by Diane D****.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1741161563.html
_______________________________________________________________

5) I need a live in Nanny (Florida)
Hi, my name is Michelle & I am looking for a live in Nanny in Daytona Beach. My son attends school right now from 7am-3:30pm but summer break is coming soon. I also have a 2 year old daughter that stays at home. Here is the thing. I work 2 jobs, one of them is whenever I can do it- the other is scheduled some days morning or some days evening. I am married-and my husband works, we live together-of course! But we are willing to help out anyone that needs help too. What we mean is if your a mom or a dad and have a kid or two than you can have them come live in too, that is if you need a place to live asap. This would be in exchange for the babysitting. Looking for a person long term, and a great friendship! Someone that is good with kids! Please email me!! If your interested you can move in asap- as we mean today! If you dont have a car then we can help you move. A background check would be required so we know we arent letting dangerous people into our home. Thanks!
URL: http://daytona.craigslist.org/kid/1727692445.html
_______________________________________________________________

6) I am in need of childcare tomorrow (last minute bail with babysitter) (Norfolk) hi my name is erik and my babysitter bailed out on us at the last minute and i just need a sitter for tomorrow and possibly friday. my daughter is 18 months, so if you could please give me a call at 757343**** i would greatly appreciate it. i am looking for someone that could take her at 530 and i could pick her up no later then 4:30pm so if you can help please email me back or give me a call asap thankyou so much.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1737884994.html
_______________________________________________________________

7) Need a sitter tomorrow 5/11 (Dallas)
I am looking for a sitter for 5/11 and 5/12. I need a sitter for my 1 year old 9-6 $15-$20. Please contact me via email as soon as possible.
URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/dmg/1736451802.html
_______________________________________________________________

8) Who needs a nanny? (Florida)
E-mail me for details!!
URL: http://daytona.craigslist.org/kid/1717632513.html
_______________________________________________________________

9) Saturday help/Mother's helper (Norfolk)
Black family needs help on Sat and possible Sundays. Dad works full time on Sat, Mom is a student.
We need care for our 2year old little boy.
You must have reliable transportation and must be able to physically keep up with him because he is very active.
Serious Inquires ONLY.....Looking for someone to start tomorrow
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1741637600.html
_______________________________________________________________

10) Childcare for Sunday morning (Norfolk)
I am looking for someone who can watch my 2 children, ages 2 1/2 and 4yrs, on Sunday morning 5/16/10 from about 8am-12pm. They play well with other children. Rate must be reasonable. If you can fulfill this, please respoond.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1741115961.html
_______________________________________________________________

11) Laundry/Cleaning/Some babysitting (California)
Should take about 3 - 4 hours/visit Looking for some extra cash? Seeking someone to help us do laundry 1 or 2 days a week. We 're open to any hours but prefer between Friday Evenings between 6:30pm - Midnight, or Saturday or Sunday Morning or Evenings. We're very easy going and pretty flexible with the right person. House Cleaning, doing laundry folding clothes hanging them to dry. If you're up for it maybe a little babysitting every once and awhile, we have 2 kids 2 and 4-1/2 yr old. Should take about 3- 4 hrs/visit. Must have your own transportation, Must be 18 or over, please send a link to your facebook, if you don't have a facebook profile, please do not apply. The reason we ask for a facebook profile is, 1) If you have a facebook profile, more than likely you are sociable. 2) It gives me an insight of the real you as opposed to what I want to hear. 3) If your folding our underwear, might as well be friends on facebook :-). Like I said we are very easy going and flexible. Perfect for someone looking for some extra cash while in school or for a second job.
URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/dmg/1740822823.html
_______________________________________________________________

12) I need a babysitter tonight! (Norfolk)
Hello, My name is LeAnn. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter. My husband and i wanted to go to the movies tonight but as usual, we don't have a sitter. I would prefer someone to watch her in our home, but i can bring her to you too. I provide snacks for her. Shes extremely easy to get along with and such a loving little girl. Shes very independent. I guarantee that when she leaves you wont want her to go. Shes not potty trained but does tell you when she goes poop or pee. I will provide diapers and wipes as well. She will talk to you a lot once she's warmed up to you of course, but you need to be patient or just say OK along with what she says sometimes lol. We would love to have our date night tonight so if there's anyone who's available between around 7p-10p. I would prefer someone in NN area with pretty descent prices because i would only need you for about 3-4 hours max. Call me or text me anytime 757-604-****. Please include your name, age, where about you live/general area or if your willing to come to my home (i can provide transportation if you need it), your price for the few hours i would need you and any questions you have for me. Ages 14+ please, no younger.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1740670058.html
_______________________________________________________________

13) Need sitter (Pittsburgh)
Hello,
I need a sitter at our house from about 10pm-3:30am tomorrow (Friday) and probably on occasion. We have a daughter who will probably be sleeping she is 7. We also have a son who is 6 months old. He will most likely sleep from 10pm-3am...take a bottle and go back to sleep. I wouldnt mind if you have a child you need to bring. We are looking to pay around $35.00 for the night? Let me know ASAP! :) THANKS!
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1739506804.html
_______________________________________________________________

14) Babysitter Saturday morning $50 (Houston)
I have to work this Sat. from 9-3 and need a sitter to watch my kids.
I live in the heights not far from downtown.
If you are interested you can email me.
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1738089504.html
_______________________________________________________________

15) Last minute sitter needed for 2pm today! (Norfolk)
We're looking for a sitter at the last minute. Our regular sitter had a family emergency and could not sit as planned. We are comfortable with in house or we can come to you as long you live in our general area. We have a 17 month old son named Brian. you will be sitting from approximately 2-6 pm. If you choose to sit in our home, we do not smoke, have a very clean home and a small, lovable mini daschund to keep you company. Our offer is $20. Please call 760-793-****.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1741977492.html
_______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

16) Nanny/Babysitter needed (Seattle)
We are looking for a qualified Nanny/baby sitter to come into our home and look after our 2 boys. We are located in Lacey WA and schedule varies between 8-12 hour workdays. Some weekends are required.
Requirements:
Reliable, responsible, mature, self-motivator, energetic, creative, good communicator, organized, education oriented and enjoys young children. The person must be present when on the job at all times. This means no distraction from homework, cell phones, TV or anything else that might veer away from watching our children. The person must have a great sense of humor. They must provide or make healthy meals for our boys. Must be available for the occasional short notice.
Start date is June 1, 2010 or as soon as the right person is found
Age preference is 21-40’s
Must have:
Minimum of 2 years experience
Must have current CPR and First Aid
Valid drivers license with a clean record
Must have a reliable vehicle
Clean background check
Non-smoker
Please provide references
Compensation: $100-$200 a week, but is negotiable
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/res/1737620916.html
_______________________________________________________________

17) IM LOOKING FOR A PERM BABYSITTER 25-30 HRS A WEEK (Milwaukee)
Hello, my name is Shannon/Mrs Mays and Im in search for a permanent nanny. The hrs would range between 25 and 30 hrs a week. The schedule is 9-3 on Monday, Tues, & Thurs. 12-3 on Wed & Fri's. These hrs may change depending on my days...however, it wouldnt change much. (Maybe an hr earlier or later) I have 2 beautiful boys, ages 2 & 4 yrs old, we live in the Wauwatosa area right near Childrens Hosp. I have a great nanny now however she will be leaving us in 2 weeks or so. I expect someone to be willing to cook, pick up after the kids, help me with potty training, school work, and to be on time the days that you are scheduled. Im having a rough time trying to find someone who can follow rules and that will show up. If you plan on wasteing my time then dont! Im a full time student, a full time mother, I work part time and I box part time. I dont have time for nonsence. I do my best in life and with my only babies in your hands..I expect nothing less than what I provide for them.
We have 2 play rooms, a huge swingset, books, and many more things for them to be doing. I do not approve of the t.v. all thru-out the day and I will not stand for a sitter to be neglectful towards the children! I'm not looking for a summer sitter so dont reply if thats what you are looking for. I'd love to find a mother who understand where Im coming from and who knows that what I expect isnt out of line. I dont have a bunch of money so if you expect 200 a week then continue searching...I try my best at life and dealing with the economy just like everyone else in this world right now. Depending on how worthy I find you...will depend on how well I pay you. I will pay at least 75.00 a week however, I could never afford over 120.00 so dont look at getting rich off of me, bc I am not rich. I will however treat you great, do anything for you, and make sure that you want for nothing. All I want is for someone to become apart of our loving family!
My babies are my life...if I didnt have them, I wouldnt have a reason to wake up tmw.
Anyways, here's the biggest thing of all...my 4 yr old is in summer school this year and will be in kindergarten starting in sept (full time). You will only have both children for 2 hrs out of the day! I will take him to school and drop him back off at the house. You will never need to drive unless the time came later on where we were comfortable enough to have you take the kids to the zoo or something. (which we are very close to)
Just keep in mind that if my sitter sticks to our schedule, it will be very easy for you. You watch my 2 yr old until lunch time and after lunch, he goes down for a nap. About twenty minutes later, my 4 yr old will be dropped off and you'll only have him until my husband gets home. And thats if he doesnt take a nap as well. Its an extremely easy job if you are willing to follow and respect what we want for our children.
If you are interested...I will provide my cell phone number, talk to you and discuss more about the position, then bring you in to meet the family and to see where we live and if all goes well....call you back with a start date. But please dont waste my time if you arent serious. The more money I make as time goes by..the more you will too. Sorry if ppl think Im a joke bc I cant offer 600.00 a week but its what I can afford. Thanks for looking at my ad and wish you all the best of luck in whatever it is you're searching for! :)
Shannon's Cell: 513-473-**** (disreguard the area code, we just moved from ohio)
P.S. In my home only
URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1741686514.html
_______________________________________________________________

18) Mother's Helper Needed (Seattle)
Hi all!
I am looking for a fun, friendly, super-responsible helper who can be an extra pair of hands for a busy mom. I have a 14-month-old and a new business, so 10-20 hours a week would make a world of progress. Would be great for high-school or college student, as I am pretty flexible on the actual times.
Email me with more info about yourself and your experience with kids / babies! Look forward to hearing from you! Compensation: paltry at best, at least in the beginning!
URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/dmg/1740147796.html
_______________________________________________________________

19) Sitter needed (Las Vegas)
Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to read this add. I am looking for someone to watch my little one. He just turned 1 years old on the 8th of this month. The hours are not known for sure. It might only be for 4 hours or 9. It will end up being Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. the hours are unknown due to it depends on what hours I get, they change weekly however will never be pass 5:30/6:00pm depending on traffic. May also just be for a few hours a night so I can have a night out with my boyfriend If you are willing to, mainly needing someone during working hours. I live in the North Las Vegas My home only. I知 looking for someone to be a part of our family not just doing it for the money. ** My son is a bit spoiled I have to say. You need to hold him till he falls asleep then you are able to put him down, sometimes if you just sit by him and pat his butt hell fall asleep. I知 trying to get him out of this phase so it is a bit easier. He is real easy and laid back. I would like someone to help me keep him on a schedule. He will cry when he is hot, or hungry, other then that he is chill. He also likes to be held and talked to. So if you like to make the TV watch the child then please pass and do not reply to this add. For feeding times you may have to still feed him, some things he is able to feed himself. He is 100% off the bottle. Please email me if you are able to watch a him and what times and what your rates are. If you are charging 10 per hour I'm sorry I will not be able to pay you that. Im looking for a stay at home mom,(you may bring your child) college student who will not charge more then 20 per day, Of course if I get a job that pays more then you will get more. If you are looking to switch child care for child care then please let me know as well.
Thank you
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1739578930.html
_______________________________________________________________

20) Looking for AMAZING Nanny/Babysitter (Pittsburgh)
We are looking for a babysitter or nanny to come to OUR home to watch our 16month old son. Husband works full time and I am in the process of finding/getting a job. We are looking for a HS or College student that wouldnt mind being paid $4-5 an hour til I start my job and get my foot in the door. I am not going to pay someone $7 an hour if I am in the house with you. I am looking for a younger person, because I dont want someone older than myself repromanding my son. I need someone that is able to be fun and amusing, yet able to keep him in line with a parents eye view on life. Our son is very easy going, smart, funny, and loves to play. Likes going for walks and to play in the park or yard with his ball. I would like to find someone that he can get used to while I am here, so that when the time comes, the transition will be easier. You need to have references!!!! Clearences would be good too if you have them and CPR training would be good also! I ENJOY MY SON IN MY LIFE!! If this sounds like something you would love to do...please message me. Thanks.
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1736567212.html

* Response from CL reader:

21) RE: amazing sitter or nanny (Pittsburgh)
I'm sorry but you arent going to find someone for that price not even a high school kid. good luck with that person if you do!
URL: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/kid/1736726449.html
_______________________________________________________________

22) Affordable babysitter needed!! (Las Vegas)
Hi! My name is Cori. I am currently in need of an affordable babysitter for my children. I have 4 kids in my home. Ages: 2, almost 4, almost 5 and a 6 yr old. They are all extremely well behaved! Our previous babysitter lost her husband recently and had to move out of state shortly after. We are in desperate need of a babysitter and unfortunately do not have the income to pay a regular day care. We were previously paying $170/ wk total for all the children and supplying the food for them for the week. We are currently able to negotiate but only slightly. The times needed would be from 530/6am to 330/4pm depending on your location and drive times - Tuesday thru Friday with a possible delay in the afternoon as we may get stuck at our job (inbound call center) but this is rare. If this sounds like something that you are able to do, please contact ASAP...
Email: seans.babygurl2@****
We are able to drop the children off at your home if you live close to D.I. and Decatur or close to the south point area where we work.
Unfortunately we are not allowing for in home babysitters.
We are in need of someone starting this Tuesday: 05/18/2010
Please contact only if able to do so with the given guidelines. Anyone asking for much more, we would be unable to accomodate. Sorry. But thank you for any and all interest!
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1741638091.html
_______________________________________________________________

23) Childcare needed in my home (Colorado)
needing child care for my 3 kids 5-4-and 2 tuesday -friday 830 am. till around 5-6pm some times you will get off earlier. must have transpertation to take to and from school for the next 2 weeks. this position will end jun 11th. so just needing some one for a month. we do have one dog and one kitten. we pay 30.00/day or 120.00wk.. i would need some one to start this thursday, and then start the week on tuesday. please reply with a little info. on your self and you must be willing to come and meet with us wednesday night. pattybuyno@****
URL: http://cosprings.craigslist.org/kid/1736090094.html
_______________________________________________________________

24) Full-time Childcare (Dallas)
Mommy has gone back to work and needs full-time child care for 8-month old daughter. Looking for care either in my home or yours, but I will NOT drive more than 10 miles from north Hurst, where I live and work. You must have recent references that can attest to your character, experience with babies, be dependable, reliable and most of all, nurturing. I am NOT looking for someone that is in between jobs or just looking to make extra money. I need someone that can committ to this position and provide my daughter with a stable , loving, consistent environment while her parents are working. Based on my current income, I can pay 140 per week. If you are looking for higher pay, I apologize, but I cannot accomodate your needs. I am looking for someone to start ASAP. If you meet these qualifications, please email me and include all of your qualifications. Thank you!
URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/dmg/1738007927.html
_______________________________________________________________

25) Childcare needed (Norfolk)
I am looking for someone interested in coming to watch my 6 month old on a part time basis in my home. I am only asking you to feed, change, weather permitting a short walk, and spend time/play. I will be in the home 95% of the time. I will be busy doing the things I need to get done. I am looking for M-Thursday 8:30am-2pm. I am pretty flexible though.
I am offering $65 per week. If you are interested please email me. I live near little creek base. Your own transportation to and from is necessary.
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1738961228.html
_______________________________________________________________

26) Nanny wanted (Minneapolis)
Qualified nanny wanted to care for our 4 year old daughter and newborn baby to arrive in September, 2010.
Qualified applicant will have previous childcare experience in a nanny position, daycare or home childcare setting. Must have a passion for children, patience and an understaning that children are not perfect. This person will be required to teach a preschool cirriculum, cook healthy meals, do arts and crafts and permit outdoor playtime. (Preschool and craft items to be provided by the employer. We do not want our children in front of the TV all day!!!) MUST BE SIDS/CPR certified.
This is a permenant PT position with hours Monday 2-9:30 PM, Wednesday 2-8:30 PM and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2-6PM. Applicant must provide own transportation.
Resume, references and background check required. Compensation is $250.00/week, 1 week unpaid vacation, 2 unpaid personal days.
Interested applicants need only to apply. Men need not apply as my daughter doesn't take to men very well. Thanks for understanding.
URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/kid/1724256752.html
_______________________________________________________________

27) Nanny Needed (Wisconsin)
Nanny to care for 2 year old and 1 month old girls at my home in Weston. Help with light household chores when children are sleeping (dishes, vacuuming, laundry). Monday-Friday 8am-7/8pm. Schedule will be flexible. $5/hour
Email if you are interested as there will be a screening process. Must be okay with large, friendly dogs that will be in home.
URL: http://wausau.craigslist.org/kid/1727359409.html
_______________________________________________________________

28) Babysitter needed (Jersey Shore)
Hi my name is Carlos. I am a single father of a bright, playful, and loving two year old named McKenzie. I am looking for a babysitter for her since my babysitter unfortunately cannot babysit anymore. Im NOT looking for a DayCare setting. I need to find someone within 2 weeks that i can trust and i believe my daughter would absolutely love. I am looking for someone who is mature and absolutely loves kids. My daughter loves to go swimming so if you have a pool then its absolutely a plus. Im looking for someone in the Forked River, Lanoka Harbor, Bayville, Beachwood, Toms River I'm looking for someone who would like to do stuff with her such as take her to the popcorn zoo, library, beach, amusement parks, county parks, museums, and stuff like that. I don't mind paying for my daughter to have fun so don't worry about that. I work 9- 5, so Pay would be around about $150 a week Monday-Thursday and occasional Fridays. If i need you on a Friday of course you would get paid more. My babysitter now did it for $35 a day so it kind of worked out better. Plus i pay for food and send her with a box of diapers and bag of refillable diapers every month or as needed. Have any questions e-mail me.
URL: http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/kid/1730465911.html
_______________________________________________________________

29) Summer Sitter (D.C.)
Interested in making some extra $ this summer? We are looking for a responsible, friendly, outgoing, active, and creative sitter for our two boys (9 and 7 year old). Our boys are very loving, well behaved and very active. They love the outdoors, going to the movies, pool, and library.

Start Date: - June 21st
Location:- Ashburn, VA
Time: M-F, 8-6
Pay:- Up to $300 per week based on experience

Requirements:
Non-smoker
Must have a car and a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
Must be able to take them to pool, basketball court, library etc. Should also be able to give do art and craft activities with them.
Prepare lunch and snacks
Be able to provide us with references
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/1737209908.html
_______________________________________________________________

30) Need care for 2 boys in exchange for FREE R&B!! (Sacramento)
I had an idea for this summer and would like to see who out there is interested. I need consistent care for my two older boys this summer, so will offer free room and board for the summer (5/31-8/9) in exchange for care during the day while I work. This will be approximately 6-8 hours/day. They are ages 14 and almost 12, so don't need to be "babysat" but just need to be kept safe and driven around, when necessary.

Requirements -
Must enjoy hanging out with older boys and getting active with them.
Be responsible and clean cut.
Provide references.
Have valid Driver's License as well as reliable transporation with insurance and registration.
Willing to be drug tested and have background checked.
Please email me and tell me exactly why you would be a good candidate for this job.
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1739366213.html
_______________________________________________________________

31) moving to indiana looking for a live in (Phoenix)
we are moving back to indiana and are looking for some one to help with house hold chores some cleaning maybe cooking normal stuff grown ups do we have two childern you will recieve free room and board. and all the freedoms as a member of the family
this is a long term position we are a married couple 50 and 31will be leaving first of june we are posting add here becuase we are moving to a small town with out alot to choose from
thanks please send pic with response thank you
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/dmg/1731781872.html
_______________________________________________________________

32) Live in Nanny (California)
Couple is having difficult time finding competent and focused nannies in their area and seek to find someone who is willing to relocate to California just outside San Jose.
Nanny would care for their 21 month old boy: duties would including waking up around 7 am to get the home ready for infant by making things are straight, set up garage play area, have kitchen area and floor clean and living room vaccum. Infant will wake somewhere around 8 to 9 am. You will attend local class or library or read, sing and play with him in play area - depending on which day it is. Hours of work totals about 40 to 50 per week. You have weekends to yourself, but once in a well we may need you to only watch boy for a few hours on Saturday if father has to work. You will be compensated by having to not pay for any rent of living expenses, you will have your own floor with furnished bedroom, bathroom, cable tv, internet etc. Additionally, we will provide a monthly stipend of $400 so you can save it or do as you wish with it.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1734237583.html

* Response from CL reader:

33) RE: Live in Nanny (another moron) (California)
You can't find one person in the entire state of CALIFORNIA??
You're either a nightmare to work for or this ad is SPAM.
Why would you tell people they could either spend the money as they wish or save it??
NO SH*T REALLY? ARE THOSE THE OPTIONS?
Moron
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/1735549380.html
_______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to NervousNanny for our Feature! Also, thank you to the following Readers for their Contribution: mbargielski, nannybee, CSNanny, Krupitzerb, Cafegirl_78, jerseyxjacqui and cinder38... all of you did a great job! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE! <----






DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT... THANK YOU!







No comments: