Friday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, November 7, 2009
112009 wtf
.... WHAT?!

Feature Ad:
1) I need a night babysitter for 4 nights (Reno)
I am looking for a female who can babysit my 2 kids: almost 3 yo boy, and 8 months old girl. Monday through Thursday only during the night because they already have daycare. Technically all you will be doing is sleep with them during the night and if someone woke up which could or could not happen just hand them a bottle or whatever you think they need because I don't know that stuff.

You can use appliances in the house and eat whatever you like from the fridge, and use wifi, movies.. etc.

My wife is going out of state during this period and I've never spent a night with kids so I can't handle it, besides I have to wake up very early for work.

I need this on Monday the 2nd through Thursday the 5th. Price is negotiable depending on the person. I prefer if you have done this before, and don't have felony, clean and a good person. Thanks. Please call me on 315-**** or email back. If you do this good we can always call when we need you.
Original URL: http://reno.craigslist.org/bab/1447029683.html
_____________________________________________________________

2) Need babysitter TONIGHT easy overnight job (Hartford)
I need a babysitter to sit with my kids overnight. Arrive in my home around 7pm and leave around 9am Sunday. We are new to Ct and have no family and really could use a night out. Please email me or text me 317-449-**** ASAP
Original URL: http://hartford.craigslist.org/dmg/1445413790.html
_____________________________________________________________

3) Dog, Cat Nanny (Malibu)
Movie producer needs needs a decent looking for a (live in position) Dog and Cat nanny to watch them be with them all the time plus keep the house very clean, make-up the bed wash dishes Etc. the house is in Malibu. pay is $1500 per month. you must have clean record no criminal records and look clean. Karim http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993753/
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/1448990877.html
_____________________________________________________________

4) Care Needed (New York)
There is a need for u to watch my son!

He is a tough little dog : - ).

Anyway I need u to walk him for 2 hours and play with him.. Feel like a bad dad but anyhelp will be welcome.
Feel free to email me.

Years of Experience
Your age
Your location
Perfered hours
Pics
Please leave a number that I can contact you on.

Thanks
Leo.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/kid/1448655096.html
_____________________________________________________________


5) Baby Sitter!!!!!!! (Bronx!!!!!!)
Hello, There my name is Neilia. And I am 18 teen years of age .I have 5+ years exp, with children . In opinion i love them .. I can ALSO do OVER NIGHTS. I PERFER no pets ! also i take care of my 2 younger siblings. I am a really good role model !!! i HAVE been taken care of kids from NEWBORN to 8 YEARS OLD!!! But I am willing to travel. I am a babysitter that let the kids complete homework first, then they may watch televison. Also we would be going out to the park, And doing learning actives... Also. I LOVE to have fun so the child will always have fun. I am a very dependable person with a very flexible schedule. I can also cook meals for them if needed. want to know more about me plz contact me @ 347-274-****!!!! or e-mail me @ runfaceace@****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/kid/1446351924.html
_____________________________________________________________

6) Mother's Helper NEEDED TUES AND WEDS (Sacramento)
I am looking for a helper from 7am to 6pm tuesday and wedsday. It is for three children twins at 2 1/2 and a 1 yr old boy. I am looking for someone to start ASAP, maybe even tomorrow. The girls are potty training. I am also looking for someone who does mild housework such as: dishes after the kids as well as the eating area and pick up toys before you leave plus vac. I will be doing online interviews. My husband or I will be home at all times. At times he will come out to play with the kids and go back to his work in his room. I have work to do every now and then, but I will probably be cleaning the house while your playing with kids. Thats why I said mild house work. Some days you might have to clean others I might be doing it.

I will not look at emails that don't have:
resume
reference
and a picture

Emailed to me if interested!!!
Bilingual is a plus in any language!!!

Will discuss pay with you in email interview. Hope to hear from you soon.... :)
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1451226958.html
_____________________________________________________________

7) Need Part-Time Nanny/Assistant (Phoenix)
I am in need of a part time nanny/assistant. Schedule is very flexible!! I have 2 girls, one is 7 months and the other is 4 years old.

Not your typical job....my husband works construction and his schedule varies from week to week. I work as an independent insurance agent and can make my own schedule. Right now my husband is busy with work and I need someone to go with me in the car with my girls so that I can continue to work and not have to put the girls in daycare. The 4 year old loves to talk and sing. If you love music like Taylor Swift this just might be the job for you!! My baby normally falls asleep in the car for me if I schedule it right. She is very happy, loves to smile and laugh. Duties for her would probably only consist of a bottle or two, a change of a diaper, and holding her if she doesn't want to be in her car seat anymore. It would be a few hours a day , a couple of days a week. No driving required except to get to my house. I will drive the rest of the time. Schedule will vary and I can be flexible with you as well. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE READ ON....

I am requiring a resume with previous nanny experience AND references. CPR First Aid certified would be a plus. Fingerprint clearance would also be helpful. If you have worked with an agency please let me know so that I can contact them in regards to previous work experience and background checks.

***I have previous nanny experience and worked with the agencies before....please only direct interest need contact me*** Thank you!
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/1439407760.html
_____________________________________________________________

8) I need flexible childcare starting TODAY!!!! (Va Beach)
Hello I am looking for a night time babysitter that will start Today at 4 pm. I am looking for someone with Reasonable rates that does not mind being paid on the 1st and 15th of every month due to being a military family. My hours are mostly 4 pm until about 1 am (at the latest) sometimes I will work the day shift which starts at 10 am until about 4 pm. and then there are days where I will work a double which is from 10 am until 1 am. So what I am trying to say is that I need A FLEXIBLE babysitter who can start today! Please call me at 804437**** ask for Madison. I would Like to have this childcare in my home, but if your near my house I wouldnt mind coming to you.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1453896294.html
_____________________________________________________________

9) Full-Time Live-in Nanny/Mom's Assistant (Houston)
Looking for a full time live in nanny to assit stay at home mom with our 2 month old twins.
Must:
*work 7 days a week for the next 3 months
*3-5 year position
*have experience
*have references
*Drivers License
*papers
*be legal to travel in and outside the U.S.
*3, 6 and 12 month review
DUTIES:
(include but not limited to)
*housekeeping
*light cooking
*night feedings
*assisting on all child care giving
PLEASE EMAIL REFERENCES, PICTURES AND RESUME
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/1449766194.html
_____________________________________________________________

10) i need a baby sitting job (Houston)
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR ANY OTHER REASON... I AM TIRED OF THE TEXT MESSAGES AND BS E-MAILS... SERIOUSLY.
I am interested in a nanny job or pet sitting in your home. NO i am not a live in. I must say i will not give you any personal information until we meet in public. I want to be certain that it is a nanny job i am applying for and that my information is safe. Not trying to offend you but there is alot of indentity theft online and sexual jobs that post as other things. I live sw houston but i am willing to drive 30 mins max. I am 24 years bilingual Spanish / English have cpr certifications and so on. I worked before as a nurse assistant in nursing homes, hospice agency and rehab for harris county hospital district. Now i want to do nanny work. I never worked as a nanny just watched my best friends 4 month year old and my neighbor has a 3 and 4 year old i look after when they come play with my dog ( shih tzu mix)
If possible i would prefer to look after babies... or small children but it is not a must. I can accommodate more than 2 children depending on their age and needs. You can even bring your friends children so both of you can split the cost & save money. I have no criminal record, so you are free to check if am hired for the job. Price is according to time, needs and size of the group.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1452642555.html
_____________________________________________________________

11) Need babysitter Wed - Fri (Las Vegas)
Hello, I need a baby sitter for an 8 month old baby boy Wed through Fri each weak from 7:30AM until 5:00pm. I live in the SW, prefer provider to be as well. If you can come to me that is a plus, I have Wi-Fi, Nintendo Wii, DirecTV, plenty of stuff to keep you occupied. Email me back with acceptable daily pay, a little about yourself, and we can set up an interview (I'm not just leaving my son with anyone).
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1453927926.html
_____________________________________________________________

12) LAST MINUTE ALKI BABYSITTER NEEDED TONIGHT! 10:30-12:30am (Seattle)
Hi! I need a baby sitter for a few hours tonight! It's for 4 kids, all of them should be aslessp before you get here! Ages...4, 3, 2 and 3 months! We want to go out and have a few birthday drinks right around the corner, I live 1 block from Alki Beach, so if there was in problems could be home in 3 minutes flat! I can only pay $20, perfect for someone who lives in alki and wants to make a few dollars. It could into more babysitting jobs in the futuer if you'd like! Email Me and let me know if this sounds good to you! Thanks!
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1454963929.html
_____________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

13) Live in Nanny Wanted (Houston)
I am looking for a live-in nanny to help care for my newborn and 3.5 year old while my husband and I are working. We live in the Nassau Bay area. We are looking for someone to be part of our family, as we have no family living in the Houston area. This person should be honest, trustworthy, dependable, patient, sweeet and loving toward our children. I would like someone that is single and in their mid to late 40's or older with no young children. This person must be able to take care of an active 3.5 year old and baby.
Hours of watching the kids would be M-F 7:30 am - 5:30 pm with occasional evenings and one weekend a month. Most evenings and weekends you would be free. Weekends not working, would prefer you to have a place to go.
You will have your own room, television, share bathroom with kids (which they are young and not much sharing going on).
Free utilities
Food and tolietries provided
Must be able to speak some English.
Duties would include:
* taking care of kids (getting them ready in the morning, breakfast and lunch, bottle feeding, putting down for naps, playing)
* housekeeping - keeping the house tidy & clean, picking up after kids
* being able to cook would be a great plus.
Weekly pay of $250-$300 depending on experience, etc.
I am going back to work after the first of the year and really would like to find someone soon so that my children are comfortable with this person and a routine is established before returning back to work.
Please email if you have any questions or would like to set up an interview with us. Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Requirements:
Has own transportation or someone that can bring and pick-up to our house
Williing to do background check
Willing to take drug test
CPR and First Aid certified (or willing to get certified prior to start, we would reimburse)
Experience with infants and toddlers
References
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1453455041.html
_____________________________________________________________

14) Live in Nanny Needed! (Phoenix)
We are looking for a live in nanny to care for our 12 month old daughter.
We will provide:
Free Rent/Utilities (You would have your own room and bathroom and share the rest of the living space with us.)
A Bi-Weekly Salary of $200
What we are looking for:
Someone who likes children and would enjoy caring for and playing with our daughter.
Someone with a clean driving record and background.
A non-smoker/drug user.
Our work schedule is not set in stone at this time. We are looking for someone to watch our daughter Monday-Friday from about 8am-7pm (These times will more than likely be changing).
This arrangement will be starting ASAP!
Nights and Weekends you would be free to do whatever.
Please email me with information about yourself and childcare experience.
I will contact you for further information.
Compensation: 200/bi weekly. Free Room and Board!
Original URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/1442394254.html
_____________________________________________________________

15) live in nanny/housekeeper needed (Las Vegas)
Hello We are in need of a live in nanny/ housekeeper for a 5 yo boy. Looking 4 someone to be part of our family and likes to be at home. Would mainly need help with bedtime routine and some mornings getting him off to school. My husband and I work grave shifts about 4 days a week. Light housekeeping and cooking for him sometimes. You will have own room and board plus 400 month salary. Nice house. Loving family. Non smoker female only. Spanish speaking ok. Call elizabeth 702 273 **** anytime
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/1453474666.html
_____________________________________________________________

16) NEED nanny/sitter $50/day 1wk (Kansas City)
I am in need of a sitter in my home for my three boys ages 4, 2, 1. I will be home as well but will be recovering from surgery. Duties will include, diapering, feeding, playing, clean-up, putting to bed and light house work. Dates needed are November 12th 6am-530pm (at the latest) and then Nov. 13th 830am-530pm and Nov. 16-20th 830am-530pm. Pay is $50 each day. There is a possibility I will not need anyone on the 19th or 20th depending on how I am feeling. Only looking for responsible reliable individuals. Please respond with previous experience and a picture is preferred. Also must be willing to interview before hand to make sure that I am comfortable with you in my home. I am located 5 min. south of the plaza. Thanks for looking.
Original URL: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/kid/1433949133.html
_____________________________________________________________

17) NANNY NEEDED ASAP - LIVE IN (Kansas City)
Single parent with one 8 year old child in need of a live in (Female) nanny in our new four bedroom home. FREE room & board in exchange for nearly full-time nanny service. Must be at least 21 years old, responsible, clean, and with no criminal record. For more information and details (816)518-**** or (816)965-****. NO E-MAILS PLEASE - CALL!
Original URL: http://kansascity.craigslist.org/kid/1453202518.html
_____________________________________________________________

18) Sitter Needed - $150 per week (D.C.)
Hello. I am looking for a full time sitter Monday through Friday from 10am - 5pm at my home in Vienna for my 1 year old son. I can only afford $150 per week and I can help look for another child to take care of to increase your income. This position is only to watch my child, no housekeeping, no cooking, only babysitting. I am located in Vienna, VA and you would need your own transportation to get to my home. Please let me know if you are interested either by email or at (703)399-**** and leave a message. Thank you.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1447822771.html
_____________________________________________________________

19) Nanny/Helper needed ASAP (Manhattan)
Hello I am looking for a wonderful ,trustworthy baby sitter to watch my two year -old and also do house cleaning. I am can afford to pay the person $500, bi-weekly, 9am-7pm. Monday to Friday. I am a very nice person and looking for someone as nice and trustworthy to watch my daughter. Please make sure you understand the terms completely before you call to set up interview. The job consist of feeding, bathing, playing with my child and be responsible for her clothes and development. I would love the person to start this week if possible. English is not a must. I live in Washington Heights, near the 1 and A Trains Thanks
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/kid/1447850907.html
_____________________________________________________________

20) Nanny needed for Dec 09 (D.C.)
Looking for a live-in nanny to take care of a 2 year old and a 3 month old infant starting in December 2009.

*fourth floor living quarters with bathroom
*new full size bed
*cable TV
*wash and dryer
*use of dishes
*space for food
*use of entire house
*internet
*phone access
*you must provide your own food

*Must pass a USA background check
*Must be CPR certified, or arrange to be certified before starting...a hard copy must be provide before starting the Job...
*3 work references....not friends
*Must have prior nanny and infant care experience
*Hours of work will be 8-10 hour Days, from 8am-10pm, Monday- Sunday
*5 day work week with two days off
*$375 a week for live-out
*$250 a week live-in

Please call 703-593-****. Interviews will be held this week only.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1448108493.html
_____________________________________________________________

21) Family needs a live in Nanny (Los Angeles)
We are a family with a mom born in The Gambia and dad from China. We do not eat pork. Our two children, 3 1/2 year old boy and 11 1/2 month girl are our lives. We are looking for someone who sees family as paramount. Both my husband and me have our own businesses so we are very busy and need someone who understands multicultural families and customs. We are looking for a long term addition to our family.

Our families are in their respective countries so we are looking for a mature woman who has children, grandchildren, preferred, speaks at least two languages, French or Chinese is a plus. We would like you to be an honest, positive, happy, and energetic person who loves working with children..

Our 3 year old is in preschool and occasionally would need to be taken to and picked up from school. Our 11 month old is very sweet and adores attention:) Playing at the nearest park is a daily routine.

Responsibilities:
· Meal planning and coordination, grocery shopping.
· Perform miscellaneous family errands, including on-line and in-person shipping (gifts, supplies, household needs), child pick-up

-Hours required are an average of 160 hours per month, with flexible daily schedules.

What we require: Qualifications and Skills:
· Strong interpersonal skills, effective listening skills, direct and clear communicator.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and maintain a complex workload, multi-task a variety of responsibilities, respond to changing persona and family needs on short notice.
-A minimum of two years toddler/preschool care experience and verifiable references.
-A valid driver's license with a clean DMV record and proof of auto and health insurance is required.
-Must be able to travel overseas.
· Ability to pro actively plan and manage long term needs, events and schedules, taking responsibility and ownership
· Excellent organizational, scheduling, research and coordinating skills.
· Meticulous and precise work habits; an appreciation for detail.
· Ability to use a high level of discretion in meeting the personal, family and household needs of business owners..
* Compensation: Starting $1000-$1200 a month; includes meals and travel
TO APPLY: please e-mail your photo, resume, references, and personal goals or a little about yourself. Thank You!
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/etc/1442368981.html
_____________________________________________________________

22) Full Time Nanny (Houston)
I need a full time nanny for my two kids ages 2 and 7. Timings will be from 7 Am to 5.30 Pm Monday through Friday. My 7 year old does not have a school bus he has to be dropped and picked from school. School is 3 miles from our house. Full time care has to be provided mostly for my 2 year old which includes preparing meals for him,feeding him, bathing him, playing with him or taking him to park during day time. Nanny will have to have her own car. I will be paying $300 per week. If you are interested please e-mail me or give me a call on 832-338-****.
Original URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/1453852947.html
_____________________________________________________________

23) Part-time care needed for 3 1/2 year old boy (Seattle)
I am looking for a reliable sitter for my 3 1/2 year old son Kaleb. He is fully potty trained and an energetic, fun-loving, little boy. We need care for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6:30-4:00. We can afford 25.00 a day. Please let us know if you are interested, or have any questions. Thanks so much, James and Melissa Vest
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/1454862920.html

* Response from CL reader:

24) RE: Part time care needed for 3 1/2 year old boy (Seattle)
You are going to be paying your babysitter $2.63 per hour for caring for your energetic little boy. Really. I am sorry you can't afford to pay more. Good luck. By the way, how much do YOU and YOUR HUSBAND make an hour?
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/kid/1455087739.html
_____________________________________________________________

25) Night time nanny needed asap (Seattle)
Hi my name is Tanya i have a 11month old baby girl named savanna.I don't have alit of money but need help asap. I am looking to pay somewhere around 300.00 a month please only serious calls thanks 206-295-****. I am looking for someone who can watch her Monday threw Thursday from 5pm till 11pm. My husband and i are starting school and we need someone who can come to our house and watch her. She is a really good baby. If interested please send me back an e-mail telling me about yourself and why i should hire you. Also how much you would like to be paid. Thanks to everybody who takes the time to read this. We don't have much money please keep that in mind when replying to my ad. First Aid CRP is a plus but not a must.Down below is a picture of my daughter. Thanks again everybody. Must have a car with insurance. We also have two big dogs so liking animals is also a must
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1453727086.html
_____________________________________________________________

26) NEED BABYSITTER $25 PER NIGHT (Seattle)
NEED A BABYSITTER FOR NIGHT MON-TUE AND FRI 7PM-730 AM. STAY IN MY HOUSE. SON IS 3YRS OLD. JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN WATCH AND FEED HIM WHEN IM AT WORK. WE LIVE IN SO. SEATTLE. I NEED SOMEONE RESPONSIBLE AND HONEST. PLS CALL MARY @206446****
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/kid/1453656706.html
_____________________________________________________________
Special thanks to nevadananny for finding our Feature Ad... great job! Also, thank you to Faery71278, JLow2474, Cinder38 and hijabiniqaabi for their awesome contributions, we really appreciate it! Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO.

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE!!! <----















No comments: