Friday

CL-WTF?

Photobucket
.... What?

1) A reliable, safe babysitter is needed (D.C.)
Hi Ya! I am looking for a reliable safe babysitter to babysit my children from time to time. Must be atleast 16 years old, and must be a female!! No funny business. I need someone who has their own transportation, and is clean and responsible. You maybe able to start as early as tonight! The pay is 4.00 an hour, and my children will be sleeping the entire time, so basically you will be getting paid to do absolutely nothing. Thanks! 443-517-**** Christina
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/dmg/2044046218.html
___________________________________________

2) Live-in Nanny needed! (California)
I'm helping a friend in finding her a live in nanny in Roseville, near Antelope. She needs someone to live in the spare room of her 5 bedroom home and help with her 3 children, 2 of whom are in school most of the days. She works overnights 4-5 times a week and so the most important thing is being there those nights, and getting the kids to school the next morning, and spend the morning with the youngest. Other than those times, she can be very flexible, and doesn't expect more than very light cleaning. She can offer free room and board, with meals as well as bringing you on family trips and vacations, but can't offer much more financially currently. Those interested should have experiance in child-care, be CPR/First Aide certified, have a clean driving record (you would be able to use her car for anything related to the job), drug/smoke free and have experience with toddlers. I can give plenty more details with responses I'm just trying to narrow things down to those willing to nanny for the room and board. If you are interested so far just sent me an email and we can start finding out if you're a good match!
Thanks :)
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/2043183620.html
___________________________________________

3) babies sit mom help mom (Las Vegas)
hi my name's jenn i will need babies sit 3 nites a week tues,fri & sat my kids are 10 &8 yrs old they are very very independent if you leave near by it'll be great.. i can also help you with your kids so we dont have to pay babies siter ,in this economic to hard to pay 10 dollars an hr while you make just that much...anyone need have a same sisuation give me a call so we can work it out the best way for each other my #539-**** serious only plz no spam.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2043243917.html
___________________________________________

4) Live-in Nanny/Room & Board (Phoenix)
We are looking for a responsible live-in nanny that could care for our 3 children. This position is Mon-Fri from 7:00am-6:00pm and it is mostly for my 17 month old. My two oldest go to school so they would need to be watched from 3-6pm. Unfortunately this came to my attention with such a short notice and I will have to compensate you with a free room with a personal shower, food and more in a nice, big house in a quiet and safe neighborhood. But we are willing to pay for all reasonable expenses and you will be treated as part of our family. We are good people who do not smoke or drink, but we are easy going and like to have fun with our kids. It would be greatly appreciated to have some help with some cleaning, but the cooking and maintaining of the house will be done by me. We are just looking for someone with a good amount of experience and obviously somebody we could come to trust. My kids are all independant, including the little one and would not be such a hassle, but like we all know they do need assistance and supervision at times. We are a spanish and english speaking family so anyone bilingual is welcome to apply. Please email me your resume and references and I will be performing a background check. Other than that it is pretty basic and we would really appreciate any help we could get being that I have until the end of November to come up with a solution on finding a nanny. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you!
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/dmg/2036944021.html
___________________________________________

5) Need in-home childcare (Tulsa)
I am looking for an in-home daycare for my 4 1/2 year-old daughter, who is still resisting potty training. Her current daycare is not doing anything that helps. I guess they expect me to do it, but she is mostly with them; not me! I am desperate to get her trained before she starts Kindergarten. Please help! If interested, please call me at (918) 955-****, or reply to this ad. Thanks!
URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/2037638804.html
___________________________________________

6) Need a last minute sitter! (Houston)
Hello! We need a last minute sitter for our children this weekend as our original sitter fell through. We need someone willing to watch our children in our home tonight for a for a few hours and then again for the day tomorrow. We have older children who wouldn't require care and 2 younger ones who would. We regularly need evening and weekend care so we would love to have someone we like and trust to take care of the children. We are willing to pick up any potential provider and don't mind moms bringing their kiddos with them. Please email me through this posting with references and pay requirements. Thanks so much!
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/2044101802.html
___________________________________________

7) Live in Nanny needed (Las Vegas)
I am looking for someone who is reliable and willing to carry on the rules established for my children. To work with myself and my husband to provide the best care for our kids. We have a 9,8, and 6 year old. They are in school during the day...... So during the day is your free time. I currently work 2 24 hour shifts a week and am at home other times. I am looking for someone who will interact with the children. My house is the neighborhood house where we have an open door policy that the kids can come and go.... You would have your own room.... Room and board included and I do the grocery shopping, so food is also included in this also.. If you are interested please contact me at 702-290-****, for interviews to be set up.. Thank you and have a wonderful day
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2042688403.html
___________________________________________

8) Tonight/free childcare (Norfolk)
Hello, looking to have a child come over to play with my son his evening. Maybe an overnight. He is 3 yrs old. If your interested in free childcare for the evening send me an email before 5pm. thank you
URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/2033671038.html
___________________________________________

9) Live in Nanny needed (North Carolina)
I am a single mother looking for a live in nanny. This position pays room and board only. I have 3 children who live with me 50% of the time (7 days out of 14 on a rotating schedule), they are 7, 5, 3 and attend day care and before and after school care. My job has a varying schedule sometimes late nights and or very early starts. I sometimes travel. I also have a 17 year old daughter in high school (you would not be required to provide transportation or supervision of her).
I work for air line, with each 6 months of service I will provide a round trip domestic travel pass . AGAIN THIS POSITION PAYS ROOM AND BOARD ONLY.
The nanny would be required to get the kids ready for school and have them there between 7am and 8am on my days and pick them, between 4pm and 630pm (depending upon your schedule)on my days. Bring them home, bath, dinner and let them read, play or watch TV in the evenings until bed time at around 830pm. Every other weekend they stay with me, if I have to work you would be required to care for the children during my work hours only. Some weeks would require very little help.
You will need to have a vehicle that is reliable and insured, a clean driving record and must be able to pass a criminal back ground check. You must be a non smoker and obviously drug free. It is a big plus isf you are willing out help out with some of the house work occasionally and help maintain a tidy household on a daily basis.
You will have a furnished (or unfurnished if you prefer) room in the house with a sole use of the guest bathroom. There is cable TV and wireless internet. We have a cat in the house but no other pets.
This position is available immediately; I can conduct interviews this weekend. Please reply to this posting with information about yourself and 2 – 3 paragraphs about what you think this may be a good fit. Please include your contact phone number and 3 character references I can contact.
Serious enquiries only. I am a busy Mum I have no time for the scams of people living “out-of-state” or waiting for a large settlement, etc. save us both some time and just pass this ad over if you plan to spin me a story like that.
URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/2042914350.html
___________________________________________

10) baby sitter (Phoenix)
hello .looking for cheap baby sitter dont worry .full time. part time .over night . also weekend .only $10 a day right i take care of your little angels in my home just for $10 a day .des certificed. call602-824-**** thx for watching
URL: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/kid/2044691282.html
___________________________________________

11) babysitter pronto (Las Vegas)
Looking to get a babysitter ASAP for 3 or 4 hours this afternoon. Wife is in the hospital. Will pay $8/hr. The baby is 14 months old and very easy going.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/dmg/2033993265.html
___________________________________________

12) Live in Nanny/Personal Assistant/Work for a Roof over your Head (Houston)
I,M A SINGLE DAD THAT COULD USE SOME HELP TO TAKE CARE OF MY WELL MANNERABLE AND BEHAVED 7YR OLD SON AND OTHER THINGS ESPECAILLY WHEN I,M AT WORK OR ON THE ROAD. I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR A MATURE SERIOUS FEMALE , PREFERD A NANNIE OR MOTHER WITH A SMALL CHILD OR 2 THAT NEEDS A PLACE FOR SHELTER. NO DRUGS AND NO DRAMA! ABSOLUTLY NO DRUGS AND DRAMA WILL BE TOLERATED! IF YOU HAVE A LEGAL SOURCE OF INCOME THAT DOSEN'T INTERFER WITH WHAT I NEED DONE ,THATS BETTER. YOU MOST BE HONEST, RESPONSIBLE, DEPENDABLE, OPEN MINDED, HONEST, AND TRUST WORTHY, IF YOUR NOT I WILL KNOW JUST ASK MY EX. I SPEAK ENGLISH AND A LITTLE SPANISH, AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND CAN SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH . THATS COOL. RACE IS NOT AN ISSUE . ALSO PREFERED NO CRIMINAL RECORDS, HISTORY, OR BACKGROUNDS. A BACKGROUND CHECK WILL BE DONE. PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME's, QUESTONS, OR INFORMATION WITH CONTACT NUMBERS TO MY E-MAIL. MUST HAVE A DEPENDABLE VEHICLE! PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS FEMALES NEED APPLY!
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/dmg/2039548212.html
___________________________________________

13) Sitter needed tonight! (Denver)
I need a sitter tonight for our 4 children,,,,ages 1 1/2,,,,,3,,,,and twin 11 year olds. The babies are asleep so just need you here in case they wake up or for our older ones. We will pay $12 an hour. Must bring 2 references with you! Thanks :-) email or txt - 720-250-****
URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/kid/2034526864.html
___________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?

14) need nanny asap (Las Vegas)
we are in need of an older nanny(spanish speaking preferred) that can stay with us from monday at 330 til fri at 9am.weekly pay is 150 cash weekly.we have 1 6 yr old boy.we like him to have a spanish speaking gma type around.light duties of watching him...making him snacks and light meals...bathing...get dressed for school and bed.we also would like someone that can keep things clean.we have downsized to a 2 bed 2 bath so cleaning shouldnt be too much . light to no english preferred to keep my son bilingual.you will have plenty of down time to watch tv and do as you please while son is at school from 840 til 340 daily.email please.thanks.
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2041453318.html
___________________________________________

15) Childcare needed in our home immediately (North Carolina)
Hello! WE are in Need of Childcare in our home starting IMMEDIATELY! We have an amazing 7 year old boy who has a lot of energy but is a GREAT KID! I am in need of someone to pick him up from afterschool care at 6pm and stay with him until my husband and I get home which is NO later than 10:15 pm. Also, every other weekend for about 6 hours a day. I am offering 20 dollars a night during the week and 25 on the weekends I will take care of ALL expenses and going out including food. No need to help out with housework, i got that covered. Just take care of the little one and get him in bed on time.

This would be great for a college student or highschool student needing extra cash.

We have internet at the house and you are more than welcome to do your homework here.

Please email me if you are interested.

Only FUN, outgoing, LOVING inquiries need apply!!!!

jennifermatamanchuk@****

Hurry Hurry Im in need this WEEK!
URL: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/kid/2035164276.html
__________________________________________

16) Need childcare starting Tuesday! (Tulsa)
I need care for my 14 month old son starting on Tuesday Nov 11th. Hours will be from 9:30am to 5:00pm tesday thru Friday. I want someone I can trust!!! Clean too, I can pay $75 a week. Let me know if you can help. Please no crazy people my son means too much!!!!! Thanks
URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/2041550910.html
__________________________________________

17) Nanny Needed (Michigan)
Live in nanny needed to care for our 18 month old child for approximately 4-5 hours per day Monday thru Friday and 9am till 5pm every Saturday. Every other Saturday will be 3 more boys 11, 7 and 5.

All is included
Room and Board
Food
High Speed Internet
Cable
Phone

Email if your interested our last nanny is moving out of state and no longer can work. Our first two nanny's went to collage part time and the hours worked out for them. The pay is $100.00 per week.
URL: http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/lab/2028406527.html
__________________________________________

18) Need experienced & dependable mother's helper (California)
I am in need of an experienced and dependable mothers helper during the day, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 8:30am until about noon. I live in Rio Linda, which is near Natomas. If you have children of your own, it is ok to bring them in as well.

I have a 3 year old that needs someone to play with him and keep him occupied while I homeschool my older child. Also light laundry duties when needed (folding clothes) and small chores such as loading the dishwasher.

This is temporary, until November 30th. Would need a background check and current references. Non-Smokers are preferred. Any questions or if interested, please email me and set up a time to get together and interview! Compensation is $10.00 a day.
URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/dmg/2039490512.html
__________________________________________

19) date night sitter (Portland)
Firstly PLEASE read the entire post before you respond!
I am looking for a date night/part time sitter. I need a sitter from 6pm to possibly 3am. (I’m guessing this time will be approximate). I have a 7 year old girl, a 5 ½ year old girl, and a baby boy who is 10mths (he is a needy little man!). My husband and I are trying to get out more, so it may even be on Sunday nights due to his schedule.

We are both students so the job pays $50 flat. It’s more time consuming than working. The girls will be in bed @8ish. We may be back early and if transportation is an issue we can possibly assist or you can crash on the couch till the a.m. We are near TV HWY and 170th in Beaverton. We have no pets.

REQUIREMENTS:
NO drugs NO video games
NO drinking NO smoking…or smokers (sorry my daughter has environmental allergies)
NO friends Must be @least 16
I would PREFER a student, a single mom, or a stay at home mom. With that being said you are MORE THAN WELCOME to bring your children as long as they are disciplined and no more than 3 kids. Guys…Sorry yes it is sexist but I want a female.
MUST speak English
MUST be able to devote most of the time to my son.
MUST be willing to handle breast milk. My son is nursed so he will need to be held while receiving the bottle which he is not fond of.
CPR/first aid a plus.

I will want to meet first of course, and introduce you to the kids. If all goes well we may want to use you again! We are new to the area and no longer have our family to sit for us. Also I am looking into CNA classes and MAY be looking for a part time sitter for that as well. OK if this sounds good to you reply 1021 in the subject line. THANKS!
URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/dmg/2040328664.html
__________________________________________

20) part time child care needed (Portland)
We are starting our search for child care starting in Feb. We only need someone about 15-18 hours a week. Very rarely you maybe needed for different hours, but these hours will be known well in advance and if the hours exceed the weekly hours you will be paid for the extra time, of course! You would be responsible for caring for our 6, 2 (almost 3) and new born. Our 6 year old will need picked up from school which is about a 15 min walk. If we find the right person we may consider allowing them to drive to pick her up, but we are very picky about who watches our kids and very picky about people having them in cars. We need someone from 1:30pm-5:30pm to cover the couple hours between our schedules. This job would be M-F as we arrange our schedules so weekends are not needed. We are an easy going family who is looking for someone who wants to be part of our kids lives. We do not want someone who is looking for a short term job.
We would like someone who is active with the kids. They love coloring, playing games, going for walks, helping bake, going to the park, feeding the ducks...pretty much anything. We are willing to consider someone bringing their child with them if we find someone we feel would do the job and that would help them. If their child is about the age of our middle daughter then that could work out great.
As for payment: we will pay you on our pay days, so every other Friday and you will be paid for the time you already worked. I know some people like being paid in advance, but I have never worked a job that I got paid in advance of working and we have had some problems with someone not showing up for when they are suppose to be there. We will be paying a flate rate of $400 a month. Let us know if your are interested!
URL: http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/kid/2045719806.html
__________________________________________

21) Evening sitter needed (Las Vegas)
Hi I'm looking for a non-smoker, drama free, drug free female to come to my home 2 to 4 nights a week to babysit my 10 year old daughter.
My schedule vary's from tue, thru, fri and sat from 9 to 4. I can only afford to pay $35 flat an evening.
This would be a very easy postion as she would be in bed early on school nights. So basically you would be able to relax and watch t.v.
If this sounds like you please respond with your name, age, experiance, references, and any other info that may be helpful so we may set up an interview.
This is something that I am seeking for long term, someone who would be consistant in my daughters life as I am a single mother and could always use the help. Thank you, Angelina
URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2044693530.html
__________________________________________

22) Nanny position available, start Monday (D.C.)
Hi my name is Shindana Jackson. I am looking for a Nanny Asap. I would like someone to start on Monday. The schedule is M-F 8 to 6. Job includes child care,light cleaning in kitchen/play area, washing/folding baby clothing. I am paying $250.00 a week, 2 paid vacations yr, and major holiday pay. Please call me at 202487****. Person must have resume and references. Thank You.
URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/dmg/2043546355.html
__________________________________________

23) Part time, on call, overnight nanny needed (Houston)
Tall order I know, but I plan to make it easy for the right person.
I am a loving father of two young children, a 5 and half year old girl and and a 2 and half year old boy. Recently I have taken on a new job that requires me to travel internationally on short notice, sometimes a week to a few days, but usually longer. The key is when the bell rings and I need you, you HAVE to answer and be reliable. I have 50% custody that runs Friday afternoon through the following Friday morning and I need to maintain custody.
A typical situation will run like this. I will get a call and be informed of where and when I need to be, again sometimes with only a few days notice, but usually a week in advance at least. If it falls within my week of custody, I will need the person selected to reliably perform the following tasks.
Transportation to and from their school in Cypress from my residence in Ashford South (Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest)., about an hour round trip. In the mornings, they are dressed, fed, groomed, and into the car by 7:30 and at school by 8 AM. After they are dropped off at school, you are free for the day until it is time to pick them up by no later than 6 pm, and 5 would be better. Return to my residence, prepare dinner for them, some coloring time and reading and play, then baths, jammies, and story time, and in bed by 8 (ish...I try :) ).
Reasonable clean up would be nice but I'm not looking for a maid, I'm primarily interested in the quality of care and attention my kids receive in my absence. You will stay overnight with several sleeping options available.
This could run as little as a day or two a month, to the full two weeks in extreme cases. The average will work out to be somewhere around 5-8 days out of the month. I will provide you with all food and and an expense account for needed supplies (please save receipts). Initially I will ask that you drive your car and I will pay 35 cents a mile and all tolls, roughly $30 for two round trips. I plan on buying an economical car dedicated for this purpose shortly that you will be insured by me to drive only to school and close errands, or if you're happy with receiving payment for using your car thats fine too as long as it is safe and reliable.
My initial thoughts are that it could be an ideal situation for a student, as your days will be free along with evenings after the kids go to bed. Including driving time, that is about a 7 hour day, and you will not be expected to clean beyond dinner and cooking dishes and no laundry unless you feel like it; bring your own over and mix in the kids laundry if you want, I don't mind. Including expenses, I will offer $75 per 24 hour day, or $10 an hour for the rare half day. With mileage thats over $100 a day if you drive your own car.
I'm pretty easy going and negotiable on most things except the following; clean criminal background and DMV only, and I will check. Strong references required. No alcohol or drugs. No guests unless its a spouse or child, who can also sleep over, but no slumber parties. I strongly prefer reading and projects to the point that I cut cable TV to force my kids to learn to entertain themselves, and I prefer to keep it that way. I do have TV's with DVD players hooked up for watching DVD's occasionally. If the cable TV is an issue we can probably work something out for you, but I still prefer to keep my kids away from it; they watch plenty of TV as it is when they're not here. There is also the possibility of a furnished room and board arrangement, although not my first choice, but possible for the perfect candidate who desires such an arrangement. Serious responses only please, thank you.
URL: http://houston.craigslist.org/kid/2045122485.html
__________________________________________
Special thanks to the following Readers for their Contribution: MissMannah, Starcutie83, Cinder38 and noenanny. As you can see, CL-WTF was short this week (and late!) I really need HELP! Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. Don't forget to include the Links and the Body of the text, if possible! Thank you!

TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK HERE!






DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW - THEY WILL BE DELETED! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT - THANK YOU!






No comments: