Monday

CL-WTF?

Saturday, April 10, 2010
112009 wtf
.... WHAT?!

Feature:
1) Looking for an attractive babysitter to babysit my child (Sacramento)
Hi, as you can read from the title I am looking for a beautiful and attractive babysitter that wouldn't mind watching my child while Im here at home. I have a lot to do around here and there are days when I can't do it all at the same time. Maybe we can exchange pics and go from there. If your interested, message me. This is a serious post so serious inquiries only, thank you and have a wonderful day :)
Original URL: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/kid/1683258992.html
______________________________________________________________

2) Need childcare right now sitter canceled... 1pm (Norfolk)
NORFOLK ONLY! Please I have 3 children and I have to go to a counseling class, it will be for a couple hours today and then again wednesday for my doctors appt. please e mail me ... how much you want and if u are available BOTH days thank you !!! I will call asap because I need to be there by 1 so it will be around 1245 ... my sitter JUST CANCELLED and I am left in a bind ... thank you !
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1677111117.html
______________________________________________________________

3) CHILD CARE NEEDED (Norfolk)
HI MY NAME IS NICOLE MY HUSBAND AND I JUST RELOCATED FROM JAX IN FEB, I AM LOOKING FOR CHILD CARE FOR MY 3YR OLD SON WHO IS FULL OF ENERGY. I AM APPLING FOR MY VA STATE CNA LICENSE AND WILL BE HEADING BACK TO WORK HAS SOON HAS I GET IT. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WORK WITH ME OR BACISCALLY A BREAK UNTIL I FIND EMLOYMENT, I CAN PAY FULL RATE ONCE I DO AND I AM WILLING TO DO A CONTRACT FOR PERSON WILLING TO WORK WITH ME , I WILL PAY ALL RATES OWED ONCE I GET MY FIRST CHECK.WE ARE A MILITARY FAMILY WITH LIMITED FUNDS AND ONE INCOME IS KILLING US.PLEASE PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP , LIKE I SAID I AM WILLING TO PAY ALL BACK MONEY OWED HAS SOON HAS I GET A JOB....THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...904-514-****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1680549585.html
______________________________________________________________

4) Do you like kids (New York)
I would like a little help in my home taking care of my 2 and 6 year old sons...
takecare of me and my home and I will takecare of you...

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE FEMALE SINGLE FEMALE TO DO LIVE IN...
MEANS YOU ARE NOT MARRIED...MEANS YOU DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

Looking for a woman who is single and drama free to give me a hand on the weekends and we can see if this can lead to something more than just weekends not paying much at all...
Please be local to the jamaica queens with your age being between ages 22 to 35...
Looking for someone who loves kids loves to cook and clean and laugh...
Hours needed 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Please only apply if you are what you think I would be looking for...
Help me and I will help you...
Please speak english clearly and be ready to meet me in person to interview.
Saturday and Sunday 14 hours paying very low so if you need a really big pay day go to the
next posting...Call (917) 562-**** from a unblock # ask for Kevin...
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE AD COMPLETE BEFORE CALLING...
paying 45.00 dollars for 7 hour shift.....
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/dmg/1678787848.html
______________________________________________________________

5) Sitter needed Saturday evening! (Norfolk)
I am looking for a sitter to just sit at the house while my husband and I go to a baseball game. There will be three children who are all sleeping. We just need someone responsible an reliable in the house. We need someone from 6:30-10:30 Saturday night 4/10. Please email me with rates and experience. Our children are our pride and joy and although they will be sleeping we need to know they will be safe. Please email me back and I will contact you if you meet our requirements! Thank you!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1684493445.html
______________________________________________________________

6) "Old School" Child Care Provider (Norfolk)
I am what you might consider, "old school" or even "old fashioned" when it comes to babysitting, for I do not put up with non-sense or excuses from children-and believe me, I have heard them all! I am old school/old fashioned when it comes to discipline and will follow your lead/direction when it comes to that. I have a little over 10 years of child care experience. I am a safe and sane. I did some time as a Substitute Teacher for Virginia Beach schools back in the 1980's. I make sure your children eat their dinner, brush their teeth(and no, I am not fooled by a wet toothbrush), get a bath(and no, I am not fooled by the old dry soap routine either where a child says he washed up already). and get to bed on time. I don't mind reading bed time stories, helping with homework, swimming, taking the children to a park, playing games such as Monopoly and would not mind learing to play the latest video games such as Wii. I can also cook..yes, guys do cook! I can reheat leftovers as well. I use my own judgement in your absence. I am available part time/evenings and weekends. My name is John. 729-****.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1683889075.html
______________________________________________________________

7) Price? Up to you (Norfolk)
MY name is SHAE, Im 17y/o, I attend Warwick High, and I have tons of expirience. Ive been babysitting since I was 7y/o with no complaints. I do not choose my rate of pay. I believe that since you are the employer, you should choose what pay I deserve. I have experience with children from ages NEWBORN-15y/o. Im also great with all animals. I do light cleaning and cooking if requested also. Whatever you desire, just let me know. CALL or TEXT my cell (757) 504-****
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1677158095.html
______________________________________________________________

8) BABYSITTER NEEDED TONIGHT (Los Angeles)
4+HRS;1CHILD;MUST BE TRUSTWORTHY & ABLE TO MEET ASAP FOR INTERVIEW. PAY IS 8.50 INITIALLY.
Original URL: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/dmg/1683020831.html
______________________________________________________________

9) Live in Nanny needed ASAP (Denver)
I am a single mom who works at night and our current nanny is headed to school....so.....my two girls (3 and 5) are in need of an evening nanny. We are looking for a fun, creative, female to share our household. FREE ROOM AND BOARD in exchange for nanny care. You would have a private room, walk in closet, house has a large yard, patio and garden. Perfect for those in school or who have a daytime job, girls are in school til 4:30 so it would be perfect! Please send resume and cover letter of why you want to be a live in nanny. Would like to hire by Friday!!! Move in date - ASAP!
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1646679635.html
______________________________________________________________

10) Babysitter needed Saturday April 10 (D.C.)
Family located in Germantown needs a babysitter every Saturday from 3pm-8pm We have two children, a 7 years old boy and 11 year old girl. Must be extremely reliable, responsible, be able to exercise good judgment at any given moment, possess excellent communication skills, be a non-smoker, have a clean driving record and love to play with children. Must also have own car. Excellent references a must. Please respond describing your experience and hourly rate.
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/kid/1682721847.html
______________________________________________________________

11) Care needed tomorrow (Norfolk)
I have four children ages 3,4,6 and 7. I need care from 9am till 7pm. They are all potty trained. Hampton or Newport News area ONLY!! Please respond with your rates....and please be reasonable. Thank you.
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1683962521.html
______________________________________________________________

12) Babysitter wanted (Seattle)
im currently looking for a baby sitter for some mon and wed from 5:00 pm - 7:10pm latest would be 8:15pm
reply with a little info about ur self and how much u charge
if u have kids u can bring them along
im looking for some one affordable
that can start tom
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/dmg/1679829012.html
______________________________________________________________

13) Sitter needed tonight and tomorrow night ASAP! (D.C.)
I have an unexpected, out-of-town guest this weekend and need a sitter for my 11 year old, very self-sufficient, daughter so that I can go out with my best friend and cut loose for once. I would also consider keeping someone who is good as a regular sitter. Please email me ASAP. My only requirement is that you can email or fax a photo ID so that I can run a background check (at no cost to you). Thanks!
Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/kid/1683658622.html
______________________________________________________________

14) Babysitter for 1-1/2 hours TOMORROW (Wednesday) short time, good pay (Denver)
Hi! A babysitter is needed tomorrow (WEDNESDAY) from 1:15/1:30-3pm, or 1 1/2 hours to just under 2 hours.
The babysitter must be available no later than 1:15pm, and it's to watch 2 extremely well behaved children 5years old and 9 years old.
They just need to be watched until 3pm when their step mother picks them up for the day.
Payment is in cash.
PLEASE email me and we can set it up. It would be a life saver!! Thanks!
Compensation: $20/1.5 hours
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1678777845.html
______________________________________________________________

15) Loving live-in caretaker needed part-time for child with brain injury (New York)
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE SENDING A REPLY!!!
Capable, energetic, loving live-in helper/assistant/caregiver needed for a stressed-out family with a lot of brain-injured people in it! Primary care duties would be for a preschool-aged boy after his school lets out (roughly 3-7p.m.) four days a week until the mother gets home from work, as well as part of the weekend so that the mother can get a much-needed break. There is another child in the home with a brain injury, also pre-school aged, but she has her own nanny/caregiver. Mom of the boy has a brain injury as well, but you can’t really tell it from interacting with her. This job is ideal for students or recent graduates who want experience dealing with special needs patients, particularly those with neurological impairments or multiple disabilities, including brain injuries. Despite it being "live-in," we will not bother you during the times you are "off duty," unless you explicitly say it is okay to do so. We're not rich by any standards so this position being live-in is part of the compensation of the job.

As for the boy for whom this position is posted: he is 3 years old, exceedingly bright despite his TBI, goes to a special needs pre-school here in the city full-time and has several after-school therapies as well (PT, OT, and behavioral counseling). He has a wonderful vocabulary, speaks at the level (grammatically and as far as word count and sentence structure is concerned) of a 5-year-old, but is difficult to understand at times for those who do not know him.

The reason this post is under the educational and medical/health sections is because we are hoping to find someone who can understand his diagnosis and make allowances and accommodations for it, yet without limiting him and still treating him as a “normal” child. Most people looking at him can’t tell he is technically “special needs” – frequently when they are told what happened to him, people are shocked and say things like, “Wow, but he seems so NORMAL!” Yet the key for him to have a productive life later on is to be preventive now with his therapies and to surround him with people who understand the future deficits he may face.

If you are interested in the position and have any experience with children with special needs and/or brain-injured patients, please send your cover letter and resume. Start date for this position is April 19 to train with his current nanny (she lives with us now but is moving out at the end of the month to pursue an entirely different career), and then you can move in when she moves out and start “full-time” May 1st. We live in the east 30’s in a very nice, trendy neighborhood very close to public transportation. Driving ability is a huge plus for the ideal candidate since we do have a vehicle. Must be legal to work in the U.S. Serious replies only. Send your salary requirements and confirm your hours of availability in your cover letter, please.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/hea/1680027038.html
______________________________________________________________

Cute and Off-kilter...
16) Bird Nanny (Detroit)
I am looking for someone to come to my house 2-3 days a week. I have parrots and they need someone who will play with them and clean their cages. I am looking for someone who has been around big birds and knows how to handle them. If you have never been around birds, please don't e mail me.
Original URL: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/dmg/1643662992.html
______________________________________________________________

17) Butler Needed - Part Time (Chicago)
We need a butler for one day a week. This is for a young girl. It is not a long term project but might last a while. Candidate must have a sense of humor, patience, and will hopefully be able to dress up, look and talk like a butler. Rather than a bike or doll, this girl wants more than anything to have a butler and it has been a long term desire. Due to the cost, we cannot afford a full time butler. Please send inquires to the anonymized email. I will then either contact you or send you my contact information. This is not a pervert or deviant posting. Qualified candidate would probably work either Saturday or Sunday of each week or whatever we work out. Duties would include making pies, quiche, running errands, light house work and organizing, etiquette comments, witty humor, sarcasm, etc. Ironically this is not for a spoiled brat. I realize this is really more of a valet position but I have to deal with her expectations. Position would require one short appearance on April 19 in addition to the regular weekend day.
Compensation: $10 to $15 an hour depending on qualifications and appearance
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/dmg/1674464210.html

18) Butler Needed - Revised (Chicago)
We need a butler for one or two days. Either on April 18, April 25 or the morning of April 19 (from 7:30am to 9am) and again at( 3:30pm to 9:00pm). Our young daughter has no other wish for her birthday than to be treated to the services of a professional butler. If this were a passing fancy, we would not run this ad but since it has been her wish for so long, we have no choice but to follow up on it. She will be turning Eight. The stuffier the better. You will need to have either a sense of humor or a high tolerance for low class people. She is not spoiled (any more so than normal kids today) and she is not mean spirited. She just knows what she wants. Since my last ad, I have learned that good butlers need to be paid more than I original contemplated. So I am posting this new ad with a rate of $25.00 an hour. I would need references and a telephone number. Compensation: $25.00 an hour. Josh
Original URL: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/dmg/1677069274.html
______________________________________________________________

.... HOW MUCH?!

19) I need a sitter tonight at my house (Dallas)
I am needing a sitter to stay at my house tonight. My kids will be in bed around the time you get here. So you literally would just have to make sure they stay that way and nothing else. It would be great for a teenager. I will not be home until about 6am. I have a very safe home in a good neighborhood. Security system also. I have cable and internet to pass the time. I will being paying $25 to keep two little boys, 2 and 5, from 9pm-6am. I will be relatively close by in case something should happen, though I am certain it won't. Please email me back with your info and I will send you my phone number. Please be an honest, responsible person.
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/kid/1675119770.html
______________________________________________________________

20) Sitter needed in my home overnight (Minneapolis)
Hello, I am looking for childcare in my Burnsville home for my two kids ages 8 and 6. This is for overnights 10:30pm-7:30am and would be for 3-5 nights per week depending on my schedule. I have done childcare in the past and I do know this is very easy position so I am not willing to pay full-time daycare rates ($20 per day), nor am I able to hire at nanny rates. This job would work best for someone looking for some extra cash, maybe a college student. My kids would be asleep the whole time, there would be no getting them up/dressed/breakfast, they do all of this on their own so it really would just be you coming over, sleeping and doing homework if needed. I do have internet, fax, home phone so if you need to do work, that would be perfectly fine. I’m NOT open to bringing my kids to your home, they are school age and I would prefer to not disrupt their schedule. Other than that I flexible on times (give or take an hour in the AM/PM), bringing your children with…just email me the idea and I will let you know if it would work. Thanks,
Natasha
Original URL: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/kid/1679411019.html
______________________________________________________________

21) Weekend childcare needed (Tulsa)
Hi, I am looking for childcare on Saturday's and Sunday's from 9;30am to 6:30 pm. When school is out I will need the same hours on Wednesday's and Thursday's as well. I can afford $25. per day max. I am a single parent. I live in East Tulsa and work in Catoosa. Would prefer someone in this general area, who can start as early as this Sunday. If interested email me at kwek8@****.
Thanks
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1678370487.html
______________________________________________________________

22) Need weekend childcare!!! Early hours!!! (Tulsa)
I am Amanda. I have two very well behaved beautiful children. I am in need of weekend childcare in my home for every Saturday and Sunday from 6:20 am to 3:30 ish pm. My son will be 9 months and my daughter is 4. My rate is 65 a weekend since I am providing the electric, food etc. I will be needing someone as soon as the beginnging of May. Only serious applicants apply please! Must have your own dependable transportation. You must absolutely show up on time EVERYTIME!! The job would include cooking and light house work (cleaning up after youself and the children). I need someone who can multi task and give both of my children equal attention. I would prefer you not be watching others children and only one or two of your own. Please contact me via email or cell 918398**** evenings only.
Original URL: http://tulsa.craigslist.org/kid/1675958527.html
______________________________________________________________

23) looking for a part time sitter in my home (Myrtle Beach)
Hi my name is She'Rita the sitter I have two children a 9 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. My sitter is going out of town April 13-15 and April 22-27 I will need someone to come get the kids off the bus and keep them till I get off some days I work until 5pm and other days I work till 11 pm. They go to bed at 8pm and dinner will be cooked u will just have to get them off the bus at 3pm so I ask that u get here at 230pm to be on the safe side. I pay 20 a day and I pay in cash so if this is something you can do please give me a call at 615-481-**** to set a time to come by and me me and my children. I'm looking for someone that I can fill in when my sitter have things to do. SheRita 615-481-**** cell 843-497-**** house. You must be over 21 and Im sorry you can bring your kids or anyone else to my home thanks
Original URL: http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/kid/1678361150.html
______________________________________________________________

24) Nanny needed (Seattle)
I am in need of a nanny for 5 hours a day 1:45pm to 6:45pm. I have 4 children. 3 of them are older and can play and whatever, the little one is 2 and will need constant supervision. I need someone on Tues and Thurs but it would be great if you could fill in occasionally for my current nanny on the other days of the week. Compensation: $20 per day
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1683353966.html
______________________________________________________________

25) Mother's Helper needed (Seattle)
I am looking for a live in mothers helper. I would need someone on Saturdays, some Sundays and some evenings. I have a four year old little girl that is in full time pre K and daycare. So you would be able to work or go to school Monday - Friday. My schedule requires me to work most Saturdays, so I have to have someone available on Saturday, no exceptions. Other than that I can probably work around your schedule. I am willing to trade room and board (your own master suite) and cover all food expenses in exchange for help with my little girl on hours that are not covered by her pre K/daycare and help with chores around the house. If interested in these terms please email me and tell me a little about yourself so that I can figure out if we would be a fit.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/kid/1684020462.html
______________________________________________________________

26) Need a sitter Tuesday nights (Seattle)
Hi!! I am a single mother that attends classes in the evenings. I have a 2 1/2 month old, and I need to find someone to watch her on Tuesday nights from 530pm - 1045pm. Heres the stipulation: I can only pay $25 for the night. I pay out of pocket, and I am looking for work, so this is all I can afford for now. She is a pretty easy going baby and anyone that watches her will fall in love!! I would like someone that has interest in the development of infants (she is already trying to crawl, and walk with assistance). I am open to a trade situation, say if you want a date night at the end of the week? Lets talk! Thanks for your interest....206-816-****
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/dmg/1683263619.html
______________________________________________________________

27) Babysitter needed 3 nights a week (Seattle)
Me and my wife are in need of a babysitter 3 nights a week while I attend school at ITT Tech in Everett and my wife is at work at the Tulalip Tribes. The nights needed are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5:30pm to 10:30pm. We need someone who has their own transportation and are willing to watch the 3 girls we have (Ages 10, 9, and 8) here at our place of residence. We're a limited budget family, so we can only offer $20 a night. The kids' bedtime is at 9pm, so for an hour and a half its really just house sitting. They're pretty low maintenance kids, and only really need to be fed and make sure they're safe. We have entertainment for once they are in bed such as tv and internet. If you're interested please give us an email and let us know. My name is David and my wife's name is Rain.
Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/dmg/1681919851.html
______________________________________________________________

28) Military need a sitter $45 a week (Norfolk)
hi my name is lauren im 19 not cpr certified but i no cpr i can watch age wise 2 month olds and up i love kids 45 to 75 a week im open 15 dollars overnight if interested send a email back
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1676623183.html
______________________________________________________________

29) Looking for 12-17 yo for summer and occasional babysitting (Milwaukee)
Hi, we are looking for a younger teenager -around 12-17 or so to come and help babysit our 4 year old daughter. I work from home full time and am looking for 2-3 days per week from about 10am to 4pm. We have a large yard with a swingset, trampoline, sandbox, ride on toys, sidewalk chalk etc. We do have a dog-a black lab-very friendly.
Our daughter is communication delayed, but a very happy girl and loves to play. We are looking for someone responsible and reliable that loves to play and enjoys kids. I would be home during these days working, so there will always be adult supervision. We have a large house and yard, so there is lots to do and food and beverages would be provided also.
We are looking to pay $2.50 per hour for a 6 hour day ($15.00 per day). Most weeks would be 2 days a week. We would also like to have this person be an occasional babysitter when we want to go out on the weekends or evening once in awhile, you have to be trustworthy and responsible. That would pay $4.00 per hour with a $15 minimum if we only go for a short time.
If you feel you would like to do this, or you know of a teenager who is very good with kids, please email me at bingomamma19@****. We will set up a time to meet and talk. Your parents are welcome to meet also, and ask any questions. We live on the northeast side of West bend-near St Vincent De Paul. Thanks
Original URL: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/kid/1673439077.html
______________________________________________________________

30) Childcare and light housework (Denver)
Looking for someone who has positive energy and can care for 2 year old, 15mos and 14 week old. I want them to have fun during the day w/ crafts, books, toys, some tv/movies is ok. Light housework would include sweeping up, cleaning up kitchen, cleaning up toy area, throwing in a load of laundry/folding. You must be energetic, patient and the type of person that looks for something to do. Weekdays are somewhat flexible with occassional nights needed as well. Please call or email if interested: Kimberly 720.323.**** or kimberly.title@****, interviewing immediately. I would like someone who is looking for a longterm job w/ a nice family. We are between Elizabeth, Castle Rock, and Parker. If it is the right fit, I will consider gas allowance as well. Men need not apply and your own transportation is a must. Compensation: $10.00 an hour
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1644618012.html
______________________________________________________________

31) Night time sitter!! (New York)
I am looking for a night time nanny. Just to provide adult supervision for my two small children, there are NO duties as children will be sleeping upon your arrival and departure. I request non smokers!!!!
Hours are Sundays- Thursday 10:30pm to 6:30 am
This is an ideal job for a retiree.
I am looking for an older adult with experience in child care.
Pay rate is 300 bi weekly.
If intrested please furnish me with your resume and references. Thank you.
Original URL: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/dmg/1678827441.html
______________________________________________________________

32) Tuesday Nanny needed (Denver)
Hello, I am looking for a responsible person to take care of my 4-month-old girl every Tuesday while my husband and I work. The hours would be 9:30am to 5pm and I can pay $40/day.
Dagny is a very well mannered baby and is extremely enjoyable to be around. She is on a 4-hour Eat, Play, Sleep routine and will typically take two 2-hour naps during that time period. She loves to play but also appreciates time to herself to learn about the world around her. She is learning many useful signs and is even able to recognize the sign to pee pee and then respond in an appropriate manner.
Also we share our space with an adolescent border collie named Ana. She spends most of her time in the backyard but does need some attention from Dagny and her caregiver. She behaves well on a leash and also responds appropriately to given signs and commands. She loves to play with other dogs so you can bring yours along if you have one. The position is available beginning the first week in April. Please send me a letter (and resume) if you are interested in playing with Dagny and Ana on Tuesdays. Please no smokers. Thanks! Ellie
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1647851485.html
______________________________________________________________

33) saturday babysitter needed (Denver)
I am seeking a responsible teen or adult for 2-3 Saturdays per month in my home. The hours are 4:50am-3:30pm. I have two children ages 2 and 3. They are up for about 5 hours during this time and then nap till I get home. Light housecleaning would be nice as well. I will pay $30/Saturday. Please reply via email
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1645767178.html

* Response from CL reader:

34) RE: saturday babysitter needed (Denver)
You want to pay less than 3 bucks per hour for your kids? What kind of quality (read-SAFETY FOR YOUR KIDS) do you expect for that?
Original URL: http://denver.craigslist.org/dmg/1646626486.html
______________________________________________________________

35) Childcare needed!! (Norfolk)
Hi! My name is Brittany. I am a 20 yr old female going to school at Norfolk State. I am looking for someone to watch my daughter (will be 2 in July) partime the hours i am in school.
Mon, Weds, Fri-----12pm-4pm
Tues, Thurs-----10am-2pm
Someone that is very very very tustworthy!! (I am trusting you with my childs life!!) Good with children, patience and loving! Briyani is such a fun, well-behaved and beautiful little girl you will love her like your own! =)
I am will to pay 40-50$ a week....nice summer job for a teenager looking to make some extra cash or just someone needing the extra money. Please contact me ASAP!
Email-----britt.lynch@**** Thank you! ;-)
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1679801672.html

* Response from CL readers:

36) RE: Childcare needed!! (Norfolk)
Uh... that's $0.83 an hour. Regardless of the short hours, you are asking for full time care since this job is every day. Good luck finding quality care for that price!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1680247185.html

37) RE: needing childcare (Norfolk)
Wowwww $40 for EVERYDAY care! That is super cheap and you have the NERVE to say, "I'm trusting you with my child's life"...if you were concerned you woudl atleast offer $2 an hour, my goodness. IF you found some saint of aa person that will work for that tiny pay, PLEASE offer them gas money, meals, if they have kids toys for them SOMETHING. You will be very lucky if you find someone willing to work for LESS THAN A DOLLAR!!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1680583534.html

38) RE: needing childcare - Britt Lynch (ACTUALLY!!) (Norfolk)
Actually, if you two where any good at math you would know that it would be between $2.00 and $2.50 that she is willing to pay. I did email her saying I would watch her child for that. It is the average people pay for their children to be watched. So before, you start griping pay attention and DOUBLE CHECK your mathematics! What is sad is that people are likely leaving their children with YOU! She ONLY needs 20 hours of care a week at $40-50 a week. It really is not that hard to figure out; you do not even need a calculator! Simple math people!
Original URL: http://norfolk.craigslist.org/kid/1680631931.html
______________________________________________________________
Special thanks to Cinder38 for our Feature Ad! Also, thank you to: mbargielski, bondowning, nannybee, afnt81, MissMannah, AmyFacie and MissDee... all of you did a fantastic job!Remember, CL-WTF will be Posted every Saturday. Please send next weeks Ads HERE or use MEEBO. And please don't forget to include the Links!

----> TO LEAVE A COMMENT: PLEASE CLICK RIGHT HERE! <----













PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW... THEY WILL BE DELETED! TO LEAVE A COMMENT USE THE ABOVE LINK! THANK YOU!



No comments: